Ch. 03 Luscious Maturity

Story Info
The consummation of a fifteen-year-long romantic dream.
4.4k words
3.9
29.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers

I

ANITA'S STORY

I grew up in a semi-suburban/semi-rural neighborhood and enjoyed girl friends and horses during my early adolescence. In high school my breasts had become so prominent that I was getting more attention from the boys than I was used to. Added to the thrill of making Junior Cheerleaders was the fact that the short fluted skirt of my costume permitted hundreds of onlookers to have glimpses of my bare legs clear to the crotch. That was a rush.

That season a rumor was floating around that two guys on the team had fucked my friend Sally, who was a senior cheerleader. This news was very unsettling, but it was also sexually exciting to me. I found myself thinking of the three of them
together and how nice it must have been for Sally.
Sometimes I'd undress before my full-length mirror and pretend that it was I that the guys were seeing and wonder how they might squeeze and fondle my big C-cup tits.

But alas, all three of them graduated without discovering how hot I was. But I did get a boyfriend, although he was no jock. Actually Hank was more of a science nut. He was into cameras and had a dark room; so—it happened naturally--as we had both turned eighteen and our petting had progressed, I became Hank's nude model in the woods behind his house. I delight in having a guy see my tits bare and, of course, having them played with. My husband Bob says they float up and outward "like no other girl's" he's seen. We still have the enlargements of two of Hank's shots that I liked especially.

That year as well Hank got a new convertible, and our relationship got more serious. We'd drive out woodland roads to secluded groves--there to kiss, pet, and undress in our passion. While he'd drive me crazy sucking my tits and finger-fucking me, his cock would grow big and hard. We measured it at 6 1/2 inches once. (Hank was the scientific type.) He was circumcised, as all my lovers have been, and he loved my playing with it and jerking it. And the pleasure was mutual: it was so smooth and warm that I wanted to nuzzle it. Finally when he asked me to suck it, I was thrilled and I did it with the joyous result that this became our favorite way of bringing Hank off. And he would come loads. I relished having the power to control a guy and give him ultimate pleasure. Two months later Hank became the first guy I ever fucked. We then decided I should go on the pill, whereupon I experienced "a new birth of freedom."

My second lover was a secret fling while I was still going steady with Hank. The attraction was that he was everything Hank wasn't: a man of the earth as well as being of foreign extraction (having an African-American mother and a French father). Louie, two years older than I, tall and strongly built, worked at the horse farm where I rode regularly. I loved the wide, moist smile that always greeted me; and I loved the dark brown eyes as they unbuttoned my shirt and caressed my big tits, hoping that the strong brown hands might follow suit.

On warm summer days, his heavily muscled torso would glisten with perspiration, and on occasion a light breeze would fleck the brown body with chaff. Also the cut-offs he wore were most revealing of his manhood. As I customarily helped him with his chores--feeding, cleaning stables, and even haying--I finally got up the courage to dress in similar fashion. Before going to the farm I'd douche and shower to have my private parts clean for him if something big were to come up. I wore nothing under my cut-offs. I so wanted to work topless with him, but propriety had to be served, so I selected halters of light silken material that I thought Louie would like. My costume affected him. "I love your outfit, Nita," he said. "You have beautiful legs!" I thanked him, unashamedly focusing on the outline of his hardening cock. Later that day we kissed.

On the morning that we first fucked, Louie had gone to a far pasture to repair the fence while I filled the water tubs. At the paddock of the stallion, Black Prince, I noticed that the horse was beginning to have an erection. Like most girls, I guess, I'm always fascinated by the sight of those big shafts unsheathing. Prince's wobbly one this morning was a foot long and glistening. There in the warm sunlight I became unusually aroused; being alone, I began rubbing myself while imagining how it would feel to satisfy that shining animal desire. I undid the top of my cut-offs to massage my clitoris more freely. Prince's cock was all the way out and tremendous. I wondered if the wide nostrils had detected my moist heat, when suddenly he reared and whinnied.

I was breathing rapidly and close to my climax when Louie spoke. "I see that you make Black Prince as horny as you do me. Would you like to take one that big?"

"Louie! I'm so embarrassed!" I bleated, buttoning my top buttons. Then he came behind me, and his coarse workman's hands slipped past the halter sides to cup my bare breasts. He worked the hard nipples tantalizingly.

"I was feeling sorry for Prince ... Golly, it is big! Isn't it? It's made me awfully sexy."

"I'm not so big, but I'm hard for you, Nita. Feel..."

Oh, he was. "Louie ... Louie, I want to fuck you. Can we go in the tack room?"

Behind the locked door of the small room--redolent of leather, stored hay, horses, and our own heat--we undressed each other save for our work boots. He remarked delightedly about the contour of my breasts and the brownish shade of my nipples while fondling them and sucking them to my exquisite pleasure. They were sticking way out; and I wanted the biggest cock I could have--Black Prince, if possible--inside me, and to feel the hot fountain jets of his ejaculation. "You make me horsy-horny," I told Louie. "I want to suck you big and have you come in me." And I went down on his black beauty. The big plum-like glans was smooth and slippery with his pre-come. Glad that he was bigger than Hank, I took two-thirds of him to my pharynx. His groans of pleasure punctuated his saying that no other girl had given him "such good head," and shortly he had me stop so that I could take him "the way a mare in heat would take Black Prince." On my knees on the saddle pads we spread on the cement floor, I elevated my buttocks. Louie said I had a "cute bum" and patted it smartly and kissed me wetly. Thank goodness I was clean! His attentions to my anus were pronounced: his strong tongue-action made me want more, and I opened happily for his exploring thumb. All the while, below, his remaining fingers had gradually slipped into my vagina as though testing my readiness for the randy stallion's pleasure. He was rhythmically riding his whole hand into me when I cried, "Fuck me, Black Prince!"

Oh, wow! Several luxurious minutes later we consummated the most exciting fuck of my life. I knew then that Hank would never be enough and that it would be a sad September when Louie joined the Marines.

This new phase of my life, I must confess, inflamed my curiosity about the endowments and performance potential of several other guys in the community. I became a confirmed crotch-watcher. As a matter of fact, one of Hank's friends named Herb had such a big bulge in his swimming trunks that I gave myself many an orgasm imagining jerking his big one, sucking him, and opening myself to him.

These were dreams--as, when I broke up with Hank a year later, Herb was going steady with my friend Lianne. Even after my husband Bob entered my life, I had many musings about this well-matched sexual pair. Besides being a neat kid with little pretense, Lianne was sexually attractive to me. I had many a glimpse of her gorgeous body as she would lounge or dawdle naked in the locker room. Li is a short-haired brunette with haunting brown eyes, who had matured early, as I had. One is first drawn to her lovely full breasts, capped by brown areolas that are perhaps three inches in diameter. I felt impelled in those adolescent days to hold and stroke those big swingers and suck her nips to new hard lengths; but, of course, I lacked the courage to approach her. That would come a few years later. Another equally arresting badge of Li’s maturity was her profuse dark pubic hair, and perhaps most fascinating to me was that the top of her slit was graced with a prominent clitoral hood, like a little cock. After our showers once, noticing my focus with possibly ill-hid jealousy, Li asked, “Want to see it?” with a smile and a twinkle. Upon my affirmative nod—I’m sure I was blushing!--she swung her legs open and with her fingers drew back the foreskin to reveal the shiny pink pearl. “It’s so big!” I whispered. “It’s darling!”

I did think a lot about Lianne after that, of how beautiful she was, and of how delicious seemed to me taboo-laden girl-girl love. Further, the jiggle of those big breasts with dark nipples and the radiating heat of her sex had me imagining all kinds of things, especially as she had had a few dates with Hank, whose nice cock had given me so much pleasure. Had she also enjoyed it? And a final ironic twist was my sexy Bob's telling me, after we became engaged, that he had gone nearly all the way with her. Secretly I imagine and wish that they had fucked. The thought of Li taking Bob’s big penis makes me very sexy! I've never tried to suppress such feelings: I think it's normal for a woman to fantasize about her friends--as I have done about Li and Herb, about Li and Hank, and about Li and Bob.

In the first few years of our marriage we continued to be close to Herb and Lianne, who became pregnant before we did. When her labor pains started, Herb stayed with us at our apartment in the city in order to be close to the hospital.

My dream came true the second night. With Herb restive on the hard day bed in the living room, it was natural that Bob and I started to speculate on his enforced celibacy of several weeks, on how lonely and horny he probably was. We were both entirely nude in our double bed, looking forward to making love. While we talked, I was responding to Bob's playing with my tits. He likes me to sit way up in bed so that they stick out. Thinking vividly about Herb, I felt the urge that he too might see and touch them. It prompted me to ask Bob if he thought Herb had a hard-on at the moment.

"Well, supposing so," Bob asked, "as Lianne's best friend, what would you propose to do about it?" His hand by then was caressing me between my legs and finding me hot and wet.

"Now, Bob, if I were in the hospital, could you be enticed to sleep with Lianne?"

"Well, seeing as how she's your best friend ... yes. But would you want me to?"

"Because I know you'd need relief--yes! Bob, can you imagine how much Herb would come if I sucked him? I bet you'd like to watch." While Bob was fucking me with two fingers, I discovered that he was very hard. "Want to?" I whispered, squeezing the big cock.

"Oh yes, and then we could both fuck you…. Okay? Invite him in, dear, as you are. Don't put your robe on. He'll love your tits!"

Tiptoeing into the living room, completely naked, to stand beside one of my dream boys, clad only in boxer shorts, lying on the ancient daybed, ranks with the most mentally and physically thrilling adventures of my life. My cunt was hot and wet from Bob’s explorations. I touched and plucked my excited nipples, wanting them to be as prominent as possible for Herb’s virgin viewing. “Herb,” I spoke softly. He sat straight up. “Boobs!” he uttered in astonishment. That was the pet nickname that the kids had given me from our summers at the swimming pool, and I’ve learned to live with it. “Herb, honey,” I said, “Bob and I knew you’d be uncomfortable on this old day bed, and we agreed that it would be nicer to have you join us in our bed.”

Herb was such a good sport; and, as he rose in enthusiastic agreement to the switch, I announced that we didn’t wear pajamas and that I’d like to remove the boxers. His response was a happy “When in Rome…” And I performed the holy rite and took his semi-hard cock in my hand. It was warm, smooth, and lively to my touch, and I couldn’t wait for him to come in my mouth. We embraced then and kissed lingeringly before I took him to bed for Bob’s pleasure of seeing me with one of our good friends.

And, of course, it was a first for me: two guys at the same time ... wow! They took turns at every level. And their sharing seemed especially gracious. And it almost seemed to me that Lianne was with us. As I mentioned earlier, her sex has always turned me on; and one of my fantasies is watching Bob fuck her. And it so happened that at one point while Bob was pounding me, imagining that I was Li, I had a leg-stiffening, seismic orgasm. Herb came twice—the first time down my throat, and the second in my cunt at our urging. We all rationalized that we were reducing his stress, an aspect of our love for Lianne.

II BOB'S STORY

One of my nicest early girlfriends was Lianne, whom I knew from informal High School dances. We would tease each other by close dancing and kissing during the slow numbers; and afterwards, when her family was away, we would go to her house and engage in heavy petting. She was eighteen then and the most passionate girl I ever dated. Lianne's beautiful round breasts were tantalizing, and her invitations to play with them were pronounced, as on our second date she disappeared and returned shortly in the same sweatshirt she'd been wearing--but without her bra. Needless to say, the sweatshirt came off; and as I fondled her big tits, in the low light I could see wide dark haloes about her nipples. She loved to have them plucked and tugged and sucked. My erection--a thick eight inches--made quite an impression on her as she told me mine was the first hard-on she'd ever touched. Nonetheless she always kept her underpants on, and she balked at penetration the one time I poked my rod past the crotch of her panties soaked with her sweet lubrication. Hard as it was, I respected Lianne's virginity; after all, I was older and she was a really nice girl. It was a privilege to be her first lover and to show her what guys were like, especially how they ejaculate. I would ride her mons and come on her bare tits and belly. I remember her cries of delight at the splashes of my hot semen.

As young love turns, our lives diverged. We married other people, but I remember Lianne and even after twenty years imagine how great it would be to fuck her.

This July, the craziest thing happened. Anita and I were invited to the home of Lianne and her husband Herb for a cookout. Our hostess was vivacious--extremely attractive for a woman of 38. Her shapely legs were bare and looked great in white high heels. The short summer dress she wore had a deep V-cut bodice; when she passed the hors d'oeuvres, her cleavage was spectacular. She was wearing no bra!

The drinks flowed and later there was dancing in the game room. Herb had Anita in tow; they were making drinks on the patio, inspecting the roses, and generally being quite friendly. That permitted Lianne and me several numbers of close dancing. I felt her desire and we kissed brazenly. When I remarked that her being bra-less was a great turn-on, she smiled. "I'm not wearing any panties either."

"What?" I whispered, "I don't believe you."

"Dance me into the library and I'll show you."

I did--but not without trepidation. "What about Herb and Anita?" I queried.

"My being dressed as I am tonight was 50% Herbie's idea! But at the moment he seems to be most attentive to Anita, doesn't he? To insure our privacy I'll lock this door." The click was deafening. We kissed ravenously.

"You were always good at undressing me and awfully good with my tits. There are three buttons in back." Over her shoulders the revealing V widened and I eased it down the white flow to the consummate swell of her breasts. Their unexpected length grew to a proportionate fullness that spread each of the brown discs breathtakingly. Surrounding these I noted several little shoots of dark hair.

For several moments Lianne basked in my admiration. My awe at the beautiful change from the high, firm girl tits affected her. Having me see the several hairs sprouting around her nipples created a special intimacy. She radiated pride. Showing was important to her, yet her showing was artless. A flush of exhilaration spread from her throat across the incredible bosom. I lifted her lovely tumescence on the palms of my two hands and then knuckle-brushed the erecting nipples. "Do they still like to be sucked?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she purred. And we did our teenage thing with new wisdom.

"You said you weren't wearing any pants and I didn't believe you," I recalled. At that she led me to a desk and leaned back against it, the top of her blue and white dress inside out at her waist. Adorable, with brown eyes laughing, she fingered the knee-length hem and ever so slowly lifted it. I drank in the beauty of her lovely big thighs beginning to part, and then she revealed what I had once probed with handicap and continued to imagine over the years. The expanse of dark luxuriant pubic hair was stunning, and the jut of her strong clitoris held my gaze rapt. "I never dreamed you had such a nice clit," I quavered.

"It dreamt of you," she returned, two fingers of her right hand spreading and drawing back the clitoral hood. "I'd be so hot and horny after our petting sessions that I'd go immediately to bed and masturbate. Imagining your big cock inside me, pumping, made for delicious orgasms," she added, glazing the prominent pink glans with deft finger play. "You've always been a stimulus for my orgasms. When Herbie fucks me, I often pretend it's you ... Touch me, Bob."

I cupped her warm pussy and diddled the straining clit; then I parted the brown flaps of her pink heaven to stroke the slippery lips.

"Finger-fuck me!" She was like velvet around my index finger as I massaged her clit with my thumb. "Two fingers!" she pleaded. "Oh, I want to fuck you, Bob."

"Can we ... here? Now?"

"Oh yes. Herbie knows. We won't be interrupted." And seconds later, I in my shoes and socks, Lianne wearing earrings and white heels, we were Adam and Eve on the plush carpet of the library. She made a big thing of my cock: moaning and kissing it, then jerking it gently, when she exclaimed, "Oh Herbie," and began sucking it. I was so ready when she guided it into the live warmth of her tight pussy that I withheld two or three inches against early ejaculation. Trying to read the titles on the bookshelves helped. Somewhat contained, I yielded to Lianne's pelvic bumps and wrap-around legs and gave her my full length. When she cried out, "It's so big! I love it! Fuck me hard!" she became beautifully active. Besides the wild sensations, my elation had a spiritual aspect: I kept saying to myself, "I can't believe I am fucking Lianne Parker." I felt again that I was her mentor and that fulfilling her teenage virgin dreams was a sacred honor. Nearing our climaxes, she whispered urgently, "I want your hot come shooting inside me tonight."

After some rearranging, we returned to the game room to find no sign of the others. "When you said back in the library that Herb knows, what did you mean, Lianne?"

"I meant that one of his fantasies is watching me take guys with big dongs. He's told me about the cocks of certain of his friends, teasing me. For the past ten years or so he's gotten terribly aroused to hear about the guys who have seen my tits bare and how far we went. Last month when he asked me which of my old boyfriends had the biggest one, I of course said you. Then he became so excited, knowing that you folks live nearby, that he dreamed up this party. I finally said I'd go along with it. As I told you inside, you've always been my fantasy lover."

"Oh, Lianne, you are so loveable! But do you think we can do it again?"

"Things did happen awfully fast tonight, I guess; but ever since Herbie broached the idea, I've been sexier than ever thinking about it. Still, I'm worried about Anita finding out--after all, we've been good friends. I wouldn't want to hurt her."

Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers
12