Chablis' Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexandra and her husband decide on a third partner.
496 words
3.59
39.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra popped my cock out of her mouth, and slid my panties back over it, holding them down firmly, while she supported herself on my hips, thinking out loud. "Who would you most like to have a threesome with? You know, if it's somewhat achievable?"

My heart was racing, and I was rock hard. I sat up on the bed, and turned the computer screen away from the desk chair, and toward us. "I'll show you." I found the video on my computer, and played it for her.

A tall, firm, curvy woman, with gorgeous looks, and full, flowing blonde hair. She's slowly stripping out of her clothes, for the camera, to show off and play with her red satin panties. Alexandra reached her red-fingernailed hand into my panties and grasped my still-hard cock. She pumped it slowly, her hand sliding as it lubricated. I could feel myself about to come, but I held off. I turned back to Alexandra and kissed her, then pulled back a bit to tell her, "I am friends with this girl on an Internet group."

She laughed and smiled at the same time, then kissed me quickly. "Are you serious? She's gorgeous."

I felt the orgasm easing off. "She's married, but I don't think she loves her husband."

"How do you know?"

"He's a senior citizen. I think he found her in Vegas."

She pretended to be shocked. "You mean a sugar daddy."

"Exactly. She's always flying all over the country, or doing charity events, or going to exclusive places where only the rich can afford to go. She doesn't spend a lot of time alone at home with him."

"And?" She kissed me again, pressing herself against me, while at the same time stroking my cock again. I could feel it straining against the silk.

"She seems to like me."

Alexandra laughed. "Of course she does."

"Do you think it's do-able? So to speak?"

She kissed me. "I think so."

I pushed against her hand, and against her body, against her own white lace. "Just an open proposal. No strings attached."

She flipped me on my back, moving down my body suddenly, and lifting my panties back off my cock. She licked my sensitive head, and plunged her mouth over it again and again. She began to take it all in, and tug at the silky fabric in her hand. I felt her hand move over my balls, and a couple fingers open up, to rub against my hole. I spurted into her mouth, and then harder. She tightened her lips, and sucked it, until I had no more.

She sat up, on my legs, and snapped my gray silk panties back onto my quivering, sensitive cock. "I like that fake name she uses. Chablis. It's hot. What does she do for a living?"

"Sells wine. Her husband bought her a vineyard."

"I'm going to write her as soon as we're finished. Careful, you're starting to come again."