Ceremony for Sub Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it went on until the sixty-second man finished on her tongue and she swallowed and cleaned him up before releasing him. And for the first time in who knew how many hours, she was allowed to close her mouth. She hadn't even relaxed its open position during sucking sixty-two men, and it felt good to do so now.

But it was not meant to be. Master approached and fitted her with a soft rubber ring gag that didn't hurt her, but kept her mouth as open as if the penis gag was in.

He wiped her face and neck and released her from the equipment and she sighed in relief when he eased her off the dildo and plug. She was wet back there, yes, but she was also so bruised and sore and she was sure her holes were swollen. Master picked her up and the slut cuddled, resting her head on his shoulder. He kissed her hair and took her out of the room.

In the next room, were a few table sets, each set with drinks and a set of cards. There was an empty space in the center of the room and Master led her here. He tugged something from the high ceiling and a few sets of black leather came down. One set looked like two holes attached to two ropes which led back to the ceiling.

Master fitted the holes against Lindsay's breasts and fastened them. Then he told the slut to lie on her stomach on the floor. With some effort and stiffness, she did. He spread her arms, and fixed the breast bands so that the pieces attached to the roof would not be hindered.

He slid a thick piece of leather under her stomach and pussy. The piece was also attached to the ceiling. He tied her hands behind her back and spread her legs wide open. To the remaining pieces from the ceiling, he attached her thighs and then her ankles.

Told not to move, Lindsay held still, exhausted, as he pulled a lever and the ropes lifted so she was suspended in the air, held helpless and tightly in that position with her legs spread obscenely wide and his gaze hot on her swollen pussy lips and ass ring. As he rounded her, she realized again, that she was at cock height.

He petted her a bit, then left her alone in the room to change. When he came back minutes later, he was wearing the clothes he had at their ceremony and the men walked back in with him.

Lindsay noticed, with great relief, that there were fewer of them, maybe thirty. It was late, so the rest had gone home.

"So men," said her beloved Master, "what do you think of her?"

The men surrounded her, looking but not touching. "A good fuck," one said seriously.

"Very obedient, I like that," said another.

Lindsay flushed in pleasure. She always wanted to make her Master proud.

"She's tight, that's commendable," said a stiff hard voice.

Laced with pride, Master responded, "I keep her filled at all times and I have her do kegel exercises as well as a few others."

"Her body is... wow, amazing!" someone said.

"I exercise her too. She does the contractions while I have her use the gym or jog."

"Her tits are..."

"Yes, her tits." Master pulled something out of his pocket and approached his slut. He played with her tits until they were aching and pebble hard. Then he attached something to her right breast. It was a small clamp with a ring at the end. It hurt, but it was a good hurt to her neglected breast.

He tended to the left breast and when he was done, he pulled something from his pocket again. Two large rubies gleamed from his hands. They were attached to long chains, about ten inches in length. He attached first one ruby to a ring and then the other and let them hang.

The pain was excruciating, especially in the position she was in. the heavy stones were pulling her nipples directly towards the floor, making it seem to her as of her nipples would tear out. They hurt. She lifted her head to her Master, crying for him to release them. He kissed her and fondled her, but turned back to his friends.

"You can look, but no touching. Who's up for cards?"

He was just going to leave her here, trussed up, swollen and hurting? Lindsay was furious. Master, as if knowing her feelings, kissed her mockingly on the cheek and moved off to a table.

The men ignored her for the rest of the night, focused on their conversation and their games. They only bothered with her when Master decided he had an itch and would use one of her holes to cum in. He breasts felt raw, as raw as her pussy and ass, and her mouth was aching. One thing though – before Master took her down long after his friends had left at two in the morning, she'd swallowed his lovely jizz nine times and orgasmed thirteen more times.

Then Master bathed her, washing all the guests' cum from her pussy and ass, oiled her orifices, fed her and tucked her into bed beside him. He used her ass, pussy and mouth one more time each before they cuddled to sleep, and Lindsay knew she was a loved slut.

12