Ch. 03 When Last Seen

Story Info
A continuation into the life of a trans woman.
1.9k words
4.34
16.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When last seen, Leona and I had just consummated a relationship that would last for many years afterword's. After my singing début (LOL), we settled into each other's arms and drifted off to sleep. I have to admit that I didn't sleep as well as I had hoped because her words "I hope you never leave me" drifted though my mind.

The next morning, I was awaken by her soft breathing on my neck and her snuggling against back. I slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. As I look in the mirror, I couldn't help thinking again about her words. After a long shower and getting ready to face the day, I went in and gently woke her by kissing her. She seemed startled at first but the look in her eyes turned to love. She pulled me down on her and kissed me. I didn't want to start anything right then because I knew that we needed to get moving.

I finally convinced her that if she got me going, we would never get anything accomplished. She gave me that little girl pout but had to agree. She pushed me off onto the bed and headed for the bathroom. After we dressed, we headed out to find something to eat. We found a cozy little café that served breakfast. After eating, we started talking more about our lives. I learned a little more about her.

She told me about how she was born with Reifenstein syndrome and that she had several operations earlier in life to try and correct part of the problem. Her parents did decide to wait till later so that Leona would have a say in what would happen to her body. As Leona grew older, it became more apparent as to which sex she would remain for the rest of her life. She told me that she was scheduled for the final operation next year.

Her problems with her Father and Brother came about because mostly her Father really wished that she would remain a boy. It was his inner conflict that was causing many of her problems with him. Her brother seemed to be more mirroring his Father's conflicts. Leona told me that slowly as the time nears her final operation, he is starting to warm up to her as a daughter.

I had to bring out my concerns about her statement of never leaving her. At first she looked like she was going to start crying. I had to make her understand that I loved her but it was more like a sister than anything. She started to get that hardened look in her face that told me that she was shutting down. I think I finally made her realize that we would always be sisters and that we both had to realize that I would have to one day leave to go back to the states. I think she started to see that it was just as hard for me to accept that as it was for her. I'm not sure what convinced her more, my words or the fact that I had tears in my eyes.

We left the café and went back to the room. When the door closed behind us, she pulled me into her arms, looked me in the eyes and told me she understood. She kissed me gently on the lips and pulled me closer in her arms. I broke down into tears again and told her that I never wanted to hurt her. She pulled me down on the bed and I snuggled close till my tears stopped flowing. She caressed my hair and told me that she found a new love that she just didn't want to ever loose. I had to agree with her that she would never lose me and that for the rest of my life I would always be there for her.

She started softly kissing my face and neck as she held me. Leona started telling me that she knew that I would have to leave but was hoping that I would stay. I told her again how much I loved her but that I needed to return to the US. I kept reminding her that the world wasn't all that big since the advent of jet airplanes and telephones. I think she started to finally relax and realize that I was right. I held her tighter and slowly started caressing her.

As I felt her relaxing more and more, I started kissing her down her neck. I slowly started undoing her button on her blouse as I kissed further down her body. I reach her breasts and found she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to slowly suckle her nipple on one side then the other. She held my head to her breast as a Mother would her child. I looked into her eyes and saw both love and sorrow. Love for someone that understood that life must go on and sorrow for the same reason.

That morning we made love to each other. I made her feel all woman by acting more male than I had in a very long time. I made sure that she felt the love that I had for her. I took an aggressive role by only allowing her to act as a woman making love to her man. I kept her hands away from my breasts as much as possible and spoke in the most masculine manner as I could. I told her how much she pleased me to have her play with my cock and balls. I didn't allow her to even get close to my anus so as to keep in character. When she had me all worked up to the point of almost exploding in her mouth, I reversed positions so that I was on top and entered her talking about how tight she was. She exploded in an orgasm that seemed to engulf her whole body. This drove me over the top and I came in her like I had never had an orgasm myself.

We snuggled close, with her leaning her head on my chest and my arm around her. I held her till we drifted off into a somewhat peaceful sleep. When we awoke, we made a pact that we would never lose touch for one another. It was one pact that I would keep for the rest of my life.

We left late in the afternoon for our tip back home. We talked some but it was still somewhat strained. We talked more about the older woman in the store and I told Leona that she seemed to know that I dressed in women's clothes. Leona told me that the first time she visited the store that the owner originally had sold both male and female clothes that catered to bigger people and she went into the store to find male clothes. This was before Leona found comfort in being all female. The owner convinced her to finally try on several women's pants because they seemed to fit better.

As time went on, Leona always returned to buy all her clothes from her. It was Mrs. Hoffman that fitted her for her first bra and allowed her to try on more and more dresses. It was also Mrs. Hoffman that finally talked to Leona's Mother about how Leona needed to find her real place in the world. To Leona, Mrs. Hoffman became her surrogate Grandmother.

When I got back to the base, it was hoping with activity. I learned that a surprise inspection team would be there in the morning. For the next several days I was busier than a squirrel trapped in a feed store. I did manage to get a message to Leona that I was going to be busy and why for the next week or so. I didn't want her to think that I was just dumping her after the weekend.

The next time I saw her, she insisted that I was dressed all male and that I was to meet her family. I wasn't sure why but agreed to it. The first person I met with was her Father. I had a feeling that he wasn't too pleased to meet me. Next I met her Mother and she seemed to take to me right away. I later learned from Leona that she had talked to her Mother about me and my situation.

I did seem to get in somewhat better graces with her Father when it came time for milking the cows. I went out to the barn and just jumped right in and helped. He learned that I had an uncle that owned 700 head of cows and that I used to spend summers on his dairy farm. It was this common ground that helped me somewhat win him over.

After the milking chores were done, her Father went out to the pasture to finish with his chores and I went in and found Leona and her Mother in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I asked if I could help and her Mother put an apron on me and told me it was nice having two daughters to help with the cooking. I looked at her in surprise and Leona just started to giggle. That was when I learned that Leona had told her Mother about me. I hoped that she left out the fact that we slept together.

Her Mother started asking all kinds of questions about me and my life. I opened up to her, telling her about some of my life. She had so many questions and told me that she wanted to learn more but her husband would be in soon and would want his dinner. I promised that I would be back and that we would have more time.

After dinner, Leona drove me back to the base. On the way she told me that she made up her mind that we could only be sisters from now on and that while she enjoyed our little romp that weekend, it wouldn't happen again. I had to agree with her.

For the next few months, I would spend many hours at the farm with Leona and her family. I also went back and met with Mrs. Huffman several times and found some really pretty lingerie and dresses. She took me under her wing and treated me like I was one of her own. I guess it helped that I was such close friends with Leona too.

I finally got orders returning me to the states. For the last month and a half before I returned, I spend every minute I could with Leona. It was a tearful farewell when I left. I cried almost all the way to the airport. The flight back wasn't much better. I was just glad that it was a night flight back.

I arrived on the east coast the next day, not sure what would happen next. I stopped off at Mom's house for a few weeks and told her all about Leona, her family and my time overseas. I was glad I did stay because the boxes that I shipped home arrived before I left. I spent a day showing Mom all my pretty dresses, lingerie and knickknacks that I purchased. She loved the ones I bought for her especially the crystal.

After three weeks at home, I set off for my next assignment.

I was going to south Florida.

Note to readers: I hope to start posting more of my adventures soon. Life and all its trials and tribulations are finally easing up so I will have more time to write.