Champagne and Strawberries.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

The taste of her pussy on my tongue was exquisite, a combination of champagne and fresh wild strawberries. The natural sweetness of her sex offset as it was by the taste of his cum; slightly bitter with a salty edge to it. My mouth clamped down onto her, and I began to suck out her pussy, pausing every now and then to catch my breath, to swallow and to run my tongue up the full length of her slit. She responded eagerly, her juices flowing freely, and her hips rising and falling in my face like a gentle sea swell.

The reaction I got when my tongue first brushed her clit was electric. The sudden sharp intake of breath, and the instinctive way her hips leapt up into my face told me that Virginia was mine to do with as I pleased. Whether she wanted to go or not, I was going to take this little cunt to paradise. Actually I had a distinct impression it was a journey she'd be more than happy to make.

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, the most important thing to remember is "don't rush it. Take your time." Doing a woman really well is an art form, unique in its own way and, though I say it myself, I think I did Virginia as well that night as I've ever done anyone. Arrogance maybe, but the truth never really hurt anyone.

My tongue had been returning to her clit at irregular intervals and always seemed to get that same intense reaction. When the time was right, I sucked that hard little bud in between my lips and began to chew on it gently. Suddenly she was out of control. Her pussy was jumping all over the place and it became ever more difficult to anticipate her next move. The noise she was making now was urgent and demanding, and I picked up the pace still further; though it was taking me all my time to keep chewing on that hot little bud of desire.

What I hadn't really expected was the intensity of my own reaction to the writhing of Virginia's young body beneath me. However good it felt to her, it must have been ten times better for me. I found myself being dragged aboard her roller coaster of desire and riding it with her to our shared explosive orgasms. In those final few seconds I slid my hand back into her slick wetness and felt her body as it began to shake and tremble.

She screamed when I bit down on her clit, but this was a scream of satisfaction and not of pain. We came together Virginia and I, even as her body was shaking beneath me, I kept sucking her, and stroking her G-spot with my trembling fingers. And at the very peak of her orgasm the bitch ejaculated. On and on it went, flooding my mouth with her sweet, sweet juices. Champagne and strawberries. I swallowed it hungrily, when my own shuddering orgasms would allow, and I came like a steam train, long and hard and very noisily.

Slowly, very slowly, we came down from the mountain-top together. I'd hoped for something special, but Virginia and I had just shared an experience more intense than I could ever have believed possible. She was the first to react, though it took her several minutes to get her breath back.

"Oh God," she groaned, "that was incredible."

She lay quiet then for several more minutes, shivering slightly each time my tongue flickered lazily across her sex. My mouth was still clamped firmly onto her pussy when she asked me a question I hadn't expected, though I suppose I should have done.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I tensed. In my innocence I'd hoped she'd assume I was the same guy who'd just raped her, but I should have known better. My tongue ceased it's probing and I began to slide away from between her legs.

"No, don't go," she said, "please don't go."

Something in her voice made me pause. This was stupid. I'd had my fun, and she had no idea who I was. It was time to slip away into the darkness and yet I paused, because the little cunt asked me to.

"I don't know who you are," she said, "and it doesn't matter, it really doesn't. I know that you're not Simon. He'd never have given me something as special as that, he was only interested in his own pleasure."

She jumped slightly when she heard my voice for the first time; I guess it startled her.

"Was that his name?" I asked, not expecting a reply and not getting one. "I saw him. I didn't think much of him to be honest; you can do better than that."

Things were getting out of hand; I was giving myself away and that was a dumb thing to do. Now she'd heard my voice, and nervously I continued to move away from her.

"Don't leave me here on my own," she said, in a frightened, little girl voice I felt was put on largely for my benefit. "Stay here with me for a while, please stay with me."

And when she sensed my hesitation she went further. "Kiss me again," she said, "I'd really like you to kiss me again, like you kissed me before, between my legs."

She drew her knees back and spread her legs wide in front of me. It was a tempting invitation, but one that I had to decline.

"I can't do that," I told her, "I've stayed here too long already. It's time for me to go."

"Then take me with you."She said. I laughed.

"You don't know who I am or where I'm going."

"It doesn't matter; I don't care honestly. Take me with you anyway; I'll only follow you if you don't."

"Not without your clothes you won't," I pointed out, though even as I spoke the words I knew that was exactly what she would do.

"I wasn't the one who raped you," I pointed out, an argument that would certainly have been overruled in a court of law. What I'd done to her was as close to rape as makes no difference.

"I know that, but what you did was special. I want you to do it again, not now maybe, and not here, but soon. Please say you will."

The thought was still tempting me. I stood up and looked down at her lying there at my feet. Even in the semi darkness with her briefs over her head and her hands tied, she looked beautiful. A little on the young side for me maybe, but the thought of making love to her again was almost overwhelming.

"What about the rape?" I asked. "Are you going to let Simon get away with doing that to you?"

She thought about it for a moment. "I don't know," she admitted, "probably. He'd only claim that I consented and the police would treat me like dirt. All the examinations and the interviews and going to court; I think I'd rather forget about it if you don't mind."

"And what about me?" I asked.

"What about you?"

"You might not like me when you see me in daylight."

"I'm not worried what you look like; I want you to teach me how to fuck the way you fucked me just now." She shivered, whether it was the memory of her orgasm or the chill of evening on her pale, naked skin it was difficult to tell. I needed to make a decision.

"I don't know; I'm scared."

"Don't be," she said, "trust me, it'll be good for both of us."

I laughed out loud at that. 'Trust me,' she'd said. Two words that were guaranteed to make me run a mile. Experience had taught me that people who needed you to trust them were the ones who always let you down. Even so I'd always been a sucker for romance. I'd always believed that it came adorned with ribbons and bells; and right now those bells were ringing loudly in my ears. My decision was made, now it was time for me to live with it

"Okay," I said, "give me your hands and I'll untie you."

Her hands reached out; I knelt down beside her and undid the knots that bound her. Keeping hold of her hands, I stood up and pulled her to her feet, clasping her naked body close to mine as I ran my hands up and down her curves. Both her back and her buttocks were littered with bits and pieces from the woodland floor, twigs, leaves and bits of dead grass. I brushed away the ones I could see and feel, savouring the smooth contours of her body as I did so.

"Will you take off my blindfold?" She said.

I paused. I was a little too late for second thoughts, and in the end I did as she asked. Even in the gathering gloom she blinked when the knickers came off, before those big dark eyes of hers acclimatised to their surroundings. She smiled. Her arms went round my neck and she kissed me for the first time.

If I'd had any doubt about her motives, the desire behind that kiss banished them forever. Her tongue slid between soft lips and fenced briefly with my own. Automatically my knee came up between her thighs, and I felt her pussy humping steadily against my leg.

She groaned, actually I think both of us groaned, and I felt the slight dampness of her sexuality cool on my thigh as it soaked through the fabric of my jeans.

"I'm Virginia," she said, "you can call me Ginny if you like. What's your name?"

Again there was that slight pointless pause before I answered.

"Chris," I said, "you can call me Chris."

We kissed again but only briefly this time and then she pulled away.

"Where are my things?" She asked.

Her bra was on the floor at our feet and she put that on first. As I'd suspected it was too small, but on her it looked fantastic, she had the kind of figure that could carry it off. On the edge of the clearing, close to the tree that Simon had pinned her against were the short denim skirt, and her top. Both were scuffed, and rather grubby, but perfectly wearable at this time of night. It took us a little longer to find her shoes and her bag. For a while we thought Simon might have taken the latter when he left, but it was there, half hidden under a bush.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Well, I was on my way to the pub up the road," I said. "The Dog and Gun. It's my local, do you know it?" She shook her head.

"I'm not from round here," she admitted, "but a drink sounds like a good idea to me."

That was when I noticed she still had those hipster briefs in her hand. She reached out, and dropped them in my hand.

"Here, put these in your pocket for now," she said.

"Hadn't you better put them on?" I said. "That's rather a short skirt you're wearing."

The grin covered her face.

"Oh, I don't think so," she said, "not yet. You look after them for me. It'll be fun if we both know that my knickers are in your pocket when we walk into the pub don't you think?"

We laughed. For the first time I knew I'd made the right decision. Together we found our way out of the wood and set off, arm in arm, up the hill. The Dog and Gun was quite busy when we walked in, without being overcrowded. At least we should be able to find a quiet corner where the two of us could be together and talk for a while. Once inside I stopped, and gave her a chance to look round.

"Okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"What would you like to drink?" I went on.

"I'll have what you're having."

"Lager," I said. "Pint of Stella usually, it does wonders for your thirst."

"Make that two then," she said, "and a packet of salted nuts." She followed me up to the bar.

"Evening Bob," I said, "two pints of Stella and a bag of salted nuts please."

He smiled as he reached for the glasses.

"Hello Christine," he said, "you're a bit late tonight, thought you weren't coming. Who's your friend?"

"Ah," I said. "This is Ginny, she and I have been quite close lately."

Maybe it was only my imagination but as I watched the drinks being pulled, I could have sworn that I caught the scent of her pussy, even there in the bar, surrounded by the smell of cigarettes and stale beer. I looked at her and reached into my pocket. We smiled at each other and I knew she was right. It did feel extraordinarily good to know that her panties were tucked away in my pocket, and her wet and willing pussy was a mere twelve inches away from my hand. Quickly I handed her the ten-pound note I'd taken out of my purse.

"Can you pay for the drinks?" I said, "I need to pop into the loo, I'll only be a minute."

Actually it took me longer than a minute, mainly because my hands were shaking so badly as I pulled down my jeans. By the time I got back to the bar Ginny was sitting over in the corner, underneath that grotesque fox's mask that they used to hang up on the wall. She waved me over and I slipped into the seat beside her.

"These are for you," I told her as I reached across and handed her my red satin thong. They were still wet and warm from the heat of the desire burning inside me. Virginia smiled as she took them, and slipped them into her pocket. The short denim skirt hiked up another inch or two as she did so. It could have been accidental, but we both knew that it wasn't. Almost casually she parted her legs.

"Thank you," she said, taking my hand and squeezing it gently before placing it quite openly on her naked thigh. She smiled, and once more I smelt that erotic aroma of Champagne and Strawberries.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12