Cemetery Summons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"Oh, master, that was so delicious. I wish to do that again," she murmured. Jack felt himself growing hard as her ass played with his rising cock. She rolled her hips against him playfully.

"And when do you plan on doing this?" asked the teen mischievously.

"Now would be most preferable," she answered. Jack grinned.

"Well then get down and I'll play with your ass sommore." Fain flushed as red as a rose and disappeared. In her place returned Elassa, a frown upon her lips. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it tightly in her hand. Her eyes laughed at him.

"Oh, master, you are going to enjoy this. I'm gonna squeeze the fuck out of you with these tits. I'm gonna suck the cum right out of your with these lips. And I'm gonna fuck the life out of you with this pussy. Oh, I'm gonna fuck you all day and all night long master."

"But, she...Fain...fuck it. Fine then, spread those wings and give daddy what comin' to him," Jack teased. Elassa's eyes lit up and she sat bolt upright. Jack followed her up and crushed her lips with his. He pushed their sexes together and Elassa screamed into his mouth. Jack leaned his head to the left and yanked her head back by grabbing the drapery of silvery hair hanging down behind Elassa's head.

He smacked his cock into her hot, moist pussy, creating a smooth pulse between them. Elassa rolled her hips in rhythm with his and groaned with pleasure. Jack slapped a hand on her lower back and she arched it as his unspoken command. Jack grinned. She was bent back and he loomed over her like a predator.

This was how he had pictured losing his virginity. He had seen this pose in a porno when he was thirteen, and since the moment he had seen it, he knew that he was going to be that guy. He was going to be the guy fucking a gorgeous woman with her back arched, head drawn back and moaning into her lover's mouth.

And now he was that guy. He was fucking a beautiful woman with huge tits and an arched back and a great ass too. He had her chest up against his, locked deep in a passionate kiss. Jack felt something in his loins stir. He put an arm between them and forced Elassa to the sheets beneath them.

Her breasts bounced up and then down violently, and she smiled up at him, mimicking a jungle cat clawing at a window. Jack returned to their kiss with renewed vigor and grabbed her ass, clutching it roughly in his greedy fingers. He thrust into her pussy with all the force he could muster and a smacking sound followed. Jack caught another scream in his mouth and felt his body reacting to the stimulation.

He was nearing another climax, and he could tell. He didn't care if it was a little soon. Fuck it. He had the rest of his week to do this all over again. Jack yearned for more at the moment, to crush her body with his own and dominate her entirely. Her arms clamped around his neck and he gave her all that he had. He pulled away from the kiss and a string of saliva ran between them. Elassa flicked it away with her tongue with a red tinge to her cheeks.

"I'll, scream, if, you, don't, kiss, me, a, gain," she said between his thrusts.

"God, do I love you Elassa," Jack said as he struggled to hold back his climax. Elassa wrapped her legs around his waist and locked them together.

"Let it all out, right into me, c'mon." Elassa's smile did him in. Such a gaze of sweet, determined love forced his body to make him give up. Jack jerked her hips forward and exploded into her. Elassa's green eyes rolled backward and her arms fell from his neck, limp. Her legs unlocked from his hips and she licked her pale purple lips with a wisp of green escaping through the gap between them.

"Elassa?"

"Oh baby, that was a decent fuck. I need to get back to your place and lie down for a while. I'll send Fain up later if you need anything. You just sit pretty for, oh fuck, I can't even think straight," she whispered hoarsely. She disappeared much in the same way she had arrived.

Jack slumped back down against the pillows and took in a deep breath to calm his body again. He began to laugh to himself. Damnit.

Yesterday he was crying he was so confused.

Today he was laughing he was so confused.

What was going on here?

A/N: Well, I do hope that this chapter is long enough for your liking. I tried my best to lengthen it.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers