Ch. 07 The Day After Sharon

Story Info
How I found myself closer to my sisters.
3.3k words
4.5
13.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke about 3 am. I really just wanted to run away but knew that I had to face life and press on. I took a very long hot shower, got dressed with the exception that I wore my regular cotton bra and not a sports type that hid my breasts. I also put on matching cotton panties, put on clear nail polish and put on my uniform. I stopped and got something to eat before heading to the office.

When I got there it was 6:30. As I walked into the office, Sgt Sanchez called me into the office. He offered me a cup of coffee and asked why I was in so early.

I told him, "I felt that I needed to get caught up since I wasn't up to par the day before."

He looked me dead in the eye and said (with a bit of a chuckle), "He was used to that time of the month with all his girls."

I didn't know what to say. I just giggled nervously and said OK.

He reminded me that he was always willing to talk about ANYTHING (he seemed to stress that word) and if needed, so was his wife who had a very open mind. I did ask him if his wife knew that he referred to his workers as his daughters and he said that it was her that got him thinking that way. I was intrigued with who this woman was.

Mary came in just as I was leaving his office and got a real big smile on her face. Sgt Sanchez left the office and Mary filled me in that if nothing else Sgt Sanchez was like a Father to all the girls and his wife was sometimes referred to as Mom. So if he comes in and says that Mom wants to see her girls for dinner we always showed up. I felt like I belonged in that little group of the Sanchez family, that I just unwittingly joined. The day passed quickly. At 4, Mary TOLD me that WE were going to dinner and that I couldn't get out of it. Bobbi came up at 4:15 and TOLD me again that WE were going to dinner right after work.

I just meekly said "OK and that I needed to change before we went."

They told me that they would meet me at my room as soon as they changed. As we headed out the door and they told me that they would be there in about 30 minutes. I rushed back and changed into my jeans and a tee shirt. The only difference in what I normally wore, sneakers, I wore knee highs and flats. Just as I was putting on my shoes, there was a knock on the door. Mary and Bobbi were there to pick me up.

Bobbi came in and looked at me and said "Girl you're not ready yet?"

I just looked between her and Mary. Mary just laughed and shrugged her shoulders. Bobbi asked if I had a wig and where was my makeup. I was stunned to say the least. I stammered that it wasn't safe for me to get fully dressed there on base.

She just looked at me and said, "This is a GIRLS Night out" so get ready. She also said that I didn't have anything to worry about.I laughed and got my wig and makeup out of my bag and started getting ready.

Mary was sitting at my desk and looked at the letter that was laying there. She asked me if I had read it yet and what were my plans. I didn't know what she was talking about and told her no I hadn't read it yet. She opened the envelope and informed me that it was from the housing office telling me I had an appointment with them to go over the off base housing list.

I fell down on my bed, stunned. I was starting to think that I would end up in the dorms since both Bobbi and Mary were in them. Mary said, "I haven't been offered off base since I'm in one of the dorms that weren't going to be done for some time."

Bobbi said, "I'm hoping that I would be getting a notice soon." I must have looked silly sitting there with my mouth open and only one eye done because Mary told me to close my mouth and finish getting ready. We had something to celebrate. I finished up my makeup while Bobbi brushed out my wig. I changed into a nice fitted blouse and put on a pair of low heels. I fixed my wig and presented myself to them for approval.

All they could say was "DAMN GIRL!!!"

We left the room out the back door so I could avoid the front desk and got in my car. Mary told me to head off base and they would give me directions as we went.

We stopped in front of a house and they informed me we were here. I noticed that there were several cars parked out front and I asked who else was there. Mary stated that some of the girls from the office got together about twice a month and had a barbeque.

Bobbi grabbed my arm and said, "Come on it's safe." The other girls just wanted to get to know me better. I took a deep breath and we headed to the door.

Mary knocked and then just opened the door. Five other girls from the office, Samantha, Marge, Patty, Christine and Chris (her name was Christine too but to keep them straight she shortened her name), were sitting in the living room sipping wine and as we came in they all stopped talking. One by one they came up and hugged me saying welcome to the group.

I was stunned for the third time that night. Not only was I looked at as just one of the girls but I was welcomed with open arms. I got so many compliments on my looks and one said that it was a shame that I couldn't dress up at work too. I think they all saw that I was getting a bit misty at the welcome.

Mary grabbed me in a bear hug and said, "It's OK to let go," because it was just us girls.

The tears just started flowing as I felt happy that I was so welcomed. Several of the girls came over and hugged me too. I noticed that Bobbi just stood there with the biggest grin on her face like I told you so. After stopping the water works, one of the girls said that dinner was almost ready and to get the table set. It was like one big happy family as each one got dishes, one got silverware, another got the salad ready and two went out back to the grill and got the food. We filled our plates and went out back to a big picnic table to eat. All during dinner we talked like sisters, making fun of each other, talking about people they knew and how it's great to have another girl in the office. I was told about the four people that were TDY and about Betty who was on leave to have a baby any day now.

We all started getting silly and making jokes about each other. I learned that this was a sisterhood that really cared about each other.

Samantha laughed and said, "Pops better look out if we all started our period at the same time."

Bobbi leaned over and told me that all the girls in the office referred to Sgt Sanchez as Pops outside of the office.

When I said, "He would REALLY be in trouble if I started at the same time too," I thought that several of them were going to pee their pants laughing so hard.

After cleaning up the dishes and grill, we lounged out back as they started asking me questions. I answered as openly as I could and blushed several times when the questions got a bit intimate. The group broke up about 9:30 and we headed back to the base. Bobbi drove so I didn't have to take off my wig and makeup. We dropped Mary off at her dorm and Bobbi drove back to my room because her car was there.

When we got there, we went into the front door and the airman on duty just looked at us like any guy would look at two good looking girls. He started to ask where we were going but Bobbi quickly said, "We were going visit our friend Mike."

The look on his face was priceless like that lucky dog. We giggled our way down the hall. When we got to the door, I turned to Bobbi and told her that I really enjoyed the dinner and that I would see her in the morning. Bobbi looked at me and said, "I'm not leaving till I've had a chance to talk to you and get to know you a little better."

I invited her in and she flopped down on the couch. She took off her shoes and asked me if she could get comfortable by get out of her jeans because they were a bit tight after dinner. I just looked at her and said, "It's only just us girls and be my guest."

She took off her jeans and was only wearing a tight tee shirt and lovely lavender bikini panties. She was gorgeous and I could feel my clitty starting to swell in my panties.

She suggested that I get comfortable too and I took off my jeans too. I was so glad that I had a panty liner in because it helped hide the fact that I was aroused and getting a bit wet. We sat on opposite ends of the couch with our legs under us and she asked me to tell her more about myself. I started at the beginning and just felt so comfortable with her that I opened up.

I talked about my early life and how I found a girl, Sue, which accepted me and helped me become the woman I am today. We talked about some of the guys I dated and even how I dated girls but it was mostly to hide in plain sight. I even told her about my time with Leona. I talked about my feeling and emotions, everything. I think it surprised me just how much I told her. Then she asked about Sharon. I was a bit shocked that she knew Sharon by name but then I also realized that the grapevine worked very well among almost every group of women that are as close as those of a base.

I broke down, crying and Bobbi scooted closer and just held me. She told me that she knows Sharon and her girlfriend and how Sharon gets really wild. She also told me that Sharon had a bad reputation on base as a slut that takes on anyone, both male and female when they are fighting.

The girlfriend was totally closeted out of fear not only because she was a lesbian, but because she was an officer and Sharon was enlisted. Bobbi laughed that it seemed that the only ones that DIDN'T know about the officer, was most of the men on base and women that didn't want to know.

Bobbi told me that she spoke to the girlfriend and found out that Sharon was going to get some quick moving orders very soon. I got the impression that a few people on base were afraid that she would cause too much trouble and needed to move. Bobbi also told me that they had enough dirt on her to make sure she kept her mouth firmly shut.

I started to quiet down with Bobbi stroking my hair and had her arm around me holding me to her breasts. I looked up at her and she leaned down and softly kissed my forehead. I put my arms around her waist and held her tight.

I leaned up and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back and her hand started to slowly and softly move down my back. She leaned back and slowly unbuttoned my blouse and fondled my breasts.

I reached down between us and took her tee shirt off. She was braless and I took one of her breasts into my lips and suckled softly as I ran my tongue around her nipple. As I looked up to her eyes, I saw that she was looking at me with questions in her eyes. I stopped sucking and asked her, "Is there something wrong?" Bobbi hesitated then asked me, "Why I wanted to be her?" Was it because I was lonely, horny or did I really care about her. I answered "All three!" Yes, I was lonely and yes, she made me horny but most of all YES, I cared about her. I told her that I cared enough about her that if she felt that this was wrong that I would stop. I said that she was a very special person and that I never want to do anything to ever hurt her in any way shape or form.

She looked at me for a second and said "I"m so happy that you answered me as honestly as you did." She giggled and added that she was just as horny as I was. I kissed her again and slowly kissed my way down over her breasts and down her tummy. I slipped off the couch, between her legs and started kissing her through her panties. I felt her hand on the back of my head guiding my movements. I moved my hands up and started playing with her nipples. As she moaned quietly, I stopped and suggested that we move to the bed. She stood up and reached out for my hand. Bobbi led me over to the bed and I positioned her on the edge of the bed. I slipped her panties off and continued where I left off. I ran my tongue around her clit as my fingers toyed with her nipples. I slipped my tongue down and licked her slit and slowly pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. She grabbed my hair and pushed me harder into her mound. As I switched between her clit and her pussy, I felt her tense up and cry out with her orgasm.

I got a little misty eyed because I was so happy to have found a woman that, not only accepted me for who I was but one that I could satisfy so well.

Bobbi pulled me up on top of her and kissed me passionately. She looked into my eyes and said, "It's your turn Sweetie." She moved me up on the bed, got on top of me and started slowly kissing and tonguing her way down to my breasts. She reached behind me and unhooked my bra. She told me, "I didn't realize that what you have hiding in your bra was real and not plastic."

I giggled that they were all me and have been since puberty. She attacked them with real gusto with her tongue and lips. She slipped her hand down my tummy and started slowly running her fingers between my legs. Bobbi slowly started rubbing circles around base of my clit. Then she slipped her finger down further to my pussy. I arched my back in pleasure when she touched my opening and she slipped my panties to the side and entered me. As she bit my nipples she moved her finger in and out of my pussy. She drove me to the point that I cried out, "Please FUCK ME!" Bobbi moved on top of me, moved one of my legs around her waist and started rubbing her clit against mine. The friction between our clits was driving us wild as we each started cumming. I screamed out with orgasmic bliss as she shuddered again. As we came down from our sexual high, we cuddled till we almost fell asleep. After a few minutes, she looked up at the clock and said, "Honey we need to get some sleep because Pops would be real pissed, if both of us were late." I had to laugh and agree with her. I asked her, "Would you like to stay the night?" Bobbi quietly said, "Sorry but I need to get home, get cleaned up, grab a little sleep and be ready for work."

I understood and agreed with her. I laughed a little saying, "I needed to make sure I didn't screw up again and forget to take my entire make up off in the morning."

She looked at me funny, like what are you talking about, as she got dressed. She hugged and kissed me and headed out the door. After getting cleaned up, I climbed into bed and fell into blissful sleep thinking about all the girls, how they accepted me and especially how Bobbi accepted me. I knew that things could only get better from now on.

I woke up with a renewed feeling of being alive. I jumped out of bed, did my morning duties and got dressed. Before I left the room, I popped into the bathroom and made sure I removed all my makeup. I got to work 15 minutes early, stopped by Sgt Sanchez's office to check in and was greeted by Mary when I got to my desk.

She grabbed me by the arm announced to no one, "I need some help with a box," and drug me off to one of the storerooms. As soon as she got inside, the questions started flying. She wanted to know what happened after Bobbi and I dropped her off. I told her that Bobbi was a very understanding and special person and that we talked about me and what had happened with Sharon. I didn't want to give her any impression that anything happened except talking.

I didn't know if Bobbi would be comfortable with me telling. I got that answer when Bobbi came into the room, walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I thought Mary's jaw would hit the ground. Bobbi just looked at her and smiled a cheesy smile like the cat that caught the bird. I had to laugh at both of them but got out of there before I did.

For the rest of the day, we drove Mary and the other girls crazy. Whenever Bobbi or I passed each other's desk we'd wink at each other. It was fun but when Sgt Sanchez left early, Patty closed and locked the door, Marge put all the phone lines on hold and they all circled Bobbi and I into the corner. They all stared at us and said in unison, "GIVE!"

Mary told us that they want to know what happened last night between us and as she put it "No BS either!" I looked at Bobbi and she looked at me, then she put her arm around my waist and said "The only thing that happened last night is MY FRIEND opened up and we talked about everything including about what happened with that Bitch." The look on the other's faces ran from Yea Sure to OH MY! But the one thing I learned that day was Bobbi was the unofficial leader in this pack. Mary looked me in the eyes and I nodded yes. Then she turned to the others and told them that she believed us. I guess the others somewhat believed her because we all went back to our respective desks and got ready to leave. As I was getting my things together, Bobbi came by and gave me a wink like our secret was safe.