Champions & Villains: Zod's Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ohsh
Ohsh
5 Followers

He gasped, both at her words and as her right hand began a slow, regular gliding motion over the hard shaft that still pointed straight up at the sexy woman's face.

"It's not... I don't..." he tried, but the teasing blonde did not give him a chance to recover.

"I'm sure you'd love it. So be honest and tell your favorite nurse who you'd like doing that to you" she asked, adding a twisting motion to an already incredible handjob. Nathan swallowed noisily, but did not answer.

"Maybe... someone from school" she tried, "the schoolgirls teasing you all day long with their uniforms : the too short skirts, the white knee socks, the unbuttoned blouses... And let's not forget some of the teachers..."

He closed his fists, biting his lip. The swish swish of their lubricated flesh filled the short silence.

"Or maybe... a famous woman" she went on with a smile. "Like this sexy young singer, who recently went from jailbait to barely legal hottie. I could take on her appearance, and even hum one of her songs while I..." she teased.

He stood very straight now, his muscles taut, staring off into space.

"Better yet" she whispered, "one of us. A 'special' woman we all know about - maybe even one you met" she suggested, adding the occasional squeeze with her rapidly moving fist. "Like Lady Amazonia" she offered, "with her short uniform and considerable..." she began, taking a deep breath, "assets" she finished after he looked down, unable to resist a glance at the large breasts stretching her nurse outfit, the red buttons threatening to pop out.

"Or do you prefer 'gifted' blondes?" she asked, emphasizing her own golden tresses with a coquettish shake of her head. "Extra Girl, sitting right here between your legs... Would you like that?" she asked with a smoldering stare.

Her left hand had been slowly heading down between his legs, and now gently cupped his tightening testes. "Soon now", Sin thought.

"Hmm..." she pretended to ponder. "Could it be that you're even naughtier. Could your fantasy be a mix of all that?" Her skilled hands never stopped as she waited until his blue eyes met her hazel ones, both filled with lust. "I can only change to look like someone I've met. But then, I've met both of your sexy sisters..." she smiled, feeling his hard-on jump in her hands. "Even better than a lie detector" she thought, her amusement widening her smile.

"You're... crazy... I'm..." he gasped, eyes shut tight, about to lose control from the nurse's masterful handjob and intense teasing.

"Not Elizabeth? Not Christina? Then maybe..." she said, her right hand speeding up until it was a blur on his shaft.

"Ahh..." he groaned shaking, his hands clasping her shoulders for support, "I'm going to..."

"Your mo-" she began, the fingernails of her left hand scratching his tight balls.

"I'm... It's... coming!" he nearly shouted, his whole body stiff.

"Go ahead" she murmured in soothing tones, "let it all out" she said, her grip tightening on his hot hardness as her moves slowed slightly. She straightened, putting her face further from his crotch, and her breasts closer, awaiting his long delayed orgasm.

He threw his head back and gritted his teeth to hold back his cries. His shaft jumped in her small hands, the head nearly purple now. His whole body shook as his balls tightened and he came, the first of his load so thick it poured right over her right hand like hot cream. Then the second and third spurts fired out of his pulsing shaft to splatter on the blonde's white top. She gasped as she felt the burning hot, sticky fluid rain on her. Shocked at the force and volume, she tried her best to direct his discharge away from her face.

And he was not done.

His semen erupted twice more in quick succession, the small room filling with his groans and her gasps, before his knees buckled and he collapsed down on her. The sexy blonde was now on her back on the small examination table, with a handsome senior more than a foot taller than her, his arms barely holding him up so as not to crush her under his weight, his knuckles white as he grasped the table, unable to control his ongoing climax.

In the throes of orgasm, he groaned into her neck, her sweet perfume surrounding him and her silky hair caressing his cheek, adding to his ecstasy.

She could hear his moans muffled by her neck, feel his pulsing sex on her belly, hard as ever, still pumping load after load of semen on her nurse uniform. She drew her legs back, crossing her ankles behind him, and drew her left hand from between them to caress his back in slow circles.

"Go ahead" she whispered in his ear, "let it all out..." She held him in the intimate embrace as he clung to her.

Slowly his orgasm waned until he had been drained dry, leaving him breathless, sweaty and exhausted. And the room quiet again.

Some time later, their cheeks rubbed softly as she brought her mouth close to his ear. "Will you let me up? Or do you plan on taking advantage of me?" her sultry voice asked.

He straightened up on weary arms. She gazed up into his eyes, unmoving. He ran his eyes over her prone form. Her skirt riding up her thighs. Her uniform splattered with his cum from hip to neck. Her breasts slowly rising with her breath, the cleavage deeper from several buttons popped open in the exertions. Her gorgeous face close to his, framed by her long blonde hair, slightly flushed but unreadable.

"Um... Yea... sorry" the high school boy muttered, standing up slowly as her legs let go of him. As usual, embarassment quickly replaced the pleasure derived from his 'treatment'. Embarassment at the awkwardness of the situation, at who they both were, at her teasing words...

The school nurse smiled up at him, showing no concern. She sat up gracefully, folding her legs under her, and looked down at herself. "My... we made quite a mess. Someone really needed relief" she observed. "Feel better?" she asked, blowing a strand of hair away from her face, and holding the sticky material of her uniform away from her skin with two fingers.

"Much. Thanks" he answered with a sigh, a little uneasy.

"Good. I haven't lost my touch" she smiled, hopping down the examination table, as her fingers reached for the buttons on her top. "Be a dear, Nate" she began, as he stared at her crimson fingernails quickly unfastening her uniform, "and go get me a clean one in my office".

The young man's eyes widened as she let the short white dress fall to pool at her feet. He could not help but stare as his eyes ran up over the buxom young blonde standing before him wearing only high heels, thigh highs and a matching set of silky red underwear.

He had a hard time looking away from the skin and curves she displayed, and up into her amused eyes, one eyebrow raised in a silent question.

"Oh. Yes, I'll be right back". He turned, nearly tripping on his pants that were still at his ankles. He got dressed, and walked slowly into the infirmary main room.

As he looked for a clean uniform for 'Ms. Jennings', he could not help but shake his head wearily at his situation, and wonder how she always managed to make him feel so awkward. Among other things.

Nathan found what he was looking for in one of two unlocked drawers. Checking his watch, he was surprised to realize how long he had been here. It was easy to lose track of time when... He shook his head. He had to hurry up to class before he drew too much attention to himself.

"Here's a clean- " he began, but stopped short one step into the room where he had left Cynthia. He noticed the heavy smell of sex at the same time he caught sight of her. She was on all fours, vigorously scrubbing white stains from the floor with a wet cloth. She was still only in her underwear, and as she faced away from him he had an incredible view of her round, tight derriere encased in very sexy red high-cut panties. He felt a twitch in his pants as he watched her body jiggling in delightful ways with her every move.

As if feeling his stare, she turned and knelt facing halfway toward him. "We really made a mess" she explained, nodding at the floor. He moved to hand her the dress in his hand, but she pointed at the bed, smiling her thanks. The view down her deep cleavage was hard to resist as she knelt there with her back straight, eyes closed, forearm rubbing her brow with a sigh.

Remembering he was late, he grabbed his backpack and rushed out.

"Nathan" Cynthia's beautiful voice stopped him at the door. He turned back toward her. "Remember your nurse's advice : to try and avoid arousing situations", the hot busty blonde school nurse said, facing him from her position on all fours and clad only in sexy underwear.

Confronted with this sight out of a wetdream, the young superhero turned and nearly fled, wondering how she could say that with a straight face. And whether her 'treatment' was not worse than the curse. And how long it would be until he found a real and permanent solution to his problem.

As often, his normal life was more complicated than his life as a superhero.

He was so preoccupied as he left the infirmary that he did not notice the partially open door to the other examination room. And the girl hiding behind, watching him leave...

***

(To Be Continued)

Ohsh
Ohsh
5 Followers
12