Ch. 03 The Three Maidens

Story Info
Encounter with the king and his maids.
1.4k words
3.4
30.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine just sat there, crying silently, trying to grasp a single morsel of her memories. She remembered blood in her mouth, the king on his marble throne, chains on the bed, Darkness, and staring into red eyes but nothing more. There had to be more she searched deeper but the same memories came up. The three maidens looked at her then glanced at one another.

"Do not fright," said the three maidens very mellifluously as they glided over. Their movements were identical and at exactly the same time. They did not take simple steps but drifted over the floor like water flowing over its riverbed.

Now, they were hovering above her; softly they sank down. The maiden with lavender eyes was on her left. The blue-eyed maiden was on her right. In front of her was the maiden with the green eyes staring into mine.

"There is no reason to cry, your majesty," they all said indistinguishably. The maidens on her sides wiped away her tears.

"You shall have your answers. Ask him and he will give you memories." They said uniformly. 'He will give you memories?' she thought about how awkward the phrasing was. The green-eyed women cradled her head in her hands, she kissed her deeply, and they all rose above the floor.

The two maidens at either side took her hands and the green-eyed women took theirs but it was not the green-eyed maiden but the blue-eyed one! She looked to her right where the blue-eyed maiden had been standing now stood the green-eyed maiden who smiled at her.

"Don't be afraid, you are safe." They chimed in there enchanting voices. The blue- eyed maiden giggled shyly and kissed her too.

Before she could distinguish were she was, they were back on the ground in another room. Thousands of candles lit up when they entered it. This room has marble tiles, a deep tub with stairs that led to it, and roman pillars with blossoming vines on them. The sent of the blossoms was intoxicating. She inhaled their aroma eagerly, she felt so light and care free.

They floated over to the tub that was already filled with water and had red blossoms from the vine floated in the water. They stepped into the warm water; slowly it engulfed them until only our heads was out of the water, and they giggled delightfully. They each grabbed a bathing cloth and began to wash her tenderly signing songs that captivated her in their melody.

Unsure how it happened, Sandra found herself floating atop the water looking into the lavender-eyed maidens eyes. She bent down and kissed Christine. Then maiden washed her hair and Christine dropped under the water to rinse off and came back up to the surface laughing excessively. They led her out of the tub, and wrapped a towel around her. Their white gowns had now see-through

"Let them find you some proper attire for tonight, your majesty," and Christine nodded happily in response. With a blink of an eye, they were in a vast room. One should call it a closet, but it was far too big to call it that. It carried a vast array of dresses, shoes, petticoats, and corsets.

Quickly, they moved to get her dressed. First, they put on a black long sleeve silk shirt with burgundy lace trimmings, followed by a petticoat made with black lace. They then put a black corset on her that went just below her bosom. After they were finished putting on her corset, they placed a burgundy dress over it all. The top of the dress was cut so it lay just above the corset and had thin straps so all of the undershirt sleeves showed. To finish it off, they helped her step into black heels.

"There, all finished," they chimed happily, "see how beautiful you look."

Christine gazed into the mirror and she gasped. She had no idea who that person was in the burgundy dress and the flood of questions the maidens had cleverly kept off her mind came back. Her mind told her that her eyes deceive her. She came closer to the mirrors. The woman in the dress had black spiral curly hair and soft but striking grey eyes with swirling pools of blue in them. Her skin was as pale as ivory and was well endowed with amazing curves and full cherry-red lips. No the woman in the mirror was not her.

"Well of course it is you, my pet," said the king. They all spun away from the mirrors and the maidens bowed.

"Come here my three servants; let me have a word with you and a glance into your recollections." They walked over to him and he stared at them attentively.

"I am disappointed! Go, you spoiled everything! Get out of my sight before I hang you all!" he said yelling at the top of his lungs, the lights dimmed, the maidens shrieked an ear-pricing cry, and they disappeared. "Stupid witches," he whispered to himself and then he focused his attention on her.

"Come to me, my pet." Christine did not budge for she did not admire the tone of his voice. "I want to see how ravishing you look in your gown, so come along, and show me." This time he had a more pleasing tone to his voice yet she still stayed put. "Fine I'll come to you" he stopped and smiled evilly, "Or better yet-" she fond herself floating speedily towards him, "I'll make you come to me." Christine found herself gasping for air.

"You certainly enjoy the power you have over me, don't you!" she said boldly. He smiled wickedly down on her.

"That was nothing, my pet," his red eyes met with hers, he wrapped his hands around her waist, and pulled her close. "Give me a kiss my pet." she tried so hard not to kiss him, his eyes burned through her. The more she resisted the more it felt like she was burning inside. He leaned forward and kissed her intensely. Christine bites his lip hard puncturing his lip he gasped a bit.

"What a rough one you are. I like it" and he returned to kissing her this time with more passion. His blood filled her mouth. He stopped again, "Too bad I don't have time, I'd show you a rough time, but there are things they must do my pet," he said with a sigh licking off his blood and his wound healed up before her eyes. He kissed her forehead and whispered softly, "be good and give me your memories."

"Never!" she said desperately.

"Must they do this the hard way, or will you give up?" he whispered

"I will never give them up."

"Then I will rob you of them." The king stared profoundly into her eyes attempting to rip her few memories she had recollected. Christine closed her eyes and focused on protecting them but they were not there any more

"I will remember them wicked king."

"Then I will take them all away again. Enough of this, we are not discussing about this any more. We have to go, my pet." He grasped her tight and they disappeared into the darkness. Then they reappeared in the throne room. The crowd bowed and applauded in approval then he sat down on his chair and she sat on mine by his.

A young girl carrying a box ran up to the king. "For your new queen, your majesty."

"Go, ahead and place it on her head, I trust you." He said softly with a smile. She walked over, curtsied, and said "your majesty." She came back up and opened the box. She pulled out a beautiful crown. It had the same shimmering blood rubies and glimmering black metal like her king's crown. "I am a queen?" she questioned herself. The child sat the box down. She floated delicately up, placed it on Christine's head softly but so it would not fall off, gently she floated down. The King grabbed her hand, they both rose, and everyone kneeled. If only she knew how she had received this honor. If this was an honor, Christine could not help but wonder why are her senses telling her she was cursed? Her only wish was to have some recollections past her king telling her that he will rob her of her memories. No she was not to being honored she was being condemned, condemned to be the wife of this man.