Ch. 02 The Forsaken Bride

Story Info
Christine is made ready for a big event.
2.5k words
4
20.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine awoke the next morning, tired and drained, but it could not possibly be the morning it was too dark too be. The air was hard to breath, the walls were next to her, and the ceiling was right in front of her face. She could feel the soft velvet that was on them. A panic ran about her. She was lying naked atop a man in a small box. This was her only opportunity to escape she had to, she had no idea were she was and from what she remembered from last night is that she wanted to leave. She knew there was no other opportunity for it. She rose up as far as she could and pushed on the ceiling, letting some rays of sunlight in. The king had woken up in frenzy, teeth bared, and hands ready to claw. He hissed at the sunrays that crept into the box. Then he grabbed her around her chest pinning her arms to her sides and pulled her down with a great deal of force.

"Sleep," he hissed at her, his red eyes gleaming at her from the dark, and she immediately fell asleep under his gaze.

The second time she awoke; he was holding her to his chest and stroking her hair.

"Wake up my pet," he whispered into her ear. His voice was a soft, deep tone that awoke her in a calmed, soothed mood. "Time to feed, my dear." Her eyes slowly opened. Once again it was night but tonight they were not alone. Unfortunately for Christine, it was not a nightmare. There were two naked women, their hands tightly bound together, hanging from hooks on the wall with their feet dangling off the floor. They were young women; it appeared that they had just matured. Almost like he select freshly picked roses. Their dangling bodies were lean but still had their natural womanly contour. One had blond hair the other had brown. She could not see features of their faces because they had hidden them under their hair.

"Ahh, breakfast," he said with a smile pointing at the women. "Shall we eat my darling pet." She stepped out of the box, but it was no ordinary box, it was a jeweled coffin. She gulped, "What happen to her last night," she thought to herself.

"You, her pet, became like her," he said, his voice not as sultry as it had been a moment ago.

"How did you know what I was thinking? And what are you?" she tried to ask boldly but it came out in a gasp.

"Well I have made you what you are and you are under my control, I know everything you think, ever action before you do it. As far as who I am I am but a vampire, of course. Now don't cry." She began to tremble and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Now, now my pet," he said, the sweetness now returning to his voice," you must eat."

"I...I c...c...cannot-" she said. Her eyes mesmerized by the two women. They were struggling, their whole bodies trembling, sobbing uncontrollably with their tears streaming down their faces, screaming out for help.

"You must eat. I cannot have you starve."

"I will not become a...a m...m... monster."

"A monster! Am I a monster now? I drink of them to survive and you will too. Everyone does what they must to survive"

"I cannot, I mustn't bite them."

"Why not? Hmm, can you tell me? Why not?" he walked right up to one and spanked her butt. "They are so fresh, untouched." He walked back over to her. "You have never had food so fresh before in all your life."

He walked back over to the women and she bolted for the door. "Ah, no you don't. You cannot leave your king. Yes my pet, remember your king." he said cruelly she immediately turned on her heel, unwillingly, and she came to a stop a couple yards in front of the women he had spanked. Visions of this man on a throne came to her mind. "So he is a king," she thought to herself.

"Watch and learn, my pet." He lifted the head of the women and stroked her hair back. "Shh, it's all right it will be over soon. No more crying," he cooed to her soothingly.

"P-please let me go... let us go...please," she pleaded.

"It will all be okay, I promise you will like it." He let his hand wander to her right breast and he stroked it softly. She gasped out a sigh. He then let his hand slip between her legs, letting his fingers play around with her sex. Gently, he let two of his fingers slip into her vagina, while his thumb stoked her clitoris. She let out sigh after sigh of pleasure, her head bent back away from his left hand that had been cradling her head and stroking her lips. He grabbed her neck and she screamed loudly in intense agony. He snapped his neck down and bit into her neck. Christine looked down at the young woman's crotch, which had blood dripping down her legs, off her toes onto the floor. The king had his whole hand up her vagina. He pulled away from her. The other woman was screaming hysterically at the sight of the women's body. He pulled out his hand and exposed very long and pointy fingernails. Blood coated his whole hand. Like a cat retracting its claws, his fingernails returned to normal and began to lick the blood off. The sent of blood filled her nostrils and she breathed it in eagerly.

"Try it my pet." He cooed, now looking at her.

The sent gave her an unresisting desire for it, "No!" she said faintly in a voice that did not sound like that of her own

"I know it calls for you. Don't lie to me my pet, I can hear your thoughts," he pause for a moment and walked closer until he was right beside her. "Give up the fight, you will lose. The blood lust always wins in the end," he whispered into her ear as he placed the blood-laden hand in front of her face. The sent filled her nostrils and she desired it more than anything else in the whole world. She forgot about everything but blood, yet she dropped to her knees in resistance. She could not run from him but she could still run from the lust for blood he had given her.

"Look at me," he told her softly yet she did not respond. "LOOK AT ME!" he barked to her. She could feel his fiery eyes looking down upon her yet she defied him again. "I order you to look at me," he said in a clever voice.

The more she tried to resist him the less she could resist until she realized that her eyes had wondered up to look into his own. He took his blood-coated hand to her mouth. However, she deified him again and lay down on the floor, but that was a mistake. He sat on her and pinned her to the floor. "I can do this the hard way but I'm warning you. You are trying my patients," he told her sternly so she gave in. He parted her lips and the blood trickled into her mouth. What a taste it had! She had never tasted anything so mouth- watering in her whole life. She could not help herself she gasped aloud "Mmm," he seemed pleased with himself, and he pulled his hand away in a taunting jester. Then something came over her and she snapped after his hands, fangs exposed. She wanted-no, she needed more.

"Do you want more?" he asked moving his hand a tad bit closer.

"Yes, please, yes..." she implored hands out stretched for his. He backed away to the second trembling women. "No, not when it's cold" he told her, "try it fresh and warm my pet." He picked her off the hook and placed her on the floor. "It's better fresh."

She crawled towards her and straddled her. What a feeling she gave her! She could feel her blood pulse through her trembling body as she ran her hands up and down her, even when she did not. It seemed to call for her. Longing for the sent of blood, she tried to smell it through her skin and she could not. She wanted its taste so she licked her trembling body and all she tasted was her sweat. Then she had caught sent of it, it was not the sent of blood, but of fear.

"Ahh, so afraid this one is," she told him, "What is the matter dear, afraid of death?" she sneered and laughed wickedly at her. Never in all her life had Christine ever been so cruel. The woman had burst into a fresh set of tears and cries for help; trying to beg her to stop yet, Christine found it hysterically funny and began to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Please stop playing with your food. It's too amusing," he said sarcastically trying not to laugh. He knelt down by the head of the crying woman, pulling back her head, and placed a fingernail on her neck. "Drink from her here," he said as he pressed down hard cutting into her flesh. Christine followed the sent of blood up to the neck of the women. She licked at the small wound and found the blood finer than red wine. Hungry for more, she dug her fangs deep into the women's neck and she sucked her rich blood. It seemed like no time at all, she had drained her dry.

"More... I want more," she demanded biting into the dead women's flesh here and there looking for a tiny morsel mindlessly.

"ENOUGH!" he barked at her and she stopped immediately realizing what she had just done. She sat up and got off the body of the dead women, licking all of her blood off her lips

"We will feed later, my pet, but we must first get dressed," he told her offering his hand to her.

"I-I am sorry. I don't know what came over me," she said numbly and she took his hand.

"Don't be," he kissed her cheek, "I found it rather amusing."

He clasped hard to her body making her aware of her nakedness. His pulsing organ pressed against her soft stomach. He instantly possessed her with his crimson eyes. Christine's breath caught in her throat. She could only stand their perched against his strong body; his little puppet. His lips wandered to her full cherry ones, and he possessed those as well deepening his kiss, toying playfully with her tongue. Before Christine knew it she was on the cold marble floor, his shapely hand wandering down to her throbbing sex. Juices welled within her as he slid his firm finger under her dark curls that hid her shameful place. His skillful fingers parted those tender lips. She moaned softly as a long, slender finger entered her wet gates, wriggling his finger within her, Christine longed to protest but he kept her his puppet, with his never blinking eyes. He leaned down and began to nibble softly at her neck at last away from his gaze, she was free to protest. Squirming and wriggling under him, Christine still couldn't escape his touch. Whimpering as she fought, he found her struggling cute and immensely arousing. He only toyed with her more vigorously. She gasped as he slipped another delicate finger within her, gliding with an anguishing speed for dear Christine that she could no longer with hold the passion he ran through her by his glided fingers playing with her making her beg and bend to his will. He found her sensitive kernel and rubbed it firmly she moaned despite herself. Damn her body, it seemed to betray her. Why did it have to feel so good? She wanted him to stop but her body didn't want him to. It reacted so willingly to his touch letting him play and prod at her most tender and vulnerable of places. His free hand slipped down her neck, down the valley between her breasts, following the defining line of her stomach, past her belly button, his hand curved down on of her sweet parted thighs and then slid off of her thigh. He guided his ready organ within her wet one. She gasped as he penetrated, her lips quivering as he pushed within her.

His mouth hovered over her trembling one and parted those as well, taking advantage of their openness and penetrated his tongue within. He took control of her body his hand grasping around her thin waist while his other took the nape of her neck. He impaled her deeper, gliding her on him and almost off before impaling her once again and again. There was pain in her clenched closed eyes and a single tear fell from them. Slowly the pain turned into passion, the passion to need and the tears were replaced with muffle moans. Christine relaxed her tense body around him and he felt her loosen. He moaned watching her shudder and cry out as she came causing him to reach his climax as he fill her with his seeds. He released her from his tight grasp as he with drew from her and laid at her side. Some time paced before he rose. He offered his hand to her as a chivalrous gesture and she pushed his hand away, getting up on her own. He glared at her taking her arm with an iron grip as they walked out of the room into a hallway.

At the end of the hallway, she saw a large four-post bed. It was not another room but another chamber in this vast room. He led her into a chamber to the left, shutting the door behind them. Three maidens in long, light, flowing dresses of white, waited for them inside. They all appeared exactly alike with black hair of mid-back length, except for their eyes. Each had a different color, the one on the right had blue, the one in the middle had bright green, and the one on the left had amazing lavender eyes. They stared at her and she stared back. He walked over, they bowed deeply, he told them something, and they nodded in understanding. He walked back over to her; he kissed her deeply, and left.

Her mind swam with questions as soon as the door clicked. She instantly became weak. "Where am I? How did I get here? What is my name? Who am I?" they drowned her in confusion, making her swim through memories and answers she did not know. A deep sadness fell over Christine, she felt the tears fall down her cheeks, and she fell to her knees. "I don't know who I am."