Cemetery Summons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Wai...whatever. I can't ever fight you, can I?" Jack said, licking her breast to get her going. She gave him a confused stare.

"You're willing?"

"Every time I resist, you throw me against something, so, yeah. It's not like I can get away either," Jack replied, latching onto her pert nipple and suckling hard. Anathane's knees gave out and she dropped to her knees, Jack still hugged to her tanned body.

Jack managed to get an arm free, and he used the temporary freedom to push Anathane's back to the floor. He grabbed her breast soon afterward and her arms fell to her sides. She let out a deep moan when he reached down and began to finger her with his right hand.

Jack didn't think he'd ever really done anything like this to her. It was always him being raped, him being tortured, slammed against the wall, chocked half to death, or something of the like. He'd never taken the initiative with Anathane even once. Now was as good a time as any. Jack bit down on her erect nipple and Anathane squeaked in surprise.

"N-not so hard now, incomplete b-oy! Ah!" Jack interrupted her with another nibble on her breast. She seemed to pliable right now, so docile. It was like Jack could keep going and she wouldn't take control this time.

He continued, pushing his rigid prick against the cleft of her thighs. He rubbed himself against her moist body and ground their hips together smoothly. She put her finger to keep another moan from coming up her throat. Her fingers no longer looked normal. They ended in long claws now.

Other things had changed as well. Two horns, each about as long as Jack's forearm, had sprouted from her head. Her eyes were much more vibrant, wanting even. Their normal, demeaning luster was gone, replaced with a sort of submissive eagerness that confused Jack deeply. A long, thick tail ending in a spear tip wrapped around Jack's left wrist, strangling it.

Jack positioned his hips to hers and withdrew from her breast, instead, choosing to kiss her. He didn't think he'd ever kissed her before, even though they'd spent two nights in a lover's embrace before.

Jack grabbed her horns, one with each hand, and leaned down to kiss her as he pushed into her hot core. A throaty moan came out of her mouth, followed by a short cry in pleasure as Jack sheathed himself inside of her body. He slipped his tongue past her fanged teeth and caressed the inside of her mouth gently.

He didn't want to excite her past her current state. God, he didn't want to excite her now, not when she was like this. Obviously, being in hell had done something to her anatomy that would probably cause her to grow teeth in...

Jack cringed at the thought, and suddenly felt rather worried about his crotch. But, when he pulled his hips back, he thrust them back toward her. Definitely, stopping now would excite and anger her more than trying to fuck her hard. Jack created a slow, gentle rhythm between their hips.

Meanwhile, in the wake of Jack's attempts to keep Anathane calm, Kan had brought Anthony off the floor and had begun to take her fill from him. Anthony was scared out of his mind in the face of such a giant cock, one that was hard for him. He trembled with fear.

Kan looked upon him like a hungry tigress, licking her blue lips slowly. She had her hips positioned over his, ready to drop down and plunge his throbbing erection into her wet womanhood. She had waited long enough for this.

She sank down upon him, and Anthony gritted his teeth until she reached the base, stroking her cock vigorously as she forced her inner muscles to squeeze and knead his inside of her. Kan grabbed Anthony's hand and placed it on her engorged glans, causing a shiver of pleasure to run up her spine. She entangled her tail around his wrist and forced it shut with pressure.

She began forcing it up and down on her rigid member, thick beads of precum dripping down the length of her shaft, right over Anthony's red hand. She smiled at him sweetly, brushing a bit of black hair out of his blue eyes. She saw her reflection in them, a cold, evil witch of hell.

"Don't worry, mortal. I will not hurt you if you promise to keep stroking me. I know you're afraid of me, and that's good. You're my toy, and it would be so very boring if you enjoyed everything I am going to do to you."

Continuing to stroke the cock set before him, Anthony bit back a moan. This was so wrong, and he was so scared that he was nearly petrified to death. He shouldn't be hard. Summoning something was so wrong, so evil. He was so stupid for having even thought about it! But with a glance at Jack, and his own demon lover, he felt a pang of jealousy strike him deeply.

All he had wanted was a succubus. Someone to fuck him day in and day out and give him every pleasure he had ever dreamed of. Jack had that, he had three really. So said the third eye that Anthony had constructed in annex between the walls of his boarding house. Thinking of the sight of his friend fucking that big-breasted beauty made him even harder. The demon above him thrust herself down at him hard to get his attention.

"Sorry," he eeked out.

"Oh, don't worry, mortal," she sneered.

"My name's Anthony," he snapped, trying to focus on Jack's demon. God, the people he would have killed to have that tanned goddess on top of him. Alas, such a thing was just a fantasy. And exactly why was he thinking of fantasies when he was in hell?

"Bravery is not one of your strong points. Why are you acting so tough now?" the demon asked, earning herself Anthony's attention again. She rolled her hips against him again in an attempt to make him think faster.

"You have no idea how scared I am," Anthony answered. Well, if he had lied, she probably would have done something to him, something that would make him scream. Nervously, he bucked his hips up slightly, catching the rhythm of the blue-skinned hermaphrodite above him.

"Oh, well in that case, allow me to ease your fear. I am Kan, and you are pleasing me, mortal. I might even let you keep your soul if you can make me cum from both places." She had a snide, conceited look on her face.

Anthony felt a swell of hope rise within him, and lifted his empty hand to her cock as well, stroking it as best and quickly as he could. Keeping his soul was a start. With fear still causing him to tremble, he began to push up against her pelvis.

She groaned with bliss, ramming her hips down harder and faster. She grabbed her breasts and began playing with them, pulling on her nipple piercings. Black blood wept from her breasts, but she didn't seem to mind at all. Anthony still stroked her as best he could. Trying to jerk something that was a thick as your wrist was a bit difficult. He looked over at Jack to see how he was doing.

The teen was having more trouble than he thought keeping Anathane from going out of control. Her skin was blotched with liquid metal, a golden hue. It slithered over her body as if trying to find a place to settle in. Her black irises had grown to encompass the rest of her eyes, and now only her red pupils shone out like two glowing rubies in a void of impenetrable darkness.

Her horns were a shade of teal like her hair, and each curved back and then curved forward again at the tips. Jack's hands were sore from holding them so tightly. Kissing her at the moment was more like dodging knives than locking lips. Her teeth were like razors, and his tongue would have been cut off were it not for her spitting sweet ichor up her throat. He didn't even want to think on what that stuff actually was.

He was nearing his climax about now. And though he doubted Anathane was ready to quit, he was exhausted. Nonstop sex with her, coupled with unsettling nightmares that only lasted about four hours, and with a fight with Anthony's summoned demon, had left him exhausted and spent. He barely had the ability to finish this session out.

Pulling his sore hips back for another thrust, he heard Anathane mewl like a kitten, and he took notice of the evil, distorted sounds coming from her throat. With a howl akin to that of a wolf, she wrapped her long legs around his waist and began pulling him down as her hips rose up.

Jack already-sore and spent body could barely take the abuse, and he winced every time her bones smacked painfully against his. Jack used her horns like two big handle bars in an attempt to steady himself, but Anathane would have none of it.

She raked her claws down his back and licked the blood from her sharp fingers, eyes rolling back in her head as she did.

"Oh, incomplete boy, that is tasty. I might cream all over you if you keep pulling my horns like that. Gods, I should show you my real form more often. You know your way around me so well," she murmured, finally releasing him from her kiss.

Jack put his forehead against hers and panted heavily, allowing himself to be used as she so desired. After this, he was never coming back. Fuck! This woman was insatiable! She just kept fucking like there was no tomorrow!

Jack tried to bend his body to forestall the wrenching feeling creeping up his body. Anathane's cheeks darkened as she flushed a deep shade, tanned cheeks turning scarlet. She was about to come, he could tell. Her breath came out as steam, each pant sending a tingling feeling down Jack's abdomen. He gritted his teeth.

Jack felt his climax leaping up his shaft and clamped his knees together. He flexed his prostate as hard as he could. Had he shot his load before she reached her peak, then there would be no end to this. He let go of her horns and grabbed her breasts. He pushed himself up, crushing them beneath him, piercing her copper skin with his nails.

"That's it! I'm complete! I'm complete! I'm complete!" she screamed. Jack felt her pussy tighten around him and he crammed his cock inside of her body, letting go after an agonizing wait. He shot his burning seed into her and she exploded outward in a series of screaming orgasms.

The room turned white and Jack's ears rang. He watched with confusion as the woman beneath him slowly began to appear again, her face twisted in an expression of pleasure and satisfaction. Well, that's how Jack took it.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head, leaving two yawning holes in her head that seemed to go on forever into endless darkness. Her tongue lolled out and green, brackish foam spilled from her gaping, fang-filled maw. Her breasts were bruised, her nipples red and raw and bleeding. Blue juice leaked from her body, the wake of her intense orgasm. Jack's cum, however, was entirely eaten up by now.

Jack removed himself from her, and then collapsed into her chest, panting and sweating heavily. He had no idea how he was going to even move. He could barely breathe fast enough to keep himself from blacking out, let alone get enough air to fuel his aching muscles.

"No more," came Anathane's voice. "No more. I'm so tired. Jack, gods you can fuck. Please no more; not now," she breathed. Anathane gasped for breath and then laid her palm flat out on the floor.

"Send...send me back home," Jack rasped. "And Anthony too. Send us home."

"All of us," she moaned, allowing a large hole to appear in the floor.

The four of them appeared in Anthony's basement, outside of the summoning circle that was still open to hell. Jack rolled off the beautiful demon and she flopped down onto his chest sideways, crushing her massive tits against his pecs. She rubbed one of her horns against his cheek.

She rolled back over and grabbed Kan by her flaccid, spent cock and brought herself to her feet with some effort. She dragged the whining demon over to the summoning portal and stood over the gaping maw of hell for a moment, hunched over and tired. Jack raised his hand and attempted to wave goodbye.

With a wink, Anathane disappeared into the portal and the chalk-blood circle was sucked into the floor, leaving nothing but smooth concrete in its wake and taking all evidence that there had ever been something in here back to hell.

"So, how was your first encounter with things with wings?" Jack asked jokingly, chuckling to himself as he turned his head to see a huge glob of Kan's cum dropping off Anthony's head to the floor.

"Never. Again," was all Anthony could say.

A/N: Stop for a moment and receive my utmost admiration if you've written anything for this site. Gods, this is the toughest hobby I've ever committed myself to.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers