Challenge

Story Info
She enters a wet t-shirt contest for the first time.
2.9k words
4.42
89.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

The sun felt good it would probably be too hot if it wasn't for the cool breeze that and the fact She was completely nude save for her sunglasses.

Six months ago She would not have been caught dead topless on a deserted island much less in her current state of undress and without a care about the location or crowd. But that was before the "challenge" and the rather remarkable changes in She. Both internal and external not that physically much had changed other than the over all tan. She had always had one hell of a body. Long blonde hair, green eyes that changed with her mood. Thin neck leading down to small but perfectly shaped breasts. Just the hint of a tummy and a gorgeous ass with long shapely legs.

Only in She's current state of undress though could her full beauty be appreciated, her light brown nipples and beautiful shaved vulva revealing to the full the lips of her womanhood.

Six months? In some ways a different life time. Then she had been just another pretty girl. One that would turn a head or two to be sure but not exceptional. Her body usually wrapped in blue jeans and a sweatshirt. Cute but somehow missing something. Sheila's roommate Jill a twenty six year old " ball breaker " five foot three one hundred six pounds as Jill put it half of it in her tits. Was going to be the catalyst to a new world of experiences that would leave them and many others reeling.

"Well Sheila, you got the nerve or you going to pussy out? Asked Jill. That night was amateur night at "Top-Cats " normally it was a topless bar. But tonight they had a wet tee shirt contest for amateurs. Jill planned on winning as she had a half a dozen other bars in the greater Seattle area.

"Well I might go just to keep you out of trouble but no way in hell would you get me up there. "

"If you loosened up that tight little ass of yours you'd be a lot happier. " Jill joked. "But I'll want the company. Who knows? Maybe you'll change your mind. "

So at 8:30 Sheila and Jill were sitting as a table at "Top-Cats" with Sheila wondering just what the hell she was doing there

"Sheila you need to get yourself laid. Look around with the bulges in some of the pants of some of these guys. Mother goose could get fucked till she screamed. "

"Jill your hopeless. There's more to life than making love. " Sheila shot back.

"Your not listening She. I'm not talking about making love I'm talking about getting the shit fucked out of you. Do you good too. I don't know why I bother. Your so straight laced sometimes I think you belong in a convent. I bet you never had the nerve to flash a tit in your life. ' Jill said.

"You make me sound like a puritan, " Sheila said. " Jill if I looked like you maybe it's okay for you but. "

"Cut the crap Sheila. You think your tits would fall off if someone got just a peek. Hell you don't even have the nerve to enter a wet tee shirt contest. Let alone let anyone see your precious titties in the flesh!'

Sheila burned under the skin at that. Partly at the tone partly at the truth in what Jill was saying. She wasn't a puritan but even skimpy swim suits embarrassed her. Wet tee shirt contest! They where just plan stupid! But still...

"Come on Sheila give it a try. A little spray a little shake and wiggle, " Jill challenged.

"No way Jill I told you. I'd come with you but that's it. I'm no exhibitionist. "

"Don't stroke me I'm your roommate remember. You're just gutless. I bet you haven't got the balls to do that are all. I bet if you ever got the nerve to try... Oh never mind. "

I must be drunker than I think I am Sheila thought. " I'll tell you what Jill. I'll get up there let them spray me. Even dance around a little. If you promise to never bug me about my, sex life again and I'll kill you if you ever tell so much as breathe this to a soul. " Sheila said. Immediately afterwards wondering if she had totally lost her mind.

"I bet you chicken out but great. Hey She, it'll only take two minutes. Only the semi-finalists go more than one dance. I promise you go through with this and mums the word". Jill answered with a smile.

Sheila and Jill went to the bar to sign up and get their official tee shirt. After two more, quick strong doubles. Sheila was about as ready as she ever was going to get. Jill and Sheila headed back stage to the dressing room where there must have been close to 100 girls in the process of getting "dressed. " Stripping down to panties and heels if they had them which most did, including Jill. Both She and Jill had received their "official Top Cats" t-shirts that several of the girls already had on. The shirts were perhaps of the thinnest t-shirt material she had ever seen. Sheila imagined with a blush that these "tee shirts" would practically disappear when they got wet. " To late now I'll never hear the end of it, if I back out now. How did I ever get my self in to this. " Sheila mumbled to herself.

Sheila took a deep breath and moved to a locker she'd have to share with Jill and two other girls. I wonder why the big turn out. Jill never did say what the prize was, must be good.

"Five minutes" some guy called from the door. Shit no knock no nothing. Well the sooner I get started the sooner it's over with.

Sheila slipped her shoes and socks off, pulled her shirt over her head and slipped her jeans down. She had half a second of fear and something else just a hint of excitement as she slipped off her bra and quickly pulled on her " Top-Cats " tee shirt. The Top-Cat logo was written high across the shirt to give maximum P. R. But covered nothing "important" Sheila noticed. Sheila was surprised to find that the shirt fit reasonably well if anything a little big and it covered better than she thought it would. She had half expected them give every body one size too small.

So wearing just a full body blush a tee shirt and a pair of plain white cotton panties she headed out with the others toward the stage. Jill, she noticed had dawned high spiked heels and a pair of high French cut panties that made the most out of her legs and ass. Sheila thought for a brief moment that she wished she had worn panties a little less frumpy and a little more flattering and the others' heels showed off their legs better than her bare feet. Then thought, I am losing my mind if I had any brains I would be wearing long johns or better yet I would never have come with Jill in the first place. Too late now.

The " announcer " was calling them out on stage where they met with blinding lights, wolf whistles and mild applause. In groups of 8-10 they where led out to the center or the stage where their tee shirts where liberally sprayed down with a hose and to Sheila's dismay as they hosed down the first group her first impressions proved correct. The shirts became virtually transparent, for all practical purposes disappearing. Leaving only the smallest hint of modesty. Contrary to what she had thought, being a little too large the material was even more revealing clinging to every curve and almost molded to their breasts.

The music was loud and seductive. Lots of drums and base. Sheila was in the last group having been dragged back by Jill stating, "Only the dumb ones went on first otherwise the audience forgets what you looked like when the voting starts. " Sheila didn't want to spend any more time out on stag than she had to. Besides Jill out there at the same time every one would be looking at Jill instead of her.

Finally it was their turn as the music played they spayed them down one at a time. Jill looked fantastic, large pink nipples pressing against the fabric on large full breasts. Sheila had seen Jill's breasts' plenty of times in the apt. Running around the house half naked. No matter who was home. But with the lights the people Sheila understood why every guy in the apartment building was so hot to get in her shorts.

Then it was her turn. The water was surprising cold. Between the cold and the rather unusual circumstances, Sheila's light brown nipples jutted out rock hard. The tee shirt clung to her body like a second skin. Sheila tried pulling the shirt away from her skin but was even more embarrassed when the tee shirt hung even more closely, if that was possible, to her skin afterwards. As she stepped away the "announcer" sprayed her backside as well. Startled Sheila spun back around; this met with immediate shouts and whistles from the audience puzzling her. But the music had started and as Sheila, along with the others, started to dance she lost some of the edge on her nerves. Although she felt that a soviet satellite could probably still pick up her blush as an infrared heat source.

What the hell if she was going to do it, do it right. No way was she going to go through this and then be accused by Jill of doing it half way. Sheila knew she could dance. Not in the style of a real dancer but she had been told often enough that her style of dancing drove her partners slightly crazy, she moved hot and seductively. She let herself go following her instincts as well as following the lead of some of the dancers that had gone on stage ahead of her and had obviously been well received by the audience. The drinks must really be hitting her she felt light headed and danced with abandon.

Sheila noticed that as she danced that she was seemed to create a stir every time she spun around. Half way through the dance she understood with a start. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirrors that lined the back of the stage and saw what the audience saw every time she turned her back to them. That although the panties she was wearing where not all that alluring in themselves they where made of a light material quite similar to the material the tee shirts where made of and with almost the same results when wet. The panties where now almost transparent in back and clung to every inch of her behind. But instead of embarrassment she felt a rush pass through her.

Suddenly the music stopped and the announce moved to the microphone on the stage. " Ladies and gentleman I could watch all of these lovely ladies all night, as I'm sure you could but we got to move along with the show. I'm going to ask these beautiful ladies to line the back of the stage and as I call out there names to step out. It's up to you to pick ten finalist by your applause... Ready OK let's go" one by one the girls stepped forward some to be met with loud applause others to polite clapping and a boy friends enthusiastic hammering. As no surprise to Sheila when Jill's name was called out the audience thundered out their approval two girls later when Sheila stepped forward the applause did surprise her. After a quick check on two girls whose applause had been close 5 finalist where chosen. Sheila was one of them. Sheila began to feel a warm tingling all over, centered though in her crotch.

After a round of applause for the losers the 5 finalist began solo dances for an audience growing more and more excited by the minute. As Sheila's turn came up and she was re-hosed. Sheila purposely turned and bent slightly forward allowing the announcer to fully saturate the back of her panties as well. This was met with cheering by the audience. As she stepped out on the stage to the beat of Donna summers " Hot Stuff " Sheila felt a strange sense of detachment as she rotated to the music it was strange like making love with a stranger. She felt like she was out of her body watching and getting very turned on by watching. The sway of her proud jutting tits and the slow gyration of her hips. She danced with a passion of someone she didn't even know. It seemed like only seconds and the song was over. She felt horny, there was no other word for it 250 screaming people mostly men watched and she couldn't care less. No that wasn't true, she liked them watching.

The announcer was again at the microphone. The 5 dancers spread out behind him. " Well ladies and gentlemen that was quite a show. Anybody out their that doesn't have a hard on after watching these sultry ladies must be dead. I may never be the same but now comes the "hard" part there's only one grand prize. But never fear all these lovely ladies will receive $500. 00 in prize money for their little show. And second place will receive $1, 500. 00

Shit what was the grand prize if also second place was $1, 500. 00 and just for strutting around you got $500. 00. Sheila thought not bad $500. 00 bucks would come in handy and it was kind of fun in a weird way. Not something that she would ever have done in her right mind, but it was kind of fun for a once in a lifetime thing.

They called them forward one at a time allowing each girl to receive her due. When Jill's turn came the crowd roared out their approval. Jill reached up with both hands and massaged her full tits and hard nipples through the thin material. Meeting with even louder shouts for more. Then another girl stepped forward with what could only be considered polite approval after Jill's. Lastly it when it was Sheila's turn the crowd again roared out their approval. Sheila felt the sensation directly in her pussy.

"Ladies and gentlemen we appear to have a tie. Would Jill and Sheila please step forward " once more the audience roared its approval. " Alright folks, for the grand prize, is it Jill?" As Jill stepped forward she shot a smile at Sheila and with one fluid motion pulled her tee shirt over her head. The room went wild. Jill's breasts free of the fabric swung with a sexuality that probably caused more than one man out there to come in his pants. " Or is it Sheila?" The announcer asked. Sheila stepped forward with a spin that brought a roar from the crowd but it was obvious they wanted to see her tits. Shouts and calls pleaded for her to take off her tee shirt. Sheila, without conscious thought, almost against her will, reached for bottom of her tee shirt and ever so slowly began to raise it but just before reaching her breasts she stopped and shook her head the audience groaned but seconds later came unglued as Sheila, with a deep breath, hooked her thumbs in waist of her panties and pulled them to the floor leaving herself nude from the waist down. The audience exploded. Sheila could feel the explosion as if a penis had been rammed into her dripping pussy. She came with a force she had not felt possible it was as if the audience had come with her as indeed quite a few had.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a clear winner. Sheila" the announcer screamed over the roar of approval. "Sheila how about one more dance" he shouted. Sheila almost gratefully complied but first pulled the tee shirt over her head and threw it into the audience leaving herself completely nude. After the last dance the audience felt there could be nothing more. But Sheila danced with a lewdness that brought both them and her to the edge yet again teasing them and herself with light touches to her now dripping pussy and fondling of her firm ripe breasts and burning nipples. She left the audience and herself spent following the dance.

The announcer came to her and led her to the microphone letting his hand trail down her back to the v of her butt copping a quick feel. The touch brought another orgasm to her. The announcer was speaking but Sheila found it difficult to concentrate something about the prize she had almost forgot that she had won first prize. She couldn't quite figure out what he was talking about meeting somebody she had never heard of and a photo spread. As Jill ran forward to hug her roommate She frantically asked what she had won.

"Your kidding right it was on the reader board out front. " Jill said. "

"What was on the board I didn't see it on the way in. I was to busy looking for a hole to climb in. " Sheila hissed, " I don't understand. What have I won?"

"You really don't know do you" said Jill smiling in disbelief " you my once prim roommate will be meeting. You just won a photo shoot with a former Hustler photographer. "

to be continued...

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers