Chance: A Day in May Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe he was keeping a 'little something' on the side. Some men once they are successful believe it their prerogative to do so. It was inconceivable to him how a man could reach for another woman when the most desirable woman in the state was sleeping every night in his bed.

Smiling to himself, Duncan realized his own hunger for Helen was unappeased, his cock was still iron hard. Smug in the belief that Helen would be an avid lover later, he dozed off, admiring the stars and cuddling Helen to his chest.

It was an hour, maybe less before he was again aware of the world around him. What woke him was a huge moon rising over the hills and fields to the east. It was painting the world in silver magic.

Washed in that silver a man knew anything was possible and only the good could triumph. Even his tired old self felt new, that when he rose to his feet he would again be young, the world again his to conquer.

Or maybe it was Helen's soft hand, wrapped around and gently fondling his rigidity that brought him to awareness.

Moving only his eyes, Duncan looked down at Helen where she lay, still curled and cuddled tightly against his side. Her face was cradled on my chest with an arm holding her warmth pulled to my side. She was looking at the moon, a puzzled little frown on her face. She was so lovely it almost hurt to look at her.

Her beauty made him stop and think. It had been so long since his wife had died. Duncan had not only not dated since then, he hadn't looked on a woman since then as a man looks at a woman.

He must have moved or made some little sound, for Helen looked up and smiled. "Good evening, kind sir," she murmured. Then turned her face to kiss his bare chest. "Duncan, I seem to be naked, all over!"

Chuckling, Duncan gave her a squeeze.

"Oh brother, that came out strange," she said. "What I mean," she added, with a question in her voice, "I don't remember taking off my panties?"

"I kind of helped you when I covered us up," he offered.>

"Well, uh, I mean it doesn't feel like it, but did you, um... we, uh... What I mean... Did we complete our loving before you covered us up?"

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "No Helen, I'm pretty sure you had told me yes before you kind of took a nap, but I'd never push or do things to you that you hadn't fully agreed to. Besides, it's no fun if you aren't an active participant. I just thought it would be pleasant to feel you clasped to me with nothing between us, not even the panties. I didn't mean to take advantage."

"Um... you didn't Duncan. I'm not sure if I wasn't the one taking advantage. It has been a while since I have been loved. And speaking of which," and here she rose up on her elbow to look down into his eyes. "You were incredible! How in the world did you make me respond to you like that!?"

Pulling her gently back down to lie on his chest, her lips just inches from his he continued, "My lady, an artist is only as good as his materials and subject. I am not a Da Vinci, but you are deserving of one. You are a beautiful, desirable and responsive woman. Thank you." Then he gently pulled head down until her lips met his.

It was only a light kiss, but when their lips broke contact Helen took a deep breath then leaned down to reknew the kiss. This time the softness of her lips, the heat of her mouth trapped him. Their lips explored and tongues discovered all to be found. Their hearts raced as each felt the other's beating in time with theirs. For a time he could only feel Helen, her body soft and hot against his, her hair hanging down around their faces, breasts crushed softly against his chest.

Pulling herself atop him, Helen lay between his legs, pressing into him. The hard pebbles of her nipples squirming against his belly sent pleasure through surging through him. Helen felt the log growing from his groin now trapped and enraptured between their bellies.

Helen pulled her lips from his but her eyes still tied them together. It was then Duncan knew what the poets meant when they sang of being trapped in a woman's gaze.

"I want you now, Duncan, but I want to love you. Do you understand?" she asked.

In answer he reached both arms about her, holding her firmly to him and began softly exploring her back with his hands. No part of her within reach was left unloved. As his hands explored he took notice of her responses and remembered the places that pleasured her.

It wasn't long before her body was again moving against him. Duncan wasn't sure she was even aware she was doing so, at least at first. As his hands moved he began spending more, then even more time where he had noticed the shivery places. Her body's movement became more and more obvious as she writhed against him. Soon her mound was grinding against his shaft and Duncan knew it was time.

Rolling first to his left, then to the right he moved his knees between her thighs. Then he gently spread his legs, opening hers to him. Placing his hands on her hips he lifted and pulled her until his groin until his erection slid free of her pubes and the glans slid wetly along her slit. Slowly Duncan lowered her hips to his thirsty shaft. Helen's sudden gasp told him when her hole captured the glans and it popped just inside her. She was juicy and wet from his attentions and it slid in easily. comfortably.

Pausing he let the sensation of her labia surrounding and gripping the purple head wash through and over them. Duncan was surprised when sadness struck him. Was this to be the only time? The only night he could pleasure this creature? As the shaft slowly sank deeper within her the sadness disappeared in the sensation of the smooth clasp of her vaginal walls as his length traveled up inside her. The entrance was slow but inexorable, feeling as if her core was sucking him into her. Duncan had no sense of pushing himself inside her, he was just pulled into her. When their loins meshed together he felt his glans bumping her cervix and she gasped. Laying still Duncan soaked, marinated in her liquids and warmth, filling her. After a moment he pushed again gently and felt myself extend even further inside her, seemingly entering her womb itself.

The woman lying above him gasped and shuddered as a mini-orgasm spent itself. The he slowly withdrew, feeling her vaginal walls gluing themselves to his spear, fighting his leaving. The slurp of her juices was soft but clear in the night. She was incredibly wet. When his cock had all but left her, he slowly reversed to began the movement our kind has known since before we became aware. Helen, his Helen at least for the night, was soon lost with him in their world of sensation.

As had to happen Duncan soon was not content with such slow exquisite feelings and began increasing the pace of the coupling. Then his hands returned to their business on her back. He began spending more and more time on a certain spot low on her spine, below her waist. There each time his fingers softly ran along her spine she thrust harder, impaling herself further on the spike beings driven up into her belly.

Her mouth fell down to lock on his and Duncan was swallowing her moans. After a wonderful eternity he slid his lips downward to kiss and lick her throat and neck, the top of her bosom. As she moaned into the night he grasped her body to pull her upper body against him and grind her breasts against him in little circles.

Their bodies were slipping in the slick perspiration bathing them. His hands were now teasing and touching her back, especially the hollow at her waist.

All the while he was withdrawing himself from deep inside her, then sliding and thrusting back into her slick warmth.

Then Duncan felt her body tensing as electricity began building within her. He pulled almost out then paused with only the cockhead inside her thirsting vagina.

Looking up into her eyes he ordered her, "I am going to give you a cum now, my woman. Scream for me!"

Then he reamed his cock deep within her, grinding his pubes against hers. There he kept it. Grinding his pubic bone against her clit, churning his big cock within her, punishing her cervix with sensation. He held her against his body such that she could barely breathe.

She gave a great gasp, then froze. Looking into her eyes he saw the lust-madness again. Sucking hard at her throat he left a mark for her to see for days, while one hand ran down her ass and into her crack. When he reached her rosebud he crammed just the tip of a finger inside. She screamed and came.

Her body locked up, no muscle was loose and for an instant he feared she was straining so hard she might break a bone. When the tension suddenly broke she convulsed as wave after wave of contractions swept her body. The cock within her was almost crushed by the walls of her cunt, the same walls that had been so soft and clinging just a moment before.

"Jesus God!" he gasped. Helen was an incredible lover!

When the waves began lessening Duncan began slowly moving inside her again. His pace increased until soon he was again driving, driving, driving into her center. Hard, fast, ruthlessly he fucked into her. Still lovingly but now but even so brutally he fucked her. Duncan was desperate now for his own release as he approached the little death for himself. To his astonishment this wonder of women responded, the fading orgasm reversed and began growing again until, suddenly, she screamed again, her convulsions taking her again as she sucked the sperm from his balls. When he knew he was empty she sucked again. Duncan spurted into her, time after time and then again. His cockhead was shoved, crammed to the end of her channel and then swallowed. His spend shot directly into her womb as he shoved and shoved and pushed while never once withdrawing. Until at last it was all he could do to just held himself as deep within her accepting body as he could reach. He somehow held myself there as he completed ejaculation.

Then he collapsed as Helen collapsed on top of him. Duncan held her, mumbling his love for her. As she lay atop me little ripples ran through her every so often as her body relived its recent glory. She was softly kissing his shoulder, throat and face; everywhere she could reach, with little kisses. Her murmurs were little half heard endearments as they relaxed slowly into that post orgasmic realm so often sought, so seldom achieved.

The two awoke when the sun began forcing its way above the hills to the east with Helen still lay atop him. He gave her a small kiss as she smiled down at him. After rolling her over to lay beside him they began searching for the clothes so carelessly tossed aside in the night. Helen grinned when she saw Duncan was just folding them over his arm, hers intermixed with his. He noticed that look in her eyes again, but knew it was too early for that. They had only met the day before although it seemed like they had known one another for years. Duncan was too old for her anyway.

When they had located everything they picked up the blankets and pillows. Slipping feet into shoes they walked naked down the hill to the motorhome parked below. The golden light of the new day bathed them in it's splendor.

Holding hands.

To Be Continued...

12