Chain of Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now his cock was glistening with a coating of her spit mixed with precum, and she decided to change the tempo a bit by moving up to embrace his rod with her tits. "Oh God, this is a test..." he thought as she tugged and distended her nipples while enveloping Mr. Happy with the soft/firm globes that had so quickly attracted his interest. The visual was enough to make the day worth while, but the tactile effect bordered on mind blowing. Thankfully, she continued the movement of her body upward until she perched above him in all her naked glory.

His hands were acquainting themselves with her curvaceous butt, in a vain effort to bring her pussy close enough to spear; but she was obviously delighting in the tease of it all, electing instead to lean forward and bring a red nipple succulently close to his lips. It was wet, glossy and oh-so perky and he could smell his own scent in the valley between her globes. Extending his lips slightly, he sucked the nipple into his mouth; eliciting a massive sigh of contentment from her that provoked a forceful envelopment of his cock with her pussy. Both of them cried out with the satisfaction of entry, somehow he managed to retain his suck hold on her nip. His arms encircled her waist. Her arms wrapped around his head, and they savored the feelings and aromas of the moment.

It was a momentary respite, but one that did nothing to ease the tensions building within their bodies. Slowly, with his hands guiding her hips, she began to move up and down on him, fucking him and allowing him to fuck her in return. Her tits bounced with every stroke, the sounds emanating from her throat alternated between the coherent, the profane and the guttural. "Yes... yes... ahhhh yes.... fuck me hard... fuck me deep... ahrgggg.... yes!" His self-assurance grew with every stroke, "you like that? Are you going to cum for Jeff? I want to fill your pussy like it's never been filled before!" Her skin was glistening as she bounced up and down on his cock, her fingers reached down, manipulating her lips and clitoris to enhance her own pleasure.

She shifted gears slightly, raising up momentarily, pulling him atop her as she reclined into the sofa. "Now let me feel how deep you can drill!" she said with a voice that would make the sluttiest whore blush. He was worthy of the challenge, fucking hard and deep, his balls slapping against her neatly trimmed, blonde pubes. Her finger worked its way into her slit, competing for space with his cock and Jeff knew that his release was imminent. "Are you going to fill me, or are you going to let me see your cum?" she inquired. "I want to see you... smell you... taste you!" He lost little time, withdrawing from between her legs, returning his cock to the heavenly valley between her boobs. Stroking himself, sweat dripping from his brow, he moved closer and closer to climax. Her fingers were now just a blur within and around her pussy.

Finally the word "YES" signaled the eruption that had building within since they had first encountered each other on the bus. Uttered by both of them, each triggering the release of the other, they came with earth shattering intensity! Her left hand abandoned the right one as the first wave of cum immersed her. She instinctively reached out, grabbing his throbbing prick as it spewed its load of protein over her tits, toward her outstretched tongue. As her orgasm sputtered into its final contractions, she hungrily cleaned its cock of any remaining jism. The sounds of her lips and tongue guaranteed that his flaccidity was to be short-lived.

He collapsed into the pillows of the sofa, next to her as she turned her face to his. For the first time ever, he tasted his own juices in a kiss - making a mental note to do that again with Beth. They lay together for a time, taking turns idly playing with each other's private parts until they became aware of the darkness outside. "You can stay as long as you'd like tonight, if you're willing to pay the price," she said as she arose from the couch. "Damn woman... you are a competitive little thing!" he muttered in response. "What is it this time?" "Well, I wouldn't want to be a bother, but... I do need my back scrubbed" as she swiveled her way to the shower. Jeff was all too willing to meet this latest little challenge.

The next day, after a room service breakfast that featured the introduction of some new and very pleasant applications for honey and butter, he managed to make his way out of the hotel and into a taxi home. In his erotically satiated state, he forgot all about the book he'd found on the bus. It lay on the floor of the hotel room, kicked somewhat to the corner during the gymnastic little fuck that had interrupted their meager effort at going out to dinner. The following Friday, Cammie checked out, heading on to her next assignment completely unaware of the book with it's Victorian illustrations, some of which bore striking resemblance to her.

To be continued...

12