An Education for Nancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy felt herself wilting inside. That guy was hung like a stallion and fucked like a machine. He was tireless. He'd got her mother off twice and was working hard on a third time. The young girl began squeezing and stroking over her labia. The oily cunt lips were rigid with the excited blood pounding into them. She stroked and tweaked them the best she could. The only thing missing was a round, hard cock driving up into her own cunt. She let out a piteous little moan then bit her lip. It wouldn't do to let them know she was peeping. Not that any noise was likely to be heard, they were too wrapped up in their fucking to notice anything.

The teenager rammed three fingers into her tight cunt. She felt her young muscles tighten around her hand. She wished she could have rammed her entire fist up her cunt. Maybe that would relieve the intense sexual desire in her young body.

Without realizing it, Nancy let out a series of joyous shrieks. Her hips bucked powerfully forward and upward as if her cunt was trying to swallow the hand bringing it so much joy. Her left hand closed on her large right tit as she forced the hard nipple back to her lush red lips.

Her body vibrated and shook, bucked and surged with the force of the orgasm rocketing through it. Her thighs shuddered as the spasms washed down from her straining cunt. Her stomach muscles clenched with the surging contractions passing through them. Biting her lip to keep from screaming, she saw herself in her mothers place as she watched the couple fucking. Her eyes glazed over as if on a drug.

Her fingers weren't close to being a cock, but they'd have to do for the time being.

As her mother began to cry out rhythmically, her voice began to catch with each slam of that huge cock, her hips pounding upwards, matching the stranger stroke for stroke. Nancy could feel the tension building inside her again, and so soon! After all she'd just had an enormous climax!

Nancy was starting to stroke her own pussy and tits again as her mother let out a long wailing moan, her arms and legs locked around the man, forcing his hips against hers, driving his great prick to the depths of her cunt. Nancy watched spellbound as her mom ran her hands feverishly up and down the man's sweaty back, digging her sharp fingernails into his hard pumping ass cheeks, urging him to fuck her harder in a gasping throaty voice.

The couple was now a throbbing, fucking, moaning, vibrating mass of erotic flesh as the woman came and came and came again. The man's ass clenched tightly, his head thrown back as he froze, balls deep in her mother's cunt, Nancy could tell he was on the verge of shooting a huge load of cum deep in her mother's pussy!

Blinking sweat from her eyes she heard the stranger say, "My cock feels like it's gonna pop babe! You've done it! I'm gonna CUM!"

"Fuck!" her mother gasped over and over, "Fuck me! FUCK me!"

"Here it comes! All of it! Right up your cunt. I'm gonna cum SO deep inside you! OH God... OH! OH FUCK yeah!"

Pushing him back frantically, Nancy's mother gasped, "Cum all over me you bastard! I wanna feel it all over me! I wanna see it shoot! Cum on my Tits! On my face!"

"That's it, Baby!" the hysterical mother squealed when he frantically withdrew his cock.

And then the man came.

His cum-filled prick head barely cleared her sucking cunt when a huge streamer of thick cum shot across her toned stomach and splattered her gorgeous face. It was a thick jet, over a foot long, and it splashed across her forehead and cheek before dripping off her nose. Her mouth, held open eagerly, caught a portion of the blast.

Nancy's eyes were barely open as another thick jet of cum looped across her Mom's left jug, soaking it. Nancy came again as she imagined being in her mom's place! She gasped as repeated ropes of white goo splattered her Mom's face, her rolling tits, her stomach, glittering on her voluptuous body like a hot wax.

When the last drop of cum had been pumped from his balls, the exhausted stranger collapsed on the bed.

It was over, leaving Nancy leaning exhausted against the doorframe, her knees almost buckling beneath her. The only sounds she heard were the heavy breathing of the lovers on the bed.

Her mother and the man were laying still. Nancy was lucky; both had their heads turned looking away from her.

She backed silently away from the door then turned and tiptoed back down the hall to the stairs. She crept downstairs, hoping the boards wouldn't creek. Picking up her sweater from the banister, she slipped it back over her sweat-coated tits and went to the downstairs bathroom to wash up.

When she felt more presentable, Nancy went to the kitchen and poured herself a big glass of cold water. She didn't know who the man was but there was something about him that seemed vaguely familiar. Then she remembered passing a car in the driveway.

She went out the back door and down the drive to inspect the car. It was a large pick up truck with California plates. That's when she realized the visitor fucking her mother was her UNCLE STEWART, her father's youngest brother!

Nancy's mother and father had been separated for a few years so she didn't see him much. And she hadn't seen Uncle Stewart since she was a little girl but she remembered him the best of all her father's family. She especially remembered having a huge crush on him! The last she had heard was that he had gone to LA and worked in movies or television production, she didn't know which, and that he had married a woman from LA.

That stopped her again. How would she act after what she'd just seen? Or for that matter, how did she really feel about what she'd seen? She thought about it for a minute or two, trying to be as honest with herself as she could. Then it came to her, she was jealous! She was actually jealous of her own mother! She wanted that big hard cock shoved into her own cunt, slamming back and forth to the center of her stomach giving her the thrills he had given her mother!

"Fuck Todd and his pledge!" she swore under her breath! Smiling a naughty smile to herself the teenager resolved that she was going to find a way to get her Uncle Stewart to FUCK her, to take her virginity! Better it be with somebody she trusted she thought. And, he had certainly demonstrated his capabilities!

What was she saying!

Her headed spinning wildly, she knew she just had to be fucked, fucked royally or she'd just die!

Nancy didn't want her uncle and mother to know what she'd seen, at least not just yet. She decided to act as if she had just arrived home so once more she jogged up the front walk, her big tits bouncing and swaying loose inside her sweater.

This time, she banged the door loudly when she opened it, and shouted, "Is anybody home? Mom? There's a strange car in the driveway!"

"Just a minute dear!" her mother called from upstairs. "Your Uncle Stewart just drove in! He's in the shower right now so you'll have to wait a few minutes. He was all hot and tired from the long drive."

Nancy giggled. She knew that her Uncle was all "hot and tired" but it was from "driving" his big cock into her own mother!

"Okay, Mom, I'll wait. But I hope it won't be too long. I have to shower, put on my new cheerleading outfit, get some dinner and be back at the field by six-thirty at the latest! Tonight is a double practice before tomorrow night's big game!"

Her mother came down the stairs in a robe and slippers, smiling, and drying the ends of her wavy dark hair. She was in an exceptionally good mood.

"Nancy dear, you shouldn't have to wait too long. I got home early from work today and what a surprise it was when Stewart drove up. I was just getting ready to take a bath when he arrived. I've taken mine now, so as soon as he's done you can take yours. Stewart's thinking of moving back here and has a few job interviews so he is gonna stay with us for the next two weeks."

"Hey that's great Mom! Is he still as handsome as I remember him?" Nancy blushed.

"Even more so honey! The last time you saw him he was about the same age you are now. He's matured a lot since then," mom smiled.

I'll bet he has, Nancy thought to herself, unable to keep from letting out a short, snorting laugh.

"What's so funny Nancy?" her mother asked.

Nancy blushed and answered, "Oh nothing much. I just thought of something I saw earlier today."

Her mother frowned, "Look, I think he and Pam are getting a divorce so don't ask him about her ok? I gather that she was doing some thing's he didn't agree with, whatever that was, so they split up."

Mother and daughter chatted for a couple of minutes until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"That must be Stewart now," Nancy's mother said. Nancy jumped up as the tall, handsome man in his early thirties entered the room.

"Good God!" he exclaimed, his eyes roaming over Nancy's glorious figure, from her shapely legs to her round full tits. "My favorite little niece sure has changed since I last saw her!"

There was a surprised look in Stewart's eyes as they raked up and down Nancy's curvaceous body, barely covered in her brief cheerleading uniform.

"Hi! Uncle Stewart!" Nancy said with a broad grin on her blushing face, embarrassed that her hard nipples were poking like little bullets through her sweater.

Seeing his eyes riveted to her big tits, she ran and threw her arms around him. Lifting her face to his as he started to kiss her on the forehead she mashed her lips against his. At the same time, firmly, but in a way her mother couldn't see, the naughty girl thrust her hips hard against his groin and held herself there.

She could tell her uncle knew what she was doing. His hips arched forward slightly as their bodies mashed together, jamming a firm bulge into her crotch. A little shiver shot through Nancy, she felt swallowed up by his huge muscular frame as his arms wrapped around her little body.

Stewart broke the embrace and said with a smile on his face, "Nancy it looks like you and I will have to get acquainted all over again. It must be over ten years since I last saw you. You were cute back then but now you are gorgeous!"

A half-smile curling his mouth, he made no attempt to hide the lust in his eyes as he drank in the teenager's amazing physical charms.

Slightly embarrassed by the compliment, Nancy giggled. "Thank you Uncle Stewart. You have to excuse me now though. I have to shower and change. I'm due back at the football field in about an hour."

Ducking around him she dashed up the stairs. The feeling of his arms around her, his hard belly against hers, his stiffening cock thrust against her pussy, even through her skirt and panties, had startled her juices flowing like she couldn't believe. Her panties were soaked in the crotch by the time she got to her room. Quickly peeling off her clothes she left a trail as she went to the bathroom.

Kind of accidentally, maybe on purpose, she "forgot" to close and lock the door.

The doors to the huge shower were an almost clear glass. It was so large that several people could shower at once. She turned the water on letting the warm spray wash over her hard sleek body. She lathered herself thoroughly, washed and then rinsed off. Then she lathered her strip of dark pubic hair into a frothy foam of suds.

Fantasizing about what she'd just seen, she let her right hand roam over and around her pussy, softly, gently stimulating her desires. Suddenly the image of her mom was replaced in her mind by the flash of her own naked sweaty body. Shivering, gasping, Nancy let a long slim middle finger slip into the slot between her swelling sensitive cunt-lips while her thumb tenderly nudged her hard clit.

Dreaming of her uncle's big hard cock, the one that had been sloshing in and out of her mother's cunt, Nancy began to work finger after finger into her hot oozing pussy as little tremors started to bolt through her beautiful body.

She raised her free hand and ran it up her firm belly to her soap-slicked tits. Cupping one, then the other, she squeezed them gently working her fingers around her hardening nipples running her forefinger round and round the puckering pink areolas.

Taking a firmer grip on the slippery flesh, she bowed her head and hoisted a firm heavy tit toward her mouth, licking the straining nipple with her long tongue. Finally she managed what she was after - getting her whole nipple into her hot mouth. That, combined with her hand stroking and plunging in and out of her steaming cunt, was getting Nancy so hot she couldn't stay still. With the warm spray beating down on her skin, her hot mouth closed around her swelling nipple, and her right hand fucking her eager pussy, her climaxes began.

The first ones were quick and shallow, hardly more than shivers. They seemed to spread from her clit to the tips of her nipples in little waves that spread out in all directions like ripples in a pond. As her reactions grew in strength and frequency she began to pant louder. No longer able to keep her lips closed around her throbbing nipple, the spasms blasting through her, they shot like thunderbolts from her flaming clit down the insides of her thighs. Electric sparks seemed to flick up her belly, deep into her stomach all the way up to her tits.

She began to squeeze her tits harder, pinching and twisting her rigid nipples, teasing them until they stretched in length. Her right hand was moving harder and faster. Her fingers, gooey with cream, plunged in and out of her cunt. Her thumb rubbed and pushed on her clit. With her head thrown back, the shower spray beat down on her gorgeous face and washed down over her lush tits. The water flowed down to the thatch of light brown hair between her legs.

Her hand was now almost a blur, pistoning in and out of her cunt, bringing her closer and closer to that exquisite relief. Her whole body was on fire, the little climaxes growing. She was shaking and quivering all over, so very close, just not yet at the tipping point of that big "blast". Swept away by the approaching orgasm pounding in her ears, the warm spray washed her trembling body.

So intent on getting herself off, she didn't hear the door, or the footsteps enter the bathroom.

A deep masculine voice startled her.

"Why Nancy! What are you doing?"

Opening her eyes wide in the shock of being caught, Nancy saw Uncle Stewart staring down at her, a look of absolute amazement on his face.

Stewart knew he should turn and run, run like hell! But his feet were frozen to the floor as he took in the sight of Nancy's amazingly tight body, shiny with soapy water, those big tits, that flat tummy, those tender curvy thighs with a golden all over tan - except for the white lines from a no doubt, very small bikini.

She took his fucking breath away!

Looking at her Uncle Stewart, Nancy gasped as she plunged three fingers deep into her cunt, a thumb pressed hard to her clit. Her other hand closed on a nipple and pinched it hard as her huge tits, thrust forward even tighter together by her arms, rolled on her chest as she ground her pussy on her sweet fingers.

His eyes, his soft voice, and the realization she'd been caught by the stud who had been fucking her mom not thirty minutes earlier, was just enough to give the girl that final push.

Her mouth opened as she let out a long soft shriek. Her hips bucked and jumped as if trying to force her creaming cunt to swallow her whole hand. A huge riptide of contraction jetted through her torso, her arms and her legs. Her body clenched and shook, her knees gave way and she slowly slid to the floor of the shower, shivering and jerking as the most powerful orgasm she ever had wracked her glorious body.

As her spasms diminished and died away, she looked up at her Uncle. With a twinkle in her eye, a naughty smile spread across her sensuous lips. She realized it was the "being watched" part that set off her explosive orgasm.

"Nancy honey don't you know that's a man's job. Maybe you should let your boyfriend help you with that sometime?"

"I'm sure it is Uncle Stewart." With an embarrassed smile, "But you watching me was really what I needed to me off!"

Stewart's words stumbling from his mouth, he was barely able to speak. "But, I meant what I said. It's both a whole lot easier and a lot more fun if you have some help you know."

Nancy drew a surprised breath and smiled as she realized this was the exact opportunity she needed. Gathering her nerve, she stepped from the shower.

"My, my!" Stewart said, whistling softly as he took in the sight of his niece's incredible body. "Beautiful, just fucking beautiful! You have the most gorgeous body I've ever seen."

Walking past her Uncle as his eyes followed her tight jiggling ass cheeks, Nancy closed and locked the bathroom door.

Shyly, the teenager smiled, "Well, you know, my boyfriend isn't here right now Uncle Stewart. In fact nobody's home but us and I need a lot of help. Do you know anybody who might be interested?"

Stewart knew he should leave the bathroom the very second he spied his niece. At first he was just curious about the girl. She had certainly grown up and if the large bulges in her sweater were any indication of the fabulous pair of tits she had, Stewart just had to risk a peek.

In fact he'd been so distracted by the young girl he barely heard Nancy's mother ask him if he needed anything from the store. His eyes had been all over those jiggling bra-less tits and that high-assed, mini-skirted backside as he watched her soft rolling hips when she ran upstairs; that small, tiny waist topping off her cheerleading skirt filled so voluptuously with round, bouncy ass cheeks.

Then when he saw her in the shower he couldn't tear his eyes away. Beautiful! He'd never seen such a gorgeous body in all his life! And considering his work in the adult industry in Los Angeles, that was saying something.

Now there, his head spinning, is a girl "made" for sex!

In spite of the fact that he'd just finished fucking Nancy's mom less than a half hour before, the sight of this girl's fantastic young body caused his heavy cock to start pumping hard again. And when she expressed no fear at his presence, he felt like his prick was going to explode right through his pants. Torn between the desire to drag this little vixen into bed, and feeling guilty for having such thoughts about his very own niece, his mind was in a whirl!

He didn't have to think too long though because Nancy took the lead. She smiled up at him, pulled his head down to hers, and gave him a long sensual kiss. Her tongue probed for an opening, then squeezed its way between his lips and rolled with his own tongue, thrusting deep. Stewart couldn't remember a girl being so bold with her tongue.

Not satisfied with just a kiss, she placed his hand on one of her swelling tits then guided his other to her dripping pussy. Gasping into his mouth, Nancy realized these were the first male hands ever to touch her naked body. As soon as she was satisfied he got the idea, she reached down and squeezed the massive column of cock meat in his pants and tugged at his belt.

Shivering with anticipation, she pushed Stewart gently back until he collided with the wooden vanity. Nancy's heart raced as she began to unbutton his shirt, pulling it from his slacks.

"Oooooh! What a build you've got!" Nancy sighed taking in Stewart's muscular arms and chest, his tight washboard abs.

"You haven't even seen the best part yet, sweetheart, " Stewart promised, of course not knowing she'd spied him fucking her mom not an hour before.

Nancy knelt down at his feet, hesitating, her face just inches from the huge bulge in his pants. She had felt Todd's big cock through his jeans a few times but he had always stopped her, always wanted to wait, always saying no. She'd never even seen a real cock until today, much less been this close to actually playing with one!