Chance Encounter

Story Info
Sub hubby gets more fantasy than he expected.
4.7k words
3.87
54k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago I was travelling in Scotland on business, and stopped overnight at a small hotel called the Buccleuch Arms, in Melrose in the borders. It's a fantastic hotel, and I highly recommend it. It has rather an intimate atmosphere, heightened on this trip by the fact that the only other residents on that cold autumn night were a couple. The wife was quite attractive, but fairly demure in her choice of clothes, and they both seemed rather quiet.

I showered and changed and went down to the bar to have a drink before dinner. The couple were there, sitting quietly together, and they both looked up as I walked in and went to the bar. A very pretty girl appeared behind the bar, and I got my drink and sat down, quite near the couple, as it was a very small bar.

They were having a whispered, yet heated discussion which I couldn't really hear, but then the husband turned towards me and whispered to his wife.

"Well, what about him?"

"Geoff, you're embarrassing me!"

They both turned back to look at each other, so I couldn't hear so clearly, but having realised that they were talking about me, I listened extra hard.

"Yes, well, he looks alright, quite good looking really."

"So, shall I ask him to join us?"

"Geoff, are you sure you want to start this, you have no idea where it might lead?"

"Yes my love, I'm sure. I've been obsessed by the idea, and I have to find out if it's what I really want."

"Ok, well, I'm going to pee, so why don't you ask him while I'm gone."

The wife of Geoff got up and headed for the loos, giving me a chance to appraise her arse, which I rated eight out of ten, which is a good score which she justly deserved. I really wanted to fuck her, and hubby immediately got up out of his chair and walked over to me, ready to hand his wife to me on a plate. That was my best guess, anyway.

"I hope you don't mind me interrupting you, but, we were wondering, since we seem to be the only people staying here, and you seem to be on your own." Just get on with it man, boiled in my head, "so we wondered whether you would like to join us for dinner?"

"I would love to Geoff, I'm David, by the way."

"Shall I call you Dave?"

"No, call me David."

"Oh, right, ah, here's my wife, Ann."

"Hi Ann, I'm David, and I've accepted your husband's invitation to eat with you both. I hope I don't disappoint."

Ann gave a little sly smile, as she spotted that I already knew what game was afoot.

We started to chat about the usual mundane things, weather, jobs, where we were from and so on, and when the menus arrived we discussed the choices and ordered at the same time, prompting the pretty girl, who seemed to be doing every job that evening, to ask if we were going to sit together. The attractive wife immediately said yes, if that was ok with me, which, of course, it was.

We went on talking, as the courses and wine were consumed, and I spent the time looking into Ann's eyes, looking at her delicate hands and imagining them stroking my cock, gazing longingly at her pretty pale pink lips and imagining my cock sliding between them. In return, Ann looked into my eyes with a little conspiratorial smile. As we were near the end of our final course I sensed the couple looking at me a bit strangely, and also glancing meaningfully at each other. Finally, we ordered coffee, and a cognac each, and I noticed Ann raise her eyebrows at her husband, and he nodded his head, signalling that he still wanted to go ahead with his plan.

"My husband has something he wants to say to you David. I hope you won't be too shocked."

"Yes, right, well the thing is," this guy was really annoying me, I wanted to get on with fucking his wife, "I have been having a fantasy for some time."

"For Christ's sake Geoff, tell him what it is, before we all die of boredom."

"Sorry my love, well, the long and the short of it is, I fantasise about my wife having sex with another man."

"And you want me to be that man?"

"That's it exactly. Please say you aren't horrified"

"Good grief Geoff, your wife is gorgeous, I'd love to make love to her for you."

In my view, one of the best sexual experiences a man can have is to make love to another man's wife. I've done it on several occasions, and even had an eighteen month affair, and I've always loved the heady thrill of cuckolding some poor dumb idiot.

There are two basic situations, there is the situation where the husband has no idea, and it's all a delicious secret. It's fun, but far better is when the husband has fantasised about the idea of becoming a cuckold, because it is quickly followed by the realisation that he has lost control of the situation, and that the fantasy isn't playing out the way he imagined it. This was going to be just like that.

"Ann," I started, "I would love it if you would come up to my room so I can make beautiful love to you."

"I'd love to come up to your room David, but what about my husband?"

"I don't want him there Ann, it may be his kinky fantasy, but I want to make it our romantic and erotic reality. You can tell him all about it tomorrow. Geoff, I intend to keep your wife overnight, so we'll see you tomorrow at breakfast. They do a really good Scottish breakfast here, by the way. Shall we say 9am?"

"Oh, right, yes, nine am it is, sleep well."

"I don't think we'll be doing much sleeping Geoff, and probably, neither will you. Don't wank yourself silly though, there's a good chap."

And with that humiliating comment we both stood and walked together towards the lift.

As soon as the lift doors shut, we were at each other, kissing ravenously as I got my hand up her skirt and between her legs. I immediately encountered a pair of big granny knickers, which did not give easy access to her pussy, although I did notice that the gusset was already damp. I put both hands up her skirt, held both sides of the panties and yanked them down to her ankles. At the moment the panties hit the floor, the lift doors opened.

"Oh shit!" Ann exclaimed, reaching down and wrenching her big panties clear of her feet, no doubt hoping no-one would be standing waiting to get in to the lift. She wasn't lucky. An elderly couple stood there, and as Ann retrieved her panties from the floor, and walked out onto the landing, the couple looked at us and tut tutted.

I used my key card and unlocked the door to my room, giving Ann a little kiss on the lips, before patting her cute bum and ushering her into my love nest. I held out my hand for the boring beige underwear.

"What do you want my panties for?" she enquired, already handing them to me.

"I'm going to throw them away. You must never wear boring granny pants ever again. You aren't Bridget Jones."

"But all my panties are like that!"

"Then you must throw them all away. If you are to be my girlfriend you'll only wear sexy lacy thongs."

"Am I to be your girlfriend? Not just a quick fuck?" she said with a real hint of excitement in her voice.

"Hopefully, yes, if you do as you are told."

"Oh I will David, I promise I will."

I walked over to the dressing table, dropped the panties in the bin, and started pouring myself a whisky. Ten year old Ardbeg.

"Would you like a whisky?"

"No thanks, I don't drink whisky."

"Then start stripping, I'm just going to watch. Make it slow and sexy."

"Oh, ok."

"By the way, you aren't auditioning, you've already got the job, you're just practising."

Ann started nice and slowly, lifting her top up and over her head, swaying her delectable hips to imaginary music, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra, then draping her bra between my legs, stroking it up across my crotch. I could barely feel it through my clothes, but the idea was nice.

Next she presented her two breasts in turn to my mouth, and I licked and suckled on each of them, engorging them in the process.

Finally she turned her back to me and lowered her skirt. Her taut gorgeous bum was presented to me, and as she bent forward to pick her skirt off the floor, her cheeks stretched apart revealing an unbelievably inviting brown rose bud. I wanted to fuck her arse as soon as possible and as often as possible.

She turned and walked over to me, parted her legs and sat on my lap to kiss me passionately, getting her tongue as far in as she could, kissing my eyes, my ears, my forehead.

"Get on the bed Ann," I pushed her backwards on the bed so she was lying with her legs off the side.

I stripped off my clothes as quickly as I could, eager to smell and taste her sex.

"David, I haven't washed or anything, I may be quite smelly." she said as I moved my head forward, my mouth getting nearer to her folds.

"I'm glad you haven't washed, you smell fantastic, and now I'm going to taste you."

I planted a little kiss on her pussy, then licked up the length of her slit. I repeated the upward lick, slowly, five or six times, then I thrust my tongue in as far as I could get it. I moved my tongue down and started licking the bridge between her pussy and her bum, then down further to give her bum a good thorough licking. I pressed my tongue as hard as I could onto her puckered anus. It was too tight at first, but I kept pushing, again and again, until finally the resistance caved, and my tongue was inside her rear cave. I wriggled it around for a little while, while my right thumb found her clitoris.

"Oh David, that feels so good."

I couldn't answer, but kept on doing the same thing for a while. I withdrew my tongue and applied it to her engorged bud, flickering over her clitoris, building her excitement. As she was getting close to orgasm, I stopped stimulating her bud and started long upward licks on her slit, enjoying the taste of oysters as her juice oozed out of her pussy onto my tongue. Three times I returned to her clitoris to build her up towards orgasm, and three times I stopped, and went back to the upward licks. I was driving her crazy with frustration.

"Please David, I'm begging you, make me cum, I'm going crazy!"

I didn't answer, just went back to her engorged button and started firm slow upward licks right on her clitoris. I know she wanted faster, but I also knew she would finally get there, and the intensity would be amazing when it happened.

"Oh David, you bastard, I'm getting closer and closer, but it's driving me mad! OK, just don't stop, I'm getting really close now, don't stop!"

Finally she had her screaming, shouting convulsing orgasm. Her legs flapped about, and she managed to kick my ear, then she clamped her legs together, lifting them up so my tongue was back in her arse again. This time there was no resistance and plenty of lubrication from her dribbled pussy juices. I pumped my tongue in and out of her bum as she kept on cumming.

As her orgasm subsided, I stood up and lifted her properly onto the bed. I lay beside her and put her hand on my cock. It grew quickly, and grew some more, until it was fully hard.

"Wow David, what a big boy you are, and what a lucky girl am I."

I had waited long enough, so I rolled on top of her and started fucking her. Long powerful strokes, which she really seemed to appreciate.

"Oh David, you're hitting the end stop, every time you get all the way in you bash against my cervix. No one has ever done that before!"

"I'm going to cum now baby, I'm going to fuck you harder and harder, and faster and faster until I cum."

I didn't let her down, I fucked and fucked until I could feel that wonderful sensation which starts in the balls, and surges into the rampant cock. Just as I was starting to cum Ann screamed in my left ear.

"I'm cumming again, I'm cumming with you!"

With both of us spent, we just lay for a while, me on top, with my cock still buried in her sopping, sloppy, satisfied pussy. I was slowly shrinking, retreating.

"I want you to come with me tomorrow, on my tour of Scotland, not Geoff's."

"Oh yes please, that would be wonderful."

"We can tell him tomorrow over breakfast. Right now I need to sleep," I told her as I rolled off onto my side of the bed.

"Ok my darling man, sleep well."

The next morning we both woke fairly early, perhaps from sleeping with a comparative stranger, or perhaps anticipation. Without preamble, I rolled on top of my new lover and pushed my rock hard truncheon into her unready love tunnel.

"Good morning lover, you're up bright and early. I love how big and hard you are, and I love even more the way you just take me. You can do anything you like with me, any time you like."

"Trust me, I will. I particularly like the look and feel of your tight arse."

II was thrusting in and out of her sex as we had this conversation and she was grunting at every upward thrust I made.

"I loved the feel of your thumb in my ass, and also your tongue, but I'm not sure about your cock, it's huge."

"Don't worry, it isn't optional, I'm going to fuck your arse whenever I feel like it. You'll get used to it eventually."

"Oh David, that's so exciting when you talk to me like that. You're right, it isn't my decision, I will obey you in all things."

"Good, now shut up and let's both cum together."

I built up my pace and was ramming in and out of her wet pussy, as she started screaming that she was cumming just as I exploded inside her.

Once we had calmed down, showered and dressed, we made our way down for breakfast. Geoff was at a table alone, so we chose a table not too far from him, and then totally ignored him. We chatted happily, ordered and ate breakfast, and then when I was ready I looked over at Geoff and signalled with my finger for him to join us. He scurried over, eager to be included in what we were doing. He was about to get very disappointed.

"Geoff, there's been a bit of a change in plans," Ann chuckled, and Geoff looked worried, "Ann is going to join me on my tour of Scotland."

"What?"

"You heard, she's going to pack her bags, and get into my car, and she and I are going to have a romantic and sexy week together. You see, this is the problem when you insist on having your fantasies brought to life. You lose control, and it all unravels in a way you never dreamt of."

"Ann, please, you can't seriously going off with this guy? You're my wife!"

"You should have thought of that before you insisted on me having sex with him. The thing is, Geoff, he's really good at it. He's much better than you in fact. Now listen to what David is telling you."

"So, Geoff, we had a discussion while we were eating breakfast, and we both feel that you are getting a bit of a raw deal. After all, this is your fantasy which we're playing out. So, what we've decided is that you can meet us at the next hotel on my tour. I'll change my room to a double and you can book a single. We won't be 'with' you, but you can watch us do some stuff. What do you think?"

"What choice do I have?"

"Well, you can just go home now, if you prefer."

"No, please, tell me the hotel."

I gave him all the details, and said we would be there in time for dinner, and wished him a nice day.

Geoff went for a walk while Ann packed, and I did some work on my i pad. Ann was ready within fifteen minutes and we walked out to my car in glorious sunshine.

"Right darling, first stop Jedburgh."

"I'm so excited, are we going to have lots of sex?"

"Yes my love, and, in addition, we're going to be doing lots of sexy things during the day."

"Now I'm even more excited, when do we start?"

"Right now," I said as I slid her skirt up her legs with my left hand as I steered with my right.

I kept pulling the lightweight skirt up until her legs were exposed all the way to the top. I bunched the skirt, exposing her naked sex.

"David, lots of people will be able to see my pussy!"

"Yup, lorry drivers at traffic lights, cyclists, pedestrians waiting to cross the road. You're going to be making a lot of men very happy."

"So I have to let them see me, is that what you are saying?"

"It is."

"Oh well, ok, if you insist."

"I do."

We drove on for about half an hour, getting a few voyeurs tapping on the window, sounding their horns and generally showing their appreciation of Ann's little show.

Once she relaxed about what she was doing, Ann started to really love displaying herself, and told me how sexy I was, and how she adored being with me.

The rest of the day was very pleasant. We found time in the afternoon to do some shopping. I bought her a couple of dresses, very tight and clingy, and also very short, plus some very short skirts, one of them with buttons up the front. We found a wrap around skirt, which I made her buy one size too small, so there would be very little overlap. Next we chose some really sexy thongs and bras, hold up stockings and some high heels to wear in the evenings.

By the time we got to the hotel Ann was off the scale turned on, so we decided on a quick fuck to relieve our tension. After the sex we both showered and dressed for the evening. Ann wore a clingy black dress, stockings, high heels and nothing else. The dress was too clingy to allow underwear, or so I told her. She didn't argue with me, and looked radiant as we went down in the lift.

Geoff was already in the bar, sitting on his own at a table in the corner. We ignored him and went across to the bar where I made Ann struggle onto a bar stool. She managed to show a lot of leg but I don't think anyone actually saw her pussy.

"Where have you been all my life?" a smart young man at the bar enquired flirtatiously.

"Married to a very boring man, until this gorgeous hunk rescued me."

"Oops, sorry mate, I didn't realise you were with her. Can I buy you both a drink to apologise. I'm Steve, by the way."

"Hi Steve, I'm David, and this is Ann. We'll accept your offer of a drink, thank you, I'll have a large Ardbeg, and Ann will have a gin and tonic with ice."

"Coming up, oh here's my colleague Ben. Ben this is David, and the gorgeous lady next to him is Ann."

"Wow," Ben exclaimed, "she's stunning, and barely wearing anything!"

"Ok guys, I know you are desperate to know, so I'll save you speculating, she is wearing stay up stockings under that dress, but nothing else."

"Shit!" they both said in unison, and then proceeded to look at every inch of Ann's body.

"David, if we buy you both dinner will she take the dress off for us?"

"I think she may need to do a little more than just take off the dress, I'm not the cheapest person to buy dinner for."

"Better and better," Ben replied, staring at Ann's erecting nipples.

"David my love, what are you doing?"

"Getting us a free dinner, and you some more excitement."

"My God, you are incredible."

"I'm afraid your nipples have given you away, you're very excited at what might happen this evening, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, but you are a really scary man."

"Ha, ha. So, shall we tell these guys about your husband?"

"Why not?"

"What about her husband," queried Steve.

"He's over there," I replied.

"What him?" Steve asked, looking across the room at Geoff.

"That's him," I confirmed, "I said he could watch us do some stuff, so I guess we have to include him in some way. Perhaps he could pay for all our drinks for the evening, in return for watching everything?"

"Sounds like a plan," Ben confirmed.

"I'll go and tell him the good news," Ann announced, setting off across the room.

A minute or so later Ann walked back across the room with Geoff in tow. I noticed that he was staring intently at her agile bum cheeks, just as I and the two guys, and several other men in the room had ogled her bum as she was walking away from us. Since she was now approaching us we concentrated on her bouncing breasts. The added bonus was that her nipples were still aroused helped by the friction as her tits bounced, or maybe her own excitement from being drooled over by so many men.

12