Cemetery Summons Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"You taste like you just ate out a demon. Been busy?" Elassa inquired impishly.

"Are you okay?" Jack returned, kissing her again before she could answer. He had barely taken a breather, but he wanted more. He didn't want to let her go, but when she started to press her hand against this chest, he relented, reluctantly though.

"I'm not the girl I used to be, and I'm being suffocated by my supposed rescuer, but I'll live. It's been a long year, Jack. I hope you still remember what I like."

His eyes rolled almost involuntarily. "Like I could forget."

Anatithenai spoke up from the far side of the room. "Where is Dalaria?"

Everyone suddenly noticed an absence of the demon and searched every corner of every cell. She was nowhere to be found. Niaf helped Fain to the center of the room and let her down in the middle of a large circle.

"She's gone to your world, Jack, to kill the woman you love most. I guess that means that she thinks you had sex with the person you love most," Niaf said, petting Fain's head.

"My head hurts," the blue-eyed succubus moaned.

"You're fine, wuss. Suck it up; Anathane already gave you all the help she could."

"Anathane, take us to Melissa's place now," Jack commanded. Anathane looked around and started back for the doorway.

"We need Anthony's blood to make it work."

"I have him here," Tirol said, stepping through the broken wall in front of Anathane. He handed the warlock to the golden demon, and Kan clawed toward her lover, crying.

"Anthony!"

"Kan!" he cried back.

"It took me considerable effort to get them apart. I almost thought it an impossible task," the fallen angel commented. Anthony fought a battle he couldn't hope to win against Anathane's superior strength.

Anathane held him still. "Calm down Anthony. All I need is a little blood, and you'll be back in your lover's arms. Please; it'll be quick." Anthony relented and Anathane got what she needed from him. Tirol let Kan down and she tackled Anthony to the ground. They embraced as lovers did and started at each other like wild animals.

"They have it worse than you do," Ekana jeered at Jack, smirking.

"Shut the fuck up for now, Ekana. Anathane, are we ready to go?"

"Ready when you are."

Jack went and retrieved his sword, and everyone gathered in the circle. "Let's go." He closed his eyes and felt the floor beneath his feet dematerialize. He felt everyone around him being sucked into the aether between worlds and resisted fiercely the urge to open his eyes to find out what it all looked like. Phantom hands probed at him, but retreated quickly as he left their realm.

He opened his eyes again and found himself inside his own apartment again. Everything was as he had left it, down to the way his shirt was just about to fall off the arm of the couch, but clung just tightly enough to stay off the floor. His carpet was still unclean and the coke on his little coffee table was still only half drunk.

"Melissa's apartment is four doors down," Jack said, rushing for the door. Anathane barred his way and Jack ran right into her. He staggered, having just smacked his head against flesh with the hardness and rigidity of steel, and growled low in his throat.

Anathane rolled her eyes. "Dalaria isn't even here. She can't be going after Melissa, because that girl is asleep, safe and sound. Who else have you had sex with here? Oh wait, Dr. Kenaw."

All eyes turned to Jack, whose face bloomed a fantastic red color in an instant.

"How far around do you swing, kid?" Jaelani asked.

"Farther than some of us can if he's getting' it on with humans and us demons too," Ekana answered.

"Maybe some of us have families to take care of and watch out for?" Nyx shot back, eyes narrowed.

"Enough, where is Dalaria?" Jack snapped. He turned to Anathane, but she shied away sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have the slightest clue. I know she's not near, but she's masked her presence from us somehow. Mother, what about you?"

"No idea," the slime shrugged.

"She is nearby," Tirol said, hunched over with his hands almost on the floor. "Ancient slime, find my thoughts." The fallen angel floated over to Anatithenai and she shot a jet of liquid into his mouth. He cringed, but showed no other sign of pain or discomfort as something crawled beneath his hood and turned his eyes blue. He straightened, and hit his head on the ceiling.

"Oops," Anatithenai said. "Not used to controlling such a tall character. Almost there; think hard now, that's it..." Tirol's eyes darkened and then faded back to white. He hunched again and spat out a gob of water. Anatithenai caught it on the tip of her finger and absorbed it.

"And?" Anathane asked impatiently.

"Here you go." The slime produced a blue orb from her mouth and Anathane snatched it, and then ate it. They stood there for a moment, and then Anathane sighed.

"Nothing. We don't mix at all," the golden demon said, murmuring, "Thank the gods."

Anatithenai's murky lips rose at the edges to form a knowing, devious smile. "You know, Anathane, we could always do 'that' to transfer the thought."

"No!" Anathane shouted. "Never! I refuse! Not on your..." She saw Jack's pleading gaze, and bit her bottom lip fiercely. "Jack, please..." He put his hands together as if in prayer, and Anathane screamed in her mouth. "Fine."

Anatithenai opened her arms and Anathane embraced her hotly, her golden skin melting back into the creamy tan that Jack was used to. Her breasts expanded to their proportions they had been before the escapade in hell. She returned to her more human form and her cheeks flushed bright red.

The slime too, began to expand and shape herself to proportions that seemed impossible for humans to achieve. Her body was like one big, blue piece of jello. She mauled Anathane's lips with her own like a tiger. They began to feel and explore with long, elegant arms, and entangle legs with a gooey column of slime.

"What are they doing?" Jack asked Volna, who stared impassively at the two demons heightening their definitions of passion.

"They're getting themselves worked up to let thoughts flow between them. It's uncommon for it to have to come to this, but them both being shapeshifters might have something to do with it, or the familial ties. I just hope your friend can get our help in time. We'd be going now, but we have to retain a certain level of secrecy in the human world."

"Fuck, isn't t-" Jack's left arm was yanked and he suddenly found himself between the two demons. They leaned too far and hit the floor in a tangle of limbs. Jack felt hands all over his body, and smooth, slick flesh against his rigid arousal. He looked up and saw Anathane's face being smothered by Anatithenai's.

"Hold on mother!" Anathane grabbed Jack beneath the arms, and while running her thigh up his leg, raised him to the level of the faces. Anatithenai took the time to say hello while she kissed up the side of Anathane's neck, her breath coming out in clouds of steam. Jack and his lover kissed hard, and Anathane ran her hands all the way down his torso, spreading her fingers out to feel as much of him as she could.

The air was electric.

Jack felt like he was in the middle of the most excited and wired cosmic fuckpile he could imagine. Something engulfed his right arm and Anatithenai moaned in pleasure. Anathane turned him so that their fronts faced each other and her hand started to rub his cock furiously. Anatithenai's squishy, huge breasts pressed to his back and were pressed flat in an instant.

The air around Jack was stifling The two demons couldn't find enough hands to feel with, enough holes to fill, or enough of him to grab onto. The mother and daughter put their heads against each other and Jack felt a torrent of emotion flooding his brain. His eyes rolled back in his head and his mouth fell open. God, what were they doing? He couldn't even understand what he was feeling right now.

Anathane's face appeared before him, as did her mother's. They looked at each other, and then at him. He tried to make a joke about how they looked alike, but it died in his throat as they talked. The bass in his ears was deafening. His head thrummed with noise. His eyes felt like they were going to be shaken out of his head. A hand touched his face and slowly brought him back from the edge.

"...ike we did too much. He got a little from that. And did you see that from his angle? Oh, that's just the cutest little pair of eyes he has."

Anatithenai's voice.

"Mother, don't look through those! They're mine!"

Anathane there.

"Can we go now?" Jack asked, suddenly exhausted. He pushed himself up weakly and the two women above him held him beneath the arms, hoisting him to his feet. Anathane pulled everyone together with a dozen tentacles and they warped into thin air, appearing inside the living room of a well-furnished house. Jack collapsed onto the back of a chair and pushed himself back upright at the sound of a woman screaming.

"Dr. Kenaw!" Fain said.

"Doctor!" Anathane shouted.

"Candy!" roared Jack, a rush of adrenaline racing through his body. He righted himself and almost tripped over a short table on the way to the stairs. His heart was thudding in his chest as he vaulted up the stairs. "Candy!" he yelled.

"Help!" she called back frantically. Something hit the wall up ahead that sounded like glassware or pottery. Jack ran into the room it came from and found Dr. Kenaw in the corner of her bedroom with Kelly next to her, the doctor and nurse huddle together in the corner with Dalaria wiping blood off her face.

Dalaria raised her axe and Jack sprang instantly. He wrapped his fingers around the haft of her axe and his arm around her neck. His legs locked around her waist and she grunted with effort, trying to swing down and killed Dr. Kenaw and Kelly in one stroke.

"Run! Do something!" Jack yelled.

"You are mine, Dalaria!" Tirol snarled, shouldering a wall down with brute strength. Jack turned his head to see the fallen angel bringing his fist back to strike.

"Wait!"

"Now fall, architect of my torment!" Tirol bellowed, swinging around. Jack's eyes widened.

"Tiro-"

Jack saw stars, and then nothing.

------------

He woke up to a circle of faces above him.

"Gods, I thought we lost him there. Who woulda thought that cock could save her life and almost end his?"

"Don't...mention it...ever aga...in," Ekana panted from out of Jack's circle of vision.

"What happened?" Jack groaned as he sat up. He looked around, and found the downstairs of the house trashed beyond belief. Every piece of furniture was torn apart or stuck in a wall. The floor was scarred everywhere, and one wall was almost completely torn down. Where a chandelier had hung, Dalaria's axe was now stuck, and the ornament was on the floor and in pieces. "What the fuck did you guys do? She's gonna kill us!"

"No, Jack, I'm not," said Candy Kenaw. Jack shook his head and got off the couch, which had no back.

"Oh, fuck, Candy, I...I have no idea how to explain what happened."

"You don't have to. She already did everything for you," Candy said, pointing to Elassa, who lay sprawled out on the floor asleep. Next to her lay Niaf and Fain and Ekana, only the latter of which was actually awake.

"So..."

"Something is very...very wrong with you Jack. I've never seen someone go so many times and still be hungry for more!" Candy exclaimed.

"What?" Jack looked at the people around him. Nyx and Anahane averted their eyes and tried to play innocent. Candy had her face in her palm, smiling. Jaelani wasn't even paying attention now that Kelly was talking to her. Only Anatithenai stared him down and answered him.

"Look around you. All these women passed out on the floor. Anthony won't touch a single one of them besides Kan, which he's still doing now. You're the only other fuckable man here besides Tirol, and he's out cold because of you. Put two and two together for once."

"I didn't screw everyone, did I?" Jack hoped against it.

"Does it look like they beat each other unconscious? Of course you did! At first, Tirol knocked you out, but you woke with a lust that's probably the result of your recent 'spiritual growth' as a denizen of hell. And you started pining to ride everyone like a dog does a leg."

"I didn't do...Tirol's not out because of..."

Anatithenai snorted. "No. You're not gay; we know that well enough now. He tried to hold you back, and you hit him like he did you accidentally. After that, you ran through us like a bull through a kindergarten. You took out everyone but me, and I had to ride out the storm for about an hour. Do you even know what time it is?" She waited while Jack looked through a hole in the ceiling and found a dark sky spotted with stars looking back at him.

"About eight?" he guessed.

"Try ten. We got here at nine in the morning and you only dropped after you dealt with me, and that was around...eight thirty, maybe. Give or take fifteen or so minutes. Anathane held you the longest though. It was quite funny to see Anathane beg you to stop and hold you away, only to have you give her one pleading stare and be rammed back into her arms at your behest. Oh, Anathane has so much to learn about men."

Anathane barked, "I know enough about this one to see when he needs love!" She hugged Jack possessively and stroked his head warmly, burying his face in her ample cleavage. "And you're not touching him again."

"Mph."

"Sorry incomplete boy," Anathane said, letting him pull his head back to speak.

"Nyx said something about saving someone. What's that about?"

The dark succubus pointed to a woman lying on the ruined dining room table. "Tirol fought Dalaria like a real demon, and flattened her against the deck out back before dragging her in here. You woke up about then and stopped Tirol from killing her when he grabbed you to calm you down. And while we were all getting fucked, courtesy of a certain all-too-horny incubus, she woke up and hid in the kitchen."

"She's not dead?!"

"Well, sort of. Tirol did kill Dalaria when he crushed her into the deck. Anatithenai did what she could to heal the poor girl, so we could all get a turn at it, but we never got the chance because of your antics. So, Tirol killed her, because the demon lying there right now isn't Dalaria, but she technically isn't dead."

"Then who is it then?" Jack asked, bemused.

"We don't know yet. Anatithenai sedated her and put her there before we could get anything out of her, but we know that Dalaria either had a change of heart, or Tirol knocked something loose in her head. We're waiting for Anthony to come down and probe her mind." Nyx added offhandedly, "Oh, by the way, he's totally blind now if you didn't notice."

"Well, what do we do now that it's done?" Jack said, looking intently at Dalaria. She'd brought so much sadness into his house, and she was going to live through it all. He clenched his fists. All the pain she had caused everyone, and she got to live?

"Calm down, honey. It's over. We're through with all the fighting and worrying," cooed Jack's bronzed lover, cupping his face in her hands. "We're done with having to be apart ever again. We get to be together until Ragnarok, and Armageddon, and Doomsday. You get to love us and get everything you wanted out of life. And now everything I told you is true."

"Everything?" Jack asked, arching a brow.

"What have I missed? Eternal love, not a care in the world, a mother-in-law that won't rape you as long as I still draw breath." She shot a warning glance to her mother. "And a pax cunnilingum that's gonna last forever and ever."

"Well that's all fine and dandy, but I have a question for you Anathane, before you finish up with your pax cunningulum speech," Jack interrupted.

"What is it?" she asked, running two fingers under his chin sensually.

"Where is my other horn?"

She smiled guiltily and turned his head with her hand toward the pile of women to the left. Elassa held onto a curved white cone with both hands.

"She was so worried about killing you at one point. But she really let loose like I haven't seen a succubus do in a long time. Not only did she manage to tear that right off, she bled you white as well. Quite literally. But you passed her trial of love with flying colors."

"Not a very wide pallet of color though, mostly just red with a dash of white for everyone," Anatithenai snorted. "I'm through here. If you need me, I'll be bothering Nyx's daughter. I hear she has some curse that needs to be lifted."

Nyx followed the slime after saying her goodbyes. "Yes," she said with a heavy sigh. "My daughter is finally cursed with lust."

"I suppose that means that I'll be heading off too then. Thanks for the ride," Jaelani said to Jack, and blew him a kiss. "You know where to find me if you need another day on my stage."

Tirol picked Jaelani up off her feet and floated after Anatithenai into the next room, muttering something about needing to find a place to stay now that he was without a home and his debts paid in full.

Limarei left with her mother, and Nyx's boys followed in suit soon afterward. Ekana lingered for just long enough to sneak a dirty motion with her mouth and fingers before going with them, leaving the room in relative peace.

Jack slumped back on the backless couch and let out a long, weary sigh. He looked over at Dr. Kenaw, who just shook her head and turned around. "I knew I should have stayed away from this one Kelly. I just knew this was the one that would be the straw to break the camel's back."

"Candy, give him a little break. He did take you all the way to climax in under five minutes," Kelly said cheekily, getting up off the floor. "And you saw all that money the blue one gave us, right? Now we have the money and an excuse to get that new tile floor and the hot tub out back."

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed Kelly. We'll have to get this all fixed in the morning." She turned her head. "You coming?"

"Do I look like I'm going to miss what I think's coming?" the nurse replied, scampering off past the doctor and up the stairs, now with no balcony.

"And you," said the doctor, eyeing Jack closely from half way across the house. "You better not be here when I wake up." She turned back to the stairs. "And you three better not be here either!" she yelled.

"Ah, shut up!" Kan yelled back.

"We're almost through here!" Volna said in a tone that was just a tad nicer.

"I mean it!" Candy said more firmly, but resigned herself to her room with Kelly.

Jack moved his attention to Anathane. "Speaking of getting gone...I haven't been home in a while. Melissa's probably worried sick about me."

"Getting ready for another one already?" his demon chided. "You're such a naughty little boy."

"I'm tired. Let's just go home and curl up on the bed and go to sleep. We can sort out the rest of our lives tomorrow." He held a hand out and Anathane pulled him to his feet. Together, they collected the three sleeping succubi and Anathane took them back to Jack's apartment in an instant. Jack gently set his three beloved succubi down and they stirred lightly, wrapping their arms around him groggily as he settled in with them.

Niaf and Fain wrapped themselves around his legs. Elassa draped an arm over his chest and snuggled up to his side. Her alabaster breasts squashed against the side of his chest, but he only smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Anathane put herself across the length of the bed and curled her body to fit on it, laying Jack's head on her flat, tanned stomach.

"Sweet dreams, incomplete boy."

"Love you, Jack."

"Goodnight, master."

"Do me anytime, boyo."

"Guys, I know we're supposed to be going to sleep, but I've been thinking about something..." There was a short pause where they all looked to see what he meant, as if they could discern his thoughts by looking into his eyes.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers