Cemetery Summons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers

"I wanna fuck so bad," she announced for all to hear.

"Glad you got here when you did. I've been giving her water for the past hour, and she hasn't noticed at all. She wasn't kidding when she said she had a once-in-a-lifetime catch. You're pretty hot, if I do say so myself," the barwoman said, turning a little red in the cheeks. Jack tried to ignore her obvious flirting as he reached for Elassa's arm.

"C'mon Elassa. Let's go. You've caused enough trouble here already for one night." He grabbed her arm, and she vehemently pulled away. She, quite unceremoniously, fell out of her chair from the sudden shift in balance and lay on the floor, huffing tiredly.

"Finally got here, did ya? Fucking took long enough Jack. I thought I'd really have to go ahead and start on myself without you." Jack picked up the barstool and set it to the side as he knelt down to pick her up. But she sat straight up and swayed a bit before frowning at Jack.

"Do you even know where you are, Elassa?"

"Oh yeah. I'm on a floor. Doesn't really matter where when you're here with me. You never did care where we finally ended up fucking. In a pool, on a bed, in a cemetery..." Pulling herself to her feet, she asked for another drink. Jack grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"We're leaving. You can't make it to the door, can you? Fuck. Jesus Christ you're a mess." Jack started to pull her toward the exit, when Elassa tripped him and dropped down on top of him to straddle his hips. Jack grabbed her hands before she could reach down for his belt.

"C'mon baby."

"No! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jack forced her off and then grabbed her around the waist with one arm and locked her to his side so she couldn't escape. He pulled today's pay out of his pocket and looked back to the barwoman.

"Jack!" Elassa whined shrilly.

"How much do you need?"

"Well," the girl began. "She ran up a three hundred dollar tab, but I could give cut you a deal if you do me a favor. If you'd come to the back room with me for a sec." Jack nodded, and ordered Elassa to sit where she was until he came back. She didn't have any more will to fight, so she just laid her head down and groaned. Jack followed the barwoman through a doorway to the back room. He didn't like the way this was unfolding, but he didn't have three hundred dollars either. Even with all the good tips he'd gotten tonight.

"So, what do I need to do?"

"Not too much. I just need a little help with something," she teased playfully. Jack turned around and saw the girl undressing. She had her pants off by the time he rolled his eyes. She glanced up and him and licked her lips. Her brown eyes were barely focused on any one part of him though.

"And that would be...?"

"If you eat me out, I'll fill in the cash you can't pay. Okay? Sex with my boyfriend isn't as exciting as just looking at you! I just can't stop myself." She grabbed Jack's shoulders and vaulted up onto them. Jack stumbled back against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his neck and grinned down at him.

"Cheerleader?" Jack asked before she could smother him with her thighs.

"Class of two thousand and six, squad leader. I can bend in ways you can't even imagine." She smirked and then squeezed his head with her legs. Jack got the message and delved his tongue into her pussy. She put her hands against the ceiling and let out a moan.

The incubus felt the things beneath his skin trying to get out, but he managed to suppress the urge to let his horns and tail reappear. He didn't want to pin himself to the wall with his wings either. He rubbed her clit with his nose and she bit her lip in pleasure.

Jack could hardly believe this was happening. What was it with the women he was meeting lately? The four table that had been made up of women today at work had tipped him a total of a hundred dollars. And he'd been flirted with at least a dozen times too.

"Hey, keep going." She was getting impatient, Jack could tell. He continued to pleasure her with his tongue, and he had trouble doing that when she shifted around. He raised his hands up to her ass and wrapped his arms around her. She dragged her nails across the tiled ceiling and Jack nibbled at her clit. Her thighs quivered.

He ran his tongue in circles as he tried to get her to cum faster. He did everything he could. With one hand, he fondled her bare ass, kneading and squeezing flesh as best he could. With the other, he played with the hole not filled by his tongue. Her body shuddered with pleasure.

"I'm gonna...keep on going...almost..." She was on edge so bad that Jack could almost feel her about to lose it. He nuzzled her clit again and she finally broke down. Jack literally had to drink her cum to keep from getting it on his uniform. She switched from clutching the ceiling to clutching his hair in a split second, and panted wearily as he cleaned her of all her naughty juices.

Jack unlocked her legs from around his neck and loosened his tie to take deeper breaths. Like it or not, this was getting him riled up. Luckily though, his physical endurance had gotten a lot better over the past few weeks, and he was able to stay mentally, but not physically aroused for longer. Of course, there was a limit to this.

He set the barwoman down against the wall and put her panties beck on her body while she lay there like a doll. As he left the room, the thanked him meekly and then grabbed her pants. Jack left the room silently, and wiped his mouth on his sleeve as he walked over to Elassa. He put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it.

"C'mon, let's go Elassa," he said as softly and caringly as he could. Her head shot up and she sniffed the air. She gave him a dirty look.

"You ate her. I can smell it on your breath." At that, Jack flushed red in the face and swept Elassa out of her chair, holding her bridal style. She whined and complained and almost threw up once, but he managed to get her out of the bar before she could act up and do something he'd regret. He put her in the passenger seat of his car, locked all the doors, and then hurried back into the bar to pay.

And the bar, the girl smiled at him guiltily and he gave her all the money she needed. He got his wallet and looked inside. He only had fifteen dollars left. Well, shit, Elassa had run him dry in one night. He apologized for the trouble Elassa had caused and then returned to his car, where she was waiting.

He turned the key and his nondescript four-door sedan came to life. Jack pulled out of the parking lot and drove Elassa home. After carrying her inside and depositing her on the couch, and fighting off Niaf and Fain, (who had apparently come out of nowhere after their absence today and yesterday) he went back to work.

Stacy ushered him over and handed him three menus. As soon as he got them, a man with a woman under each arm walked in with the biggest, most arrogant shit-eating grin on his face. Stacy, for the first time, looked nervous to Jack. She smiled at the man though, and spoke as normally as she possibly could.

"You must be Mr. Meryls. We have a table reserved for you already, sir." She glanced at Jack, and then motioned with her eyes toward the window table on the far landing on the restaurant. Jack nodded and led the three customers over to their reserved table. He pulled out his flip book and pen to take their orders.

"Hey, kid, go get some champagne or something for us, would ya?" the man ordered. Jack, already unhappy because of the ordeal at the bar. He slapped the three menus down and managed the best smile he could offer, which was less than convincing.

"Of course. And what, might I ask, is the occasion?"

"Wait a minute. Are you telling me that you don't know who I am? John Meryls, professional boxer? Ring any bells?" Clearly, he was annoyed. Jack shrugged.

"Never heard of you," he replied as he left to go get the champagne. He returned and poured a glass of golden liquid for each of the three, setting the bottle down on the table as he finished. The boxer scowled at Jack, but the incubus simply smiled back as best he could and pulled out his flip book and pen for the second time.

"Hey, you're kinda cute," said the woman beneath John's left arm, the one nearest to Jack. She giggled ad then winked at him. John grew annoyed, not at her, but at Jack.

"Okay, kid, you gotta know who's girl you're flirtin' with. I'd stop while I was ahead if I were you," he warned. Jack's smile turned into a smirk.

"Alright, I might as well take your orders then. Now, what would you like, beautiful?" he asked the woman who'd flirted with him. She giggled again and her cheeks turned a little pink. After a quick look at the menu, she ordered, then the other woman, and then John, who was irritated.

Jack was set to exclusively serve their table, and at every chance, the two women called him back over to flirt under the paper-thin pretexts of needing something or asking about something almost entirely irrelevant. When they were finished, it came time for them to either leave or order desert.

"Alright, we have quite a formidable selection of sweets and sugary delights. Do you want to order any, or are you finished for the night?" he questioned, holding out a desert menu to whoever would take it.

The first woman gently took it and skimmed through it with a curious look on her face. She looked through the menu for a second time, and Jack furrowed his brow. Did she not understand how to say something? Or was she looking for something she thought was there?

"Um, waiter, why aren't you on here?"

"I'm sorry. I've already got someone at home that's having me for desert," he answered. John stood up and knocked his chair over as he stood face to face with Jack. He put a big finger to the waiter's chest.

"Listen here, buddy. You better back off from her, or else," he threatened.

"Or what? You'll hit me? And honestly, what have I done, to either of them? You're looking to pick and fight you don't want," Jack retorted. John's lips split into a grin and he laughed heartily.

"You really don't know who I am! This is rich. Look, kid, I'm sure your mom and dad raised you as best they could, really. But did neither of them tell you how to pick your fights? Kid, you're trying to stir up a professional boxer."

"Like you haven't told me already. I don't care who you are, because I..." Jack saw Anathane push aside a waiter trying to talk to her. "Oh shit."

"That's what I thought, kid, now go-"

"Oh shit. Oh shit she came here, oh God this is bad," Jack stammered worriedly as he walked right past John, toward the demon stalking toward him in a blood red dress and high heels. As Jack neared her, he had the attention of the entire restaurant. All eyes were on him as he face down this enormous exotic woman.

"Jack, you have no idea what kind of trouble you're in right now. For Elassa to send me here to fetch you, I...this is not the place nor the time for such obscenities to be spoken." Her eyes glanced up, and Jack turned around to see what had drawn her attention.

"That is one huge bitch. You forget her leash?" taunted John as he stepped off the landing. Anathane tilted her head to one side and nudged Jack with her elbow.

"Who is this?"

"You picked the wrong waiter to screw with." Jack flared with anger and turned around. Anathane simply folded her arms across her chest and watched. Jack tore off his tie and rolled up his sleeves. John removed his coat and unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt.

"Kid, I have no idea what I'm going to tell your parents when they demand an explanation for why their brat is in the emergency room." He balled his fists and took a stance while Jack's arms went slack and he looked down at the floor.

"My parents died when I was six, Mr. Meryls. You don't have to worry about explaining anything to anyone." Jack stood straight up and balled his fists so that his knuckles turned white. They stood there for a while; everything was entirely silent, as if time had stopped for them to size each other up. Then John threw his first punch.

Jack didn't dodge. He didn't even try.

John's fist slammed into his jaw and the teen staggered to the right. He felt another punch hit him in the ribs, and a third in the left temple. Jack regained his balance and turned back to John, a brow raised.

"Anathane, tell me, how long do you want this to take?" he asked. Anathane frowned.

"Get this over with. You have business elsewhere that needs to be attended to, namely Elassa." There was an icy tone to her voice that told Jack she meant business. So he decided that he should end this as quickly as possible. He lunged at John and threw his fist as hard as he possibly could. Bone snapped as his knuckles connected with John's jaw.

The boxer fell to the floor and the only sign that he was still alive was the gentle rise and fall of his chest. He was unconscious. And Jack was amazed at the fact. He looked at his hand, and then back at John. He had just knocked out a professional boxer with one punch.

Jack looked around and found Mr. Benoît. Jack tore off his belt and his vest and picked up his tie as he walked over to his boss. The man was terrified, but he was too petrified with fear to move. Jack took off his shoes and handed everything to his boss. Then he took him by the shoulders and smiled.

"Mr. Benoît, let this be the letter of my recognition," he announced with a smile. He stood up and started to walk away. But then, he stopped. "That is to say...I quit! You midget asshole, I'm not taking any more of your shit ever again!" he yelled. And then he left to the roar of an applause from the entire staff.

At the front door, Stacy pulled him aside and gave him a worried look.

"Jack, you just quit. What, what are you planning? Please tell me you haven't gotten some crazy idea about going Columbine on us." She bit her bottom lip with anticipation. Jack put a hand on her head and winked.

"I'm just moving. That's all. Oh, and I hope you find a boyfriend Stacy, and make him know you're the boss." He kissed her on the forehead. "Thanks for being my big sister for the past few years. I'll see you around some time."

Outside, Anathane waited for him at his car.

"Get over here," she snapped. He jogged over and she grabbed him by the hair. Jack suddenly felt his stomach lurch, and he appeared in front of his apartment with Anathane still holding him by the hair and his car behind her. Elassa sat on the curb a few feet away, wiping tears from her eyes. Anathane reached out with a tentacle, grabbed the succubus, and then dragged everyone through a hole in the ground. Jack felt lightheaded and barely registered returning back to Anathane's real body.

When the demon let him go, the incubus collapsed to the ground and stared at the ceiling that seemed to move in circles. He didn't know whether or not it was really moving, or if this was the product of his dizziness and nausea, but he didn't like it all the same. It took a while for him to get back his senses and stand. Anathane was naked now, and possessed her demonic horns, tail, wings, and deathly black eyes. Elassa sat next to her, silent.

"Look, I-"

"Do not speak, Jack. As nice and as caring as you are, I will not hear it today. Now, I'm going to leave now, and turn this place into whatever Elassa desires. And you'd damn well better abide by her wishes, or I'll kill you. And this time, I am dead serious." Anathane disappeared with a scowl and Elassa turned her gaze up to Jack.

"I didn't mean for her to get so angry with you, Jack. I was just a little disappointed that I had gotten everyone else out of the house for a day and you went to school and then work and left my alone the whole time."

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and I- Wha!" The ground slipped from beneath Jack's feet and he sank into water. He clawed his way to the surface and gasped for breath. Grabbing the edge of the water, he pulled himself out into dry land. He saw that he was sitting on a sandy beach with sunshine, an endless horizon in every direction, and an enveloping blue cloudless sky above.

Beside him lay Elassa dressed now in the bikini he'd bought her when he'd first met her. That seemed like such a long, long time ago because of the events that had happened recently. It seemed like a thousand years ago that he was a virgin too. Now, he'd quit his job and beat up a boxer and had sex with half a dozen women. And he wasn't even out of highschool.

Jack stood up and brushed himself off. The sand fell away from him easily, and the grains between his fingers simply disappeared into his skin. Without even thinking, he stripped down to his boxers and tossed his discarded clothes aside and held a hand out to his lover. She opened her eyes and took on a confused expression.

"Your humble servant is ready, milady."

"For what?" she asked unsurely. Jack smiled.

"For your scheduled massage. You didn't forget, did you?" Might as well bullshit his way into getting to feel her up while she was feeling down. "You didn't forget the big trip, did you honey?"

"Trip? Honey? Since when did you start calling me pet names?" She sounded very confused.

"Our honeymoon, Elassa. You don't remember me showing up with two plane tickets and a ring and us getting married?"

"Married?! Didn't we..."

"Well, you did sleep the whole plane trip here. I guess we can just skip the explanation and say that you're getting a good massage today. Now, you can just lie down here and I'll begin." Before she could turn around, a large rock slab and a palm tree appeared behind Elassa. Anathane spoke to Jack in his head, bemusedly.

'I don't know what the hell you're saying, but warn me the next time you want me to do something! I wouldn't have gotten the message had you not given me a massage before, you asshole.'

"I trust you enough to know me that well," he murmured.

"What?" Elassa asked.

"Nothing," he replied. The succubus looked at the marble slab, gleaming white where the sun his it and grey where the nearby tree shaded it. She ran her hand along its edge and then turned her head back to the teen, anxious for him to explain everything immediately.

"I'm confused."

"Well then, while we're on our honeymoon, let your mind wander to pleasant places. I want you to relax and lie down here for a moment while I prepare you for your massage." And this is where his job as a masseuse came to the fore. "If you'll lie down on the...table for me."

Jack turned around as Elassa stripped down and made herself comfortable on the warm marble slab. While she wasn't looking, Anathane pulled herself out of the sand like an undead mummy and stared questioning at the scene before her.

'Why does she get special treatment for this?'

"Because she is in a bad mood. Now, let's see here, I have some massage oils with me," Jack said to nobody in particular, even though it was directed entirely at the demon. She rolled her eyes and produced the oils from the sand. Dozens of bottles took form from the grainy earth and Jack searched around for a few.

'Happy now, sweetheart?' Anathane asked, her voice drifting through his mind and thoughts.

"You're not allergic to almonds, are you? No, of course not, but I can't find the sweet almond oil, so I'll use jojoba oil and cocoa butter." Two bottles slid through the sand and he grabbed them. A wooden bowl dropped onto Jack's head and Anathane smirked at him silently. Jack took the bowl and the bottles and walked back over to where Elassa was waiting.

"I have no idea what's going on, Jack. Pleas tell me."

"Just relax, Elassa. Now, you want oils to assist in your pleasure and relaxation, don't you?"

"Jack!" she whined.

"Yes or no."

"Yes."

"Good. Then allow me to begin by applying the oils. This may be a bit cool at first, but your body heat will warm it, I promise." Jack poured a good amount of both oils into the bowl Anathane had dropped on him and mixed them thoroughly. A small column arose from the sand and he set the bowl down upon it.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers