Chance: A Day in May Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen shook her head and slid out of her seat.

Duncan made no secret he enjoyed the way her skirt rode up, showing her thighs. "Why don't you take a shower now, in the indoor shower," he hastened to add as he grinned at her. "The bags we pulled out of your car are in the bedroom. I noticed a faucet outside under the trees. I'll use it to refill our water tank."

Helen smiled at him, called him a lecher, then twitched her barely covered fanny into the bedroom where she closed the door. Duncan began readying the rig for leaving.

They pulled into the Texaco station just after 9:00AM. Checking with the owner and his mechanic they found the needed parts wouldn't get there until later that afternoon. The mechanic promised to get the work done ASAP, but couldn't promise the job done until Friday. With that Helen and Duncan piled back into the RV and headed into downtown Ritzville. Helen to browse, while Duncan had a personal chores to get accomplished.

12