Chad and Blaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"Damn baby." Chad murmured amazed by his love's talent, he hauled Blaine up against him. Placing the sketch pad on the nightstand he wrapped Blaine in his strong arms, resting his chin on his head.

"Love you babe." Chad mumbled.

"Mmm...love you too, Chaddie." Blaine's eyes drooped shut as he snuggled against Chad's chest. Chad soon fell asleep with the boy he loved in his arms.

****************************

"Chad!"

"Mmm...go back to sleep, baby." Chad mumbled, half asleep.

"Chad, get your lazy ass out of bed and help me." Thomas shouted and yanked the sheets off of Chad's naked body.

"What the fuck do you want, Tommy? And where is my boyfriend?" Chad sat up with an evil scowl towards Thomas, he got up and grabbed his sticky boxers and sighed, throwing them into the hamper he grabbed some from his top drawer and looked at the tiny black boxers.

"Dude those are not yours." Thomas said with a chuckle.

"You think?" Chad growled and pulled his own boxers up and over his hips.

Thomas glanced over at the nightstand and picked the sketch pad up of the nightstand, tilting his head he frowned. "Dude, why is there a drawing of you after you just came?" Thomas asked. "Blaine wanted to draw me last night." Chad snatched the sketch pad away and tucked it under his pillow.

"I'll ask again, where is my boyfriend?"

"He went out with Michael this morning. Didn't you fuck him for a while?" Thomas plopped on the bed and sighed, Chad watched as Thomas smiled as he said Michael's name. He would have to talk to Thomas and Michael about that. "Yup...Blaine doesn't mind...they're best friends." Chad spat the last bit out, referring to Michael.

"Ooooh...someone's got the green monster on their back?" Thomas chuckled and slapped him on the shoulder. Who knew that his life would have changed so much since Blaine had agreed to go out with him just a few weeks ago? Chad never got jealous.

"No...maybe...yes, okay." Chad admitted.

"Aww poor Chaddie." Thomas used the nickname Blaine gave him with a chuckle. Chad punched him with a growled.

"Me and you have to help bring the firewood in...gonna be cold this year brother." Thomas patted Chad's leg and smiled down at his brother.

"I'm shocked that Christmas has come so fast." Chad mumbled and pulled clothes on. What he really couldn't believe was it was Winter Recess and he wasn't spending every waking moment with his boyfriend. They lived together for Christ's sake!

"I know...that's where Blaine and Michael are. Shopping for you and the family." Thomas grinned and grabbed his brother's hand.

"You know for a big old guy your very touchy feely."

"I'm only 26." Thomas growled and pulled Chad out into the snow.

"What the fuck Tommy?" Chad yelled and rubbed up and down his arms trying to warm them up.

Thomas chuckled and chucked a red parka at him and a pair of thermal gloves. Chad pulled them on while grumbling under his breath.

"Stop whining and get to it." Thomas started hauling firewood towards the red pull along wagon and chucked them in. Chad started chucking them in too and soon the boys were half way through the huge pile that their father had cut down. Soon Chad heard the rumbling of the jeep and glanced up and to his disappointment Blaine wasn't in there. It was only Katie and her husbands, Nick and Kyle. Chad turned back with a sigh and started chucking them in faster.

It was roughly 7.30pm by the time the boys finished and Blaine still wasn't home; Chad was getting worried as he pulled his coat and gloves off.

"He's shopping with, Tina and Michael son. He's going to be a while." Jack's rumbling voice said from the kitchen. Jack loved to cook.

"I know, Dad, I just worry about him that's all."

"Of course you do, son you love him."

"Yeah, I do." Jack smiled and placed a lasagne on the table, and everybody dug in.

"That was great thanks dad."

"You're welcome," Jack smiled at his son and gave him a hug.

"He has to go out sometimes, Chad." Jack whispered in his ear.

"I know, Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, son." Jack released him and patted his back.

Chad smiled and headed towards his bedroom, with a groan he pulled his clothes off and he crawled into bed with a sigh. He missed Blaine. It was only a couple of hours but he still missed having him cuddled up in his bed. Chad fell asleep with a sigh.

*******

Chad woke to the mattress dipping and a very cold Blaine snuggling in to him.

"What took you so long?" Chad growled and wrapped his arms around his cold boyfriend.

"I went Christmas shopping with your mother and Michael." Blaine whispered the last part. He smuggled into Chad's back and sighed, it felt nice to be warm, he never realised how cold America was.

"Oh...until 2.30 in the morning?" Chad yawned and moved around.

"I went back to Michael's house about 9.30 and then we just talked."

"Just talked?" Chad asked, a little envy in his voice, his ex-boyfriend got to spend more time with Blaine than he did. Okay, maybe he didn't but that's what it felt like at the moment. The last few days Michael and Blaine were always together.

"Yes, Chad, we just talked." Blaine said angrily.

"Don't get angry with me. It seems that everyone else is getting to spend more time with you than me, I'm your boyfriend for fuck sake, Blaine."

"It's Christmas, I've never had a Christmas I liked, it was always my dad getting drunk and hitting me, I want a Christmas to enjoy." Blaine shouted.

"Where was your mother?" Chad frowned up at the boy he loved. "She is always at work, she had me when she was only 19 soon after her and dad graduated. Dad never wanted a kid. Now mum is travelling all around the world with work just to keep up. Hell, Chad, she didn't even come home when I was missing, shows how much she loves me."."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby." Chad didn't think he could survive without his mother.

"I don't want your sympathy, Chad; I want to get back to the subject."

"Fine." Chad growled out.

"You're a bastard sometimes you know that?" Blaine pouted and sniffled quietly. He wasn't going to cry again.

"Why is that?" Chad scowled up at him.

"You always accuse me of doing something I haven't. Michael and I are just friends."

Jack popped his head inside the door and look between the boys, Chad was lying down and Blaine was sitting up with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Is everything okay, boys?"

"Fine!" both boys yelled. Jack slowly backed out of the room with a chuckle. The boys were having their first argument. Tina and Jack chuckled and went to bed.

"They'll be fine," Tina said with a smile.

"Chad, please understand, you're the only one I'm attracted to, I love you, I don't want to have sex with Michael and I know you're thinking that, I want to have sex with you and only you."

Chad scowl softened slightly at the look of pain on Blaine's face.

"I love you too, Blaine, I'm sorry I shouted."

"Apology accepted, now hug me." Blaine still had a frown on his face. Chad smiled and wrapped his arms back around Blaine.

"I'm still angry." Blaine whispered.

"I know, baby, I will make it up with a really good present."Chad mumbled and yawned.

"You better." Blaine yawned too. Blaine and Chad wrapped themselves around each other and Chad fell asleep with his nose buried in Blaine's sweet smelling hair.

*****

Blaine woke up with Chad's hard on poking him in the ass. With a grin Blaine shuffled under the covers and took hold of Chad's huge cock and tried to remember what Michael told him yesterday.

"Swallow as soon as it touches your throat then it will go down easier."

Blaine wrapped his lips around the fat purple mushroom head and pushed it into his mouth until it touched the back of his throat, he gagged. Blaine pulled off and did it again, the same result. He tried it a couple more times but he couldn't get it down his throat, he groaned in frustration.

"Fuck, baby" Chad growled and tangled his hand in Blaine's hair. Blaine giggled around the cock in his mouth, which made Chad moan. Blaine slowly pulled off and sucked it inside his mouth, stopping when it came to his throat. Blaine's other hand came up to tease at his balls.

"Put a finger in my hole, baby." Chad moaned. Blaine was shocked but dribbled over his finger and slipped it into the tight opening. Chad moaned as Blaine wiggled his finger in and out of his ass, Blaine swallowed his cock and curled his finger the same way the stories told him, Chad screamed and stream after stream of hot come flooded his mouth, Blaine choked slightly on the first shot but after swallowed down the bitter cream.

"Fuck, baby. That was awesome." Blaine giggled and sat up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Let me take care of you." Chad whispered and flipped Blaine onto his back and with a wicked grin grabbed the lube.

"What are you doing, Chad?" Blaine whispered, feeling scared. Lube always meant pain, well it did with Dean, he never fucked him but he put...other things up there.

"Only what you've done to me babe." Chad kissed him on the lips and kissed him passionately for a couple of minutes. Chad then started kissing down Blaine's flat chest and stomach, sucking at his nipples until they were nice and hard. Chad dipped his tongue in Blaine's navel and chuckled when Blaine squirmed away. Chad was finally at Blaine cock and he tugged at Blaine's dark pubes with his teeth gently. Blaine whimpered and thrust his hips into Chad's face.

Chad chuckled and licked the pre-come of the red head. Chad dribbled lube over his fingers and a little over Blaine's hole, Blaine whimpered and squirmed away again, Chad wrapped his lips around the head and slowly inched his way down until his nose was buried in Blaine's pubes, as Blaine thrust up and down, Chad eased his finger inside the very tight virgin hole.

"Ow...Chaddie it hurts." Blaine whimpered and tried to pull himself away from it.

"It will hurt more if you pull it out baby." Chad moved up and kissed Blaine. Blaine breathed through the pain and moaned as Chad started thrusting the finger.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." Blaine whispered over and over again as the pain turned to fullness and then became the most amazing sensation he had ever felt in his life.

"Not God baby." Chad said with a chuckle and swallowed his cock again. At least Chad could swallow his cock, which made Blaine wonder how many boyfriends' Chad had had.

Blaine thrust up and down into Chad's hot wet mouth and groaned as his balls tightened up and then Chad hit a spot inside him that made him see stars behind his eyes and screamed as he shot into Chad's waiting mouth. Chad swallowed it all down greedily.

"How was that baby?"

"Amazing." Blaine whispered still in a daze.

Chad grinned and settled down next to him.

"What have you got me for Christmas, Chad?" Blaine whispered with a grin.

"I'm not saying." to be honest with himself he hadn't even got Blaine's present yet he just thought of giving him money.

"What about money?" he asked voicing his idea.

"Oh...if you really want to give me money then I won't mind." Blaine whispered and closed his eyes when he felt the sting of tears, he wanted presents, the present he brought Chad was insanely expensive but he was worth it. If Chad wanted to give him money like some cheap whore, then that was up to him.

"You don't have to have money if you don't want it, Blaine, I just don't know what to get you." Chad whispered and kissed Blaine gently on the cheek.

"Whatever you buy me will be enough, Chad, I love you."

"Love you too, babe." Chad whispered and spooned up behind Blaine. Kissing the back of his head he smiled and drifted into an uneasy sleep, he didn't know what to get Blaine for Christmas, but he knew it had to be as special as the boy sleeping in his arms.

When Chad woke up he was alone...again.

"Blaine!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. He heard the pad of bare feet before his boyfriend popped his head in the door.

"Yeah?" Blaine squeaked.

"When am I actually going to wake up with you?" Chad said in anger.

"Huh? Oh I was...busy...I had to help your mother with breakfast."

"No he didn't!" Tina shouted through the door. Blaine shot her a dirty look.

"Tell me the truth." Chad whispered, his eyes closing briefly. Blaine never woke up with him, the only time he woke up with him was when he had been badly beaten by his father. That was only because he couldn't get up to walk.

"I'm scared." Blaine whispered and sat next to him on the bed.

"Of what baby?" Chad wrapped his arms around Blaine's slim body.

"Waking up and this is all going to be a dream." Blaine sniffled against his chest and Chad kissed the top of his head.

"Baby, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Okay?"

"I...I know, it's just..."Blaine looked away and sniffled again.

"Just what, sweetheart?"

"Just...I don't want you running off...because I can't satisfy you."

"Oh...you satisfy me enough, babe, I love what you do to me." Chad ran his hand through his boyfriend's hair and kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent."

"O...Okay." Blaine snuggled up to a naked Chad and sighed. Chad never seemed to wear clothes.

"It's Christmas Eve, baby." Chad whispered and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Mmm, I know...lets go help cook." Blaine bounced out of bed and gazed down at Chad.

"I...I can't."

"Why not?" Blaine put his hands on his hips and frowned.

"I have to go...shopping." Chad whispered with an ashamed grin.

"Chad!" Blaine yelled and slapped his arm. Chad frowned and pinned Blaine to the bed. Blaine looked up at Chad with love and trust in his eyes. Chad kissed Blaine and their tongues dueled for dominance. Chad's won, it always won. Chad started grinding his hips against Blaine's, Blaine moaned and sighed blissfully, arching his back he lifted his arms as Chad worked his Papa Roach band shirt off over his head. Chad kissed down his chest and sucked on one of his nipples. Blaine grabbed his hair and tugged him until his mouth was level with his again. Blaine surged upwards and stole Chad's lips in a passionate kiss.

Pulling his shirt off over his head Chad watched his boyfriend. His face was flushed, he was panting, his hair was all messed up and his lips were swollen. Chad loved it. Chad kissed Blaine again and gasped and Blaine licked along his jawbone and inside his ear.

"Damn baby." Chad moaned. "We can't do this...I have to shop."

"Don't you want to do it?" Blaine whispered huskily, licking up Chad's bare chest, stopping to suck at his nipple. Chad gasped and shuddered.

"You know I do baby, it's just that...I have to go shopping." Chad moaned again and tugged Blaine up with him.

"Can I come then?" Blaine asked excitedly.

"No, I need to do this alone."

"Chad..." Blaine whined and licked the stubble growing on Chad's cheeks.

"No, Blaine." Chad was going to hold his ground.

"Whatever. Can you drop me off somewhere though?"

"Where do you want to go?" Chad asked with a frown, he didn't want Blaine to go out by himself. Not until they found Dean.

"I want to see Michael; he is teaching me some stuff." Blaine was still pouting as he said this. He really wanted to go shopping. He loved shopping.

"What stuff?" Chad shouldn't ask questions really, this was Blaine's business not his.

"You'll find out."

"Blaine, I want to know." Chad was losing his temper fast. Blaine never argued with him.

"You're going to have to wait."

"Blaine..." Chad growled out.

"Don't get angry with me Chad."

Blaine growled and climbed off the bed, effectively ending the conversation. For now, grabbing his shirt his slipped it back over his head. Walking towards the bathroom, he took his comb and placed it on the counter. Blaine opened his hair gel and rubbed a huge dollop in his palm. Sliding his hands through his hair he started spiking it up and combing it into the right hairstyle. He heard Chad come in and smiled at him in the reflection, hoping to ease some of the tension, fortunately Chad smiled back and stepped up to the toilet.

"You're not going to...when I'm in here." Blaine watched as Chad unzipped his jeans and took his cock out aiming it at the toilet, as answer, he watched in fascination as Chad's cock let out a heavy stream of piss into the toilet. Chad shook his cock and stuffed it back in his jeans. Blaine turned back to the mirror and fixed his hair again.

Chad wrapped his arms around Blaine's waist and rested his head on his shoulder, watching as he styled his hair, Chad's hair was terrible, it was almost to his shoulders now and he was in desperate need of a haircut. He could get one when he was in town.

"I'm sorry, Blaine. I am very possessive of you." Chad whispered.

"I know...just don't get angry at me." Blaine smiled at him in the mirror.

"I'll try, baby, I have a short temper."

"As long as you try, I don't mind."

Blaine turned and kissed Chad's cheek, before pushing his head off and grabbing his backpack, he slung it over his shoulder and headed down the stairs, leaving Chad to follow him.

Blaine trotted into the kitchen and sat at the table. Pouring him a cup of coffee, adding three sugars to it, milk and a biscuit on the side he watched Chad putter around the kitchen. Chad was very domestic when he wanted to be. Chad picked Blaine's black boots off the shoe rack and handed them to his boyfriend.

"Thanks." Blaine whispered and kissed Chad, sneaking his tongue out to play, when Chad tried to take control, he pushed him into the cupboard and dominated the kiss for a change. Chad let Blaine take control, sensing that it was something he needed to do. Wrapping his arms around his waist, Chad succumbed to the kiss, moaning in the process. Blaine's fingers danced up his side, under his shirt and then slid down to cup his ass through his jeans. Chad had an idea at that second. Pulling away from Blaine he leant down and whispered huskily, "Do you want to fuck...me?"

"Ur..." Blaine backed away and looked around the kitchen, hoping someone would walk through the door, no one did.

"No...I don't want to have sex yet," Blaine mumbled and grabbed his boots, slipping them on and then fetching his coat, scarf and gloves. Shrugging into everything he waited for Chad. He watched as his boyfriend donned similar attire. Chad ushered Blaine into the car and turned the heat on full. There was tension in the air. Again.

"I'm sorry." Chad and Blaine said at the same time, they looked at each other and chuckled.

"I should be the one apologizing, I don't want to pressure you, and I just thought maybe we could try." Chad kept his eyes on the road the whole time, which was hard for him as he really wanted to see Blaine's face.

"Yeah, you should apologize." Blaine said with a grin.

"You're not going to try and blame yourself?" Chad was shocked; Blaine always tried to blame himself when it came to sex.

"Nope, I told you I didn't want to have sex yet...you overstepped the boundaries. End of topic. Anyway I want to bottom my first time." Blaine's tone of voice was final.

"Okay..." Chad whispered and turned into Michael's driveway. He was jumping for joy inside his head, he'd never bottomed but he would if Blaine wanted him to. Also he wanted Blaine to bottom for him. After he had parked, Chad helped Blaine out of the car and walked him up the icy path, banging loudly on the door they waited for Michael.

Michael answered the door shirtless in just a pair of sweatpants. The eagle tattoo that sported on his waist was clearly visible. He looked like he just got up.

"Hey, Blaine, glad you came."

"Me too." Blaine smiled and kissed Chad's cheek, Chad grunted and took a hold of Blaine's wrist and spun him around, and without letting Blaine react he smashed his lips onto his and gave him a passionate kiss. Chad knew he was being possessive but he didn't care. Wrapping up their kiss Chad licked Blaine's lips once more and stepped away.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers