Chance Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Jean tells C about the first half of her evening.
2.5k words
4.07
42.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Chapter 3

Serendipity is a propensity for making fortuitous discoveries while looking for something unrelated

They lay in her bed, she in a freshly washed nightgown and he in his cum soaked pajama bottoms. They were under the covers snuggling. Even in the dark she could clearly make out his face and he hers. She stared into his blue eyes loving him very much because of his weakness. She considered herself the luckier of them. He could have married a different woman and been happy albeit not totally satisfied, but she would have been miserable married to the kind of man she was sexually drawn to. She needed the attention of other men, always had and she concluded always would. She was lucky to have found him.

She ran her hands over his back. Even after all these years he remained lean. His face remained youthful as did his personality. She kissed him softly on the lips, noting how his lips tasted of her and George. Their scent was in the pores of his skin, their juices dried on his face. He kissed her back. She liked the way he kissed.

Under the covers, her hand searched out, located the fly of his pajama bottom, and unbuttoned its three buttons, reached in and took hold of his penis. It was she noted damp and very soft. She took it in her hand glad it was small. Soft it ranged in length from 1 to 4 inches. Hard it never got beyond 4 inches.

She bore into his eyes, "C, are you ready to hear about my evening?"

He showed no hesitation, "Yes, mistress. I want to hear about it very much."

She kept her grip of his manhood neutral, "C, I want to tell you about my evening, but first I want to ask you a question. Do you know what serendipity is?"

He paused but a moment before answerng, "It's a lucky discovery, but it's unintentional."

"That's right C. I went to Mass tonight looking for something and discovered something totally else. I know you've noticed my funk lately. I went to church tonight asking why hoping He would give me an answer, but what I discovered was something totally different."

She continued her train of thought, "I discovered another man. I wasn't looking for one as you know I'm totally smitten with Jim, but he's been so distant lately and I don't know why. I was hoping God would tell me, but I instead met George."

Her C inhaled deeply learning her new lover's name. She noticed his soft penis seemed a little thicker.

She knew he was looking at her eyes. He really liked her eyes. She had been told she had Lynda Carter eyes. She liked how she was feeling, confident and trusting, "He visited our church today. He is raising money for schools in Kenya. He and I made eye contact, smiled, I looked away, looked back, and he was still looking. I helped him with Mass. After church ended, I decided to tell him goodbye. As we shook hands I asked if he was eating fish for dinner. His homily had been about fish. He laughed and said actually he was. He then asked what I was doing for dinner and if I knew any restaurants where they had good fish. I told him I had no plans for dinner and I did know a very good restaurant. He has such a cute accent. He asked me to join him for dinner. I said I would love to, but only if he allowed me to pay. He wanted to go dutch as he didn't think it fair I pay. I smiled and told him you were the one who was going to pay. I showed him the rings on my hand."

He laughed and said, "Very well, miss."

C's focus was total, lapping up every word she said.

She paused before continuing thinking how nice it was she had a husband she could totally confide in, a partner who appreciated the details, "Jean. And you are? George he said. Father Buzieka, but I prefer George. Then dinner is on your husband. He looked at my hand before taking it into his. And where is your husband Jean? At home George."

"He grinned C like the Cheshire cat. I smiled back thinking he had beautiful teeth wondering what it would feel like to kiss a man with such thick lips. His skin reminds me of nutmeg. His eyes are deep brown at times soft but also piercing making me squirm. I wondered if he disapproved I was going with him, but if he did he said nothing."

"George, do you want to follow me or should we go in separate cars?"

"Jean, I don't have a car. Someone gave me a ride from the hotel. Let me tell them I have other plans and a ride."

She said, "He excused himself and walked to one of the deacons. I couldn't hear what he said but noticed the deacon kept looking at me. I'm sure he was thinking the worst or wishing it was him. I stared back until he looked away. George came back. He said everything was fine and we would go in my car. We walked outside. You know how I like other men to be in charge. I asked him if he wanted to drive. He told me that would be lovely. I handed him the keys."

She looked at C. His eyes were glassy now. She thought he is in his own world now, proud to be the one who transported him to that submissive space he longed for. She could ask him to do anything right now and he would readily agree. She had an idea but decided to hold off until after she finished telling him about her night.

She was speaking softly, "We got in the car. He started it and I gave him directions. On the drive there he asked about, wondering why you stayed at home. I told him you didn't go to church. He went tsk tsk and told me I should make you. I liked listening to him speak; his accent was soothing. At the restaurant I really became aware of the looks people gave us C. We were an interracial couple, a very dark skinned black man, but not just a black man, but one from Africa, and a white woman. I don't know why, but found it a thrill, especially when I offered him my hand. He took it and led the way. I wanted them to see my rings to think he was my husband."

"Or for them to think I was a slut stepping out on my husband with a black man." His penis, all four inches of it, was rock hard.Jean smiled at how easy this was.

She continued, "We had a nice dinner but it was less of a date and more like friends getting to know each other. He is funny C, especially with his stories. When we finished eating the waiter handed him the bill. I handed him your credit card and told him to sign your name. He thought that was funny, but he did it. I asked him if he was ready to go to his room or did he have someplace else he needed to go. I really liked being his arm candy; it was so different how people saw us. If I was with Jim we wouldn't get a glance, but with George you could see the wheels turning."

She ran the pad of her thumb under C's shaft causing him to squirm. He was a fish on a hook flopping around. She asked, "Are you aroused by this?"

He muttered, "Huh huh."

"Good, C. I want you to be. Should I continue or have you heard enough?"

He sounded desperate, "Please go on. Don't stop."

She teased, "Are you sure?"

He sounded like a kid in the middle of his favorite show being told to go to bed, "I'm sure. I won't fall asleep."

She smiled, "Okay. I'll continue. He still had the car keys so he drove us to his hotel. I thought my evening would end there and we would go our separate ways. He turned off the car and asked me to come with him to his room. I feigned ignorance and asked him what were we going to do. I ended my question with Father. He didn't blink, but ran his tongue across his upper lip. He told me to please call him George."

Jean guided her C's hand between her legs, "Feel how wet I am C. Just telling you about it has me dripping. I repeated my question ending it this time with George. I had already made up my mind. I was going to his room, but I wanted him to be direct. He didn't disappoint me."

"George took off his glasses, fished a lens cleaner out of his pocket, and began to clean the lenses. He looked at me with those strong brown eyes. I felt he was seeing into my soul. He said, 'Jean, I asked you because I sense there is a void in your life. Your husband cannot fill it or you would be home with him. Instead you are here. When we get to my room we will pray and then we will pleasure each other. Do you understand?"

"C, his words made my nipples go from soft to hard. The dampness I felt between my legs turned to a swamp. I answered, 'Yes, Father. I understand.' He put his glasses on, smiled, and said, 'Good. Now get out of the car.' We

got out. He linked arms with me and we entered the lobby drawing stares from guests and staff. A white woman and a black man. How I felt is hard to describe but knowing you were being outed in such a public way made my clitoris throb. Everyone knew we were going to his room to fuck and one glance at my hand and they knew I was married, either to him or better yet to someone else"

"He unlocked the door and ushered me into his room. He closed the door and turned me around to face him. 'Undress me Jean.' I started to look at what I was doing but he told me to keep my eyes on his. I unbuttoned his shirt, then took it off. I felt between us and found his belt buckle. I pushed the belt back through the loop, pulled it and loosened it. I tugged it off of him. Then I unbuttoned his pants, lowered the zipper, and let them fall to the floor. I pulled his underwear down and felt his cock bounce against my hand. He reminded me to keep looking at him. We hadn't even kissed, just stared at each other."

"His cock had been pointing down but now poked straight out its head brushing against my pants, leaving a trail of precum. He said it was his turn now. In a minute he had me undressed, telling me the next time we met I needed to be wearing a dress. I answered, 'Yes, Father. I will.'

"His cock was now poking at my navel. It felt hot against my skin and he was leaking lots of precum. He said it was now time for us to step away and look at one another. It was very arousing and intimidating. He has beautiful skin and a nice body, but it was his cock I felt drawn to. I hoped he liked my body as much as I liked his. His cock is beautiful C. Not just big, but its color was a dark black, darker than him. He said he liked my body and he took his hands, placed them on my nipples and twisted them. I groaned surprised I didn't orgasm right then."

"He told me my response was good. He then took a hand, put it between my legs and plunged it in me while rubbing my clitoris with his thumb. I moaned, 'Oh, Father that feels good.' He continued what he was doing. I could feel my juices dripping knowing they were soaking his hand and dampening the carpet underneath us."

"He took me close to the edge staring at me making no move to kiss me then stopped. He announced, 'Now we will pray.' He took my hands in his and started speaking Swahili. When he was done he told me asked God to make our union a joyful one, thanked him for letting him be the medium to show God's love of Jean, and promised to use his manhood and seed as God intended.' He finished and told me to pull back the bedspread and lay down. I did and watched him, my eyes drawn to his cock, anticipating what was going to happen and how good it would feel."

"He climbed on the bed and got on top of me. He told me he was now going to love me and I was going to love him. He put his lips against mine telling me this was how proper Kenyans, with their mouths closed. I wanted to open my mouth and thrust my tongue into his but I didn't. I felt him line up his cock against my vagina, press the head against it, and slowly began to push in. My God he was big, bigger than anyone I know. It was so sensual C. He just kept pushing in until he was all the way in."

"I wondered if that was it. Was he now going to lay there and fill me? Was he going to start praying? He didn't, but instead started pulling out and plunging back in short strokes then long, the short. It was the most amazing fuck I've ever had. I have no idea how many times I orgasmed but it was alot. I know I sounded crazy but he took me to a new level. He was like a machine pistoning in and out, knowing exactly what I needed. I was crying from the pleasure repeating oh God again and again, my legs hurt. I felt we were joined forever. When he started to orgasm he pounded me hard and mumbled he said another prayer in Swahili asking God to make his aim true."

She gripped C's penis; it was involuntarily contracting. "C, you've always been a big cummer, but George has you beat. I could feel his cum each time he ejaculated. He continued thrusting until he went soft. He pulled out and my vagina farted causing him to chuckle. He just looked at me, smiled, and asked, 'Did I bring you sufficient joy Jean?' I answered, 'Father, I think you gave me a peek at heaven."

She looked at C and decided he could wait to hear about round two later. All this talk had left her aroused, but she also felt C had been so good he deserved a treat.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers