Chance: A Day in May Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unconsciously her hands undid the buttons on his shirt as his lips nibbled at hers then pulled it open to her lips and tongue. As she tasted him a hand tangled in the softness of her hair, fingertips dipped to her scalp, sending tiny threads of sensation coursing through her body. Helen's whole body relaxed to sensation, at the same time coming alive to her needs. A breast was cupped, then kneaded so gently, deeply. Helen shuddered with the sensations as Duncan's thumb slid back and forth across her nipple. Helen opened her eyes just as her world spun. She found herself looking into his gentle, demanding eyes, watching his mouth drop to nurse on her breast.

As she arched against him to push her breast deeper into his mouth, Helen slipped off his shirt. As he nursed and she moaned under his caress Duncan completed opening the dress. Pushing it open he bared her body to his hands.

For long moments neither was aware of either what their hands were doing or the actions of the others, only the texture of skin under their fingers and the sensations filling their universe.

The next conscious thought Helen had was awareness of Duncan's mouth on her sex, tasting, teasing, forcing a scream of passion from her throat.

For forever Helen was caught in the pleasure waves sweeping through her body. As they began subsiding she became aware and thankful for her nudity. Before her mind completely grasped that fact the tip of his tongue began tasting, teasing around her bud, sweeping softly, devastatingly. Her body heated again, soared up until two fingers suddenly thrust into her core and she exploded again, joining the glorious reds, yellows and blues of the stars as they wheeled with her through ether.

This time he held her there, peaking over and over again.

Then Duncan moved away, allowing his lover to relax from the ecstasy. He licked her slit gently as Helen came gently back to earth.

As her eyes again began functioning Helen felt his body slip up over hers, felt his welcome weight come down on her, his warmth adding to hers as he pressed her back into the couch. When her arms slipped around his shoulders to hold him even closer his mouth took hers again.

Even as her mouth opened to welcome him she felt the hard softness of his manhood pushing against her sex. Her legs opened further, and she flowered further open, welcoming him inside.

His woman's welcome stirred something in Duncan's soul, even as his crown slipped just inside her secret. Just inside he held himself still, basking in the heat and moisture of her womanhood. Without himself moving he felt the walls of her sex caress him.

It was impossible to delay the indescribable sensations for more than a moment, then he was sliding slowly, lovingly into her body. With little pushes he moved into her by tiny amounts. Then he would pause, soaking in her juices before withdrawing slightly only to push further into her heat and damp.

As his manhood inevitably pushed itself into her, Duncan leaned back from the kiss to gaze into her eyes and accept her welcome. They lost themselves in the others eyes. As Duncan was swallowed into her eyes he gloried at her acceptance of him into her body.

At last and too soon his crown firmly seated itself against the end of her sheath. There he paused, feeling the soft spasms snuggling the length of his shaft, drawing him more tightly into her. Accepting him.

Helen found herself grinding her sensitive pearl against the root of his shaft which now lay buried its length inside her welcome. A small orgasm surprised her, opening her mouth and forcing a long moan.

Neither wished to move as they basked in the sensation of Duncan filling her.

It was too much for either of them to remain still for long. Soon Duncan was sliding slowly out of her, then reversing and more quickly burying himself again in her heat and wet. The spasms traveling the length of her channel were constant, interrupted more and more often with full body convulsions as major orgasms took her over and over again. When she recalled their coupling later, late at night as she lay awake, it was of being in constant orgasm from the first moment he buried himself inside her.

It had been months since either had tasted love, this passion consumed them. Helen wrapped her legs around her lovers hips, pulling him tight to her. Helen's mouth reached to capture his where she lost herself in him.

"Duncan… Duncan… Oh, yes, YES!" she screamed. "Uhh, Oh God! Duncan! Duncan! Hard now, yes, yes! YES!"

With that she convulsed totally! As he felt her flood Duncan erupted, exploding his seed deep into her depths. They froze, ecstatic, as the physical love swamped them Duncan looked into her eyes, watching as the love light burning inside dimmed and realization of the where when entered her mind.

Duncan pulled her head to cuddle it against his shoulder, rolling them to the side where he held her to him. As she lay beside him he felt her turning inward, felt her withdraw from him. A feeling of helplessness filled him even as he hugged her to him.

They lay together, dozing, silent in each other's arms as the night passed around them. It was only his imagination he was sure, still, Duncan imagined he felt her harden herself and slip further from him as he held her body close to his.

Duncan continued snuggling her to him until Helen began moving, restless in his arms. Regretfully he pulled his arms away, sitting up, helping her to rise.

As she gathered herself and collected her clothes Helen couldn't meet his eyes. Gathering himself Duncan managed a small smile, giving her a hug before watching her disappear down the hall and into her room.

Snatching up his clothes he used the guest bathroom to shower then began building breakfast. Helen walked in just as he was turning to call her. Seeing her there he put the French toast on the griddle and poured her a cup of coffee. Conversation was quiet, desultory between the two who less than half an hour before been lying in each other's arms. The longer they sat the more obvious it was to Duncan that the women would not, could not meet his eyes.

Breaking a long silence Duncan told her it was time for him to check in on his home in Seattle. He explained that the last time he had talked to the man running his old company he had been asked when Duncan could come by the office.

Duncan asked if it would be a problem if he headed home that afternoon, confessing he believed his presence in Boise was no longer needed. In his mind he added, "…or wanted."

With her relief apparent Helen agreed. At the same time she shyly asked if Duncan could keep in contact. He agreed, promising to call her once a week as long as she felt it helped.

It had never been unpacked except for the clothes Duncan had been using, so the RV was ready to go. Following breakfast, Duncan called the kids, leaving a message for Holly at school and catching Conrad at his desk. Duncan drove one of Helen's cars to the hotel to gather the few things he had been keeping there. By eleven he returned to the house to say goodbye. There Duncan climbed into the RV after giving Helen a brotherly hug. As he drove away Duncan reflected on how much more comfortable Helen had been after he told her of his decision to leave. He wondered if she would ever be able to accept him as more than a friend.

He did know his own heart was breaking as he watched in the rearview mirror as Helen closed the door to her home behind her.

It was a long drive from Boise to Seattle. The longest he had ever made.