Center of Attention: Cheating Again

Story Info
Falling into the same pattern of fucking Russell.
3.6k words
3.01
77.7k
13
3

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time I told you about how my husband discovered my affair. After his discovery of my second affair, he decided to stay with me. It was probably, his desire not to hurt the kids or it might have been my begging and pleading with him to forgive me.

The 3 or 4 months that followed that discovery were spent trying to repair our marriage. We went to a marriage conference together, we read a book about affair recovery, we changed my phone numbers to prevent Russell from calling me, and I fell more deeply in love with my husband than I ever before. We made love almost every day and I gave him sensual head every chance I got. He worked on forgiving me, some days he did and some days he remained angry. I nearly forgot my feelings for Russell.

That was until the day I got out of my car in the parking structure below my office building and he was standing there. I was nervous and scared, I did not want to talk to him, but he would not go away, so I got in his car just so no one would see us talking.

His car was out of view in the back corner of the garage. When got in the car I was quiet and I was cold. Russell told me how much he missed me and how much he loved me. Tears were coming down my face as I turned to him and told how lonely I have been without him and how desperately I missed him. Then we were in each other's arms passionately kissing. It kissing quickly progressed to Russell's hands on legs and me spreading my legs to give him access to whatever he wanted.

As he rubbed my pussy from outside my panties, I told him we had to stop. I had to go up to work. I told him we could get together later in the day. Russell asked how soon, and I told him I could get off at 2. As he pulled my panties down my legs, he told me he would keep them so that I would think of him all day as I worked. I did not object.

I did the best I could to clean up my make-up, deeply kissed him good bye, and took the elevator up to my office. When I came in I told the office manager to clear my schedule after 2pm because I had to take my daughter to the doctor.

The day went by in a blur. I was my patients as quickly as I could. The whole day my pussy was exposed to the atmosphere. With step I took my pussy reminded me of what was going to happen in the afternoon.

Finally I saw my last patient and I hurried back to my office and called Russell (I couldn't use my cell for fear that my husband would see Russell's number). Russell told me to come room 636 at the Marriott Courtyard on Southland Road. I had been to that hotel with my husband years ago, what I remembered about the hotel was the Jacuzzi tubs.

Fifteen minutes later I was knocking on room 636. Russell came to the door wearing nice fitting pair of jeans and nothing else. With the door closed we were all over each other. After the passionate kissing, I focused on Russell's smooth hairless chest, my lips kissing his pecks and even then focusing on his nipples. He was focusing on getting my close off. I stopped him and told him I had to go to the bathroom. I went in and freshened up for the sex that was coming. Interestingly, an open pack of razors and a can of shaving cream was by the sink. I was looking forward to his hairless manhood!

As he stood by the bed, I hurried back into his arms. As we kissed he told me that he was worried because he hadn't cum in several weeks and he might not last too long. I told him that then he was going to have to cum twice. I slid down his gorgeous body until I face was directly in front of his cock. I kissed his jeans directly on his cock. I teasingly bit his rigid cock through his jeans. I heard his voice from above tell me that I was the best lover he had ever known.

I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his fly down. Russell, wanting to be my porn star boyfriend, was not wearing any underwear. He wiggled his hips as I pulled down his jeans. I must have been too close, because when his cock broke free, it popped up and hit me in the face and left a smear of pre-cum on my cheek. We both laughed.

I don't know exactly why, but Russell's cock is so much more beautiful than my husband's cock. I used my left hand and held his cock up to his stomach. I admired his smooth balls. Just like men are breast men, leg men, or butt men, us women also have favorite parts. I am a cock girl. I love a beautiful cock and usually don't get turned on by balls, but Russell's balls turned me on. I knew they were full of juice that would bring us both a lot of pleasure.

Still pressing his cock up to his stomach, I began to kiss his balls. The smooth clean skin was such a turn on, I could even smell the menthol of the shaving crème. I looked up into his face and asked him if he shaved his junk for me. He smiled and told me he did. I told him if he promised not to cut me, he could shave my pussy a little later. He told me he was great with a razor. He asked me if I saw any nicks or cuts on his cock. I smiled and returned to kissing his balls. I sucked his left ball into my mouth. It was very full.

I pulled his cock down to my mouth and licked the precum off his tip with my tongue. I sucked his cock's head into my mouth. I loved this man's cock. I noticed my mouth was a little dry and I asked Russell to hand me my Diet Doctor Pepper. I took a few big gulps and on the last one, I kept some of the ice in my mouth.

With a very wet mouth full of ice I returned my attention to his cock. As I slid his big cock back into my mouth, I felt his body shiver. He laughed a little. His large hot cock quickly melted the ice in my mouth and soon I was giving a hot blowjob. I really wanted him to cum, so I stoked him with my right hand as I bobbed my mouth up and down on his cock.

His cock was wet with my saliva and my hand easily slid up and down his cock. His hands grabbed my head, he began to thrust his cock into my mouth. He was fucking my face. Now I was using my hand not to stroke his cock, but to control his cock's depth in my mouth (if this was fiction, I would tell you that I deep throated him). He called my name as the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. By the second shot, I had only the head of his cock in my mouth (I was trying to make room for the cum). With my other hand, I reached out and fondled his smooth balls.

When I blow my husband I always spit the cum out when he is done, I wanted all of Russell in me so knew I was going to swallow all of him. What I didn't know was how much cum he had for me. I couldn't swallow while his cock was still shooting shot after shot of cum, so I just let the extra drip out of my mouth and fall to my bare tits. Finally his cock stopped hitting me with cum. I pulled his cock out of my mouth, looked up into his face, and swallowed. Then I used my tongue and my mouth to full clean his cock.

I spoke to Russell, "I know that you have not been fucking your wife, but have you not jacked off in the last four months?" We laughed. Russell stepped away to the bathroom to get me a towel, so I could clean off my tits. When he returned, I watched his dick as walked across the room. It was no longer rigid, but it was still engorged and large. His total package was perfect, his smooth dick hung down a little over twice the length of his sexy balls. His cock swung as he walked.

He had just cum, and it was my job to get his cock ready to fuck. I told him to sit on the bed while I stood up and wiped the excess cum from my bare tits. I turned and stood in front of him and asked him to remove my skirt. He unzipped it and it fell to the floor. Now I was naked just like Russell, except for the black high heels I was wearing.

I walked over to the full length mirror and looked at myself. I was damn fine for a 37 year old woman. I told Russell to come over and tell me what he liked about my legs (I knew this would get him hard).

He sat at my feet and started with both hands on my left leg. He sensually messaged my foot, my ankle, my calve, my thigh, and my pussy with one hand and my butt with the other. The whole time telling me why each part was so sexy. He slid is fingers into me and my legs buckled a little.

I looked down at his cock and it was rock hard. However, I was enjoying this a lot so I let him continue. When he completed both legs he did a lot of kissing of my legs, my ass cheeks, and even my pussy. God was I ready to fuck!

I told him to follow me if he wanted to continue to enjoy my legs. I lay back on the bed and he stood at the end of the bed. I placed my feet on his shoulders. Now he was messaging and kissing my ankles and my calves. After a about a minute, I asked him to step back a little and I brought my feet down and held his cock with them. I rubbed his now rock hard dick between feet as if I was giving him a footjob. It was hard to do. I looked up at him and asked him if he was ready to fuck me.

He didn't even answer. As I scooted up in bed, he came down on top of me. I spread my legs and I felt his cock slide into me. He was hot and he was heavy laying on top of me, but that is exactly where I wanted him.

Here is what you have to remember. I made out with my old lover in the garage in the morning, I spend the entire day panty less, I had suck his beautiful cock dry, and he had spend the last 10 minutes admiring and rubbing the bottom half of my body. I was horny and I was ready to cum!

As he lay with all his weight on top of me, I hooked my legs around his legs, his chest pressed against my breasts, his mouth passionately kissed my mouth, and his strong cock solidly fucked me. It was all I could take. I came!

This time I had no reason to be quiet and a moaned and groaned loudly! I called Russell's name. I called God's name. I called Russell a god. And I still kept cumming. Finally, when my body stopped trembling, I told him I was ready to fuck.

He got up on his knees and fucked me while I was on my back. He had me put my heels on and bent me over the large chair. He fucked me while I sat on his lap on the desk chair. He had me lie on my side while fucked me from the back. I had cum in almost every position he fucked me in.

When he was ready to cum, he put me on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed, while he stood and fucked me from the back. He held my hips as he fucked me hard and fast. I told him that I loved him, but he had to pull that big cock out of me when he came. He was driving hard now and was close to cumming. From my position, I couldn't help him cum with my hands so I he was on his own. He pulled his cock out just in time and laid it in the crack of my ass. He continued to hump me just as if he was fucking me. He grabbed my ass and pulled my cheeks together as the cum began to shoot from his cock. I felt it splatter on my shoulders, my back, my hair, my cheek, and I even saw some hit the sheets in front of my face.

When he was done blasting me with the cum, I rolled over and he collapsed in my arms. We lay there and enjoyed the "afterfuck" feelings; mellow, satisfied, complete, tired, and even sore, but a good sore. After about 15 minutes, I told him we should take a bath and get this cum cleaned off of me.

I wrapped myself in a towel and sat at the edge of the tub while it filled. Russell wrapped a towel around his waist, but I told him to drop the towel. As the tub filled we quietly enjoyed the moments as I again admired his full cock in a semi rigid state. When the water was ready we slipped in.

At first we faced each other in the tub with our legs spread around each other. Then he pulled me forward and we spend some time in gentle loving kisses. I then turned around so that we were facing the same direction and leaned my back against his bare chest. I so wished that I could spend the rest of my life in his arms.

After a while Russell asked me if I was ready for my shave and I jokingly told him he better not hurt me. I had always been neatly trimmed, but had never shaved all the hair off my pussy. This was going to be a new experience.

He turned me around so again I was facing him, this time with my ass on his legs. When I leaned back in a comfortable position, by twat was perfectly at the water level. Russell sprayed the shaving cream in his hand and gently applied it to my mound. I felt the razor pull across my mound, this was the safe part so I snuck a peak at what he was doing. When he finished my mound, he moved on to the area at the edges of my pussy and the folds near my labia. This was delicate work and I dared not open my eyes.

As a nurse, I had shaved the genitals of many women and many men. The men often got erections, and I just used a firm grip in an effort to let them know that this was not sexual. When Russell shaved me was very sexual.

When he finished, he rubbed his hand across my smooth pussy. It felt very sensual. Then he took my hand and rubbed it across my pussy. My god my pussy felt great!

We got out of the bath and toweled off. I stood up on my tippy toes and whispered into Russell's "What would you like to do with my new smooth pussy?" He told me that he wanted to spend some time eating my smooth pussy. I playfully hit him and called him a dirty boy.

He laid me down on the second bed, the first was covered with cum, and began to eat my pussy (sounds naughty just to say it). He began by kissing every part of my pussy from the top to the bottom. I know what he did because I watched him. My pussy was so slick, so wet, so sexy against his face. Then I lay back stopped watching and just enjoyed. Soon he was concentrating on my clit. Soon after that I felt a finger than two slip into my pussy. The sensation was incredible. As I neared orgasm he felt one of his fingers going for my backdoor. What was the use, I had told him many times I didn't like it, but he didn't believe me because I always came when he slid his finger in my backdoor. I felt the finger slide in back there and I came. As I came, I forced Russell's face down into my pussy at the same time I was forcing my pussy into his face. He was going to have sore lips. I finally stopped my spasming and released his head. I told him he was the best lover in the world.

It was my turn to do for him. I had him lay on his back and I climbed unto his body in a kneeling position. I reached back, held his cock firmly and slid my pussy down onto it. From this position I kissed his mouth and his face as I fucked him. He began to rock his hips, but I told him to lie still, "I was doing the fucking now." After about five minutes I pushed myself up a little and gave Russell access to my breasts. He used his hands and his mouth on my breasts. This made us both much more aroused.

Then I sat up all the way and steadied myself with my hands on his chest. I told Russell he could fondle any part of me he could reach (I was sure he couldn't reach the back door). He took advantage of the by roughly handling my breasts and the roughly handling my ass. I increased the speed and intensity of my fucking. Every time I slammed down on his cock, my breasts bounced. I was so turned on, but I wasn't focused on my orgasm, this was about making Russell climax.

Suddenly, he tensed every muscle in his body. He was cumming! I leaned to my right side lifted my left knee and pulled his cock out of my pussy. The first shot of cum hit my new shaved pussy (I hoped it was the first shot). As I jacked his cock the second hit the bottom of my left breast. His cock continued to jerk as he continued to cum, but nothing else came out, his balls were empty.

With the sex over I looked at the clock by the bed. It was 7:30. We had been together for five and a half hours, that is a lot of sex. I had not told my husband that I wouldn't be home at the usual time; 5:30.

Before we dressed I asked Russell to look over my body and make sure that there was not any cum smeared anywhere on it. He used the opportunity to run his hands over me one more time. He was fucking insatiable! As we dressed, I asked Russell for my panties. He told me that he had them in a safe place as a keepsake and was not giving them back. I just shook my head. We agreed to start secretly seeing each other again as he walked me to my car.

Once in my car, I had to change my mindset from a wild lover to caring mother and loving wife. The first part of this was coming up with an excuse. I needed three excuses; one for the missing time, one for the missing panties, and one for the shaved pussy.

I had a plan to provide at least two of those excuses and I headed to Laura's house. When I got to her house she let me in and immediately said you look like you just had great sex. I didn't even answer I just pulled up my skirt so she could see my swollen shaved pussy. We laughed. She then guessed that I had spent the afternoon fucking Russell. I laughed and confessed that she was right.

I used her phone to call home. When my husband picked up, I told him that my cell phone was dead and I was just leaving Laura's to head home. He asked where I had been and I reminded him that Laura and I had been planning to have dinner tonight since last week. He apologized and admitted that he forgot (he is so gullible).

I asked Laura if I could borrow a pair of panties to wear home. She asked what color my bra was wearing as she went to get me a pair. Then she asked me how I would explain the freshly shaved swollen pussy. I told her my plan was to take a bath tonight with the door locked. Then in the dim light show Jimmy what I had done for him with my razor. I told her that he would be so turned on that he would fuck me without asking any more questions. Laura suggested that I have him "go down" on the newly shaven and freshly fucked pussy first. I told her that I was not that cruel.

So with new panties covering my freshly shaven, yet still puffy pussy, I headed home to my husband. I headed home to my other life.