Cemetery Summons Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Ekana!" Nyx denounced.

"Be quiet. I want to hear it from him. He was never worthy of my sister's love. For her to throw herself at something like this is a momument to her foolishness. To have her in this situation now is a mockery to our family." She glared harder. "Tell me, incubus, how do you plan on freeing her?"

"By fighting with you until she and the others are back in my arms."

"How d-"

"I will get them back! I don't need to explain anything to you." Jack was on the verge of hitting her. He knew that this was a bad idea, fighting with a succubus who seemed far older and more experienced that even Elassa did, but he couldn't help it. He was frustrated and tired.

"If we've gotten that out of the way..." Nyx pushed gently. "Then we need to figure out how Jack is going to hump- help! Help us and what position he's going to fuck- fight! Fight in for this endeavor." Her cheeks darkened.

"Awe you alwight?" questioned Volna as she paused to adjust herself to that Anthony was forced to eat her out while she milked him dry.

Nyx's whole face flushed darker. "I'm fine. I just need someone else to finish off the plan and then we'll get to doing it..." She turned her eyes down after her unintended innuendo.

"Having trouble?" an annoyed Ekana pried, smirking deeply and cunningly.

"You do this then! I don't see you planning out the greatest coup de grace in the past thousand eons! How am I supposed to think with all of you fucking each other five feet away from me?! I've not laid with another soul in over a fortnight!"

"Sucks to be you," Limarei replied offhandedly as she eyed Anthony hungrily.

"Limarei...Hypnos, take care of your sister. Get her out of my sight."

"Gladly, mother!" Hypnos said enthusiastically. He grabbed Limarei by the arm and hauled her away despite her best efforts to break free. After Limarei was gone, Nyx calmed down a bit and let out a long, unhappy sigh.

"This meeting of the minds is over. I'm going back to my bedroom. I don't want any of you to follow, for any reason. I don't care what you do, just stay away from me. I do not wish to be disturbed." After saying what she needed to, the dark succubus slumped her shoulders and left the room, looking neglected and hurt.

"Well, milord, does that mean that I am allowed to continue?" Kadae asked huskily.

" And somebody find Helena!" Nyx roared from down the hallway.

Grymir shook his head. "I suppose not. I don't want to anger our host any further."

"Further?"

"It was our business right in front of her face that caused her to become angry. I would refrain from such actions until her mood improves. Ekana, I would suggest that you stop wearing those kinds of clothes. Your scent is strong, even from here."

"Whatever do you mean?" the succubus asked cutely, acting as innocent as she could. She batted her eyelashes to emphasize the fact that she was putting on a front.

"Everything you have on your body is meant to pleasure you with every move you make," Grymir explained. He scratched one of his horns (which had shrunken back down now to their original stubs) and waited for the succubus to admit the fact. Instead of admitting, she began to undress to show that he was right.

"You're good, very good in fact. Only Elassa has ever been able to realize when I wear these." Ekana pulled off a series of leather belts, and the one going laterally between her legs came off to reveal two long dildos attached to it. She'd had them inside her body the entire time, and one of them was soaked to the core with her juices.

Jack felt a twinge of arousal spark within him as her scent hit him. Ekana seemed to instantly know that he was getting riled up, and turned her piercing gaze toward him. She licked her lips sensually and let out a smooth, mature moan.

"You're just the right size. How'd you like to feel the sting of my whip on your cute little bottom? Mmmm...or my nails tearing your skin to ribbons? My teeth ripping your throat? Oh, you're making me so wet with your dirty talk."

Jack realized that her hands were sliding up his chest.

When had she moved?

"Ekana?" he stammered.

"How would you like to be suited up right?" She grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. "Have these big, nasty things tied up and this nice soldier here bagged n' tagged in a cock cage? Ho, you're not even done there? What other naughty things are you gonna say?"

"What? Me? You're the one saying all this stuff about cock cages and ripping me up!" Jack protested.

Ekana was only more encouraged at that. "Oh you do want to! You're such a naughty boy. Alright then, you're going to get the biggest, thorniest pink dildo I have. And I'm gonna shove it so far into your boy-pussy that you'll cum just from the contact high."

"N-No thanks." Jack couldn't think with her hot, sweet breath creeping up his neck. Something about her was intoxicating, and scaring the life out of him. Unfortunately, it only served to make him hornier. Precum dribbled out of his throbbing cock.

And then she incurred the wrath of Anathane.

"I'll be your master."

No sooner had the words left her lips, did her feet leave the floor. Ekana was thrown across the room with such a force that even Jack's short hair was blown to the side. She hit the wall on the opposite side of the room with a loud thud and then the floor with a similar noise. Her eyes rolled back in her head and blood dripped out of her mouth.

"No! No more mistresses! Four is enough!" Anathane's eyes were alight with fury. Her fist was red and bruised, but she gave no sign of feeling it in the slightest. Her shark-like teeth were bared, hard white knives jutting from her gums. "I will not have another."

"And I don't want another. Anathane, calm down a little."

The demon shuddered. "No, not her. You're lucky you got three subs. You have no idea how lucky you are that you got three of them."

"Three subs?! Are you kidding me? Elassa tied me up and toyed with me! You call that submissive?"

"Jack, understand that here...here they are considered submissive. If you push enough, they will fold and seek to please you and call you master and love you. Ekana will not. No mater how hard you push, she will always push harder, and she will torture you. Elassa and Niaf enjoyed teasing you, with their main goal in mind being milking you to the fullest extent and pleasing you. Ekana would no sooner say she loved you as slit your throat and bathe in your blood. You are not a lover to her, but merely a plaything. Do not consort with her. Ever."

"Okay," Jack said. "Geeze."

"Now, we need to go find Nyx and make things right again."

"What? I thought..."

"Poor Jack, when a girl says she doesn't want anyone to follow her, she means that she wants a stud to go fuck her properly in her room. C'mon, I can take us there faster." Jack took her hand and closed his eyes. He didn't want to see what it was like having reality warped around him. He opened his eyes again to see Nyx pacing about a massive room with her huge wings dragging on the floor behind her.

"Well, we're here Anathane. What now?" Jack whispered.

"I'm not the one she wants to talk to. Go let her pour herself out on you."

"That didn't sound...she doesn't want to talk, does she?" Jack was catching on to Anathane's subtlety bit by bit. Even though it was hard to tell whether or not she was being serious at times, he was getting better at realizing when she said one thing and meant sex. It was getting more common too. Jack sighed.

"Oh, she does want to talk. Just not to me or anyone else besides you. She's sexually frustrated because she turned you away, and she knows you're one hot piece of ass." Anathane winked at him obnoxiously and Jack turned to her.

"Why do you always do that?"

"What? I've only winked a couple of times before."

"No, not that. You always call me a 'hot piece of ass', or 'studly do-right' or something like that. You never just call me something normal. Why is that?"

Leaning down, Anathane put her hands on his shoulders. She looked him sternly in the eyes. "I call you nicknames because that's what lovers do, like honey or sweetie pie. If you want me to stop, then just say so. I thought I was being cute. Is it not so?"

"No, it's fine. I was just curious. You never call me incomplete boy anymore." Jack's cheeks turned a tinge red. "I kind of liked that one. It was the only nickname that you made just for me."

"Well then, incomplete boy, if you want me to do anything else for you. And I mean a-ny-thing, then just ask, m'kay?" She gave him a quick peck on the lips and placed one hand firmly on his bottom.

"And now I go talk to Nyx?"

"And now you go talk to Nyx."

"Wish me luck," Jack said as he turned away from the demon and headed over toward the black-skinned succubus pacing about worriedly. She noticed him when he neared about ten feet from her, and raised her wings from the floor in an effort to make herself look a bit more composed and in control.

"I thought I told you I wanted to be left alone," snapped the succubus.

"Um...well, I know it's not fair that you have to shoulder this whole burden by yourself, and I-"

"Not fair?! You bet your ass it's not fair to leave me with all the planning! Do you know how long it took me to gather all this information and formulate a plan?! Weeks, weeks it took, and I have not slept in days! I've been working nonstop to make your rescue plot work! I don't even get anything out of it!"

"I'm sorry. I'll-"

"And another thing; you didn't give me a single word of praise for doing all this. I've done everything thus far for your benefit! And do I get a thank you? Or even a job well done? No! I have you running about in the human realm with Anathane and then running about in my home and leaving me to watch two pairs make love before me!"

"I woul-"

"Do you know how long it's been since I've been properly pleasured? Twenty three days! Incubus, that's all for you, did you know that? Every one of those days has been devoted to helping you get your lovers back! And I'll tell you right now that I'm getting fed up with shouldering everything like your packmule! You do some of the work for a change!"

"I will! Tell me what I need to do and I'll gladly do it! I want to help! That's why I'm here!"

"You can't! You're useless here! You, you don't know anything about the geography of the Sanctuary of the Underworld! You don't know the fortifications, the guards, the garrisons, secret passageways, anything! All you know is that somebody you love is waiting in a dark cell and you want to fuck them again! Did you stop to think about how everyone else felt?"

"Everyone else? I thought you were all in this to help me."

"We are, oh we are in this for you. Just for you. Nobody is going to get anything out of this. We may die, and we'll all fight for you, but for what noble cause is it? Love? You think yours is any different from Grymir's, or Volna's? You're in this plot for your own gain! And so is Anathane! Why do you get everything out of this?"

"If you want something, then just ask! I'll give it to you!"

"You can't give me anything though! What do you own that's of any value to me? Who do you want to rescue? Elassa? Sure, we've been friends for a while, but I wouldn't get myself killed for her! Nor the other two!"

"What!" Jack roared. "What what what?! What are you so mad about?! What's wrong with you? Why are you so worried all of the sudden?! Tell me!"

"I don't want to be the leader anymore!" She snatched him into her arms and squeezed them snugly together. "I'm tired of making all the decisions. It's too stressful. I do a lot of thankless work and I'm not even getting any love for it. I'm jealous," she admitted quietly, breaking down.

"Jealous, of what?"

"Of Anathane and Volna and Kadae. And Ekana. All of them get attention just for being there. I'm the one making all the plans. I'm the one who's hosting this little charade. I'm the one getting no thanks or credit for everything I've done."

"You shouldn't have to hear it. You should know that I'm thankful, Nyx."

"That's not how it works though. A woman knows when a man thinks she's beautiful, but doesn't she still want to hear it? Would you like to go around knowing that people are impressed with your accomplishment, and get no thanks for them anyway? It makes you feel neglected."

"Nyx, thank you. For everything, thank you."

"You're just saying that now. I know you mean it, but it's not the same after I've told you like this."

"Then what can I do to show it, huh? You want me to lay you down and make love to you right here? Would that be appropriate? For me to just show you like that? I'm all ears for what you want me to do, Nyx."

She let him down and slumped against him lazily. "I just don't want to be in charge anymore. I...want to do nothing."

"I guess I could try to take the lead. Would that make it a little easier?" Jack put an arm behind her back and she leaned back against his hand. He slowly lowered her to the floor and slipped his arm down to the small of her back.

"Perhaps." Nyx closed her eyes and let his hands roam all over her body. Jack hadn't ever taken the soft lead before. Well, he had taken the lead, but never in a nice slow setting like this. Even the time with Anathane when she'd revealed her horns and tail to him, she had been so frightening just to look at.

"Well, now that's we're speaking in our own voices; thank you. I'm sorry for neglecting you all this time, and not giving you any praise. But I'm so worried about things too. I don't even know if they're still alive. I'm sorry for putting you through this with me though, truly, I am." He inclined his head downward and nibbled at her neck playfully.

She breathed, "If you keep dragging me into this hole you're digging, I'm gonna drag you into mine sooner or later." She kissed his ear and that set off several fires inside his body. Stifling a moan, he let his erection come to rest against her swollen labia. He rubbed his arousal against the trimmed triangle of bright orange hair just above her pussy, and closed his eyes.

"I'm good at landscaping. I can fill any hole you want with enough seed to grow a garden," joked the incubus. Nyx loved it apparently, the innuendoes further exciting her for the occasion.

"I think there's a lot of water just below the surface. Maybe you should sink a shaft into that hole that needs filling. Yes, a nice, long, shaft should fill that up nicely. Just pump it all out." She pushed his head back and then pulled it to bring him closer for a kiss. He put a hand between their lips and smiled.

"I think there's a nice valley I need to explore first," he replied, cupping as much of her breasts as he could in his hands. "Some black mountains are blotting out the sun down here. I can't see a darned thing with these things in the way."

Nyx looked at him, her pupils dilated as if she were hammered or drunk. "Careful with the peaks, incubus. Those mountits might just be volcanoes."

"I don't think anything coming out of these could worry me much. In fact...why don't I just try to milk you right now?" Done with joking, Jack clamped his hands down upon her breasts and firmly began to massage the gigantic orbs in slow, circular motions. Her heart thundered in her chest, hard enough to alert him to her arousal.

Not that he didn't know that she was horny already.

Her core was a torrent of desire. A puddle was forming beneath her body, and a deeply erotic scent rose from the condensing fluid. Jack felt his mouth water in anticipation. The only other time he'd ever smelled something like that was the night Anathane had force-fed him energy. If that didn't make him hard enough,, the sight of Nyx creaming right then and there certainly did.

Her knees clamped together around his waist and threatened to crack his bones. Her fingers cut deep grooves into the flagstones at her back and her entire body began to throb with a dark glow that engulfed Jack's attention entirely.

Her endless black eyes drew his attention to her face. She brought his head down gently and kissed him full on the lips, a fanged grin on her face. She purred lightly as her lips broke suddenly away from his and trailed down his jaw toward his neck.

She suddenly stopped, and whispered into his ear, "I am so very jealous of Anathane. She gets you all to herself these days."

"Only when I want her to," Jack corrected, grinding their sexes together with agonizing slowness. Another sticky drizzle of fluid left Nyx's body.

"Why would you refuse her? She who has more following here in the Second Circle than even me?" Nyx's voice quivered as Jack aligned his body for the first thrust.

"Because I love four women so deeply that their names are etched into my soul. And I love them with all my heart. I love Anathane, but I love them too. It would be selfish of me to forget about them and just love Anathane forever."

"But you could do just that and be happy, without this insurrection. What's so special about them that makes you want to die for them?" Nyx's body seized up as Jack sank his throbbing member into her pussy.

"Because they love me too." Jack slipped his hands down to her artfully-curved backside and nibbled playfully at her neck. He then rammed their bodies together with such force that the sound of their hips smacking together was like a thundercrack in the sky.

"I think I might too," breathed the succubus as two massive black wings ripped through her flesh and scrabbled across the stone floor. Jack started to pound away at the cleft of her thighs, feeling her smooth, dark skin against his own pale skin. His rhythm wasn't fast, but harder than he could have thought he could make it.

He lost himself in Nyx's eyes when he glanced down at them. Two vortexes of black depths that tugged at his innermost desires. Everything he wanted was waiting for him in the shape of this woman. He saw another pair of wings over hers, these ones pure and white like angel's robe. Jack realized that these were how own, and they nearly matched Nyx's for size.

A smile tugged at his lips. They were perfect. He and Nyx were made for each other. Dark charcoal fingers intertwined with pale white ones and the two kissed deeply, arms out to either side like their wings.

Jack could almost feel the chains of guilt and regret pulling him back, but he was so far gone in Nyx's beautiful eyes to care in the slightest. Everything he wanted was in her. All he had to do was take it and be in heaven. A tail wrapped around his one good horn and tugged fiercely.

Jack's lips broke away from the succubus' and he growled with annoyance and loss. He grabbed the intruding appendage and yanked it down into view. The motion of his body waned when he saw the tail's color.

It was his own.

Jack suddenly felt those chain from before beginning to weigh him down. Guilt stabbed at his heart like a thousand knives. He looked at his hands, clawed and covered in a film of smeared blood. Beneath him, Nyx lay with her arms outstretched toward his upright body, pleading.

"Come back. I need you to go all the way." Her voice was like liquid velvet and honey. How could he refuse such a beautiful, enticing woman when he was already on the verge of giving in compl-

His tail roped itself around his neck and began to choke him. He pulled it away, and it cut his cheek with a sideward swipe. The chains felt heavier now than ever. What was happening to his mind? Why was he...losing...his...

Another swipe brought him back from the edge. He growled and continued to hammer Nyx's dark body with everything he had, this time, disconnected from her gaze. What was going on? Why was she so damned wonderful? Every time she looked into his eyes, she just captured him and refused to let go!

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers