Centauri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amoronaut
Amoronaut
18 Followers

A space ship. A group of people, his colleagues. It was Capsilon X. They were on their mission.

More flashes and ringing.

Dark rooms, glowing conduits. Shadowy figures moving about on a back lit wall. The images were unclear, he couldn't make sense of them. He opened his eyes, but he wasn't in his apartment. He was on board the Capsilon X ship, laying on his cot.

He blinked again.

It was as if we were watching a film. There was no control over his vision or body, he was merely watching the event. His vision turned to his right, he was rolling over in his cot. He wasn't alone, there was someone laying next to him.

Blink.

It was Michelle. She was there with him, on the ship. He looked into her magnificent eyes, she was talking to him. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but she was smiling. Suddenly she laughed, he must have said something to her. His hand reached out, touched her cheek.

Blink.

Michelle was closer now, her face taking up the whole of his vision. They kissed slowly, gently, lovingly. The embrace lasted for several moments, their lips locked in a passionate duel. The memory was becoming more intense, he could feel as well as see. Her body was pressed against his, one hand pulling him closer, another hand caressing his groin. She had the most delicate fingers. She wrapped her warm hand around his partially swollen member and smiled at him. His manhood grew steadily in her hand as she slowly worked it up and down. Her lips formed into a beautiful pout, like she was kissing the air. She closed her eyes and began to use both hands on his now fully engorged member.

Darius was experiencing all of this inside of his mind, a memory returning. He could feel her body, her hands, her warmth. She felt incredible. He touched her glassy skin, and ran his hands along her stomach, waist and hips. As she continued to stroke his manhood up and down in a slow gentle rhythm, he leaned into her breasts. They were soft, amazingly soft. Delicately he planted kisses on her neck, on her chest, until he reached her bosom. His tongue flicked lightly on her nipples, and he could see her start to open her mouth out of the corner of his eye. She was moaning. He could feel everything now.

Blink.

She was moving her body down his, her honey blonde hair falling over his chest. She kissed his arms, his ribs, his navel, working her way lower. When she got to his waist line she looked up at him, her hair cascading about her face. She gazed deeply into his eyes and took hold of his stiff manhood with both of her hands. Up and down she pumped. She continued to look at him, licked her lips, and again made that beautiful pout.

Finally she looked down at his throbbing groin, and dropped a small amount of spit onto the head of his shaft. She worked her saliva in slowly with her hands, and then began to lick the shaft from the base to the top. The warmth and moisture from her tongue were heating him up, he felt blood surging into his member. Michelle held his shaft with both hands and began to wrap her mouth around his head, twisting and slurping. Every few seconds she would take him deeper into her mouth. He felt the tightness of her throat, felt her tongue on the underside of his shaft. She moved her tongue and swirled it while she had him deep inside her throat. She pulled up, and his penis was so tight it whipped back to his stomach. She looked at him and smiled beautifully. As she took his member back into her hand, Darius' vision began to fade. The scene slowly began to dissipate and he suddenly felt lightheaded.

Blink.

His eyes opened again, and this time he was back in his apartment. Michelle was kneeling in front of him, her hands on his legs, peering at him intently. The suture tools had been put away. His temple throbbed slightly, and he quickly reached up to touch it without thinking.

"Don't," said Michelle, grabbing his hand, "it's finished. The implant is out. You were on the verge of passing out, are you alright? Have you remembered anything?"

That is the end of this installment. I hope to write more soon!

Amoronaut
Amoronaut
18 Followers
12