Champagne Nights

Story Info
Alone on New Year's Eve, she remembers her lover.
1.1k words
3.45
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

She lie back on the bed, squirming a bit on the new dark green, silken sheets. The feel of the smooth shiny sheets against her freshly shaven calves as she scissored her legs back and forth was a very sensual experience indeed. She sighed deeply, knowing the expense of the sheets was worth it. She shifted her pillows, propping herself up a bit in the bed. She leaned back, and picked up the remote control she had tossed onto the bed. She began scanning the channels, wondering what New Year's show to watch this year.

She decided on the Rockin' New Years Eve show. She listened for a moment as they played an 'oldie but goodie' from the past. Listening to old music alone, no matter how good it is, can get a bit maudlin, she decided after a few minutes. She glanced downward and realized her new black silk gown, accented with red lace was gaping away from her white skin. She could see her white full breasts, pillowed upwards, with a very impressive cleavage, as she sat with her arms crossed at her waist. Her nipples were peaked up with arousal. Damn! She thought to herself, life just isn't fair sometimes.

Her she was, freshly shaven, in all the right places, her body soft and silky with perfumed crème, covered in black silk, and yet she was alone. Where was the justice in the world? Well, it certainly wasn't with her. At the last minute, his work had changed the schedule, and he had had to go into to work tonight, of all nights! Nope, she thought, life just wasn't fair.

She leaned over to her nightstand, and grabbed the bottle of French champagne that she had been saving for so many years... since a friend had brought it back from a private vineyard in France. She had chilled it in anticipation of their spending New Year's Eve, and night, together. Celebrating their life, their love, and their future new years together. She popped the cork, using her expensive opener, and poured herself a glass of her sweet champagne.

Here's to us, my love! She toasted their love in the silence of the room. Yup! Life just really sucked somedays. She tilted the glass and drained the bubbling liquid. She poured another glass, not really considering the consequences. That glass followed the first. Then she eased down in the bed, and lowered the sound on the TV. She closed her eyes, and remembered what had happened the second time she had worn this silken confection of lustful promise.

He had been lying in the bed, half-asleep and she had eased into the bed next to him. He had moaned a bit, recognizing her presence but not awakening completely from the rising waves of Morpheus. She moved the sheets down, and found him delightfully naked, his skin still slightly damp from his shower. She had rested her almost dry head on his broad chest, and cuddles closer to him. Her hand began making little circles on his lower abdomen, shifting a bit lower with each circle. She heard his breath catch in his throat and his heart almost jump a beat as her hand finally encircled his hardening cock. She held him gently at first, her soft hand exploring his velvet over steel skin.

He had shifted on the sheets she remembered, as she lay alone in her bed. Her own hand moved down over her full, burgeoning breasts. She eased the silk bodice aside and caressed her white breasts, stroking and teasing her pink, puckering nipples. She squeezed her right breast as she remembered how she had eased her own hand down and squeezed his balls, massaging them, fondling them. And once or twice her fingers went back a bit and touched that oh so sensitive area just behind his sac. She remembered how he had moaned at her eager touches that night. He had tried to pull her up but she had lightly slapped his thigh and said, 'no,' tonight was all his.

Her hand moved over her softly rounded belly and between her now wide spread thighs. Her pussy was wet with her desire as she recalled how she had slid her head downward over his own belly and holding his hard shaft in her hands, she had licked him slowly from base to tip. When his manly fluids had oozed forth, her tongue had spread the liquid over the head of his shaft. She had felt his shiver when she moved a bit and began sucking on his balls. She pulled firmly on his shaft while her hot, wet mouth sucked him eagerly. He moaned softly into the night and his one hand slid down to caress her soft, silky hair.

She stroked herself softly, enjoying the feel of the silk against her shaven pussy. It reminded her of how his hand had felt stroking the silkiness of her red hair as she had touched and sucked on him. The wetness of her desire had soaked her silken gown, and she pulled it up out of her way, and slid her fingers inside her wet folds. She moved her thighs restlessly on the bed, and closed her eyes as she thought back on how she had continued stroking his hardness, letting her tongue tease him, as her soft had caressed and took him higher and higher. She had stopped and dragged her fingernails slowly up the inside of his right thigh, lightly scratching his skin. She had moved her one hand up over his stomach, chest and began toying with his left nipple. She squeezed it, and flicked it back and forth with her fingernail. She ran her finger lightly around and around the base of the nipple while she lowered her mouth to suck the head of his shaft into her hot wetness. She squeezed the nipple firmly, as she loudly sucked his hard cock. She released his nipple as she slid her mouth from his head and lightly licked him. She felt his hips shifting and jerking in response to her loving touches.

Her fingers touched her clit eagerly as she recalled that he had then shouted no more, and pulled her up his hard body and turned them at the same time. Within 3 seconds, he was buried deep within her womanly flesh, thrusting hotly and eagerly to completion. Her hips jerked in response to her light, teasing touches and she flooded her hand with her fluids. She remembered how he had felt, buried deep inside her body, shouting his passionate joy as he came within her. She slowly eased her hand away, her breathing slowly softly. She looked up and saw that the sparkling globe had just descended and it was now 1999. She poured another glass of champagne, and quietly toasted her lover, and herself. She wished them many more long and loving years together.

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers