An Education for Nancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd seen a few porn videos though, tit-fucking and cock sucking ones with cum shot after cum shot, guys shooting massive ropes of hot cum all over girl's tits and faces. She'd watched them with her best girlfriend Kearstin, fantasizing as they rubbed each other's pussies and played with their tits.

No longer able to resist, Nancy had to see this monster cock up close. As she unbuckled his belt, her eyes got bigger and bigger as her handsome uncle's trousers fell to the floor. The throbbing bulge beneath his tight fitting bikini shorts was the biggest cock she'd ever imagined.

"Like it?' Stewart asked proudly as he eased down his shorts.

Stewart's cock was huge, as long as a ruler and thick as Nancy's forearm, capped with a head as big as a plum. Her mouth watered as the mighty cock swung heavily in the air, waiving back and forth in her face.

"Ohhhhhh, my God!" Nancy gulped. "That's the most awesome thing I've ever seen!" She managed to gasp after a few long moments. "You have enough cock for several girls."

"Well maybe you can help arrange that sometime. Huh babe?" Uncle Stewart teased, reaching a hand out to caress her long silky hair.

Nancy closed her fist around the big hunk of cock meat. The feeling of his hot, heavy cock in her hands, the oddly delicate, silky, fragile feeling of the skin that covered it made her melt inside.

"Stroke it slowly, up and down a little." Stewart instructed the awed teenager. "Pump it back and forth."

Nancy eyed the dripping slit in the smooth plum-sized cock head. Jerking her fist up and back on the steely hard shaft, growing more confident as she stroked the throbbing prick a few times.

"It feels wild Uncle Stewart, the way it pulses with your heart beat. Its so hot it practically burns my fingers!" Nancy whispered excitedly to Stewart, smiling up at him, the massive cock head just inches from her shiny wet lips, throbbing so close to her face he could feel her hot breath on his cock flesh as she spoke.

The eager to please teenager leaned forward, slipping a second hand around the pulsing shaft, just above the first. Moving both hands up and down slowly, just the large swollen cockhead sticking out above her top fist.

"Oh shit honey!" Stewart groaned. "You hands are so soft! And your tits! I just love the way they shake when you jerk on my cock! You are too fucking gorgeous baby!"

Nancy smiled shyly as she watched her big tits jiggle and bounce as she worked her hands up and down the long hot shaft. Her nipples were hard again, sticking out from their rounded centers as her excitement grew once more. Nancy added a twist to her shoulders as she jerked his huge cock just to make her big tits sway even more. She knew her tits were big enough for him to fuck if he wanted. With the way he stared down at her naked body and the feeling of his heart beat pulsing through his cock, Nancy thought she might orgasm right there just from jerking his cock, her very own Uncle's cock!

God she loved being watched!

Nancy moved her hands in and out a little faster when Stewart reached down and took a big tit in each hand and squeezed. His warm hands sent lightening bolts of pleasure shooting from her hard swollen nipples down to her dripping wet pussy.

"I can't wait for you to open that sweet mouth of yours," Stewart groaned. "Please don't make me wait any longer hon!"

Hearing her Uncle Stewart beg made her pussy gush instantly.

On impulse, Nancy leaned forward and smacked a juicy, loud, wet kiss right on the top of her Uncle's golf ball sized cock head. Stewart moaned and shivered so hard his massive cock almost pulsed from her hand!

Looking up at her Uncle, she gasped as she released her tongue to swirl it around his fat cock head, drawing it back quickly as though the hot skin might burn her.

"OOOooooohh YEESSSS!" he hissed.

Smiling up at him with her big blue eyes, she began running her hot tongue up and down the entire length of his shuddering cock shaft, making it shiny with spit.

"Mmmmmm, I am gonna love sucking this cock Uncle Stewart," she whispered before she stretched her sweet virgin lips, taking the whole of his big cockhead into the velvety softness of her young mouth. She could feel his body tremble as her soft lips crawled further down over his knob, tightening gently around the thick ridge just below the head, squeezing it, trapping it inside the wetness of her scorching hot mouth.

"Ummmmmmmm!" Nancy moaned, twirling her tongue all around the searing cockhead just before she gulped another few inches of the steely cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Stewart sighed as he clutched the counter behind him, so weak in the knees he might fall.

She had to have the most gorgeous body he had ever seen in his life. Stewart watched her gorgeous face, with her soft ovaled lips crawling over his cock, sucking and pulling. He'd had plenty of blowjobs in his life but no one had ever sucked his cock with such enthusiasm.

Stewart could see her young firm tits, jiggling deliciously beneath her as her head began to bob up and down over his throbbing prick.

"Oh, gosh baby," he panted, staring down at his hard cock flesh buried between the gorgeous teenager's baby-soft lips.

Swirling her tongue around the tip of his quivering cock head, she could feel his body trembling. If this is what cock tasted like, Nancy knew right then and there that she was going to want lots of them, that she would never get enough cock!

Opening her jaws as wide as she could, she nodded her head up and down slowly, reveling in the taste of his cock flesh, the feeling of several more inches of hot slick cock meat sliding between her lips. Nancy wasn't satisfied. She wanted even more.

"Oh God Nancy!" Stewart exclaimed out loud. "Oh Jesus girl that's fantastic!" he gasped. "Shit! Nancy suck it! Yeah suck it girl, suck my cock, deeper, Christ! Nancy that's fucking fantastic!"

Slowly lifting her head, the horny young cheerleader backed off the massive cock until the entire length of the slippery shaft popped from her mouth.

"Do you like this? She smiled up at him.

"Oh God Nancy" he panted, "It feels so good baby."

"Am I a good cock-sucker?" she asked, her naughty eyes dancing up at him.

"The best," he stammered.

"Good," she giggled, "Because we are just getting started!"

Nodding her head forward, Nancy gulped over half of Stewarts cock into her mouth. Taking in air through her nostrils as her mouth got stuffed with cock meat. Nancy's 38D-cup tits bobbed from her chest, rising and falling as she struggled to maintain some semblance of control over her raging emotions.

"Cock-sucker!" Stewart hissed through clenched teeth as he felt his gorgeous niece's lips tighten on his cock shaft. Nancy heard the sounds but not the words. She was way too busy to comprehend anything but "cock!"

With her mouth full of that wonderful cock, she nodded her head back and forth, feeling the stuffed sensation of his huge cock head bloating her mouth, slapping inside her cheeks, sliding hot across her tongue. The tip would bump against the back of her mouth, the opening to her throat, and each time that happened it would trigger another surge of erotic spasms through her body.

Abruptly, Stewart seized her water soaked head in both hands, stopping her nodding motions.

"Stop it, Nancy, stop it honey! You're driving me nuts! Stop before I come in your mouth!" Stewart moaned loudly.

Nancy shook her head, as much as she could with her mouth full of cock. She didn't want to stop! She loved the feeling of that big, hot, throbbing, slick cock deep in her mouth! She continued to swirl her tongue around his cock, moaning, sucking and nibbling at the tip with her lips and teeth.

As she continued to suck, instead of holding her head still, Stewart began to bob it back and forth, arching his hips, now actually face fucking the moaning teenager at the same time.

As he fucked his prick into her hot, luscious mouth, Stewart reached down and squeezed Nancy's tits. He was in love with her body, and the firmness of her big rubbery tits made his prick grow even harder. When his fat cockhead pushed against the back of her mouth, Nancy wondered if he would fuck his awesome, nine-inch cock straight down her throat!

She wanted the feeling of his whole prick in her mouth, even if the fat head reached all the way down to her stomach! Oh God, how she wanted to sink that marvelous fuck shaft all the way into her throat! She'd forgotten, at least for the moment, about getting fucked.

She loved this new and unimagined sensation of sucking cock, her Uncle's cock!

It was something she'd heard about, seen on video, fantasized about, and desperately wanted to share with her boyfriend Todd. And now that she was actually doing it, she absolutely fucking loved it!

The next time Stewart pushed his cock between her lips, he didn't stop when his prick tip pushed against the opening of her throat. Nancy felt every vein of Stewart's fuck-stick as the rubbery cockhead pressed against her tonsils, then slipped deeper, more pressure, deeper, finally easing into her velvety hot throat.

The massive cock stifled her moans as it pushed deeper and deeper. Unable to breathe because of the huge size of Stewart's cock, her eyes widened as the curly patch of dark hair above her uncle's prick came closer and closer.

She closed her eyes and a moment later felt his balls touching her chin and her nose pressing into his prick hair.

"Ieeeeaahhhhh!" Stewart growled as his balls pulled up between his thighs.

The big-titted brunette could feel a change in his heavy prick. It seemed to pulse to a new rhythm, to swell and throb in her cheeks and on her tongue. His body stiffened.

Suddenly, she felt his cock contract in a series of strong, rapid pulses. His cock swelled even bigger the instant before he began to fire a hot gooey liquid deep into her gulping throat! She swallowed and sucked and gulped for all she was worth, loving the sensation of this dense, slimy goo shooting deep into her throat.

She felt his balls jerking about, almost bouncing against her chin as they released their huge load of jism. She wondered for a moment if she herself would cum just from the sheer satisfaction of having a massive cock jammed all the way down her throat! Nancy was proud of her new talent for cock sucking!

Soon it was all over, long before Nancy was ready for it to be. She wished she could go on sucking and swallowing and sucking and swallowing.

His massive cock was shriveling, becoming soft and limp, shrinking. Holding the warm rubbery shaft in both hands she let it slide from her mouth. Nancy licked the last droplets of Stewarts cum from his little piss slit before working her mouth gently over the thick shaft several more times. Nancy lovingly cleaned her first cock, her Uncle's cock.

With a broad grin, Stewart said, "Jesus Nancy, you're some type of terrific cock-sucker. You must have had a special teacher to learn to deep throat a cock like mine. That boyfriend of yours is sure a lucky bastard!"

"Thanks Uncle Stewart but I swear this is absolutely the first time I've ever done this. I always thought there was something kind of nasty about sucking cock. My boyfriend Todd and I even signed a pledge not to have sex till marriage. Now I know better, boy-do I ever! I can't think when I've enjoyed anything as much, except maybe getting myself off, but that's different."

Nancy had come of age. Her mind swirling. To heck with the pledge she thought!

She was now a "Cock-sucker", as Stewart had called her. And she couldn't have been happier about it. She knew she wanted more, way more! She'd had her first taste of cock and knew it was just the beginning!

"Now Uncle Stewart, I want you to fuck me! We better hurry though, because I don't think Mom would like it too much if she caught us like this. Besides we have to hurry because I have to dress and eat something then get back to the field in time for our second practice before tomorrow's big game."

Uncle Stewart was pulling up his pants and tucking his shrunken cock into his shorts.

"God, Nancy, if that's the first time, you really do have a natural talent! As to fucking you now, I don't know how much you know about men's balls but they take a little while to recharge to fire off again."

The girl looked both surprised and disappointed. "Does that mean we can't fuck now?"

"Honey, don't look so unhappy. I know what you want, and I am going to help you. You have got to be the sexiest girl I've ever seen, even sexier than your mother and Lord knows thinking of her or picturing her in my mind has given me a hard on ever since the first time I saw her."

"Like I said Nancy, I want to do this right. To be a really good fuck, it takes time. You work up to it gradually, not just jump on and jump off. You want it to be good don't you?"

Nancy didn't sound too happy, "Well, all right Uncle Stewart, if you say so."

Stewart washed his face and caught his breath as Nancy rinsed off one final time.

"Here let me help you." Uncle Stewart said as she stepped from the shower taking a big fluffy bath towel.

First he dried her back, gently and tenderly, enjoying the smooth flow of the terry cloth over her firm silky young skin.

When he was through with her shoulders, her back, and her glorious ass, he turned her around. He softly blotted the dripping moisture from her upper chest and tits down to her flat belly. Then making long, smooth strokes with the towel, he rubbed from the furry thatch of her sandy brown-haired pussy up her belly to the underside of her large, thrusting tits.

His strokes paused delicately at each nipple, making little circles around the light pink areolas until they started to pucker, forcing the stiff rods of her nipples to harden and stick out like tiny cocks. His strokes continued over her tits, then to her shoulders and neck.

Satisfied that her superb chest was dry, he switched to her legs, working the towel up from her feet and ankles. Then he paused and ever so gently slid a fold of the towel back and forth along her pussy slit drying her pubic hair and cunt lips. The edge of the towel slipping along her clit made it swell and moisten.

When the little head of her clit showed itself from under the hood of Nancy's soft pussy and the fluffy towel touched it, Nancy gasped out loud in pleasure. The tender touch shot an orgasmic spasm through her virgin body.

Stewart continued to stroke the soft towel back and forth, carefully, gently so as to stimulate her clit to the maximum without hurting her. Then returning to her ankles once more he stroked the towel up the insides of both legs in smooth gradual movements until Nancy was shivering, her muscles shaking as the growing sexual tension within her became stronger. As her excitement grew, Nancy raised her hands to her swollen tits, squeezing the firm globes gently.

As she milked her big, heavy tits, Stewart continued to tease her dripping, demanding cunt. Nancy began to shake all over. Her shoulders were shaking, her hands and arms quivering. Her strong smooth belly muscles rippling, arching her pussy mound forward as she rolled her hips.

When Stewart found the downy hair of Nancy's sweet pussy almost in his nose, he dropped the towel. With a border of light-brown hair, the puffy young lips, it was such a pretty young cunt that Stewart just had to taste it!

The girl let out a squeal of delight when the pointed tip of her Uncle's tongue touched the hot swollen lips of her virgin pussy. Although she and Kearstin had fooled around, fingering each other and sucking on each other's tits, Nancy had never had her cunt eaten before. They'd even watched some lesbian scenes on video. But like sucking cock it was something she didn't think she'd actually like, not until now at least, when it was actually happening!

And it felt fucking incredible!

Stewart held her firm, strong, thighs in his big hands. He drew her arched hips closer to his mouth and lapped his talented tongue over the entire length of her creaming pussy lips, not sliding his tongue between them just yet. His tongue swirled around in her soft, silky pussy fur then returned to her pulsing cunt lips.

"Oh God! Uncle Stewart!" she gasped, "You just can't believe how great that feels! Do it some more! Stick your tongue in deeper! Yeah, oooh yes!" Nancy pushed her hips forward into Stewart's face looking down at him between the twin quivering mounds of her juggs. "Oh Jesus! Uncle Stewart do it please!"

Stewart understood women. He knew this meant that Nancy was rapidly approaching another climax. He also knew how to make it a very special experience for her. In fact, Stewart knew he better make these first experiences more than just awesome, especially if he wanted to fuck her!

He had to make it so good that she'd beg him for more! So good that she'd want him to fuck her whenever he came to town. So good that she'd want to visit him in LA and do anything he wanted! Stewart just knew he could turn this sweet young pussy into the best "fuck buddy" ever. He also knew, that with the right "initiation", he could probably talk her into just about anything.

Lustfully, Stewart ran his hands all over her stacked, baby-soft body, patting her quivering ass cheeks and massaging her waist, cupping and kneading the oversized globes of her tits. Images of his horny niece flashed through his mind like a slide show; bringing her girlfriends to share his bed, stripping in a high class club, her gorgeous body on the cover of men's magazines, making her the centerpiece in a gangbang, maybe, just maybe - even getting her to make porn movies!

Staring up at those huge high-riding tits, rolling on her chest capped with the hardest nipples he'd ever seen, Stewart's cock was about to explode! He could see little chill bumps all over Nancy's tight skin, glowing from a light sheen of sweat. He couldn't remember when he had ever been with a more gorgeous young girl.

Nancy could actually hear him slurping between her thighs as he alternated between fucking his tongue into her pussy and pursing his lips on her aching clit. Clutching Stewart's head with both hands, Nancy went wild, moaning and hunching, rolling her hips about, grinding her wet pussy onto his tongue.

When her uncle began to probe deeper with his tongue, she pulled his face harder against her puffed-up pussy lips. The moaning quivering girl had the feeling her Uncle was going to suck the juices right out of her!

"Uncle Stewart," she whined, "Uncle Stewart, please! Please make me come! I need it so bad! You don't know how badly I need it! Eat my pussy! Yeah lick it! Oh God, oh God, Uncle Stewart I need it so bad!"

Suddenly, beside herself with emotion, she pulled his hair and thrust her pussy onto his tongue frantically.

"I've never felt this fucking horny before Uncle Stewart! Your tongue feels SOOoooooo good in my cunt! Auugggghhhh yes! Ooooooooooh! You're making me cum! Ooooooooooooooh!"

Stewart's mind raced! Nibbling her rubbery clit he stared across her flat belly watching her huge firm tits, mashed even tighter together by her arms, roll on her chest as she ground her pussy onto his long tongue.

Nancy screamed out loud as her glorious body was wracked by deep, thundering spasms. Gasping, her knees so weak she almost fell, she let go of her beautiful tits and grabbed the frame of the shower.

Stewart's cock was about to explode as he lapped the sweetest pussy juice he'd ever tasted, mindful of the fact that he was about to deflower the sweetest virgin in his life, and his brother's very own daughter at that!

Stewart picked Nancy up as if she was weightless and carried her the few feet to the counter. He quickly jammed several thick towels under and behind her so she could sit comfortably but lean back into a huge mirror.