Challenge Goes On

Story Info
Girls continue the challenge.
1.1k words
4.11
42.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

Monday morning Sheila and Jill where taken to Malibu beach accompanied by Grace and a team of tape and still people, Tommy was in charge of both camera crews. Grace came to them "today's challenge is quite simple you will leave here and head to Play-Mate head quarters, without using riding any motorized transportation. Jill moaned it was nearly 10 miles to the tower. Grace continued, " Getting there first is important but so is a little originality. Photo teams will follow each of you. Sheila was more than a little relieved and a little puzzled. Ten miles in a skimpy little one piece, better than Jill's almost nothing two piece she thought with a smirk. "Alright ladies if you would line up behind the white line... That's right ok on your mark.... Get set.... Oh wait, wait one last thing.....Strip down to your tennies nothing else." People on the beach stopped mid stride at that. " On your mark....Get set...." Sheila looked over at Jill who already had her top of her bikini off and was quickly removing her bottoms as well. She took a deep breath and pulled off her one piece swim suit. "...Go!!"

Sheila dashed down the beach. By now every body on the beach was on there feet straining to get a look. Sheila had tried to think of every possible possibility of what they had in store today this had not been it. Sheila realized she was running with no real thought in mind of how she was going to get down town. She thought to herself she sure wasn't going to stop running to think about it. Then she saw it a young man with a bicycle standing there with his mouth hanging open. Not too surprising given the sudden appearance of two nude women where now running down the beach. " Hey mister! Can I borrow your bike? She stood in front of him breasts heaving from her short sprint. He just stood there staring. " Please!!"

"This bike cost me a lot of money lady." He said trying to regain his composure.

Sheila was losing time. "Ah come on please...." As she said it she reached across the bicycle to grab his shoulders inadvertently touching his arms with her breasts. His composure gone he literally dropped the bike to her. " Thanks. I'll make sure you get it back. Call Play-Mate She yelled as she road off.

The bike was a ten speed and the seat being set for a man was higher than it should be causing her behind to stick almost straight up when she used the seat leaving both her now bald pussy and ass hole well exposed. As Sheila peddled her breasts swayed furiously sweat began to run down her neck and shoulders to her breasts where the breeze whipping it a way making her tits feel almost cold. Sweat also ran down the crack in her ass teasing her ass hole as well as her bare pussy. She was discovering how incredibly "more" naked you felt with out your bush. Looking over her shoulder she spotted her photo team. Two motor cycles with a side cars attached. A driver in the lead bike with Tommy flashing pictures almost non stop. The other bike had a driver as well as a video cameraman almost next to the first bike. "Not exactly my best side" she would have to ask Tommy how they turned out.

Being new to L.A. Sheila was thankful that Play-Mate headquarters was in a tall building, as she had to make do just trying to pick her way along catching sight of the tower now and then between other buildings. She had to none the less stop twice to ask directions.

Every where horns blared and people shouted as they caught sight of her. A few did more than that, as she approached a construction sight 8 or 10 workers dropped their pants and began to jerk off as she approached. Sheila smiled and waved the cameras panned to pick up the action. Let's see if they like their pictures in the magazine Sheila thought to herself.

She must be getting close. I wonder how Jill's doing she thought. The tower was just around the next bend as she turned the corner she drew up short facing her was a row of steps at least a hundred. Off of the bike she flew. She started taking the steps two at a time but had to go to single steps and to hold her tits as she ran up the steps to keep her bouncing to a reasonable level. The official Tommy and the camera man had no difficulty keeping up and even pulling ahead to get a picture of her from a the front for a change. Of course they had not just peddled close to ten miles. On reaching the top a large crowd had gathered. The news having spread like wild fire. She had lost a lot of time at the steps but knew she had gotten quite a jump on Jill but as She crossed the "finish line" she found Jill waiting. Jill, Sheila was surprised to learn had come in first almost three minutes ago Jill having been quickly left behind back at the beach she had struck on a idea Jill had as she put it " bartered " a skate board for a "quick feel".

Jill had asked for a loan of the board. But the rider had told her "this is Venice. You don't get nothing' for nothing'" were upon they had struck their bargain.

"Fuck Sheila good thing he didn't want laid he was hung like a mule. So I grabbed his board and went. I couldn't even see you by then and our friendly crowd was closing in. Then I see this bus. Well the rules said I couldn't ride but they didn't say anything about a tow. So I skated up to the bumper and hung on. I thought some old fart in the back of the bus was going to stroke when he saw me." Sheila was laughing uncontrollably at hearing her friends' description of her ride. "Shit it was great had to make three transfers but here but there I was and you not even in sight."

In the garden adjacent to the Play-Mate tower great spraying fountains had been set up, they showered and changed into fresh panties, gym shorts cut high and muscle shirts cut so short as to verily cover there breasts all of course a perfect fit, out in the open of the gardens as shutters clicked and video tape rolled. A limo pulled up waiting to take them back to their apt. To rest before the next event.

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers