Challenge Continues

Story Info
More of Sheila's exploration.
2.1k words
4.38
49.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

Saturday night one of the company limos picked up Jill and Sheila to take them to the airport where a helicopter whisked them at twilight a 30 minute flight brought them to Jon Piers ranch more a palace Tommy had told them he had not exaggerated in addition to the three story "ranch" house the ranch covered over 30 square miles it had three Olympic swimming pools in addition to the largest private game reserve in the country. As they arrived to mates pretty young women dressed in the company costume scant one shoulder type togas cut very, very short and nearly transparent. They where brought to the main entrance where they met by Grace dressed in a queen costume with a heart topped scepter and crown .Her gown was cut in a Victorian style with one very un-Victorian variation the top front of her dress was cut away revealing all of her beautiful breasts. " Well ladies the challenge begins this is as you might guess is a costume party based on Alice in Wonderland but with an erotic twist. You to will just have to improvise and you must make an impression. I'll be back with the photo team in 5 minutes." Grace informed them turning she walked back inside.

"Shit Sheila know what? "

"I don't know? Let me think. Well we've got to figure out something Grace will be back in less than 5 minutes. I think I got something, come on Jill." Sheila led Jill to the servants' entrance. Sheila slipped inside and was out again in a minute. " Here put this on." Sheila said handing a apron to Jill " strip down to your panties, garters and hose. Then put the apron on. Lucky for you, you wore white panties, you get to be Alice. Stepping into the mud room off the kitchen Jill did as she was told stepping out a moment later a very voluptuous Alice with her breasts barely hidden behind the top of the apron leaving her back bare. The bottom of the apron just about the top of her hose.

Now what and the fuck do I wear. " Jill meet me around front and stall. I'll be there in a minute. They want an impression I'll give them an impression. Sheila slipped into the mud room and dug in her handbag until she found her mascara she felt gloriously wicked as she set about getting her costume ready. Moments later she raced around to the front of the building. Just in time. The door swung open a large crowd spilled out to see what costumes they had come up with led by Grace and the camera crews.

"Well, well, well what do we have here Alice of course " Grace smiled." And a very fetching Alice at that but what are you Sheila?" asked Grace with a tone of disapproval.

"Well Alice was taken." Sheila said nodding to Jill" and so was the queen of hearts. You know they're just aren't many women in that story. So I thought what else can I be. I can't be the queen that's you. I don't have the right parts to be the king. So..." Shrugging her coat off she let it fall to the floor. Leaving her nude. Sheila had taken her eye make up and had used it to color her pubic hair black. "... I came as the ace of spades." The group exploded into laughter and accolades.

"Very good I played the queen you will raise quite a few tonight as an ace." Grace punned.

Sheila couldn't believe what she had done. It was one thing to do a quick flash but she hadn't thought it through. To late she realized her "costume" would have to serve the entire night. Here she was being introduced to personalities she had only seen before on TV. And read about in the paper. Statesmen, sports and film stars, leaders of some the largest corporations in the world wearing her " costume". After what seemed like hours she was able to slip away and found some relief from being as Jill punned "somewhat under dressed" at the pools and saunas where many of the guests had dispensed with all or part of their costumes and where partially or completely nude. Sheila planned on staying in or around the pool all night if she could manage it.

"Well my dear their you are. I've been looking for you. How are you enjoying yourself? That was very clever of you. You clearly passed that challenge. " Grace said sitting on a bench near Sheila and the pool.

"Not as bright as I thought. I feel a bit as Jill put it "underdressed" for the occasion then to top it all off I discovered I must have grabbed my eye lash dye by mistake and not my mascara. I've been in the water for over an hour and not a bit has come off." Emphasizing the point by rubbing her pubic hair Sheila said embarrassed by her stupidity fine for tonight but..."Guess we'll have to put off the pictures" Sheila said with a hint of relief.

"Oh but this couldn't be better" Grace cut in " our next little surprise is just perfect. We couldn't have planned it better." Ignoring Sheilas' puzzled look she simply said, "Follow me"

Obediently Sheila followed back to the main ball room. A microphone, a tall chair, a stool with a towel covering something on it where the only items on a stage built to the right of the room. Grace walked directly to the microphone with Sheila somewhat reluctantly following her onto the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen your attention please. Many of you have met Sheila and quite a few of you got to see her reveal her " costume " but we have a little problem she seems to have covered that pretty little box of hers with black " dye " by mistake." Grace said calling Sheila forward and telling her to sit on the chair. The chair was tall but somewhat small she could only " half sit " on the chair. Causing her to only be able to half sit on the chair and had to hold on to the handles on the back of the seat with both hands with her legs just off the ground it was impossible to sit with her legs together with out falling off. The effect was as effective as it was calculated. There she balanced with her breasts and bush thrust forward legs slightly spread giving all a exceptional view. " Come on She don't worry. Your next challenge will take care of your little problem and I'll help you." Turning slightly Grace lifted the towel revealing a pair of scissors, barbers mug and brush, soap and a razor." You and I will just take all that hair off."

Picking up the scissors Grace asked, " Do you want to start or me?"

Sheila was speechless but what can I do, she thought, run? For a moment she gave that serious consideration.

Grace broke in on her thoughts " I'll be careful honest."

"You better. " Was all Sheila could croak out.

"Sounds like fun. " Was all Grace said. As Grace grabbed the scissors Sheila leaned back a little in the chair to give freer access to Grace. This also of course gave the throng a even better view. " That's great Sheila but you'll have to spread your legs a bit...Just a little wider... That's it. Here we go." Total silence had fallen over the room all eyes centered on Graces hands and Sheilas' now wide spread legs. Graces touch as She steadied her hands sent confusing signals to her brain. Every thing had a unreal quality to it. She felt herself growing moist this was quite different from the flash and excitement of the dance. Graces looked a little flushed as well as she started to trim Sheilas' pubic hair away. After a few minutes Grace had neatly trimmed away most of the hair leaving no hair more than a tuft here and there.

"Well She it's time for your shave." Grace said handing Sheila the barbers brush and mug.

Sheila took the mug but then handed back " no, you do it."

Sheila noticed Grace was also affected but she simply spread her leg " please " she said with longing.

Grace took a deep breath and began to rub the brush in circular motions around Sheilas' pubic area. Sheila lifted her leg further off the ground keeping them wide to allow Grace total access. When Sheila thought she would surely come. Grace stopped having thoroughly lathered Sheilas' pussy. Grace picked up the razor and began to carefully remove the hair and foam. The sensation was unbelievable cool and smooth Sheila hung on the edge the sensation was almost over powering but with a razor between her legs Sheila moaned fighting the almost uncontrollable feeling.

As Sheila moaned Grace also almost lost it. Her own pussy was dripping her love juices down her legs. She had never felt anything regarding an other woman but Sheilas' passion grabbed you. She hadn't realized how much watching her video. She had found it stimulating but this was something else. Pausing to gain her composure more than anything else she glanced around to see the other guests. There wasn't a person in the place that wasn't aroused you could almost feel it. More than one person openly fondling themselves or someone else wanting it, needing it. She returned to her task. The only sounds in the house where moans and the almost constant sound of camera shutters.

It took almost five minutes for Grace to finish with her shaving. Sheila head was thrown back both Grace and Sheilas' bodies where totally lathered in sweat. With shaking hands Grace set down the razor and picked up a damp towel. As she wiped Sheilas' now totally naked pubic area Sheila could contain herself no longer. The feel of the damp slick towel sliding over her bare cunt was over powering. Exploding Sheila was raked with the strongest organism she had ever experienced. Grace lost control dropping to the floor she buried her head in Sheilas' cunt. Her tongue thrusting into Sheila hungry opening. Graces tongue thrust hard into Sheilas' spasming cunt, her love juices poured from her as Graces tongue flicked in and then out licking at Sheilas' clitoris. Sheila rocked forward but locked Grace in place with her legs grabbing Graces head and pulling it harder into her madly bucking pussy. The other guests lost control following the lead on stage they frantically pulled at each other clothing.

Several men climbed to the stage one man peeling Graces skirt away and pulling her soaked panties off. Pulling his tights off proved difficult over his throbbing penis. Pulling madly he got them down immediately he entered the moaning Grace. Grace gasped as he shoved his cock into her. He must be hung like a horse she could feel him up to her navel. He began to slowly work his cock in long slow strokes. On each thrust she could feel his balls slap against her mound. He ran his hands slowly and methodically over her lower back and buttock, sliding them up to caress her breasts as rest of her clothing was removed by some of the other men that had come on stage. He rolled her nipples between his fingers. Grace had posed for three different photo spreads and had, had multiple lovers and had participated in a couple group affairs. But never with another women and never on stage. Never had it been so good.

Hands moved all over both Sheila and Grace opening her eyes Sheila sensed rather than saw the hands that moved constantly over her body. She reached to the man closest to her pulling at his costume freeing his rock hard peter already weeping for release she began to milk him. As they continued to spend themselves on stage the assembled guests rocked with passion until totally consumed they lay about the room.

By morning a number of the guest where gone. Sheila found herself still on the stage lying on the floor and several also naked bodies. Sheila had trouble separating dream from reality. Grace entered the room, dressed in a simple gray suit, and gave Sheila a long tender kiss. Lightly touching her breast. " Your really something." Jill came strolling in from somewhere. During the night Jill had lost her apron and panties. She was wearing only her stockings and heels as she entered Jill yawned " fuck that was unbelievable" that just about summed it up Sheila thought.

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers