Ch. 04 I Arrived in Florida

Story Info
New adventures and experiences.
2.3k words
4.31
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived in Florida, late in the afternoon. I found a nice place to stay for the night on the south side of Miami. It was a chance for me to get a night's sleep after the two and a half day trip down from up north. It was also a place for me to start reverting back into a military mindset so that I could report in the morning to my base.

The motel was one of the older, smaller places on the beach with a pool and bar. I got a second floor room with an ocean view that also over looked the pool area. The view at both the pool and the ocean were beautiful. The warm breeze on my face made me so relaxed after being in a colder climate. It was if the sun warmed me to the bone. I could understand why the southern states were noted for their somewhat laid back attitude.

After getting settled in the room, I decided to get into my dark plum and white nylon 2 piece bathing suit and go for a walk on the beach. I decided that I would wear my brunette, shoulder length wig. Since I was fair skinned and prone to sunburn, I wore my embroidered beach jacket with a floppy hat. After seeing some of the other women on the beach and around the pool, I was determined to get toasty tan before my next excursion to the beach. As I entered the pool area, I noticed several guys seemed to take notice of me. I put on my best walk with lots of hip action as I headed out on to the beach.

Walking down the beach, I saw so many couples. It reminded me just how alone I was. Most of the people on the beach consisted of couples and families with their kids building sand castles. I know that back in the 70's, the South Florida area was becoming a favorite spot for gays and lesbians. I did notice several male couples on the beach and thought that maybe, just maybe this would be a great place to settle down and find someone for me. But the reality was that in less than 24 hrs, I would be returning to the cat and mouse game that I had to play with the military.

After about an hour of strolling on the beach, I headed back to the motel. When I got there, the bar was open and I decided to stop and get a drink. They were serving Margaritas as the house specialty. I found a table off to the side. As I slowly sipped my drink, I looked around and was enjoying the view of the guys at the pool. After about a half hour of enjoying the show, I felt the need to get something to eat. Just as I about to leave, a woman sat down beside me and asked how I was enjoying the show.

I had to giggle and say that there were so many possibilities that it was hard to believe. She introduced herself as Sharon. Sharon was about 5'4" tall and weighed about 100 lbs. Sharon was wearing a very revealing tan bikini that complimented her skin tone. She had a really shapely body with, my guess, a magnificent pair of D cups. She had this sexy look about her that seemed to attract guys from all sides of the pool. I bought the first round but she laughed and said I didn't have to because soon we wouldn't have to buy anymore.

As we sat and talked about many different subjects, we kept getting interrupted by guys coming over and trying their hand in getting us interested in them. Sharon would look at me each time to see if I approved. For the ones that looked and seemed nice I would introduce myself. Sharon would find some way of turning them all away without hurting their pride or feelings. I was almost envious with her ability to manipulate these guys.

And she was right about not buying drinks because they seemed to magically appear when our glasses were empty. The more I got to know her, the more I enjoyed her company. I learned that she was stationed at the base and I picked her brain looking for as much information that I could about the base, the mission and the surrounding area.

She did warn me that because of the South Florida location that they seemed to have an extra large Investigation section assigned to the base. She explained that since the drug trade had increased, they were testing people on a regular basis. I had to admit that I was safe because I never did drugs and had an almost aversion to even getting involved. She also mentioned that because the area was becoming a gay tourist spot that the investigations also included the military witch hunt. That was my biggest concern, discovery of who I was, more than drug involvement.

I was starting to really feel the drinks and suggested that I needed to get something to eat. Sharon agreed to have dinner with me as long as she could pick the restaurant. She told me that she knew of a little café not far from the motel. She asked if she could change in my room since she was only there for the day but always carried a change of clothes just in case. At first I was hesitant but figured that I could change in the bathroom without worry of discovery.

When we got to the room, she called first dibs on the shower and rushed in pulling her bathing suit off as she went. Her skin was tanned without tan lines and I wondered how she was able to find secluded places to accomplish that. As she was entering the bathroom, I saw that she had a very shapely body with a really cute butt. As she reached for the shower curtain she caught me looking and I blushed and turned away.

While she was showering, I got changed into my cream colored bra and panties with a tie-dyed sun dress and sandals so as to not tempt fate and discovery. I fixed my makeup and made sure that my wig was fixed in place.

When Sharon came out of the bathroom she had wrapped a towel around her. She was surprised to see that I was dressed but I told her that since I really needed something to eat, I would shower later. She shrugged her shoulder and dropped her towel. I was instantly in awe of her body. It was perfectly shaped and toned. You could see how she must have worked out to maintain such a body. As I looked up at her face, she had this little smile like she was enjoying me enjoying her.

She put on a pale blue g-string, halter top, short-shorts and two inched heeled sandals. She grabbed her purse and announced she was ready. The café was only two blocks away so we walked. As we entered the place I noticed it was more of a little Mom and Pop place than one of the many chains that populated the area. The people working there all seemed to know Sharon. She explained that after she found this place a year ago, she would always stop every time she came to town.

When our waitress approached I noticed that she acted a bit cold toward Sharon. After she took our order, Sharon leaned over and whispered that waitress was the jealous type that didn't like Sharon seeing other women.

I asked if they had been an item and she told me that they dated for about a month before they broke up. Just in that short time, so many questions that I had about Sharon been answered. I relaxed a little but still didn't know how she would react to me, till she asked how long I had been dressing. I was a little shocked when she said it but she looked me dead in the eyes and said that I was good but she had a knack of knowing.

Sharon told me that she worked at the hospital and that she knew of that there was at least one other like me assigned there. She winked and said that if I promise not to tell about her lesbian dating that my dressing secret would be safe.

After a lot of good food, we started walking back to the motel. Sharon asked me if I would like to talk more. We stopped at the motel bar and bought a drink and headed out to the beach. As we sat on the sand, she told me about herself and more about her life. She told me that after being molested by a cousin for several years, she joined the military to escape. It was during basic training that she found that she had a preference for women. During tech school she had gotten involved with another girl that was in her class. It was during this relationship that she found her preferences for women.

She told me that it wasn't that she didn't like men it was just that women seemed to be more gentle in their approach to making love and that's what she enjoyed. She did say that she hoped that one day she would find the right guy and settle down. We talked about the guys that we had been with and compared notes like two school girls.

I told her about me and that I too hoped that one day I would find that one person that would understand me and accept me for who I was. I admitted that in a way I wished it was a guy but told her that a woman may be better. Sharon leaned over and hugged me. She told me that one day she knew I would find my perfect mate. As we looked into each other's eyes, she leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. I lightly stoked her face and suggested that we go up to my room to continue the conversation. As soon as my door was closed, Sharon melted into my arms and the kisses turned passionate.

I slowly undid her halter top and slowly kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. As I slowly licked and suckled gently on her nipples, I used my hands to remove her shorts and panties. We broke just long enough for me to remove my sun dress.

I helped her lay back on the bed and worked my way down her tummy to her nether lips. As my tongue touched her clit, I felt her legs clamp my head, holding me tight against her. She started moving her hips in time to my ministrations. I slipped a finger into her and found her spot as I slowly tapped against it. I made slow circles around her clit with my tongue. She was going crazy and I felt her muscles starting to tense as she exploded in her first orgasm.

That orgasm caught me by surprise because she ejaculated. At first I wasn't sure what she did but as I came to realize that it had the same consistency and somewhat taste as male cum. I gladly enjoyed it but bolted into a sitting position and started crying. I pulled her into my arms and asked why. She said that she hated doing it because it was nasty. I told her that I toughly enjoyed the ejaculate and was so happy that I caused so strong of an orgasm for her.

I explained that I had been told about some women that could do it. I also explained, that for the ones that could it depended on the intensity of her orgasm. I asked her if she even talked to her GYN about it and she told me that she was too embarrassed to talk with anyone except ones that she did it with.

I guess between the look in my eyes and the fact that I wasn't acting all grossed out she started to relax. She looked at me like I was someone special to her. I said to her that no matter what happens from here on out that we would share something very special and hoped that we would become friends for life. The tears started flowing from both of us at that statement. She was crying tears of happiness and so was I.

I slowly laid her on her back and slipped my panties off. She moved me into a sixty nine position and started slowly running her tongue up my clit and started caressing my nipples through my bra. I apologized for my small clit but she told me it was magnificent. Between the excellent oral that she was doing to me and the caressing of my nipples, I exploded in her mouth.

She had another climax that caused her to squirt again and I licked every bit from her. I eased myself to her side and as we snuggled close, I whispered "See both of us can ejaculate". She hit me with a pillow then started laughing. After several minutes of pillow fighting, we lay back and just started touching again.

As our touching increased, my arousal grew. I slipped between her legs and slowly entered her. As I looked into her eyes, I told her that she had a magnificent body and it was so fantastic that she was willing to share it with me. We made slow sweet love for several hours, exploring each other's bodies along the way. We finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

As I drifted into to blissful sleep, my thoughts were of how much I was going to enjoy this assignment.