Chance Encounter Ch. 19

Story Info
Dealing with Jean and Leo dating.
3.8k words
3.98
19.6k
7

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
570 Followers

Monday through Saturday, Miguel jacked off to memories of fucking Jean in the ass. Closing his eyes allowed him to replay the scene again and again. He saw her offering him the jar, he scooping up a handful, applying the Vaseline to his penis, looking at his very greasy erection, Jean straddling him, pressing her sex to him, the wet trail she left on his shirt, he holding his penis straight up and out, she lining up her anus with his penis, slowly entering her as she sat down, tracing the outline where their bodies joined, holding her ass as he fucked her, climaxing, followed by his mouth on her anus, she squeezing down feeding him, his tongue up her butt, she climaxing.

For those six days he was able to block Leo and Jean's dad from his thoughts. Jean's letters helped as she didn't mention Leo. The focus of her letters was on them and how much deeper she had fallen in love with him. She believed they had gotten exponentially closer as a couple; it was as if they were of one heart, soul, and mind. She didn't want to sound like her question was a marriage proposal but it thrilled her to hear him answer yes. She still wanted a formal engagement, but there was no need to ask her as she had asked him. She did want him to ask her parents. She was undecided about continuing school or starting a family and opined God would make the decision for her.

She told him she needed to figure out a way to see him and what might possibly be their first home. She couldn't wait to break in their bed. She told him she really liked having him in her bottom. She told him she had been wanting to try it and the moment just seemed right. Months ago one of her girlfriends had told her how much she liked it. Jean was incredulous; while she liked the feel of Miguel's finger in her bottom, she feared a penis might be too big. Her girlfriend assured her it would stretch to accomodate the larger object. As for discomfort if they used lots of lubrication and went slow she would only be a little sore. She wrote, "I was sore, but your soft tongue made it all better. Thanks." She ended her sentence with another smiley face.

She wrote, "From now on you can go up my butt. No condoms, no worries, and no pulling out when you cum. Next time I want to try it doggy style." She added three happy faces to the end of her sentence bringing a smile to Miguel's face.

She added, "When you kissed me down there I thought you were doing it to just to please me, but when you frenched me I knew you liked doing it as much as I liked having you do it. I'm so glad we can share our kinks. I can't imagine having anyone's mouth but yours down there. It's just too intimate."

She did mention their talk in the hotel, but cited it as evidence of their maturity as a couple. Instead of driving a wedge between them it had brought them closer. She understood his apprehension and he understood her curiosity. She emphasized the word curiosity by underlining it three times.

She wrote, "I'm so glad you didn't blow up or freak out. You just listened and accepted. You knew I wasn't criticizing you. I know it wasn't easy to hear. Believe me, it wasn't easy for me to tell you. Having that Playgirl helped alot. I liked looking at the pictures with you there. After we're married I'm going to want a subscription. I never thought I'd like porn, but I do (haha)."

She cautioned him to be careful what he wrote in his letters. She hoped he understood. Her dad's behavior spooked her so she didn't want to give him more ammunition.

Miguel responded to her letters. He assured her a summer marriage would work. He thought they should go and look at rings. He liked being asked but he also wanted to ask her parents and obtain their blessing before making it official. He would tell his family when it got closer. His parents adored her. His mother had told him Jean was the kind of woman he needed. She suited his personality. He agreed with Jean's observations. They were mature. He admitted his initial reactions were hurt and anger, but glad he hadn't lashed out. Since they were being honest with one another it would be easier if he felt the same as her, but he didn't. He wasn't trying to make her feel guilty and if she wanted him to lie and tell her he had the same thoughts he could. He doubted, however, she would believe him.

Rereading her letters and his responses he marveled at the power of love. He was incapable of telling her no. She held so much power over him. It was as though she really did have him by the balls. He also knew she was making the rules, but she wanted his acceptance and support. They were a partnership and as partners she wanted his unwavering support. She wouldn't have mentioned that night in the hotel room if she wasn't interested in other men.

Between the lines with the wolf Leo knocking at her door Jean was telegraphing him in code she was going to act on her feelings. Regardless of what she did she wanted them to continue as a couple. She wanted his blessing. By talking about a summer marriage and confiding he didn't have the same urges he was telling her he would support whatever happened. It sounded painless and simple in a letter.

On Sunday, those hands of Jean cradling his scrotum squeezed hard.

He picked up the pay phone and dialed her number. After feeding the machine two dollars in quarters her phone rang. Jean's mom answered.

She sounded apologetic when she told him Jean was out. When he asked if she went with someone she hesitated before answering. Her voice was soft and soothing. She knew her answer would be painful. It was also firm.

"Hello, Miguel. How are you?"

"I'm fine, keeping busy. School and work. Is Jean home?"

"No, she's not. She went to the movies."

"When do you think she'll be home? I'll call back."

"I don't know. Tomorrow she has classes so it shouldn't be too late." She chuckled before continuing, "Then again she's been out late every night this week."

He knew his voice sounded small, like his penis, "Is she seeing Leo?"

Her mom hesitated before answering. He sensed she was debating whether or not to lie, "Yes."

He answered, "Oh."

"Miguel, you sound surprised. I thought you knew."

"I did." He wanted to tell her everything, to confide in her completely, get her on his side, but he didn't.

"Leo says you two go way back. What a small world! Jean said you two ran into him at the movies. A few days after you left she told us Leo was coming over. Her father was speechless. Leo he asked. Yes Leo she answered. He asked a zillion questions. You know Jean's dad. Always quiet, but not this time. Although we keep in touch with his parents we hadn't seen Leo in years. He has certainly grown up. He was always athletic, but I forgot how muscular he is."

She started to say more but remembered she was talking to Miguel, Jean's boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Miguel. Don't pay any attention to me. We were just excited to see Leo again. It brought back good memories."

His head was reeling. He was momentarily at a loss for words. Finally he croaked out, "It's okay. Leo's a good guy."

He knew he came across as defeated.

"Miguel, so are you. Don't sell yourself short. Besides, Jean didn't say she was breaking up with you. She's just obeying her dad. I don't think they are serious. They just have a lot in common and a lot of catching up to do. She is like a little sister to him."

Her words didn't make him feel any better. He was tempted to say, "I doubt he's seen his sister naked in the back seat of a car," but wisely didn't. Her parents would shit bricks if they knew what she and Miguel did sexually.

He instead asked, "Should I call back later?"

She answered, "Yes, but please make it before ten."

After the phone call he finished his laundry, returned to his apartment, and tried not to think about Jean. He did homework, read, watched t.v., exercised, went for a walk and counting the hours and then the minutes until he could call Jean again.

He walked to the laundromat, dialed her number, put two more dollars in the slot and waited for it to ring. It was 9:55.

Her mom answered on the first ring. She didn't sound groggy. She knew it was him.

"Hello Miguel."

"Hi."

"I was wondering if Jean was home."

"She's not home Miguel."

"Oh."

She tried to cheer him up.

"It was a beautiful day wasn't it? Did you go for a run? Did you see the Cowboys play? How is school going? What did you have for dinner? Jean tells me you like to cook. Her father doesn't. He's already asleep. I'm just watching t.v."

Miguel found the conversation maddening. He couldn't be rude and he couldn't let her know how he really felt so he answered her questions and even asked a few of his own. He was hoping he could keep her on the phone long enough until Jean came home. Instead of using the announcement from the operator to feed the phone more money Jean's mom told him she would wait while he put more money in. She made it clear she was there for him. She understood he was going through a painful patch. He considered the eight dollars in quarters money well spent. When he finally had to end his call because he was out of money Jean's mom wished him a good night and promised to let Jean know he called. Even though he hadn't spoken with Jean his spirits felt lifted.

He went back to his apartment, grabbed a beer, and sat down at the kitchen table. A dozen times he tried to put his thoughts to paper and a dozen times he gave up. It was after midnight. He got in bed, but couldn't get to sleep.

He decided a climax might help him relax. He got his penis erect and began to stroke it. Up and down, up and down. He closed his eyes and began to fantasize. The mental images appearing before him were not of he and Jean, but Jean with Leo. He imagined them fucking, Jean sucking Leo's cock, Leo eating Jean, Leo sucking Jean's breasts, the two of them french kissing.

The intensity of his orgasm surprised him. The first stream of ejaculate hit his chin, the second between his pecs, the third his navel. He used a finger to wipe his chin clean. Having no tissue or towel handy he licked his digit clean. He imagined Jean sucking Leo's cock. He wondered if it was as oversized as his muscles. He bet she swallowed. Leo just didn't the seem the type to take no for an answer.

With the taste of cum in his mouth and streams of it on his torso Miguel drifted off to sleep. When he woke in the morning the aftertaste was still there. It and the now dried ejaculate on his torso made him feel like a total loser. He saw himself as pathetic, jacking off to thoughts of Leo and Jean having sex. He knew why he was thinking of them, but he didn't understand why those images produced such powerful orgasms. They should have shrunk his penis, but instead they overinflated it compelling him to jack off to relieve the throbbing.

In the shower he jacked off again to more snapshot mental images of Jean and Leo. Like the previous one his orgasm wasn't just good, but great.

He finished his shower, toweled himself dry, dressed, and went to school. He wasn't any happier, but he wasn't terribly downed. He pictured himself as coping. He would get through this one day at a time.

He wrote Jean a long letter at lunch. He didn't ask about her week or her weekend but did hope both had been good. He told her about his. He described how he called her twice and the conversation he had with her mom the second time. He ended his letter telling her he both missed and loved her. He mailed it on the way home.

He continued to write and to jack off to mental images of Leo and Jean. He received no letters from her until Thursday. It was a short letter. She apologized for not having written but she had been busy. She thanked him for being so supportive. She wished she had been there for his calls as she missed his voice. She was anxious to see him. She told him she loved him.

He welcomed work and school as they distracted him from obsessing over Jean.
It would be another week before he saw Jean. He debated on going home wondering if it would be easier to let their relationship wither on the vine long distance.

Like a faithful pet he continued to write to tell her about his week and to hope hers was going well. He did receive letters from her on Friday and Saturday. Like Thursday's she apologized for not writing more. As she put it there were not enough hours in the day. She was always busy. She was counting the days to his return. They had lots to talk about. She ended her letters with 'Te amo mucho (I love you a lot.)

He wasn't feeling very loved as her letters felt rushed. They just didn't seem as warm. He knew Leo was the reason she was burning the candle at both ends. No matter what her mother said they were beyond the catch up phase. He didn't know for a fact she was sleeping with him, but he sensed they weren't out late to just talk.

His reaction varied. At times he felt numb. Other times depressed. He even felt liberated. He sometimes felt anger. Mostly he felt aroused. Stroking his four and a half inches, five if he really stretched it, he understood and in a weird way supported Jean's attraction to Leo. He was everything Miguel wasn't.
He mentally crafted scenarios of them as he pumped timing his orgasm with theirs.

He hoped Leo would tire of her and dump her. He then felt bad having such thoughts. He didn't want Jean hurt. He hoped she concluded Miguel was the man for her and she dumped him never to stray again, the itch she felt scratched forever. He also hoped her dad would get off her back and leave the two of them alone to pick up and return to whole the pieces of what he thought had been a great relationship.

Sunday arrived. He took his laundry to the laundromat. Armed with another roll of quarters he called Jean's house. It wasn't noon. Her mom answered.

"Miguel, wait a minute. Jean just walked in the door. She was at church."

Jean picked up the phone. She sounded genuinely excited to hear his voice.

She made it clear this was not a good time to discuss anything deep.

"We're about to all sit down and have lunch. Then we'll watch the game." It was clear she didn't want to take the phone to her bedroom. She asked about his week, told him she had received his letters, told him to look out for more of hers.

He was bursting inside. He had questions and he wanted answers.

Since he knew her mom was so close he whispered, "Jean are we still together?"

She sounded shocked, "Of course."

"Is Leo having lunch at your house today?"

She answered, "Yes."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No." She sounded a bit irritated. She paused and lowered her voice, "Miguel, don't do this. We already discussed this."

Her irritation didn't bother him.

"Are you having sex with him?"

Thirty seconds passed before she answered, "Yes." Her voice was flat, "Anything else you want to know or can it wait?"

He was furious. He wanted to shout into the phone, but didn't. He hoped his voice sounded equally flat, "No. It can wait."

Neither of them spoke for a good minute. She broke the silence.

"Miguel, I can talk. My parents left the room. What's come over you? I cannot believe how much you are overreacting. I thought you were my friend, that you understood and supported me. To start your phone call asking me if we are still together floored me. Trust me; if we ever break up you'll be the first to know and I will tell you to your face. I hope you never again doubt I love you."

Miguel ended up apologizing. The tears started flowing and he couldn't stop them.

Jean went from angry to compassionate, "Miguel, I understand why you're upset. I'll do better writing you. I think about you all the time. Would it help if I told you more?"

His nose was running. He sniffed up the snot as he had no tissue. Her question surprised him, but not as much as his answer, "Yes."

"Really? You want to know Miguel?"

"Uh huh," he answered.

She sounded very pleased, "Wow. I don't know what else to say."

Like a mother fussing over a child she asked if he was feeling better. He told her he was. She asked if he was coming down. He said he was. She asked if he knew she loved him. He told her he did. She told him what she wanted him to do was to go home, watch t.v., write her a letter, drink a beer, and clear his mind of all the bad thoughts he was having.

"Instead of thinking bad things I want you to think happy thoughts."

He asked if he could call her later in the day.

She cooed, "Miguel, I don't know if I'll be home early. I don't think I will, but I want you to call. You can always talk to my mom. Who knows but maybe I'll get home while you're still on the phone."

He heard the doorbell ring and her dad's voice as he greeted Leo with a warmth he had never shown Miguel.

The doorbell was Jean's cue to end the phone call. She said, "Yo te amo mucho."

He parroted it back.

Even though the news wasn't good and the call too short it had been great to her voice and to know where they stood. Their future was up to him. He could accept her infidelity and move on or let it destroy them. To him it was a no brainer; of course he would accept her infidelity. He loved her. She loved him. Nothing else mattered.

He did as she requested. He watched the same game Jean, Leo, and her family were watching. He wondered if her dad gave up the couch so they could sit together. He imagined them holding hands or cuddling in front of her parents. After the game he heard Jean telling her parents she and Leo were going out. She didn't say where and they didn't ask. He saw them driving to his house, getting into his bed, and making love. Those thoughts should have made him sad, but they made him happy because when they were done Jean was still his.

He wrote her a long letter apologizing for his behavior and thanked her for putting up with his juvenile antics. He promised it wouldn't happen again. He would never doubt her feelings for him. He also iterated how he understood the position she was in. He promised to be a better boyfriend and at some point in time an equally supportive and understanding husband.

He did jack off to imagined scenes of Leo's cock going in and out of Jean's tight, wet, and warm vagina. He wondered if Leo wore a condom or did he pull out and shoot his cum all over her belly.

At 9:45 he left his apartment and walked the two blocks to the laundromat.
He dialed the number. A second later a recording told him to deposit $1.85. He put in two dollars worth of quarters. Two rings later the other end picked up.

It was Jean's mom. She told him Jean wasn't home. She sensed he was about to hang up so she started talking telling him how happy it made Jean to be here when she called. She talked about him throughout lunch. Her mom didn't say if it made Leo uncomfortable to hear Jean talk about Miguel. She and Miguel discussed the game. They then talked about the meal. She said she missed having him help in the kitchen, especially with clean up. They talked until he ran out of quarters. She told him she enjoyed their conversation and apologized for Jean not being there. She also hoped he understood the situation. He told her she didn't need to apologize and he did understand.

He went back to his apartment. The hardness in his pants was now throbbing. He desperately needed to come. Throughout his phone call his subconscious kept reminding him Jean was late and Leo was the reason. He was talking sports and food with Jean's mother while Leo was fucking Jean. He didn't bother to strip when he got inside his apartment. He unzipped his pants, fished his penis out, and pumped. Thirty seconds later he filled his palm with fresh ejaculate.

Wanting to feel connected to Jean he did what she expressed turned her on. He licked the palm of his hand clean. He wondered if Leo's cum tasted like his. He wished he could tell her what he did in a letter but knew it would have to wait until they were face to face. He wished she had the same privacy he had.

Miguel59
Miguel59
570 Followers
12