Cemetery Sex

Story Info
Midnight romp with a ghost.
2.8k words
4.31
52.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the cold marble steps of the mausoleum, leaning back against the frigid steel doors watching the sunrise through the mist that rose over the decrepit headstones, I began to question my sanity. If it weren't for my severely disheveled appearance and the dull ache throbbing from every muscle in my body, I could have written it off as just a dream....a very vivid imagination gone wild....but the evidence was unmistakable and the memories so clear and vibrant, I couldn't help but think I had spent an evening in a place few ever visited until they were called to take up permanent residence. I dared not close my eyes again, fearing my escape from the other side would be noticed and minions of the underworld would materialize in the shadows, ready to rend me limb from limb and carry my soul back to where I had been......but when I did close my eyes, I could see her in all her flawless beauty.....ah, shit......if I am to die today, let me spend eternity with her.....let her come and take me into her arms.......let me go to My Angeline......

The talk around the locker room was that the cemetery was haunted, watched over by the spirit of a woman who had died horribly at the hands of her husband mere hours after they were pronounced man and wife. Those who claimed they had seen her offered incomplete descriptions as if their memory had been wiped clean, but if you pulled out the common threads it became obvious that this woman was of incredible beauty even in her incorporeal form….shared adjectives included stunning, angelic, spectacular, magnificent, and delectable (how seven different men, five of whom never graduated the ninth grade, managed to come up with “delectable” was anybodies guess, but the similarities in their tales peaked my interest!) Without announcing my plans to even my closest buddies, I decided to have a wee adventure of my own!

I arrived at the rusted cemetery gate just before sundown, having walked from town to give my eyes an opportunity to adjust to the night…the full moon would be rising soon and that should give me all the light I needed. A vague feeling of uncertainty plagued me as I grasped the cold wrought iron latch, but I shook it off as nothing and pulled the gate open far enough to let me slip inside, cringing at the painfully loud screech as the metal protested this late night activity…..I didn’t bother closing it behind me. Mentally kicking myself for not doing more research (I had no idea where the supposed specter had been laid to rest) I surveyed the area swiftly and decided to head for the largest mausoleum I could see….if she was truly here, she would find me!

Once I got over the initial eeriness of the situation, I found myself enjoying the walk. The nocturnal creatures had awoken and filled the night air with chirps and hoots and rustlings and other mundane sounds as they went about their nightly rituals, oblivious of my intrusion. I was nearing my chosen destination when I heard it…..a soft whimpering in the night….a quiet murmuring that spoke of heartache and pain beyond human recognition….I had hoped to be alone tonight as the spirit had never appeared to more than a single person at a time, but it was now clear that was not to be. I stopped on the gravel path, suddenly aware of how loud the stones had been, crunching beneath my feet, and locating the direction of the lament, I wandered towards a quant little corner of the cemetery to see if I could be of assistance.

Not twenty paces off the path, I saw her, kneeling by a solitary headstone beneath a massive gnarled oak. The closer I got, the clearer became the sound of her soft wailing and although I couldn’t quite make out the individual words themselves, it was easy to see she was grieving deeply. I stopped a ways off and coughed into my hand, awkwardly attempting to let her know I was there without frightening or embarrassing her. Even with the warning, she spooked, catching a wet sob in mid-release and jumping enough that I could tell I had startled her. She rose immediately to her feet and dabbing at her eyes with a lace handkerchief, she turned towards me, stepping between the headstone and me. I bid her a good evening and after apologizing for interrupting her, I inquired as to whether there was anything I could do for her. She stepped out of the shadows and silently came towards me, seeming to glide over the wet grass her full length bone white gown rustling about her thighs. Her eyes enchanted me from the moment she caught my gaze. Her long black hair framed a cherub’s face, her pale white skin smoldering in my vision. As she reached me, a chill burrowed into my body not stopping until it had reached the bottom of my soul and in a heartbeat I knew that I had found the one I had come looking for. Her hand reached for my cheek and I reached to intercept it, pulling it to my mouth and kissing it softly as I fell to a knee before her.

Her reaction to this act of chivalry was immediate and harsh - she yanked her hand away and slapped my face sharply. “Get off your knee you sniveling asshole…all my life I was pampered and spoiled, catered to by every man who came near me and what did it get me? I have been cursed to spend eternity in this desolate hellhole, crying upon my own grave, a virgin - my cherry still intact…..I want only one thing from you this night and you can carry out my wishes or be gone! I don’t believe you to be man enough to fulfill my desires but I want, no I NEED to be fucked and fucked hard…you must promise to take me in every hole, make me yours and yours alone, ignoring anything that takes place around us as the demons will surely attempt to stop you. You must fuck me hard and long….fuck me like you mean it….if you do, I will be released…if you don’t you will be bound to take my place. So…what do you say mortal? Will you run in fear like the others or will you empty your balls within me??!? Answer me swiftly as I haven’t the time nor the patience to deal with stupid impotent fools.”

My cheek still tingled where she had slapped me but out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of the full moon rising over the horizon….even as it’s white hot rays began burning into my skin, I rose to my feet, gritting my teeth against the pain of the transformation. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking on it cruelly to twist her head to one side as I covered her lips with my own, forcing my tongue into her mouth…if she wanted to be taken, she had found her man.

My free hand seized the bodice of her gown and with an impatient rending sound, the chiffon fabric gave out, buttons and faux gems flying off into the night air, glinting in the moonlight before bouncing off the headstones with faint tinks and tunks….the dress tore clear to her thighs and her full, ripe melons jiggled into view….I slid my tongue out of her mouth and began tracing a hot wet trail down her throat, watching as her nipples crinkled and puckered in the night air, standing up proud and tall…as I took the first one in my mouth, biting down on it painfully, a moan of arousal welled up from deep within her chest and we both realized we were in for a night of animalistic fucking such as had never been seen before.

I could feel my muscles spasming and growing, my body doubling in size and sprouting hair on every inch of my skin…I pushed her sadistically to her knees in front of me and ordered her to suck my cock…her pale hands fumbled for a moment with the button of my jeans, but a particularly vicious contraction hit me and as I arched my spine, I could feel the seams giving way as the denim literally exploded from my thighs….while my manhood was above average even in mortal form, every month when I adopted my werewolf form, the length and width of my cock grew to such epic proportions it even impressed me. I had tried using it before but it’s insertion had always resulted in the demise of the female participant, but tonight….ah yes, tonight, I looked forward to fucking the living hell out of this woman, dumping on her the pent up passions of a wild animal….."fuck me like you mean it" indeed!!!

She may have been a virgin when she died, but the way she began that blowjob told me that her mouth had been visited by rock hard cock before....she licked the very underside of my throbbing meat, hungrily sucking off the initial drop of precum before plunging her head forwards, burying the full length of my 14" rod down her gullet...as the transformation continued within me, I grasped her hair in my hair covered fingers refusing to let her back up off the impaling member and howled at the moon...this was to be a night of sadistic love!!

The change in me complete, I managed to somehow hold onto a shred of humanity and while my ability to converse with her was negated, words were not necessary for what I had in mind and with a deep growl, I dug my claws into her scalp and began skull fucking her for all I was worth. I mortal woman would have gagged and choked, spewing up what remained of her last meal as the lack of oxygen stifled her brain, but Angeline had no need for air and took my throat assault with a fervor I had never experienced. Again and again I penetrated her mouth and felt the swollen head of my cock reaching ever closer to the very pit of her soul...each time my large cum laden testicles bounced against her chin she groaned and moaned, obviously loving every muscle tearing plunge...my hips began thrusting uncontrollably as I yanked her head down the full length of my fuck stick again and again and again, climbing the steep incline towards that first release of the evening...in a flash of instinctive brilliance, I pulled out completely with an audible pop and dragged her by the hair to her own headstone over which I draped her face up. The move took only a few scant seconds but her whimpers were incredibly erotic as her hands reached and clawed for the thick meat that she wanted back down her throat. Just in time, I managed to reinsert myself into her facial hole and even as my balls slapped against her wide open eyes, I felt the first spasm deep inside and I emptied my cum into her belly....she took every drop and begged for more, milking my nuts for all she was worth...this "woman" was insatiable!!

Remembering her words, I knew that I was only partway finished as there were two other holes that needed filling or I would be the ghost haunting this cemetery come the morrow and that was something I didn't want! I slid my still hard cock out of her now dislocated jaw and picked her up, twisted her around, turned her over and lay her unceremoniously down, her belly bent across the top of the headstone. I grabbed the back of her dress and with a rending jerk, tore it completely from her body, leaving four bloody scratches down the middle of her back in the process....her milk white skin called to me and my heightened sense of smell immediately inhaled the sweet musky scent of her arousal....she began begging me to fuck her and laying my paws on her ass, I spread her buttocks and slammed my cock fully into her dripping wet cunt. The shriek of painful pleasure she unleashed seemed to call forth other ghosts and demons from the ground and before I was even able to withdraw and penetrate her a second time our "audience" began chanting and clapping and jeering and egging us on...while my animal side didn't need any encouragement to pound this womans tight pink pussy, the small touch of humanity I held onto enjoyed the exhibitionistic tone of our coupling and I played it up as best I could, howling into the wind, spanking her ass a bright red, pulling her hair hard enough to almost break her neck as I pummelled her with my weapon over and over and over.....one of her hands reached backwards and for a moment I thought she was meaning to slow me down, but she had other thoughts in mind - it slid down under her distended belly and her fingers found her own throbbing mini cock, playing with her clit as I hammered her to several very intense orgasms in a row. Each time she climaxed the wind grew in ferocity, the voyeurs all around shuffled closer and closer until I could almost feel their fetid breath on my fur and my incessant battering grew more and more violent.

With a wild banshee cry, she came one more time, every muscle in her body tensing and cramping as I felt her own pleasure juices squirt out of her, coating my inner thighs with a wet, sticky splash....this sensation did nothing but increase my desire and I fucked her even harder, striving for that one stroke that would push me over the edge myself...harder and harder I entered her until with one final thunk, I bottomed out and began filling her with my second load of the night. As I unloaded deep within her, she screamed as if molten fire had been injected into her womb. Her toes took hold of the soil and she pushed away from me hard enough that our combined weight and the force of my spurting actually snapped her grave marker off at the base and we went face first on the back of it as it fell.

The stone broke and buckled, leaving her positioned so her head and feet were lower than her backside and with an evil grin I saw the final target for the night...I pulled my slimey cock out of her cum filled pussy and without any hesitation, placed the head against her crinkled rosebud and just shoved.....after the initial expected resistance, I entered her and packed her bum with the entire length and breadth of my engorged penis. It was at this point that she began to moan....a long low drawn out sound of utter surrender, both to me and to the immense pleasures that were coursing through her body. The cold marble supported her at the perfect angle and I didn't even need to hold her down as I penetrated her completely time and time again, the screams of the demons echoing in my ears. I went to all fours and just using my hips, I gave her all I had just as she had demanded of me just moments (hours??!?) before....her moan continued longer than humanly possible even as our last orgasms welled up from the very pits of hell...after one particularly violent thrust, my muzzle pointed at the moon (how was it possible? It was setting already??!?!) and I threw out one last howl as we reached one final climax together.....

With the explosion of our simultaneous orgasm, I began to feel the reverse transformation taking hold....while this one entailed less pain than the initial change, it was uncomfortable and disconcerting none the less.....I pulled out of my Angel and tried to stand on two legs again, my knees and legs throbbing from the exertion. Even as I tried to gain my balance, her body began to shimmer and fade....as the sun broke through the branches of that gnarled oak and shone on her, she was suddenly standing before me, fully clothed and as beautiful as you could imagine.....she reached for my face, stroked my cheek softly and whispered a soft "Thank you My Love" even as she faded off into nothingness. The warmth of the sun chased away all the demons and spirits though I could hear them chittering angrily that I had somehow escaped their grasp...at least for now! I somehow stumbled my way over the dew covered grass, finally settling down on the marble steps of the mausoleum to recover from the night's activities. I leaned back against the frigid steel doors and watched the sun burn away the mist, questioning my sanity......