Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you see me." Fern asked into the microphone.

-Loud and clear my dear. And you look especially horny tonight.- He added in his typed words.

"Oh I am baby, but we have to hurry, the bar is only open another hour." She warned.

-Fine then. Take your pants back off.- He replied

"Oh! I forgot, sorry, I put them on when Kevin called my name." She giggled, quickly pulling them off, still sitting in her chair.

-Now, look into the camera as you finger yourself. I want to see the look in your eye as you feel your body.-

"Yes Chance. Like this?" She looked into the camera, feeling extremely turned on knowing he was watching her.

-Yes baby, show me how much you like your pussy. taste yourself.- He typed.

Her finger dug into her pussy deep, and as she pulled it out, she slipped it quickly into her mouth.

-God yes baby. Finger your wet pussy so I can hear how wet you are right now.-

Fern quickly did as he told her, making the loudest sounds she could with her fingers. The wet squishy sounds turned her on almost as much as it did Chance.

-You are very wet tonight aren't you? The fact that your very own flesh and blood might catch you fingering yourself really gets you hot, doesn't it Fern.- He asked.

"Oh fuck yes it does." She couldn't believe the words she used, but somehow, Chance brought it out of her, it was alright to do it for him. He made her feel it was alright todo everything she ever dreamed.

-I want to see that hot pussy. Tilt the camera so I can see it baby.-

Fern quickly positioned the camera so it was pointed at her red swollen pussy. She once again began to finger herself, making the loud wet noises with her strumming.

-Oh yes. God you're hot baby. That pussy is beautiful. I want to suck that clit, I want to suck on your lips until the are swollen and thick.-

Chance's words drove her nuts. She felt herself beginning to reach orgasm, but somehow, Chance new this, as he usually did.

-I don't want you to cum just yet. Stop touching that hot pussy.- He ordered.

Fern knew this was just the beginning, but started to feel the anxiety of being caught by Kevin. That very feeling seemed to make her body sing in excitement. Chance knew this, and he enjoyed putting her into positions where she was completely engulfed in her desire. He knew how to work her just right. It was like he was a master mechanic, and she was his Ferrari. She knew he would soon tell her to do even more outrageous things, and her heart was pounding in anticipation.

-Turn your camera towards the bed.- He typed.

Fern turned the camera as he asked. "Is that good?" She asked.

-That's perfect baby. You know what I want baby. You know I want you on the bed, on all fours. Display yourself for me. Before you do that though... - He paused.

"Yes." Came Fern's voice.

-I want you to do three things. First, watch the time on your alarm clock. What I ask you to do, I want you to do for five minutes straight. No stopping, no rest, no excuses.-

Fern waited for the commands. Her pussy was absolutely drooling, and she needed to cum. She knew if she did as he asked, she would be rewarded with a spectacular orgasm, so she waited intently.

-Second, Get on your bed, all-fours, ass high in the air, and your head against the bedding. I love the way it pushes that beautiful pussy of your out for easy access.-

It was true, Fern thought. She loved the way it made her pussy jut out prominently, easy for a man to get at. She really enjoyed displaying herself like this. She was so ready.

-Third, I want you to talk loud enough so I can hear. I want you to tell me what you are thinking of, what you really want while you finger yourself like this.-

-Don't forget the time. You won't be able to read my messages from the bed, so finger fuck yourself for five minutes.-

Fern jumped right up, crawled onto the bed, aiming her ass right at the camera, and did exactly as she was told. Looking at the clock, she knew she had a good fourty-five minutes before Kevin got home, time enough to cum, and clean up. She put her head down onto the mattress, and as she did, she could feel her ass open up. Her cheeks seperated, and cool air reached her gaping pussy and open ass. She felt delirious. When her finger touched the outer lips of her pussy, she became entranced. It was like someone else was doing it. She was lost in her own body. She soon found herself crying out her own pleasure, knowing Chance was listening, knowing her own son might catch her in such a lewd position. It all served to work her up to the point of no return. She glanced at the clock, and was surprised to see she only had a minute left. She glanced towards the cemra and smiled, continuing her display. She knew Chance must be beating himself off, watching her pleasure herself. When she looked again, time was up. She hadn't cum yet, but she was sure she would be told to return to the bed, or possibly stay in the chair to finish herself off. Chance always wanted her to end it with a mind blowing orgasm. She rolled of the side of the bed, feeling a little dizzy, but still giggling with pleasure. She sat down at her chair, and saw that there was only one line of text from Chance.

-Hi mom.-

Fern didn't understand what Chance was doing. She read it again, even as short as it was. The fear began to rise in her. Her heart immediately felt like it was galloping. It couldn't be. She tried to think of all the times they had chatted. She thought of all the times, how it was a joke.

"Chance, that isn't even funny." She sternly blurt out, although her voice was shakey. It was like deep down, she knew something was wrong. She wanted so badly for Chance to end this game.

"I said hi mom." Kevin's voice came from the doorway.

The sudden realization of what was happening made the room spin. It was all in slow motion. Her eyes left the screen as her body rotated in the chair. Her mind was recognizing her own son's voice as her eyes fell upon him. He was naked, standing in the doorway, his cock was erect, curved, and angry looking. Fern felt faint. Her mind raced with all the discussions she had shared with Chance, Kevin, her own son. She remembered how many times she had shown herself to Chance on camera. She remembered the times she told Chance how she dreamed of someone licking her ass, licking her pussy, fucking both, fucking her face. She remembered every awful detail in the one fraction of a second as her eyes took her son into view.

Fern quite simply could not move. The look of total confusion came over her. Kevin could tell she was struggling with all that was happening. Shock, fright, embarrassment, anger, and, deep within herself, the arousal of seeing her son prepared to mate. All of these feelings Fern experienced within a second or two. Still unable to move, Fern couldn't look away from him. The look in her son's eye was so penetrating. His desire was easily felt and seen. She struggled with the rush of emotions.

"I know I startled you mom, and I'm sorry." Kevin said as a look of sympathy crossed his face. He felt bad that his mom was in such a state.

Still, he couldn't help thinking of how good she looked, even as unsettled as she was at that moment. He had been talking to his mom online, posing as Chance. He had wanted his mother so much, that he planned an elaborate plan to seduce her. Early on in his conversations, he had learned how naughty she could be, and instead of the slow seduction he had in mind, he had become too aroused this night. He forced her hand. He wanted his own mother, and either she accepted his advances, or she didn't, either way, he would have her. He knew once he began to please her as he had done online, she would gradually accept him as her lover, and son.

Fern looked into Kevin's eyes. She was like a deer caught in headlights. Time was still in slow motion, as the many discussions she had with her own son came back to her. She gulped, feeling her mouth become dry. She once again looked to his cock. It was drooling precum, a long ropey string of it hung from the head. At once, the realization of what was happening hit her. Feeling so exposed, she quickly turned away from him and covered herself with her sweatpants. She only had time to drape them across her lap. She felt her son looking at her turned body. She pressed her pants tighter against her, a strong feeling of vulnearability overtaking her.

"Get out!" Fern cried out.

"I love you mom." Kevin said calmly.

"Get out Kevin!" Her voice was louder this time, with a hint of panic.

"Mom, I love you." He said softly as he began to approach her.

"Oh God Kevin, this is all bad, so wrong." Fern said as she dropped her face into her hands, ashamed of her situation.

"I know you mom. I know what you like, I know what you want." Kevin continued his progress, all the while speaking in a soft and soothing voice.

"Just get out!" Panic filled her voice again. She could feel her son getting closer. The image of his hard cock flashed through her mind. She closed her eyes even tighter as she covered her face with her free hand, feeling such shame.

"Don't be angry mom. Please." He said softly.

Kevin was close enough to reach out to her shoulder. His warm hand lightly touched her, sending Fern into a flurry of movement. It all happened so fast. She slapped his hand away and twisted in her chair to make her escape.

"Don't!" She screamed.

The speed with which he moved surprised Fern. As she stood from her chair, his strong hands immediately gripped her arms. Almost instantly, her getaway was lost. In a split second, she was on the bed, face down, her sons powerful body weighing heavily against her, pinning her down. She struggled to break free, but her son simply used her movement to help position her on the bed. She was grabbing at the bedding, trying to pull herself away, and when she was in the middle, he stopped her cold. No matter how much her arms and legs moved, she didn't move an inch on the bed. He had her trapped.

Kevin grappled his mom with a sense that she would initially resist, but eventually, she would enjoy and appreciate his attentions.

"Shhhhhhh.....it's O.K. mom, it's O.K. Shhhh....relax....just relax." Kevin said in a soothing voice.

Fern felt his weight, trapping her, his strength was impressive, and soon she tired of her struggle. Too worn out, all she could do was breathe heavily and hear her son's words. She had ended up on her stomache, her legs together. Kevin had straddled her across the backs of her upper thighs. He curled over the top of her back, and held her arms out in front of her, gripping her wrists like handcuffs. His face was right next to hers, and she could feel and hear his excited breathing.

"Just let me go Kevin. Pleeease." She adopted the same soothing voice, trying to beg him to stop.

Kevin obscenely rubbed his erection against his mother's soft skin. It felt so good. He loved the way her skin yielded to his touch. His cock slid easily up and down the valley that was created with her legs pressed together. He continued humping the backs of her legs, and hunched up a little so his cock was pressed between the cheeks of her ass.

"Feel my cock mom? Feel how hard you make me? Oh you feel good." Kevin spoke softly, getting very close to her ear. Almost as if he didn't even hear Fern's plea.

"This is so wrong Kevin, we can't do this." Fern said, but her voice was cracking.

She was exhausted from the struggle, but deep inside of her, the idea that her own son wanted her. Wanted her so bad he was willing to risk everything. Deep down, that was beginning to arouse Fern. Feeling so vulnearable, helpless, being forced to lie there as he rubbed his cock against her. This is exactly why she enjoyed Chance so much. And now she knew the entire time, it was her own son that was bringing her so much pleasure. She still didn't want it. He was her son. Her own son. Her only son. It was impossible to think.

"Oh I know mom. So very wrong, but it feels so right. You feel incredible. I do love you. I love you more than any man could possibly love you. I know what you want. I know what you need. And right now, you need me." Kevin hoarsely whispered into Fern's ear. The tip of his tongue lightly flicked her ear lobe.

Fern's body instantly responded to her son, even though her mind was fighting it. He was doing all the right things. As his words would come, he continued his humping, grinding his cock against her body, moving it around. She could feel the heat from his cock. His dirty words coming in so close to her ear.

"Now don't move, I need to do something. Don't move mom, O.K.? I'm going to let go." Kevin stated, but this time, she could hear his tone change. He meant it. His grip around her wrists lightened, and he soon let go, slowly. He sat up, still straddling her legs. Fern could feel him staring at her body. She felt his hands touch her ass, and without a moment's pause, he pulled them apart, opening her crotch to the air in the room. She was bared to her son. She felt her pussy, still wet from her earlier chat session, become exposed.

"Oh mom, it's beautiful. Your pussy is beautiful." Kevin admired her.

Kevin had to have her. He wanted so much to be inside of his mother. Like he once was, but this time, so different. He used his spittle, landing it directly on her opening. When Fern felt that, she knew what he meant to do. With a new found strength, she tried to free herself. Kevin just curled himself over the top of her again, holding her tightly, slowly grinding his cock between her butt cheeks. She felt him position himself, and as soon as she felt the head of his cock touching her pussy, Kevin lunged and was inside of her.

"Oh please no!" Fern cried out. She was shocked by the sudden feeling of her son inside of her. His cock was so hard, so hot, sliding in so very nicely. Her mixed emotions racing through her mind, she couldn't help but feel the arousal of being mounted.

"Shhhhh....just take my cock mom, just take it nice and easy, like this" Kevin said as he began to pump his cock inside of her a little further each stroke.

Kevin slowly and gently pressed his dick into his mom. Her hot pussy seemed to welcome the fleshy invader. She was wet, and so warm deep inside, Kevin wanted to bury himself. The deeper he went, the better it felt.

"Kevin please....we can't do this....I'm your mother...it's so wrong." Fern said, not believing her own words. Her son's cock felt beautiful. It was curved, shaped so nice, it seemed to caress her very insides like a magic wand. His body, holding hers captive, felt so erotic. It felt so sexy being used for her son's pleasure. She had never before been so desired by a man.

"Shhhhhh....shhhhh....you're doing so good mom. Your pussy is so hot and wet. I can't believe how good it feels to finally be back inside of you." Kevin positioned his mouth so it was near her ear. He spoke softly and the filthy words he used began to affect Fern.

He kept sinking his cock into her, feeding her so lovingly. Fern felt his gentleness, and her mind began to accept the fact that her own son was fucking her. It felt so good, the more she welcomed it, the better it felt. All at once, it was as if all the rules were lifted. She stopped thinking how wrong it was, and began to think how right it was. Kevin sensed the change in her body, and gently kissed her ear, slowly sucking her lobe as he pushed himself as deep inside of her as he could.

"Ohhhhhh." Fern moaned pleasure for the first time.

"That's a good girl mom. Take it all. Take my cock." He whispered right into her ear. He then moved his lips to back of her neck, kissing her over and over all around her neck, shoulders and back.

"Unnnnnngh. Ohhhhh. Baaaby." Fern could only muttered words and moans. The exquisite feeling caught her in an incestuous rapture. Her body had taken over, almost pushing back against her sons deep penetrating strokes.

"Oh God yes mom. I told you I knew what you wanted, told you I knew what you needed." Kevin was so proud to feel her accept the love he had to give.

"I can't Kevin. I can't do this." She tried to stop herself, but her body was enjoying it far too much.

Fern could feel her pussy become slippery, her sons cock easily gliding in and out. As scared as she was of the consequences, her pussy opened up to her son, welcoming him in with little resistance. The wetness of her juices and his precum had mixed, and the erotic music of sucking sounds burst from their union.

"Oh God that feels good." Fern grunted.

Kevin began to fuck her harder. The idea that he was indeed the right man for his mom was being proven right before him. Her hot love hole sucked his cock in with a greediness of a draught being quenched by rainfall. Her entire body relaxed. Kevin's powerful strokes were delivered in ryhthym, driving her hips deep into the bed. She felt so aroused by his power. She felt as if she now belonged to him. The thoughts of her own son taking her as he pleased made her nipples stiffen almost immediately.

"We have to be so careful!" She warned, but she didn't fight him a bit this time, instead, enjoying the nastiness of it all.

"We both love the dark mom. The shades are pulled everywhere in the house. Always are down. No one will ever see, no one will ever know." Kevin said as he continued his pumping motion, sliding his cock into his mom over and over.

He sat up again, this time, he pulled his cock free from her wet velvet grip, and stared at her body. He admired her, she did try to stop it. But now she was his. All his. He spread her cheeks once again, and this time, Fern welcomed his touch. She wanted her son to see her pussy. She wanted to be desired, and she now had her son to do just that. His hand was feeling her entire crotch, his excited touch driving her nuts. She wiggled her ass against his fingers, sending Kevin into another realm.

"Oh yessss. That's my nasty mom. You want more cock? You want to get fucked some more? You want your son inside of you again?" With every nasty word, Kevin would stroke his cock in and around her cheeks and legs, everywhere but her wet hole.

"Kevin please! Just put it in." She growled.

"Do you like cock? Do you want cock? Do you want my cock? Your own son's cock?" Kevin kept teasing. Fern was getting very worked up, breathing hard and moaning.

"Come on baby, fuck mommy some more." She knew he would like that one.

He did, and he tore into her with a passion she had never felt. His powerful body driving her into the bed, bouncing up into his cock then being driven back into the bed. She was lost in her pleasure. Her son fucked her without mercy, and she was loving every second of it. She felt consumed by her lust, and felt his as well. She felt his solid cock begin to swell, and his breathing changed. She knew he was about to cum. She felt her own orgasm signaling it's arrival.

"Oh baby, mamma's gonna cum." She groaned.

"Keep going baby. Don't stop. Make me cum baby. Make mommy cum." She was getting dirtier with her words, and she found she enjoyed saying them outloud. It seemed to affect her son as well, driving him in deeper.

"That's my good boy Kevin, make mommy cum." She kept chanting.

Kevin was so near, he began short powerful strokes, deep within her, almost grinding his cock into Fern. She felt the beginning of her orgasm. It was here. She shuddered, and then it came over her, like a warm waterfall, gushing across her skin, throughout her body, deep inside, all the way out. She felt her pussy contract, gripping her son's love muscle.

"Ugggggh! Oh baby! I'm cumming on your cock Kevin! I'm cumming on my son's cock!" She cried out.

Kevin felt her pussy contracting, which immediately caused his eruption. Hot jets of his thick cum shot into her as his cock flexed over and over. She could feel her sons sperm filling her deep. Her eyes rolled back, and she felt every nerve in her body explode. Kevin continued to saw his cock in and out of her, slowing his pace as his cock softened. They soon were both simply lying there, Kevin still on top of his mom. His cock finally fell out of her with an audible plop. They both giggled at the sound.