Chance Encounter Ch. 16

Story Info
Jean and Miguel start down the cuckold path.
11.2k words
4.16
23.5k
8

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

Thanksgiving day was bittersweet for Jean. Miguel missed it because of work. He needed the money and the company was offering overtime. He couldn't turn down the opportunity. Jean understood but it didn't make her loneliness any easier. Thursday activities with her family kept her busy, but Friday life returned to normal. She had no school. Her parents went to work. Her siblings were gone. She debated driving to the ranch and spending it in Buck's arms. The next time Miguel would see her she wouldn't be a virgin. Besides being horny and wanting to experience vaginal intercourse she had one more reason for wanting Buck to be the one to tear her hymen, to test Miguel's devotion to her. She was curious if his love for her would overcome the pain of her betrayal.

She didn't, but the curiosity remained. She hadn't spoken to him since his call to her brother's apartment. His letters said he wouldn't be home until Friday evening. She wondered why she was having such warped, perverse, even cruel thoughts. It was completely out of character for her to be mean. She wondered if there was a relationship between her desire to test Miguel and her own self worth. She wondered if deep down she really wanted to wreck her relationship with Miguel. She told herself she didn't but she also couldn't explain why she obtained pleasure cheating on him and her growing obsession with seeing how far she could push him.

Miguel showed up Friday evening and they spent most of the next 48 hours together. She did find the back seat of his car cramped, but their physical intimacy, while significantly less than what she did with Buck, remained great. When he left Sunday evening she felt more in love with him than ever.

The pressure of finals kept her focused, but once they were over she had a week to kill before Miguel would be home. He was done with school but needed to work. She considered paying a visit to Buck, but what she really wanted was to deepen her physical intimacy with Miguel. She decided it was time he ate at the Y. While she missed Buck's cock penetrating her ass what she really missed was Buck's head between her thighs. Nothing she thought compared to the orgasms she had from his tongue.

She knew from past experiences Miguel was really into pleasing her. He had foregone his own climax making sure she had hers. She suspected he would enjoy anal sex, but would focus too much effort strumming her clitoris. Cunnilingus was a better choice. He wouldn't have to worry about anything but licking her to one orgasm after another.

The weather had changed from mild to cold in the weeks after Thanksgiving. It was she thought another reason why it was time to move their make out sessions indoors. When Miguel ate her for the first time she wanted to be on a bed.

When she saw Miguel two days before Christmas she noticed he was pale and skinnier. Her parents even commented how changed his appearance was from Thanksgiving. He seemed preoccupied, not distant, but not one hundred percent available. Between their two families they had spent almost no time alone. She sensed he was really stressed out. She was feeling a little irritable herself. It had been too long since her last orgasm. Masturbation she thought didn't count. She wondered if Miguel's moodiness would vanish once he came.

She felt she had to continue maintaining her image as innocent, but the temptation to assert herself sexually was becoming harder and harder to suppress. She knew if she acted on her desire he would be shocked. She wondered what he would do if she reached over, unzipped his pants, fished his penis out and jacked him off, or wrapped her lips around his manhood and sucked him, or shucked her panties, got on her hands and knees, and invited him to fuck her in the ass.

Christmas Day her brother gave her the best gift ever, the key to his apartment. He was going on a ski trip the next day. His roommate was in Florida with his family. She would have the apartment for eight wonderful days.

She surprised Miguel on their next date. Instead of going to eat, seeing a movie, and then parking, she told him to follow her directions. On the way she asked if he was excited. He assured her he was.

They pulled up to his apartment complex. Miguel hadn't been there so he first thought the surprise was a party. It wasn't what he had in mind. What he really wanted was time alone with Jean, but he would be a good sport and enjoy himself.

She announced, "We're here. Park the car."

He did and turned off the engine.

She got out not saying a word. He followed. She walked in front of him. She climbed the stairs. Still behind her he ascended the stairs. His eyes studied her ass. He had the urge to bury his head between her sweet cheeks. He hoped the party wasn't lame. He was ready for a beer.

At the top of the stairs she went to a door, but didn't knock. He stood beside her as she looked in her purse for something. She fished out a key and held it up, "My brother's apartment."

"You mean..."

"Yes, Miguel. We have it for the next eight days."

She liked seeing him as excited as her. He looked relieved. She teased him, "Did you think I was taking you to a party?"

He answered, "Yes."

"I wouldn't do that to you unless I thought you needed it. This is so much better than a party don't you think?"

"I do."

She unlocked the door and they entered. It was he thought nicer than any bachelor pad he had ever seen. He lived in a room, infested with roaches and silverfish, no amount of poison could keep them away. He shared a toilet and shower with an older man who was a bit of a mystery. He had no kitchen but used a hot plate.

This apartment had a living room, a dining room, a huge kitchen, and two big bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. The furniture was new.

Jean hugged him, gave him a kiss, and looking him in the eye said, "Miguel, there's a bottle of wine in the frig. Pour us a couple of glasses and meet me in the bedroom."

His hands shook as he fumbled with the corkscrew and kept shaking as he poured each of them a glass. He wondered what all this privacy implied. Were they going to do it? He hadn't brought a condom. In fact, he didn't own any condoms. He didn't want her to get pregnant. He forced himself to relax, reminded himself he was reading way too much in everything. Jean seemed so calm; if she were about to lose her virginity he knew she'd be nervous. This was just going to be another make out session, a really good make out session.

He followed the sound of music which was coming from the roommate's bedroom. Jean was standing. She had a bath towel in her hand. She looked at Miguel the entire time as she spread the towel out on the bed and removed her dress. She left her bra and panties on.

She asked, "Do you like?"

Miguel answered, "I like alot."

"Good. That's what I wanted to hear." She pointed to his crotch, "Does he like?"

His penis tented his pants, "Yes, alot."

They laughed.

"Get comfortable Miguel."

He interpreted it as an invitation to strip down to his underwear. He felt self conscious in front of her. She was lush, he was bony. She looked fit; he merely looked undernourished. She had a woman's body. He was older than her but felt he looked more like a teenager.

As he took off his clothes she noticed just how skinny he was, "Miguel, I've got to fatten you up."

He forced a smile thinking, "She's disgusted with what she's seeing."

He started to apologize. She hushed him, "You have a nice body. You just need some meat on those bones. You're too skinny. Are you eating?"

He assured her he was, but he had a demanding shedule between work and school. He even tried to run for exercise and to relieve tension, but it burned off what little fat he had.

"Let's get on the bed."

She got on the bed. He got on top of her. They started kissing. It was nice being between her legs, his erection pressed against her sex.

She whispered to him, "Take off my bra." He did. After caressing, squeezing, and sucking her breasts for the next ten minutes she groaned, "Take off my panties."

He hooked his fingers into the waist and pulled them down. She lifted her ass off the bed. He slid them down her thighs, knees, calves, ankles, and over her toes. He put them aside.

He studied her body, absorbed what he was seeing.

"Kiss me Miguel."

He got back on top of her and placed his lips to hers. Her skin felt wonderful to touch. He felt like kissing her all over and after they ended their kiss he acted on his urge. Her navel beckoned to him. He thought it was beautiful. He kissed it, then dipped his tongue into it. Jean squirmed.

He noticed she had a thin line of hair between her belly button and the patch of hair above her sex. He had wanted to taste her for months. It had been his obsession. He planted more soft wet kisses on her stomach glancing often at her pubis. He kissed all the way its border letting his face come into contact with it. Soft, coarse, springy he thought.

He looked up at her. She stared back at him. His expression said he had a question. She had an answer, "Go ahead. If you want you can kiss me down there."

He wasted no time. She spread her legs and he lay between them. Her pussy and his face were inches apart. He looked at it, suddenly not so sure he wanted to kiss her there. He inhaled her aroma; it was strong and intoxicating. Her labia were slightly parted and I could see a bead of moisture collecting on them. He thought to himself, "What if she doesn't like it? What if I'm no good? What if it's not as pleasurable as I've heard? Will I disappoint her? I wanted it to be not just good, but the best sexual experience she ever experienced."

He looked up at Jean, his mouth centimeters away from her.

She said, "Go ahead, I know you want to."

He lowered his head. The first sensation was of pubic hair. He buried his nose and kissed her thatch. It felt bristly against his face. He licked her pubis. It was dry. He moved his mouth lower and ran his tongue against her labia. He pushed his tongue in and hit pay dirt. He had heard of heavy creamers and he knew Jean got really wet, but until he ate her he had no idea just how wet. Her juices literally began to pour out of her. He did his best to lap them up, but there was too much. His face and even the top of his chest were soon slick with her lubricant. The taste and smell were overpowering. He honestly didn't know if he liked it, but from the moment Jean inhaled sharply as he pressed his lips to her thatch followed by a 'yes' when his tongue parted her labia and made contact with her sensitive pink flesh he knew she did. She couldn't control her body and slow down the build up of her orgasm. It hit her quickly and hard. He had seen her orgasm plenty of times, but not with this kind of intensity. She literally fucked his face; he moved to match her rhythm hanging on for dear life. He reached under her and grabbed her ass and thrust his tongue into the source of all that wetness, her vagina. She bucked like a bronco and he held on for dear life like a rodeo cowboy. When she orgasmed she screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

She begged him to stop as she couldn't take any more stimulation. He got up and went to the bathroom where he washed her juices from his face. Her aroma clung to him. All he could smell was her pussy. It was as though she had marked him as hers. He came back into the bedroom to find Jean quietly relishing the experience.

Neither of them spoke for a few minutes. She asked him if he liked it and he said, "I wasn't sure."

Her face expressed disappointment. "Really?"

He described how strong the taste and smell were. He foolishly asked her if she liked it. She said, "It was great, better than anything I ever imagined." An imaginary line was drawn. She loved being eaten and she needed a lover who loved to eat her. Did his desire to please her override his sense of drowning in her juices?

She asked him a few minutes later if he would try it a second time. She assured him if he still didn't like it he wouldn't have to eat her again. There was a sadness in her voice. She had just had the best sexual experience ever with her boyfriend and he didn't know if he liked it.

He didn't know why, but the second time for him was better. Her smell and taste weren't so overpowering, but intoxicating. It was as though the first time he had been given a glass of expensive scotch and chugged it. He was now sipping that scotch and enjoying its flavor, noting how superior it was to other scotches.

He slowly explored her with his mouth but he also involved his other senses. He inhaled her scent and thought how good she smelled. Her inner flesh felt good against his tongue. He pulled her labia apart and saw her clitoris for the first time. It was bigger than the ones he saw in magazines. He licked it and then softly began to flick his tongue against it. He got the reaction he hoped for but instead of continuing he lowered his tongue to her vagina. She opened her legs wider and he pressed his face harder. He really felt as though her labia were wrapped around his face.

Unliked the first time her excitement fed his arousal. As she orgasmed so did he his cum soaking his underwear. The towel underneath her was sopping wet. Her juices had run down the crack of her ass. He took a corner of the towel and wiped his face dry. Jean told him to get on top of her. She wanted him to cum too. She fought the temptation to tell him to lube up his penis, to fuck her in the ass. It would make him suspicious.

When he told her came while eating her she felt both relief and joy. She smiled and said, "I'm so glad. When you told me you didn't like it I was crushed. It felt so good I knew I could never not do it again. And now you like it so much you climaxed while eating me."

Miguel's decision to eat Jean a second time was a wise one. Not only did he discover he really enjoyed it for both their sexual satisfactions he found out he was really good at cunnilingus. Jean didn't tell him but she did compare him to the older and vastly more experienced Buck. Her cowboy was really good, but Miguel's soft face and the gentle way he explored her with his tongue made the experience better. Years later she would hear an actress describe her husband's lovemaking style as womanly. Jean thought her description fit Miguel to a T; he made love like a woman.

What Miguel didn't know was his cunnilingus and the quality of orgasms he gave Jean made it easier for her to stay faithful. He also didn't realize his ejaculation gave her an idea. She could keep up the pretense of being a good girl. She wanted to do alot more with Miguel's penis. She knew if she started jacking him off or sucking him or having him fuck her in the ass she would succumb to the bigger temptation, having him in her pussy. Even having him dry hump her was proving to be too big a temptation as was using her mouth on his underwear covered manhood.

Jean was wrestling with another problem, trying to reconcile her different sides. Friends and family perceived her as the ultimate good girl. She was the one they expected to remain a virgin until she married, the one who didn't cheat, the pure, loyal one. What she had done with Kelly and Buck was not her, but an aberration. She promised it wouldn't happen again. She wouldn't let it. To prevent it from recurring she pretended they didn't happen and she took her physical relationship with Miguel backwards on one level while continuing to enjoy on a different level their newest expression of intimacy, cunnilingus.

Miguel's eruption in his tighty whities as he ate her made it easier. She remembered how he climaxed sucking her toes. It was she thought the ultimate complement a man could pay her, to be so aroused by her he didn't need the soft grip of her hand around his cock, the soft, wet, warmth of her mouth on his cock, or the soft, wet, tight, warmth of her ass or vagina surrounding his cock to climax. All he needed was her body and his rocket would explode releasing streams of white cum into the safe confines of his underwear. She figured Miguel might not be getting the satisfaction he ultimately craved but he wasn't going home with blue balls desperate to release his pent up arousal.

She really liked Miguel's easy climaxes. She didn't see them as a problem, but as a blessing. With experience she was certain he would outgrow them, but for now she wanted them to continue.

She asked him to get them some more wine. He got up. She commented on his cute tush. When he returned with the bottle she watched as he poured them each a glass. He handed her a glass. She took it and used the opportunity to remark on his underwear's very visible and quite large wet spot.

"Did I do that?"

Miguel turned red with embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed Miguel," she chided, before adding, "I find it really sweet. You must think I'm really hot."

"I do."

"That wet spot proves it. Lie down with me."

He got on the bed. She offered a toast, "To us."

She looked at him searching for the right words. She saw he was staring at her breasts. Even she had to admit they looked inviting. She asked if he wanted to suck them.

"Yes,"

"Go ahead, but first let me pour some wine on them." She poured some of the wine from her glass onto each one. He bent his head and sucked one; a minute or two later he sucked the other.

"That feels good, Miguel. Does it feel good to you too?"

He nodded yes.

"Keep sucking. I want to discuss something with you, something very important."

His eyes got big and he started to say something but she encouraged him to keep his mouth glued to her breast and allow her to talk. She ran her fingers through his longish blonde hair. He stared up at her.

"Miguel, you know how important it is for me to remain a virgin until my wedding night. It wasn't an issue until you and I started dating. I know it's not as issue for you, but it is for me. I'm having a harder time resisting the temptation to have intercourse. I hope you believe me when I tell you how much I desire you. I want to do to you what you do to me, but I'm afraid if I do I will want to go all the way. I really love what you do to me and how good you make me feel. Tonight I feel as though I achieved true ecstasy. Your mouth is wonderful. I know you enjoy it too but I also want to be fair to you. What I'm about to ask you is totally unfair, but I have to."

She paused for dramatic effect.

She groaned, "Damn, your mouth feels good. You are certainly not making this easier." She closed her eyes. She felt her body shudder.

She opened them and continued, "Would it be too much a sacrifice if I quit doing things to you? It would really help me avoid temptation, but I also know it's not fair. I know you orgasm doing things to me and I want you too. I just don't want you to be frustrated or think our relationship is only about me. If you can't I'll understand."

She didn't stop Miguel from taking his mouth off of her very swollen nipple. He wasn't upset at all by her request; in fact, his penis was throbbing. He had no idea why her request aroused him so deeply, but it did.

"Jean, it's not unfair. I know how important your virginity is to you. I never thought any woman would find me too tempting. I'm flattered. If we do this does this mean I can't climax? I will try not to but I don't know if I can."

She wanted to kiss him, "No, Miguel. I want you to climax as often as you like. I just don't think I should actively help you climax."

He mulled over her words, "So it's okay if I cum while doing things like eating you? That is easy enough the first time I cum but what about the second or third times? Would it be okay Jean if I touched myself or rubbed against something the second time?"

She answered, "That would be okay with me Miguel so long as you kept your underwear on and your penis covered. I just have to avoid the temptation."

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers