Chance Encounter Ch. 15

Story Info
Jean Says No.
7.7k words
3.94
22.9k
7

Part 15 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

The week flew by. She found in her parents' medicine cabinet, witch hazel and a jar of aloe. She doubted they would miss it and if they did she would come up with a reason she needed it. Hemorrhoids, but then her mom might insist she see a doctor. That would be awkward. She made the sign of the cross and prayed they wouldn't notice.

She wrote Miguel a lot. Her letters were long, inspired by the guilt she was feeling. She needed to go to confession, but didn't know where to begin. What she was doing with Buck wasn't a one time peccadillo but an affair. She knew it wouldn't lead to anything good but she was going back for more.

She didn't want any coconspirators because that would complicate her deception. She couldn't believe her luck when her older brother stopped by for dinner midweek. He commented how he and his roommate were going away for the weekend and suggested Jean use it to get an idea what life on her own would be like.

Normally she would have declined as it was the big deal he made it out to be, but this wasn't a normal situation. She kept quiet letting her parents decide. They agreed it was a good idea and even teased her about being all alone. Her dad told her if she went out to call when she got to the apartment, no matter the time. She pointed out when she went out with her girlfriends dancing she didn't get home until after 2.

He answered, "I don't care. Your mom will pick up the phone anyway."

She said, "Okay." Inside she was doing cartwheels, but on the outside she acted as though it was no big deal.

Her dad asked, "Is Miguel going to be in town this weekend?"

She answered, "No."

He looked relieved, "Good. I don't think I want you over there if he's in town."

She protested, "Dad, you have such a dirty mind. He's not like that."

He defended himself, "All men are like that. Your mom and I were young once. It's better to avoid temptation."

Her mom reminded her to go to Mass on Saturday or Sunday. She said she would.

Afterwards, key in hand, she thought, "He would be shocked if he knew. I don't think he'd refer to me as his little girl if he saw Buck butt fucking me or heard me moaning like a whore. I'm going to make sure he never finds out."

She thought alot about sucking Buck's cock, and the delicious feel of laying there on her stomach as he slowly fucked her ass, but the memory she thought constantly of was his mouth between her legs. Nothing approximated the pleasure she got from cunnilingus.

She got to Buck's house just after sunset. It turned out to be a very memorable night. He had her sit on his leather recliner while he knelt in front of her. She draped her legs over his shoulders and crossed her feet while he slowly ate her to one and then a second orgasm. He told she had a sweet tasting pussy.

During the second time he ate her he finger fucked her ass. The combination she thought mind blowing bliss. Afterwards she asked if he wanted to fuck her in the ass. She pointed out she felt no discomfort.

Resting her upper body on the recliner, he approached her on his knees, aligned his lubed up cock with her sphincter, and slid into her as if her rectum was a scabbard and his cock a sword. He fucked her with long leisurely strokes, at time pulling all the way out and plunging all the way back in. She felt completely open. She didn't care if she climaxed because she had two under her belt.

She could tell when he approached his because his thrusts became faster and harder. It was a good thing the seat prevented her from going forward because he was slamming his hips into her butt.

"I love fucking your ass Jean."

"And I love you fucking my ass Buck."

She closed her eyes; they had each used the word 'love', but not to express feelings towards the other, but to convey what felt good. She loved his cock fucking her and she loved his mouth between her legs but she didn't love him and he didn't love her. That was she thought okay.

He held her hips as he came. He finished draining his cock by moving ever so slightly in and out of her. When she expelled him she farted. They both laughed. She was very comfortable with him.

He went and standing at the kitchen sink cleaned his cock off. He brought back a warm dishcloth. She hadn't moved. He reached between her buttocks and cleaned her. She thought his gesture was very tender.

They lay on the floor bodies intertwined. She asked about his week. He asked about hers. He asked about Miguel. She told him she had received letters from him. He was anxious to see her. She laughed at the irony of it; he was looking forward to picking up where they left not realizing she was a completely different person. She loved his innocence.

He asked, "Are you going to tell him?"

"No."

"He'll figure it out."

"No, he won't."

"Trust me, he will."

She kissed him wanting an end to his questions. He wouldn't let it go.

"How long do you think we can keep seeing each other?"

"Buck, at the most he's only in town every other week. Most of the time we're apart three weeks between visits."

"Christmas break is coming up. He'll be here an entire month."

"I'll figure something out. I want to see you, but I really want to spend as much time as I can with Miguel."

"You really do love him."

"Yes. I haven't shared this with anyone, but I hope one day to be his wife."

He looked at her skepticism written all over his face. "Jean, do you think you can walk the straight and narrow, be faithful, to one man?"

"I hope so."

"If you can you've got more willpower than me. I was never good at the whole commitment thing."

"I'm not you. I don't mean that in a bad way Buck, but I think what Miguel and I have is special."

"If it's special then you shouldn't worry about him finding out."

"I don't want to hurt him."

"Hurt him or lose him?"

She decided to change the subject asking him if he wanted to cum again and if he did would he prefer a blowjob, a handjob, or a titty fuck.

He opted for all three. She used her hand and plenty of udder lotion to bring life to his cock. When it was nice and firm, she got on her back, coated her cleavage, he straddled her, shoved his cock between her tits and fucked away. He announced he was getting close to letting lose.

She increased the pressure she was using to squeeze her breasts together. He withdrew and told her, "Open wide."

She did and in the blink of an eye he was straddling her face, his cock pointed at her open mouth. She wrapped her hand around it and guided it in. He assumed a push up stance and began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She actually felt it hitting the back of her throat. She even feared she might gag or worse yet, choke. Instead of stopping his deep throated assault of her she endured it, sucking down every bit of cum he deposited and draining more as his cock softened. She liked the feel of his cock in her mouth when it wasn't so erect. It was easier to caress with her tongue and suck on.

He got off of her and said, "That was a good way to finish the night."

She laughed, but an even better way would be if he went down on her again. She hoped he would but he didn't.

They cuddled some more. He didn't mention Miguel again. She explained she needed to get going. He said he would see her tomorrow. She answered she would be there.

She wanted to be home early. She called her parents and told them she was at her brother's apartment and home for the night.

Her mom said, "Miguel called. I gave him your brother's phone number. I told him you might be out late."

"Thanks mom. I hope he calls."

"He was at the laundromat and said it had a payphone that was finally working."

She laughed picturing her poor student boyfriend all alone doing his laundry on a Friday night.

She was looking forward to Saturday night, but really looking forward to the following weekend. Miguel would be home. They would have five days together as it was Thanksgiving. Then three more weeks apart and they would have an entire month together. This would be her first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's spent with Miguel.

She took off her clothes and decided to stay nude. It wasn't the same experience as at Buck's ranch. She ended up putting on a nightgown. She climbed into bed and fell asleep hoping he would call. She needed to hear his voice. She woke up the next morning feeling refreshed but also a little down. She was now understanding how Kelly felt; the sex she was having with Buck made the time go faster, but it didn't fill the void. She missed Miguel.

She went to the gym where she lifted weights and ran. She liked squatting. There was something she found incredibly sexy about a woman doing it. She spent alot of time working her legs. She wished her college had a track team. She missed her events, the javelin, shot put, and discus.

She returned to the apartment, ate breakfast, and studied. She took a short nap thinking as she drifted off how she couldn't wait to introduce Miguel to taste the honey between her legs. Her eyes closed, she smiled, "He's going to be really good at eating me. I just know it." She pictured them in the back seat her legs wide open as he went to town on her pink flesh.

She thought, "Buck is no slouch at eating pussy, but he's not Miguel. I want Miguel's tongue." Her mind drifted to anal sex and how much she really liked having her ass stuffed with cock. She wondered if Miguel would like butt fucking her.

After she woke up, she showered and readied herself for her evening with Buck.

She thought about just wearing sweats as the minute she got there he would have her strip, but she wanted to look good for him.

She picked out a burgundy dress; it was one Miguel hadn't seen. Its hem was shorter than she normally wore, almost a mini skirt, but not quite. She hoped Buck would butt fuck her twice. She couldn't explain it, but she craved the penetration of his cock.

She arrived. She rang the doorbell. He answered, a smile on his face and nothing else. He didn't strip her, but after a few kisses, his cock poking against her belly, took her by the hand to his bedroom. He reached under her dress and peeled off her underwear. He directed her to get on her hands and knees. She heard him unscrew the jar of his udder cream and turned her head where she watched him lubricate his cock. It looked she thought threatening, but she couldn't wait to have it in her.

Neither talked as there was nothing to say. He got on the bed and walked on his knees towards her backside. He lifted her dress up exposing her ass, ran the head of his cock up and down the length of her crack a few times, located her sphincter, and in one stroke pushed in, taking her breath away.

She closed her eyes. She involuntarily let out a grunt at the suddenness of his invasion and told him, "You have no idea how much I've wanted this all day."

He took his time fucking her, even pausing to apply more lubricant. Her ass she thought just didn't seem to tire of man sausage. She grabbed a pillow and lowered her head to it. Her ass was now sticking up in the air. She masturbated as he fucked her. In quick succession she came. She paused and brought herself off a second time.

She could feel her vaginal juices running down the inside of each thigh and knew they were dripping onto his mattress.

"Buck, you make me feel so good."

"Jean, I can make you feel even better."

She sensed what he was referring to and decided not to ask him to clarify.

He took her silence as no and decided it was time to move his climax along. He pumped her ass for all he was worth showing her what he could do if she allowed him to take her real cherry.

She loved the feel of being skewered, how she would exhale when his hips made contact with her buttocks, how she couldn't keep herself from grunting as he stuffed her rectum with his sausage, how she made a high pitched noise on his upstroke. It felt so good she thought.

She adored how he held her hips when he came, trying to deposit his seed deep inside her.

His cock buried in her, Buck took his hands off her hips and unzipped her dress. He peeled it off of her shoulders, unsnapped her bra, and she tugged them down her arms. Her bra off, but her dress remained wrapped around her waist.

He pulled his cock out and that familiar slurping noise followed.

"Stay just like you are," he advised.

He moved back, snaked his hands inside her thighs, grabbed each of her breasts, and pressed his mouth to her backdoor. He frenched her asshole. She fed his appetite by bearing down and expelling his seed. She had to admit what he was doing seemed gross, but sure felt great. His tongue was soothing. She wondered if it was a kink of his or a demonstration of how much he was into her.

He moved his mouth further down, pulled her thighs towards him, and began probing her pussy with his tongue. A few minutes later his tongue was on her clitoris and his nose buried in her vagina. He alternated between asshole and cunt all the while massaging joy into her tits. She didn't know if her nipples had ever been so rigid. This was by far her best experience being eaten. The first time had been out of this world, but this was unbelievable.

She came long, hard, and loud. She felt full in one hole and drained in the other. He had worn her out. And he had worn himself out. His face wet with her juices he pushed her over onto her side and cuddled with her. Seizing her face with both hands he pressed his mouth to hers. She tasted cum, lotion, and pussy in his kiss. Instead of being repulsed she wanted the kiss to last and last. She hoped one day she and Miguel would share an identical kiss.

When they ended their kiss he said he needed to clean up and hoped she was hungry. She said she was. She followed him to the bathroom watching him wash his cock using his shower's hand wand. She felt completely at ease and used the bathroom in clear view of him, something she had never done with Miguel.

He asked her if she needed a turn. She stepped into the tub with him. He handed her the wand and a fresh washcloth and stepped out. He toweled off watching as she cleaned her crotch of their juices and lubricant. She turned off the wand. He handed her a towel and she dried her crotch, legs, and feet.

When she was done he took her by the hand and into the kitchen. He had what he called a cowboy dinner for them to eat: brisket, beans, thick slices of bread, freshly cut onions, pickles, and jalapenos. In the refrigerator he had potato salad made earlier that day. There wasn't much for her to do but get a plate.

"Don't be shy Jean. Eat. Sex burns alot of calories."

She welcomed his encouragement and piled her plate high. She was ravenous.

They sat at his dining room table in their birthday suits and ate. There was little talking; both of them were hungry. In between bites she told him how good everything was.

She commented he ate alot of beans.

He answered,"They're to a cowboy what potatoes are to an Irishman. Besides tasting good they've got fiber."

She laughed, "And they give you gas." What she did next was totally unladylike but she lifted a cheek off the chair and farted.

It felt physically good and emotionally liberating. He said, "I can beat that," and let rip one of his own.

They both got the giggles and had to take a break from eating.

She looked at him thinking how handsome he was, how much she liked his deep brown eyes, especially when he laughed.

Buck was having similar thoughts about Jean. He thought, "She is so pretty and those blue eyes of hers are like diamonds. She's a lady, but she's comfortable being one of the guys. She pitches in without asking. She's not nasty nice. Her beau Miguel is one lucky buckaroo. I'd love to be the one who pops her cherry. I bet she's a wild fuck."

They were both staring at each other with such intensity they both felt uncomfortable. She knew she wasn't in love with him, but she also knew if the circumstances were different it would be easy to fall in love with him.

She asked him what he was thinking.

"You and just how damn lovely you are."

She blushed, "You're quite handsome too."

He had always drawn women, like bees to honey, but at his age it felt really good hearing such praise from a nineteen year old.

"Let's take our conversation into the other room."

He got up from the table his cock full of life and walked to the cabinet where he got two wine glasses. He then headed to the refrigerator and removed a bottle of chablis. He uncorked the bottle and poured them two glasses.

When he stood up she glanced down to see his erection bobbing. His cock she noted curved up and left when he was really hard and he was really hard.

His engorged cock she saw as a compliment. She was having the same effect on him as she had on Miguel. The two men were so different. Miguel was all sweetness. He was young like her. He was smart. He was capable of being independent, but she sensed he was drawn to strong women like her.

Buck too was drawn to strong women, but unlike Miguel he wasn't going to take a subordinate role or even an equal role. He viewed women like the animals around him; they served him.

Jean got up and cleared the table of dishes. She took them and as she had done the night before washed them.

Buck said, "When you're done I'll be in the living room."

At her house when he was there Miguel now did the dishes while she watched t.v. with her parents. She really liked the way he pampered her. She told herself she was doing the dishes because Buck cooked or because his generation expected women to, but she knew the real reason was because she was drawn to. If he had told her to prepare dinner she would have.

It was the same with her body. With Miguel she was always in control. She dictated everything they did or didn't do. Buck had put an imaginary saddle and bridle on her starting with their first dance. He had taken her ass with little coaxing. Even the oral sex had been at his instigation.

She felt conflicted as to who she was. She liked being the strong, always in charge woman. Long term she knew she was better suited to have a man like Miguel as her mate, but short term she wanted a man more like Buck. She enjoyed her evening with Kelly, but his sullen attitude prompted by feelings of guilt after he shot his wad all over her pussy was a turn off. She didn't find it the least bit endearing. It was unmanly. If you're going to cheat she figured you owed it to everyone, especially the one you're cheating with, to be an adult about it. Internalize your guilt and if you must share that's what the clergy are for, to hear you sins and clear your conscience.

She looked at the window above the sink and admitted she liked what it reflected. She looked sultry, not wholesome. Her big tits with the nipples all long and hard signaled she was also horny. Never in a million years would she have pictured herself in an older man's house, standing naked at his sink, washing his dishes. Her bottom felt empty; she hoped when she was done he would put erection to good use and fuck her in the ass again. She never imagined anal sex but now that and being eaten were all she thought about. She wanted Miguel to eat her, but knew she needed to approach it carefully. He had to believe when he put his lips to her carpet his were the first.

She toweled each plate dry and put them in the dishrack. She did the same with the silverware and glasses. She put the leftovers in the refrigerator. If this were a Sunday at her house, Miguel would be the one doing this. She silently laughed at her role reversal. She felt wet between her legs. Her work done she hurried into the living room to be with her lover.

He was on the floor. He had placed on top of the cowhide he used as an area rug a quilt. He had poured each of them a glass of wine.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers