Centaur's Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clcarne70
clcarne70
61 Followers

"You must surrender one more prize, my love." Daemon's hot breath tickled her ear as his hand covered hers and pressed hard. "Then you will be one of us."

Her recently opened pussy drenched their hands with hot cream as she clenched with excitement. Even her fear of what must come next didn't stop her as she turned and kissed him ravenously. "Then let me offer it freely... because I love you."

Sahra was swept off her feet and into an embrace that seemed to last forever. His tongue ravaged her soft lips, then slipped inside to trail fire over her teeth and gums. When she felt that she would faint from lack of air he moved his molten kisses from her mouth to her eyes and ears and throat. The pale pink nipples that stood erect on her snowy breasts were suckled and nipped between his even white teeth. Finally, he licked her perfect ear and whispered, "No one. I shall be with no one else for the rest of my days, beloved."

"But I must be with others?" She asked breathlessly.

"It is our way." He kissed her tenderly. "I will love you the more for your generosity. And it will always be your choice. No one will force you."

He lifted her and laid her gently, belly down on a mounting block. He pulled the golden gourd from her bottom and she shivered as she awaited his cock to replace it. Instead he pushed the smooth, ridged device into her again, teasing and twisting slowly until it was back inside her. All the while, his other hand cupped her pussy and fingered her clitoris. The sheep skin under her torso rubbed her belly and breasts until she wanted to scream.

Again and again he pushed the freshly oiled metal into her body until she was whimpering with pleasure. In between he used his long fingers to stretch and open her wider. All at once she felt the broad tip of his cock breach her rear. His thrilling play with the golden gourd had taught her how to take him. She relaxed and pushed back a few inches.

Her fists clutched at the sheepskin as the pain seemed to radiate hot and liquid over her back. The massive body quivered over her as he paused and tried to hold still. Then another inch was pushed inside of her. Powerful hands lifted her torso and squeezed her sensitive breasts until she wiggled and impaled herself further.

Inch by torturous inch he filled her until she felt his heavy balls slap against her tender pussy. She was once again pressed flat under his course haired trunk with only a few inches preventing his weight from crushing her. Slipping one hand under her belly she felt to see if she could feel him inside her. When he moved she felt her insides shift to accommodate his bulk. Uncomfortable as she was she found this strangely thrilling. Her fingers moved lower and she found the pearl nestled between the lips of her pussy.

The almost frightening sensation of him deep in her body made a dark, ravenous feeling well up in her. When he moved with great care she moaned, in pain but also with pleasure. I'm like a mare in a field. Quivering in expectation while her stallion mounts her and pumps her full of seed.

The mares had screamed and now she knew why. When he pulled almost all the way out she drew in a breath. When he thrust back in to the hilt she screamed and begged for more.

The massive cock inside her swelled and plowed deep, each thrust making her shriek. Then her insides were bathed in molten cream that filled her to overflowing. Hot, thick liquid ran down her legs and onto the stone floor.

Sahra was only vaguely aware of the crowd gathered around, petting her hair as Daemon wrapped her in a silken robe and gathered her into his arms. Her body ached, yet it hummed too. She snuggled into his broad chest and felt safe – and very well loved.

"My bride." He announced to the cheering crowd. "My beloved."

~~~~~~~~

Sahra spent the next weeks in a whirl of ecstasy, as her beloved Daemon taught her how to love him. He would sweep her onto his back and swim to a tiny island on the center of a high mountain lake. There in the shadows of the towering trees he used his mouth to make her blossom like a rose. When she was weak from pleasure he would mount her gently and drive her mad with desire.

The women of the camp welcomed her and showed her the few task expected of them. The other Centaurs would bend a knee and dip their heads in respect when they greeted her and the others. Sahra knew that the survival of the race depended on the human females. When she had children – the though made her shiver with happiness – the children would be a tiny centaurs and surely male. One of the younger males, Barham followered her like a puppy. Daemon would playfully kick at him and run him off. "Barham impatient for your bride-time to end my love."

Sahra blushed. "Will you mind it?"

"Do I wish that all had a mate of their own. Yes, but we risk much each time we capture a female. Some have to wait... sometimes their whole lives."

"If only the girls of the villages knew what they could look forward to here they would never let the old wive's stories terrify them. They would beg for capture."

"Not all maidens are as bold as my Golden Hair."

"You call me bold." She stepped into his arms and playfully pinched his flat bronze nipples before laving them with her tongue. "Perhaps I should be more timid and chaste."

"You are perfect and you will be chased by Barham soon enough."

~~~~~~~~~

Barham waited until Daemon went hunting. He was at her door with a delicate white flower in his massive brown hand. His dark eyes dipped shyly as he spoke.

"I thought you might be more... I mean if Daemon isn't here you might let me... I never did this and I find you so very lovely." Sahra took his hand and kissed the back gently. Barham wasn't as handsome as Daemon, his features were darker, heavier and his horse hair was the same deep brown as his eyes. She felt a thrill of happiness when his huge body shivered at her touch. "I can do this for you." She smiled glad that she could do this last thing for one of her people. He love for Daemon was so powerful that she'd feared she would flinch at another man's touch.

She led Barham to the longhouse, empty at this hour. She couldn't use the plat that she used with Daemon. He had built the luxurious platform next the little bed where she slept as he stood next to her. That would be too private.

She knelt and touched his heavy rod, awed at how it grew in her hands. "Thank you." He sighed and shifted his hooves.

"If this is your first time you will have to be careful."

"I would never hurt you, Lady."

She studied the erect member that was even longer than Daemon's, if not as thick. "Shall I kiss you?"

She was lifted into his arms and her lips were mashed into a clumsy open mouthed kiss.

Sahra had meant to kiss his rod but this needed work too. She took his head between her hands and softened the kiss. She showed him how to nip and suck her lips. She teased him with her tongue, tracing down his hairless chest to the barrel thick body. Her lips had barely touched his cock when he exploded in her mouth. Now she swallowed and barely wasted a drop. Daemon had taught her much.

"Oh, I am sorry." He sputtered after the last shudder tore through his body.

"We aren't done, Barham." Sahra felt sorry for him. He seemed so young, even though he was her age. She slipped her gown off her shoulders and stood before him. "Shall I show you the tricks that I've learned?"

"Oh Lady." Barham flushed as she kissed his neck and chest. She took a handful of the scented oil and massaged his muscular torso until he was shivering. When she knelt to oil his cock it was already growing hard. She weighed the heavy sack that held his balls and kissed them. "Oh mmm."

She stood and oiled her own body, teasing her pink nipples erect before poring oil into his square palm. "Touch me." He cupped her breasts and the triangle of golden curls below. She turned and bent forward. "Oil and stretch me well, Barham."

She felt his big hands roam over her bottom and the crease between. One finger slipped inside, making her catch her breath. She hadn't thought she would find pleasure in this. Soon more oil was poured on her back, running down cool and thick. Two thick fingers were pushed deep. "Am I hurting you?" He asked hesitantly.

"Use both hands..." She gasped slightly. "Just a finger or two and open the way carefully." She had to swallow a yelp as he dug in a bit too enthusiastically. "Careful!"

More oil and more fumbling followed until she decided she was ready. She took a step and laid on one of the plats, pulling herself forward until her bottom was hanging over the edge.

"I'll be gentle."

"Go slowly." Sahra felt him move over her and opened as much as she could. His rod nudged between her plump white cheeks and stopped. "You have to push a little."

He gave a shove and his rod popped inside, sliding on a river of oil. He groaned and pushed again almost lifting her off the plat. "So good." He began thrusting erratically.

She wanted to tell him to be easy but he was past hearing her. So instead she opened and pushed up and back. The long cock felt like it filled her whole body and the feeling made her melt. Her insides flexed and tightened as she milked his rod and made him thrust one last time and spend. It was the hot torrent that made her shake and whimper as she came.

He backed away and stood with his head bowed. "Thank you."

Sahra slid off the plat and leaned on it. "Thank you." She was grateful that he was her first – other. She had feared it would be an unpleasant duty at best. Now she knew that while Daemon was her love... her soul... she could serve the others without feeling used or cheapened.

"I'll be better next time," he promised earnestly.

"But not too soon." She flinched as she knelt and gingerly picked up her gown. "You are large and I am small."

"Next time I will lick and kiss you until you scream for mercy and all I shall ask is the touch of your hand."

"You learn fast." She laughed as she walked off to bathe.

"You are beloved."

~~~~~~~~~~

"You let him? With no one near?" Daemon paced the inside of their home. "He is inexperienced. He could have hurt you badly."

"I didn't wish an audience for my first... sharing." she sat down, carefully. "You told me it was right and proper."

"Not with a young colt who can't control himself." Daemon looked down at her. "The older women were going to teach him when the time was right. It's my fault... I should have told you."

"Strange that his innocent touch left me hungry for your masterful one." She stood and moved into his arms.

"Masterful?" He laughed and lifted her with one arm. His big hand came down hard on her bottom making squeal. It was a game he had discovered that she loved. "I like that."

He lay her roughly on the platform and proceeded to spank her white ass cheeks until they glowed pink. As usual it made her center swell and grow wet with desire. "Please." She wiggled her bottom and looked over her shoulder at him.

"You are my mate and I am your master and your slave." He took her long hair in both hands and pulled, tipping her head to kiss before he nudged her open. It was still a tight fit and took all his control.

"Harder darling," she tipped her bottom up so the heated flesh rubbed on his belly. The pain had long since mellowed into much darker and very enjoyable. She was almost ashamed that she liked it so much. "I want to feel you deep inside me."

This night he seemed tireless as he rode her hard. He trust deeper and longer and when he spent he filled her completely. It was this night that he planted the seed of their first son.

In later years, Sahra journeyed to the nearest city and told a group of poor young women fantastical stories about the magical tribe of centaurs. The stories so enchanted the girls that several returned home with her and happily became mates.

The Centaurs no longer needed to capture mates. This meant they no longer risked discovery or death.

Daemon and Sahra lived long and well and the village has prospered to this day.

The End

clcarne70
clcarne70
61 Followers
12