Celebrity Liaison Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fine,' he paused before continuing. 'Olivia said you called her several times.'

I thought for a moment before saying. 'Well when I heard you were meeting with the editor I thought you may have gotten fired or something.'

Jason rolled his eyes. 'I do my work.'

'So then why were you watching Playschool when we talked on the phone?' I asked sternly.

'It was just this annoying pop- up ad on the internet.'

I looked at him in the eyes now. 'And why did I hear kids on the phone too?'

Jason met my gaze and suddenly the mood was extremely tense. He said.

'Is there something you wanna ask me Nat?'

'What were you doing today?' I asked demandingly.

'Working and then going out with friends.'

'Which friends and what were you doing?'

Jason moved his chair away from the computer so I could see him in full.

'I was with Vince and Tim and we were bowling.'

'So if I call them will they say the same?'

'Tim, yes. Vince, no because he's a prankster and a trouble- maker.'

I wanted to ask him about Reese Witherspoon but I didn't because I was afraid I might be wrong. So I kept quiet and simply asked him what he wanted for dinner. Jason seemed on edge for the rest of the evening, even when we watched TV. We didn't talk at all about our slight confrontation. Jason was a hard person to read but I was pretty sure he was hiding something. I tried to divert conversation away to the car crash but even then he still seemed to be worrying about it. I was very sure if he was hiding something, it has to do with Reese Witherspoon.

When it was night time, I went into the bedroom and saw he was already there reading. We hadn't said much to each other since the quarrel.

'Hey,' I said quietly.

I climbed into bed beside him and grabbed the laptop computer and put it on my lap. We didn't say anything for almost a minute before he asked.

'So... are we ok?'

I turned to look at him and said. 'I don't know. Are we? Because I'm fine.'

'Me too.'

'Ok then. Goodnight'

We woke up within minutes of each other the next morning. I was up first and was eating cereal while checking my e- mail when Jason walked started eating his breakfast.

'Are you going anywhere today?' I asked.

'Nope. You?'

'No.'

He sat down and started eating. He then asked. 'What are you looking at?'

'Just the news.'

'Anything interesting?'

'War, global warming, political strife, the usual.'

I continued to sift through the news before seeing an interesting article. It was entitled "Daily News Own Jason Connors a Pulitzer Prize Nominee". I was excited but didn't say anything. I just opened it up and saw that he's in contention for a Pulitzer for Feature Writing. And surprise, surprise it was for his article on Reese Witherspoon. I wasn't mad; after all, I had no reason to be. In my most stern voice I called him over.

'Jason, come here and look at this.'

He just got up and tried to look calm. When he looked at the article, a large grin crossed his face.

'Well I'll be damned.'

I pulled him down and kissed him. 'Congratulations babe. The Reese Witherspoon article was really good.'

'Don't forget it had Jake Gyllenhaal as well,' he quickly added.

We happily read through the article but the picture of Jason they had wasn't one I wanted to see. And something made me think Jason didn't want me to see it either. At the bottom of the article was a picture, presumably taken by the paparazzi of Jason and Reese Witherspoon eating lunch together. It was dated yesterday. I pushed my chair back slightly and looked at him. He hadn't moved.

'So. This is your idea of bowling with Vince and Tim.'

'Damn, the paparazzi work fast. I can explain-'

'Are you two in a relationship?'

'Wait a minute Nat. No one said anything about a relationship.'

'Then why the fuck would you hide it from me!' I said loudly.

'Because I knew you wouldn't like it if I was friends with her.'

'Why? Because she's a girl? You think I care if you're friends with other girls? What the fuck is the matter with you?!'

'Calm down Nat.'

I stood up and pushed passed him. 'So what, you two are dating? Because you're looking pretty close in that picture. Or are you just "friends". And don't you dare lie to me.'

Jason sighed and nervously said. 'We have had sex.'

'Jesus Christ. What the fuck is the matter with you?!'

'Relax, it was shortly after I interviewed her.'

'And that's suppose to make it better?!'

'Yes, we weren't in a relationship then.'

'But we were having sex. Do you fuck all the people you interview?'

'Of course not. Listen Nat, Reese and I are just friends now. It was a one time thing.'

'Yesterday, after that car crash. A woman helped me and drove me home. Her name was Janelle and she had with her two young kids, Ava and Deacon. Their mother is Reese Witherspoon. Janelle told me that you two seemed close.'

'Fuck! What are the odds?' muttered Jason.

'So I'll ask you again. Did you fuck her yesterday?'

'No.'

'Tell me the truth!'

'Stop being a jealous bitch!' he shouted for the first time.

'Fuck you!'

We both stood there catching our breath. We continued to stare at each other. I felt betrayed beyond belief and I didn't even want to look at him. I tried to calm down.

'Just tell me the truth,' I said quietly.

'I am. I love you, and you only.'

'You're lying.'

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I wouldn't look at him. He said again.

'I do love you.'

I looked up at him and said. 'I don't believe you.'

I tried to get away but he held onto me. He said.

'Don't go. We can figure this out.'

'Let go of me.'

He reluctantly let me go and went into the bedroom and quickly dressed to leave. He of course protested but if fell on deaf ears. I was soon out the door but not before I stole his personal planner.

I was going to go back to my home but I got another idea. I needed more definitive answers, and Jason wasn't going to give me any. I flicked opened Jason's personal planner. I remembered I saw a list of phone numbers yesterday morning. Surely he kept Reese Witherspoon's here. I found it under job contacts but this phone number was for LA. I looked at the phone numbers Jason had recently wrote in and saw one of them was for "Laura (NY)". I remembered Janelle said yesterday that Reese Witherspoon's maiden name was Laura. Sneaky I thought.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. Seeing as it was still early in the morning and she was on vacation, it took awhile for her to pick up the phone. I could tell I woke her as she spoke drearily.

'Hello?'

'Hello is this Reese Witherspoon?' I asked

'Um...yes. Who's speaking?'

'Reese, this is Natalie Portman. We need to talk.'

'About what? We've only briefly met several times. How'd you get this number anyway?'

'2 words. Jason Connors.'

Suddenly it seemed she bolted right awake. 'You're still dating aren't you?'

'You mean you didn't know?'

'He said it was over but I kinda suspected something was up.'

'Are you in a relationship?'

'Yes and no. Listen, this might be easier if we talked in person. Do you know where I live?'

'I think I do, but just to make sure you better tell me.'

Not surprising it was the address written in Jason's planner, the same apartment I went to yesterday. I didn't know how to play this; angry, understanding or jealous. Jason called me, probably wanted to ask for his planner back, but I didn't answer. I arrived at the apartment, problem free and was greeted by Reese. We said hello didn't get too cozy, nor did we act hostile. She looked beautiful despite her obvious weariness; she only wore a robe for goodness sake. We sat down at the kitchen counter on opposite sides.

'We have to be quiet, kids are still asleep,' she said.

'Let's start with the big question, how long have you two been seeing each other?'

'Well it's been on and off because I live in LA. We first got together after he interviewed me. We kept in touch and then we saw each other again when I was passing through New York about a month or so ago. And I got in town 2 days ago and met up with him yesterday. And you? How long have you been together?'

'Well apart from that fling we had a couple of years back. We've only been together since shortly after he interviewed you. So the question is Reese, who gets him?'

Reese laughed slightly. 'We're Hollywood stars; we shouldn't have to fight for the affections of a journalist. I just want you to know that it was not my intention to break up your relationship.'

'Very well. But the question remains.'

'Well, it's not up to us is it? The choice belongs to Jason and Jason alone,' she said.

'So what? We fight for his affections?'

'Unless he's already made up his mind, then yes. We vie for his affections. I'm in New York for a couple weeks so don't think I won't be trying hard.'

'Do you really think it'll work out between you two? Things are already hard for me and him and you live all the way over in LA. How hard do you think I'll get?'

'We'll manage. And besides, I have 2 kids who are just starting to grow up. Now might be a good time to take a break from acting. Can you say the same?' Reese asked.

'I got money,' I smiled.

'I'm don't doubt that. I'm just asking are you ready to stop working just for the sake of staying with him.'

She had a very good point but I wasn't about to let her know how much it affected me. This was turning into a war. And I was desperate to win it.

'You have joint custody of the kids which means unless your ex agrees, you can't move states. And I doubt your kids would want to either, seeing as their school and all their friends are still in LA. So the question then is. Do you honestly believe Jason will move all the way to LA?'

Reese paused for a moment and bitterly stared at me before saying. 'If the love is there, which I guarantee you it will be. I'll even pay for the plane tickets. And believe me, I have money. Why do you think he's staying in a relationship with you?'

I was slightly confused but replied. 'Because we love each other.'

'Perhaps, or is it because you're his bread and butter. Jason told me things weren't going well for him after he lost his job because of you. Do you think he stays because of love, or is it just the sex and his newfound job that keeps him going?' she said bluntly.

The comment stung. It took me a moment to recover; this was suppose to be a diplomatic meeting but was quickly turning ugly.

'Listen to me you blonde bimbo. This is just a phase was Jason. He interviews you and thinks, "Ooh, she's hot, I sure wouldn't mind fucking her". Little did he know you were so desperate that you'd actually screw him. And then come back for seconds and thirds. But I guess I should've expected that from a southerner,' I said resentfully.

'Maybe you just don't do for him and that's why he has to go to me for decent sex.'

'Go to hell you-'

I paused mid- sentence as I saw Ava standing by the kitchen door. The demeanor changed as both Reese and I composed ourselves and put on a smile.

'Ava. I'm sorry honey, did we wake you?'

Ava just nodded and then looked at me and said.

'Star Wars isn't real. Your name isn't really Padme.'

I smiled and replied. 'Smart girl. My name is Natalie darling. I would love to hang around with you, your mom and your brother but I really have to get going.

'Ok.'

I stood up and headed for the door before Reese stopped me and said.

'I appreciate it. Stopping when she came in I mean.'

'Of course.'

'But still...'

I looked at her and said. 'Game on.'

'Exactly.'

I left her apartment and drove quickly across town with one sole purpose. I needed to reach Jason's apartment, and quick. I made surprisingly good time. When I was in the lobby, I didn't even bother waiting for the elevator and instead ran up the stairs. By the time I reached him door, I was sweating, breathing heavily and just generally exhausted. I knocked loudly on the door. Jason opened it after several knocks. He saw me and opened his mouth to say something but I just lunged at him. Thankfully he managed to catch me. We kissed passionately as he held me by my thighs, which were wrapped tightly around his waist. He broke the kiss for a moment and said.

'What? I'm forgiven that quickly?'

'Sure, why not,' I blurted out.

I ripped open his shirt and he said. 'You know, I have to go to work.'

'Surely you can make a stop in the bedroom first.'

Jason didn't even think about it and carried me into the bedroom and put me up against the wall. It wasn't often that I acted like this but I'm smart enough to realize Reese Witherspoon is more than a match for me. I wonder if this is a case of wanting what you can't have. After all, this morning I hated Jason but right now, I was standing in front of him and trying as fast as I can to take off all my clothes. I felt the cold air run all the way up my spine and my uncovered breast. I was busy taking off my panties when Jason pushed me up against the wall and roughly groped my breast and kissed me. I wanted him to know I was his so I didn't attempt to stop him even when he twisted my nipple slightly too hard. It occurred to me that this was really sick and twisted but what are going to do? It also occurred to me that Reese might try the exact same thing.

I started to feel a minute bit of wetness building up between my thighs as he continued to tease my nipple with one hand. Jason teasingly ran his other hand over my thighs but never touching my vagina. His stiff penis hung there but he didn't do anything with it. I ignored all my pent up feelings of sexual aggression and continued to press my lips against his. Jason had this somewhat evil habit of teasing me for several minutes before actually getting to the sex. It's actually quite annoying, he probably things he's Gods gift to women. Slowly he moved his head down and started to gently suck on my nipple. I just stood still and enjoyed the sensation of his tongue moving across my breasts. He reached around me with his hands and ran them over the curve of my ass. I often wonder if he wants to fuck me there because he always clutches my ass cheeks continuously.

He moved his head further down and slid his tongue slightly into my vagina. It caught me by surprise and I let out a loud moan and fell back slightly against the wall. I instinctively closed my legs but Jason quickly stopped me and slowly spread apart my legs. He forcefully pushed his tongue into me and I couldn't help but gasp for breath. I struggle to keep my legs open and soon my thighs were shaking from the attention my vagina was receiving. I was so close to my release when he stopped.

'I hate it when you do that,' I muttered.

'Do you hate it when I do this?'

Without warning he pushed his hard penis into me. I fell back into the wall and lost my footing. Luckily he grabbed me by the thighs and held me as he slid out slightly before thrusting back in and sending my crashing into the wall again. The feeling was incredible as I felt his penis spread the walls of my vagina. I wasn't even aware how loud I was moaning and crying in pleasure. I pressed my body against his, wrapped my arms around his neck and savored his warm touch. As I became wet, he slid in much easier and carried me to the bed and let me slide off his penis onto it. He grabbed my wrists and roughly pinned them to the bed and started to pick up and rhythm as he fucked me as fast as possible. He momentarily let go of my wrist and spread my legs apart before pinning them to the bed again. I felt my skin grow sticky and hot with sweat. My hair covered my face and I bit down onto my bottom lip.

He continued to suckle on my nipple again but this time his grabbed them between his teeth and gently bit down and tugged at them. My orgasm had built up quickly and I felt a sudden explosion of warm liquid between my thighs. I fought against his hands still pinning me down as I savored the feeling of a toe tingling orgasm that filled my body from head to toe. I felt it seep out and drip down to cover my anus. Jason didn't relent and continued to thrust into me. I stopped trying to free my hands and just enjoyed to feeling of being fucked and having my nipples sucked. Then with one last hard push, he buried his penis deep inside of me and I felt his warm semen inside of me. I was lost in pleasure and just laid still on the bed. I was breathing heavily and was sweating quite a lot.

I slid out from beneath him and laid face down on the bed as our collective juices seeped out of my vagina and onto the bed. He curled up beside me and ran his hands all over my body. Once again his hand found my ass and I turned to look and his and said.


'You know, you can just go ahead and fuck me there if you want.'

He paused and then said. 'Really?'

'Of course, I'm not that frigid. Don't treat me like I'm a school girl virgin.'

'The way you were just then, there's no chance of me thinking of you like that.'

I laid face down and felt Jason position himself above me and slowly nudged his penis at my asshole. I instinctively tighten it and he gently ran his hands over my ass as if to part my ass cheeks. To be perfectly honest, I was still a virgin there but he didn't know that.

'Sorry, been awhile,' I said.

He waited for several moments before I relaxed again, this time he did it very suddenly and pushed hard into my tight snatch. I thought it was going to tear my ass apart and screamed loudly into the mattress. Jason swept my hair back and reached beneath me and teased my breasts. I started to slightly regret this. I was panting a groaning as he roughly fucked me. It was probably just the surprise of the anal penetration that did it. Jason continued to somewhat struggle to fuck me, I must've been real tight because it took some time before the inside of me ass began to became wet and slippery and our juices.

Soon, the pain subsided and I began to enjoy myself. The pleasure came from his penis spreading apart my asshole. It soon he got into a good rhythm. And from there it didn't take long for me to cum onto the bed. Almost at the same time he blew his load into my anus as we both experienced our orgasms. He rolled off of me and left me lying there breathing heavily and clutching both sopping holes. Both felt a bit sore, my ass especially. I turned over and looked at him and said.

'You can go to work now.'

Jason clumsily stood up and grabbed his clothes. I just wanted to sleep despite the fact it was still early in the morning. Let's see Reese Witherspoon beat that I thought.

12