Center of Attention Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he came to his senses, he withdrew and lifted her to the kitchen island, perching her aloft. He was not done with her by any stretch of the imagination. "Slide back and spread your legs," he said quietly. She complied and he showed her to bring her feet to the counter top. Spread before him, she sat exposed and open, her haired furrow graced with specs of their their sordid cum. Her flower was open and inviting. He brought his face to her, smelled the essence of their release and tasted her flesh.

"Touch yourself," he said. She blushed and hesitated. He wondered why. Was it that she had never done this before? If she had, did she not like it? Maybe sh did and was embarrassed that he should know? Despite the blush he watched her hesitantly bring her fingers to her sex and spread her precious outer lips wide, offering her delicate inner fruit. Her middle finger touched the top of her bud and she gently tugged at it. He began his worship, carefully paying attention to her fingers- kissing, licking and suckling them- acknowledgment of her acquiescence to his request and savoring how she tasted, how they tasted together. He inserted a finger and softly pulled at her inner fleshy mound from behind. Her thighs began to quiver as she ascended. With each warbled quip of "yes" he lapped her fingers, lashed her clit with his tongue and stroked her within. Suddenly, her thighs clamped on his head and she bucked her hips, thrashing herself up and down at his face as she cried out in ecstasy......

Her passions subsided, Jackie slid to the edge of the counter top and lowered herself. She took Ellis by the hand and led him to the piano bench in the next room. She had him straddle the bench and lean back, his elbows supporting his lean muscular upper body. She brought a leg over his hips, and stood above him and then sat down. Jackie ran her fingers across his chest and abdomen feeling his young rippled flesh in her hands, marveling at his muscular physique as her hips slowly ground her bushed lips against his flaccid member.

"I remember how I gave you piano lessons on this very bench only a few years ago. You were a good player. I would catch you looking at my stocking covered thighs. I knew what you were thinking while your fingers danced on the keys... I never knew what to say... I did not want to embarrass you... all I could do was clear my throat," Jackie whispered, "...and now here we are, another awkward but risque moment..." she said as she leaned down to kiss his lips.

Ellis took a hand to the back of Jackie's head and held her as they kissed, tongues deeply entwined, lips meshed. She lifted her hips and brought his sex to hers and lowered herself on him, taking him deep. Slowly she began to ride him, building to a comfortable steady rhythm, his sex stroking her on just the right 'spot' each time.

"This is how I like it," Jackie confessed as she continued her slow steady rhythm. Ellis cupped her breast and leaned forward, bringing his mouth to her nipple, gently sucking it as she rode him. She reached down and touched herself. It was not lost on him as he attentively watched her fondle her sex.

"You like this?" she asked.

"Very much," he replied.

Jackie closed her eyes, picked up her head and breathed deep as she continued. She focused on the feeling of his hard youthful cock penetrating deep within her, her growing anticipation of release and the hope that he would release with her.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she played with herself. Ellis leaned back. She placed her free hand on his lower abdomen for balance as they continued their passionate dance. More and more, with each penetration, Jackie moaned. He heard her voice and the impending climax was music to his ears; knowing once again that he was about to pleasure her. Her hand pressed harder on his abdomen as her tension grew deeper and she repeatedly impaled herself on his strong shaft at a quicker pace.

Her release imminent, over and over she came crashing down on him, her hood slamming his pelvis as her fingers, buried between her hairy lips, moved in a furious circle on her bud. Jackie's body began to quake. She rose up, barely holding his head in her lips and then thunderously crashed down on him, so hard that he though the bench was going to snap. Her thighs clenched in, then out, and in again as she arched forward and pressed down, pushing him deep within- one hand on his body the other buried in her lips. She gasped loudly as she seized. She leaned forward and then came back down on him. His big smooth head felt her inner walls clench tight and it was that little extra pressure and the warm heat of her climax which was enough to send him across the edge. He exploded streaming his hot jiz deep within her coveted walls as his hands held her hips impaling her as she shook....

"....Yes," Jackie thought, that was a very good time indeed. She looked at the young stud sitting in her living room waiting for her attention.

"Ellis, I need to go upstairs for a moment. In fact, while you are here, I may need you to help me move a heavy piece of furniture. I'll be right back," she said handing him the ice for his head.

Jackie went upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door. She called her office and left a message that she would not be returning for the day. Quickly she undressed and opened her dresser drawer. 'Yes, this is the one,' she thought to herself as she removed the garment from the dresser. Jackie disrobed and then sat on the bed. She placed the garter belt around her waist, carefully rolled up the stocking, inserted her toes and rolled it up her leg. Then the other one. She attached the garters, slipped on the corset and matching high heels, put up her hair and was ready.

The "Vixen Jackie" had waited all too long for this opportunity and was not about to waste it. She went to the top of the stairs and called, "Ellis, I need you up here for a moment to help me, please..."

Ellis, oblivious as to what awaited, came to the foot of the staircase and looked up as he caught his footing. To his amazement, there stood Jackie- not the conservative woman he expected. What first struck him was the sight of her exposed bush- trimmed short and triangle shaped, unlike the last time. The look on his face gave away his amazement.

"Ellis dear, come upstairs..." Jackie softly directed. Ellis climbed to the top step and Jackie said, "Stop right there and kneel... Like what you see?" she asked as she moved closer and he starred directly at her bush, "I have not forgotten you Ellis. Where have you been all this time? You have some apologizing to do, maybe even need to be punished for your absence... show me why you are sorry for not coming to see me sooner...."

12