Cemetery Summons Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Remember when everyone was calling her hell's handmaiden?"

"Yeah."

"They should've called her hell's milkmaid. She's more like a cow when she gets horny than she is a demon. Milk just gets everywhere, and I'm tired of cleaning it up every two days when she wants to have sex. And she tries to nuzzle me with her horns too; it hurts a lot. How am I supposed to fix her?"

Jack thought for a moment and shrugged. "Just drink the milk; that's what I do with Anathane and Elassa."

"We're talking half a gallon and more here. I'd puke."

"Ever thought about opening a business selling milk?" Jack asked cheekily.

"You're not helping me here."

Jack shrugged again. "I've got no idea. It doesn't really seem like a problem to me if you do it in the bathtub, unless she starts remembering who she is when she goes into full form. She hasn't started yet, has she?"

"No," replied Anthony. "One second. Hey Dalaria, do you know what the Second Palace is?"

"That place where Volna goes every few days?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"No, why?"

"No reason. Love you. I think she's good right now Jack. And honestly, I don't see much chance of her getting her memories back at all. Tirol beat the living hell out of her."

"Anything else you want?"

"A nice dose of color vision and new eyes," Anthony joked.

"I'll see if I can't get Anathane to trade hers with you. How is that by the way?."

"It's still really weird. I can see, but I can't see. Everything's just so strange and- Kan, I can see your hand, so don't think you're being sneaky. Ah, fuck, I'll have to call you back some other time. Kan's getting frisky."

"Later man." Anthony hung up and Jack put his phone back on the table. Niaf let out an exhausted sigh and put her hands on Jack's shoulders. The succubus bucked her hips down especially hard and forced herself down to kiss Jack hard on the mouth. He wrapped his arms around her entirely and turned his head into the kiss. His breathing got labored in seconds. God, did he love a good kiss with his his one.

Her tongue was caressing his slowly, massaging the fleshy pink organ with all the care and love that Jack would have expected from Fain. Niaf was unusually tame and calm when it came to kisses, unlike the way her hips screamed that she wanted him to cum already. He just grinned and rolled on top of her, entangling his legs with hers. She moaned into his mouth, sending sensual vibrations down his throat.

His arousal doubled at the feeling of approval that soared through him. His eyes ignited and he stared lovingly into his lover's eyes. Her gaze melted into one of pure love and consent, losing its wild luster, and the progress of her hips slowed to a more relaxed pace.

She dropped down to his rhythm and the heat between them started to rise exponentially. Jack could feel the slick layer of sweat between them, and see the wet sheets soiled already. The whole room smelled like sex, unless that was just Niaf he was smelling. It didn't matter either way. She was sexy enough to die for.

They ran hands up and down sweaty arms and thighs and backs for what seemed like hours to Jack, hips slowly rotating away and then together again. She had two passionate orgasms before Jack had his with her. Each one, she screamed down his throat and clawed at his back to show her passion for it all.

Jack's orgasm made Niaf a happy succubus. His arms and back curled against his lover and he tried to devour her in one hungry, insatiable kiss. In their heat, Jack lost count of how many ropes of cum he spent inside of her, but she took everything with eagerness and they eventually pulled apart when Jack was able to untangle his legs from hers.

He rolled over and lay on the bed panting, grinning to himself as Niaf pulled herself to her elbows and put her chin in her hands, smiling.

"Boy, we haven't done it like that in a while. I was almost beginning to think you didn't have it in you anymore," she teased, winking at him.

"I'm sure you'd be able to push it back in if it ever got away," replied the incubus, wiping his hand across his face. These two really took it out of him. Sometimes, on good days, they were able to get him down to having to get one of Ekana's miracle mixes out of the fridge. Not that he was truly that exhausted, but it always helped him finish with a bang.

He sat up and made his way over to the pile of clothes on the far side of the room. He found a pair of boxers and put them on, despite Niaf's efforts to keep him naked. Jack forced his body to return to its previous appearance, forcing his tail and the two nubs that had once been horns back into his body. He blinked, eyes turning back into solid orbs, and went over to the balcony.

He loved it here in Marseille, where the air was nice and warm, the people were friendly, and everything generally went well for everyone. A breeze blew by and Jack let out a pleasant sigh as the sweat covering his body was cooled by the nice, fresh air. Now that things in hell had calmed down, he could actually take the time to enjoy the little things instead of worrying when he was going to get called back down to settle something for Grymir at Kadae's behest.

Jack saw a few flashes on the street and looked down in time to see two girls ducking under an awning and peek out every few seconds to see if he was watching. Jack just put his elbows on the railing and waited for them to man up and confront him.

Eventually, they did, having to push each other forward until they were almost right below his balcony. He smiled at them, and one waved at him.

"Um...Pardon, non parlez Francais. Parlez vous l'anglais?" she asked.

"Oui!" Jack replied, smiling at the look on her face. "Don't worry. I'm not from around here either."

"Oh...uh, sorry. I know it's rude, but could you do that pose again? Where you were looking off across the street? I'm trying to do a report on France for extra credit in my human geography class and you're the perfect person for it."

"Well, you might want to find someone else. I'm not French; I'm American. I just moved her a year ago wi-"

"Jack, who is it?" Niaf pulled the strap of her bra up over her shoulder and walked out onto the balcony. Fain followed her, holding an arm over her bare chest.

"I request you give me back my bra," she said, holding her hand out.

Jack put his hand on Niaf's head. "Niaf, give it back. I'm tired of you guys getting into it before Elassa and Anathane get home. I don't have the patience or endurance for it."

"Well, maybe not the patience, but you sure have the stamina. We're ready to go again if you want to. I mean, it was only once for each of us. You usually do more." She succubus talked as if she wanted the whole world to know about her and her sister's sex lives with Jack. The incubus grunted and nodded down to the two girls staring up at them.

"Mind going back inside, honey?"

"Still embarrassed about it? It's been a few years now since we dirtied these sheets for the first time, and you still get all red in the face when other people hear about us fucking. You didn't get married to us for no reason, you know. Let the world know that you love us." She kissed his neck seductively and stripped her bra off.

"Just go back inside. I'll...fuck it." He turned to the two girls below. "You want a good picture, then zoom in." He picked Niaf up and the succubus wrapped her legs around his waist eagerly. They kissed and Niaf held two fingers up in a 'V' as the girl snapped a shot. Jack let Niaf down and pulled Fain to him tightly. He leaned down and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her back. She put hers around his shoulders and the girl took another picture.

"That was perfect! Thanks!"

Jack picked Fain up and turned to go back into his room. "Any time." Inside, Niaf was already on the bed, face down and ass up. She wagged her backside at him with a grin on her face. Jack could tell she wanted more than just an ordinary screw now. She was worked up.

"Got just enough room for a big, long, throbbing cock with your name written all over it. Care to give that bad boy a place to sleep tonight? He looks so lonely with just Fain grinding him."

"You look lonely. She'd be a bigger help to you," Jack replied, tossing Fain onto the bed. Before Niaf could react, Fain pinned her sister and had two fingers teasing her mercilessly.

"In master's absence, I will make sure you do not cause more trouble for him," she stated, pushing two more fingers into her twin. "I expect this will take more time than I predicted earlier."

"Oh, fuck you know me better than Jack does. Every! Ho- Fain, that's the spot," she moaned, screaming into the sheets. Jack just shook his head and went into the kitchen nook to cut himself a couple of slices of bread. He got the butter out of the fridge and spread it on the bread while he watched his twins fight each other for supremacy on the bed.

Fain looked like she was keeping the upper hand, with Niaf firmly pinned to the sheets, but she was getting Fain worked up with one hand in the orange-eyed twin's sex. Jack was getting hard again from the show, the likes of which he hadn't seen in months. Usually, they were more tame than this.

A couple of minutes passed and Jack's cellphone rang again. Niaf threw it at him in a frenzy, busy with Fain and unforgiving of the disturbance. Jack barely managed to catch it before it it the wall and flipped it open.

"Jack, I've got good news!" Anathane exclaimed happily.

"What is it?"

"Get here in ten minutes and I'll tell you," she said cheekily, and hung up. Jack looked at his phone for a few seconds before he looked back up at the twins entangled in the sheets.

"Hey guys, did Anathane tell you about a surprise for me recently?" he asked. Not surprisingly, they ignored him and he went to the closet to find something to wear. He had to rifle through a dozen pairs of outfits that everyone insisted on stuffing in here. The damn thing was made to hold about a dozen shirts and some pants, but they had managed to shove almost fifty things in here, on top of his clothes.

Eventually, he found something to throw on and he walked into the bathroom, where Anathane was waiting for him eagerly. She took his hand and in less than a second, they were in Russia outside the house where Anathane usually filmed the videos for a German company called Fleischtanz. Jack had been asked by Anathane a couple of times to go with her and be in a video, but he declined. He didn't like cameras.

Still, he walked in the front door with Anathane and she got even more jittery and excited. Jack briefly greeted Tatiana, the wife of the guy whose house this was, and their daughter Lizzy. It was still a mystery how Olaf and Tatiana had named their child Lizzy, but he was nobody to judge. He was married to Niaf, Fain, Elassa, and Anathane.

Upstairs in the giant house, there were cameras and people milling about as numerous projects were being filmed. Up here, things smelled a lot like sex and arousal of all kinds. Anathane got a warm welcome, and Gustav leaned against a doorway, smirking.

"Alo! Guten tag, freulein!" he purred. Anathane pinched his cheek and turned to Jack.

"You remember Gustav, right?" she asked. "He's just the cutest little baby here!"

Gustav waved her hand away, laughing. "Enough, Frau Riese. So, you're ze man who stole her heart, eh? Nice to finally meet you. Frau Riese is crazy about you," he said in a thick German accent, shaking Jack's hand firmly.

"Call me 'miss giant' one more time, and I'll make sure you don't stick that wurst in another frau's sauerkraut again," Anathane warned jokingly.

"Ja, ja."

Jack had heart stories about Gustav from Anathane sometimes after she came back home from here. She said that they called him Schwerer Guztav off the set as a joke, because he was hung like a horse. And Jesus was he! His erection looked like it was a long as Jack's forearm for Christ's sake! Not only that, but he was about seven feet tall and broad of build all the way through. And with his typical Aryan features, he looked like a damn Viking!

Still, he was a nice guy so far, and Jack could only think if Anathane was friends with him, that he could only be a good guy. Anathane waved Jack along and he followed her to the end of the hallway, where a packed room awaited them. Inside, everyone was crowded around someone sitting on the bed.

"Make way people, we have another special guest today."

"Hey, you're back!"

"Glad to see you!"

"Is that Jack?"

Jack felt a lot of eyes upon him and his face turned red at the attention. He scratched the back of his head and tried not to act too embarrassed as he followed Anathane to the bed to see who everyone was so curious about. He guessed it was Elassa, and that she was the good news Anathae had been talking about.

He turned out to be wrong when he saw another Anathane sitting on the bed in a yellow, thin cotton dress, her face as red as a rose. He looked up at everyone with the nervousness of a toddler waiting to be scolded by a parent.

She saw Jack and her face turned even darker red.

"Well, what's wrong? You remember her, don't you? Heart works so much that she never gets to see you, and now we've managed to coax her out in the open. You know, she only did it because I promised you would give her a nice, long fu-"

"Okay," Jack interrupted. "I get the point already. When are all these people clearing out?"

"As soon as we can get you naked and this camera trained on you two," Anathane replied, unbuttoning her blouse at the top to let her enormous cleavage jiggle in front of his face. Jack felt a twinge of arousal pass through him.

"You didn't tell me there'd be a camera," Heart whined, pouting. "You said Jack would make love to me like he does you."

"He will!" Anathane assured. "As soon as we get everything ready. I promised Franz that I would give him good talent, and I will. You two stand as the first entries in my book of 'people that can screw like rabbits'."

Heart looked up at Jack nervously. "I will if you will, Jack."

Anathane leaned down and whispered into Jack's ear, "C'mon incomplete boy; you know she deserves it. She does work all day every day and today is her one day off in God-knows-when. Just give her a little?"

"I never said I wouldn't do it, Anathane. But you didn't tell me I'd be naked in front of a camera."

"Why?" she questioned. "You're in front of a camera every time I look at you and that doesn't bother you. Why should you be nervous now?"

Jack glanced at the large camera in the corner of the room. "Because no guy but Anthony has ever seen me have sex before. You saw Gustav in there and his pet lizard. How am I supposed to hold up to that on camera?" He cast his eyes down as soon as he said it.

And here comes the lecture...

"Well, Gustav may have a one hundred plus millimeter cannon, but you've got ten tons of lady killer in you. And right now, Heart really needs you to show her that your heart hearts her, understand? And if you don't make her happy, I'll heart you."

Jack rolled his eyes. "I get it; just get some of these people out of here so I can do it, okay?" Jack watched most of the crowd disperse after a little prodding from Anathane and a bald man with a sandy blonde beard came in. He smiled up at Anathane.

"I heard you ver back vit your husband. Is zis him?" He gave Jack a once-over. "Looks a little young to me, but who am I to judge, right?"

"Judge all you want, but this frisky boy is gonna make that big girl cum so many times, it'll make you rethink the quality of stud you hire," Anathane boasted, patting Jack on the shoulder. "Now speaking of making her cum...go get her! I'll be in the other room if you need me." With that, Anathane and her boss left Jack alone with Heart and the two cameramen and two other people behind the cameras.

"Venever you're ready," one of them said.

Heart looked up. "You mean just do it? No script, no setup or anything?"

"Ja. A bed vas all Frau Riese said you vould need. Vas she wrong?"

"Let's just do this, Heart. Or do you want me to call you Anathane? I'm not sure," said Jack, throwing off his jacket.

"I like Anathane, but Heart is fine if you want to call me that."

"Alright Anathane, je veux te voir nu."

"But...I'm..." she protested, clutching the collar of her dress.

"Je. Veux. Te. Voir. Nu. You're beautiful no matter what you think."

Anathane bit her bottom lip and pulled her dress off while Jack undid his pants. One of the cameramen lowered his camera and stared at her. She flushed dark red again and covered her exposed chest with an arm as if it was going to cover the rest of her muscular body.

"I told you," she said, pouting. "I look like a man."

Jack dropped his boxers and arched a brow. "With that chest, those hips, and a face like that, how could you possibly look like anything but an Amazon?" Jack sat down on the bed next to her and grinned. "Now if we could do away with these..." He hooked the rim of her panties and she held herself off the bed with her hands so he could slide them down her wide hips and thick, sexy thighs.

"I'm nervous," she said, allowing him to toss her clothes with his on the floor.

"So am I, but just relax. Just let me lead and make you feel good." He lifted her legs and turned her body so she lay on the bed. She gave him a look of indecision, and then closed her eyes. She put her hands on the headboard and let him adjust her body how he wanted. When she was settled, he put a hand against the cleft of her thighs and the other against her breast.

She gasped at the squeeze he gave her, and whatever she was going to say to him was lost in his mouth as he pushed his lips against hers. Jack pushed his tongue into her mouth tentatively, unsure of how aggressive she was compared to the regular Anathane. He'd never had sex with Heart by herself before. He didn't even know if she had the same-

She squealed as he pinched her nipple between his fingers, and he grinned into the kiss. Okay, she had the same sensitive points as Anathane. That mystery was solved quick enough. He decided to deepen their kiss and pushed his tongue into the back of her throat. She responded by pushing hers into his mouth and exploring it. Jack started to rub her breast in slow, circular orbits, pressing down softly to make her shudder.

Meanwhile, his fingers dipped into her pussy and started their slow rhythms of pushing deep and retracting. He teased her clit with his thumb, causing her knees to grind together hard. She grabbed the headboard and held it tightly. Jack felt warm juices flowing between his fingers and he took his hand away momentarily to lick her fluids from his fingers.

"Mmmm, that's tasty."

"Please put them back. I'm lonely down there," she pouted, batting her eyelashes.

"Right away." Jack plunged three fingers back into her wet heat and she cried out. Jack kissed her again, though he kept it to lips only. He constantly broke away for a half second to make her lean up and continue the kiss. He liked having a little control for once. She wasn't all over him like a lioness in heat. She was actually patient.

Jack tried not to pay attention to the camera getting closeups of Anathane while Jack touched her intimately. Anathane had her eyes closed, so she couldn't tell at all that there was someone else close enough to touch her. Jack just continued to rub her huge breast and tease her sex with his fingers.

Their kiss eventually faded away as Jack moved south, trailing down her jaw line and slender neck. She threw her head back and flexed her legs down to her toes as he reached the dip of her throat and gave it a long, full lick. Jack could taste the energy coming off her body already. He felt her arousal coming through her skin, and he was getting drunk on it without second thought.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers