Chance Encounter Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

Down to her bra and panties he took in her body. Her breasts strained the confines of her bra as her bush was clearly visible through her panties. He found himself hungering to have his face between her thighs.

She stood by the bed. They hugged, he completely clothed, she nearly naked. In between kisses she moaned for him to pull her panties down. She was breathing heavy. She moaned when he hooked his fingers in the waistband and dropped to his knees as he pulled them off of her. She lifted each foot as he finished removing them. She dropped to the bed and was flat on her back the heels of her feet resting on the bed railing and legs open wide a second later.

He was eye to eye with her vagina. It was wet and a deep pink. Its entrance looked larger reminding him of an open mouth with no teeth or tongue. Her labia looked swollen. He couldn't see cum but he smelled it.

He didn't dive in but began at her inner thighs and slowly kissed his way up stopping at her vulva. She was rotating her hips and panting, reminding him of a bitch in heat.

He placed his mouth mere millimeters away from her pink flesh. Nothing was going to stop him from eating her, but before he did he had to know, "Were you with Leo before you came home?"

She actually answered by rubbing her sex against his face. He didn't pull away. She rubbed against his lips hoping to draw his tongue out. He kept his mouth closed. He wanted to eat her, but he first wanted her to answer his question. He wasn't going to let her dodge the question no matter how badly he craved eating her.

They remained frozen for a minute. His lips and her labia were touching. He knew the truth as he could smell cum, but he needed to hear the truth. He wasn't repelled knowing she was full of another man's spunk, but drawn to it. The urge to taste him on her was strong. His penis throbbed.

Each time he inhaled he smelled Leo.

She was trying to figure Miguel out. He didn't seem mad just resolved. He also didn't seem turned off, but very turned on, like he was under her spell.

She caressed his scalp lightly touching it with her fingernails, "Does it matter? What's important is I'm with you and I desire you."

She rubbed her wet pink flesh against his face. "You know you want to, don't you?"

He didn't move. When he spoke she could feel the vibration of his lips as the sound traveled.

"Yes, I want to."

"Then what's stopping you?"

She looked at him. She could see the truth in his eyes. Deep down he feared she thought less of him, that he was a freak. She actually thought just the opposite. He was telling her he was one hundred percent on board. He was also asking for her to formally recognize his role.

"Yes, Miguel. I was with Leo earlier. He fucked me twice. And no, he didn't use a condom."

She let her words sink in. He had read about her infidelity and now he was hearing her admit it. He was now having his nose rubbed in it. In a few seconds he would taste her betrayal as he licked her.

"Do you want to be my cuntlicker Miguel? I hope you do because I want you to be the one I go to when I need my cunt licked. I especially want to be licked after another man fills me with his seed. Is that what you want Miguel, to clean up Leo's cum?"

"I want to be your cuntlicker Jean. I want to lick you clean."

"Miguel, this conversation isn't just about licking my cunt is it?"

He admitted, "No, it's not."

"That's right. It's about me being in charge, isn't it? I'm your reina (queen) aren't I?"

"Yes, you're my reina."

"And you're my servant. Not my slave because you're volunteering to do this."

"I'm your servant."

"I make all the decisions Miguel. My word is final. I control you, but you don't control me. If I choose I can have other lovers, but you can't."

"You can have other lovers. And I can't. You are my boss."

"That's right. Now be a good servant and lick me clean of Leo's cum."

He thirstily lapped at her pink flesh probing her vagina with his tongue. She knew he could taste cum. She bore down hoping to reward him with whatever cum was still inside. He responded licking even faster.

"That's it Miguel. Lick up Leo's cum. Get it all, you cuntlicker."

She preferred being eaten slowly but fast and frezied seemed fitting for the moment. Thinking about him eating her had aroused her but their conversation had pushed her to the edge.

She took her fingers and pulled her labia apart exposing her engored clit. "Lick it. No, suck it."

He rapidly flicked it with his tongue then pressed his lips to it and sucked.

She began to buck then stiffen. She let out a low pitched scream as she climaxed. His thoughts were focused entirely on her pink flesh. It was as though she and her pussy were detached. He came too. He had felt his penis throb followed by five rapid fire contractions. Cumming had never felt so good he thought.

She begged him to stop but he was oblivious to her voice. Unable to take any more stimulation she pushed his head away. She was breathing hard, gasping, "Miguel, no more."

He apologized, "I didn't hear you the first time. I was too caught up in what I was doing."

"It's okay." She reached down and ran her fingers from his cheek to his chin, "You're all wet."

"I know."

Her hand continued to caress his face. She ran a finger against his lips. He opened his mouth and gently bit it, then softly sucked it. Basking in the afterglow she said aloud, but not really to him, "Wow. I needed that so bad."

She saw him as her pet and herself as his master.

The adoration in his eyes reminded her of a dog's, unwavering and unconditional. She also detected sadness, but that was to be expected. Once the sexual fever cooled reality set in. Overcome with lust, it was easy to assume the role of a submissive, to be a willing cuckold, to taste the seed of another man on her flesh, but now there was no heat.

He remained kneeling but turned his head and rested the side of his face on her pubis. She found it a sweet gesture.

She was looking up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and asked, "Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"You know what. Did you cum?"

He knew she wanted him too, but it always made him feel even less of a man when he did.

"Yes."

"I'm glad. I thought you would. I could tell you were excited."

"Very," he admitted. A few seconds later she felt something wet where he rested his head. She ran her hand across his face and located the source of the wetness. Miguel was silently crying.

She knew in that instant she had a choice, to be strong and firm or weak and tender.

"It's okay Miguel. Go ahead and cry. I know you feel overwhelmed but so do I. This will take some getting used to. So far you are handling it really well."

The soft tears turned into a flow. Silence turned to sobs. She held his head with her hands.

"It's okay," she assured him.

He began to blubber spilling in random fashion everything on his mind.

"I'm worried I'll lose you. I don't want you to think I'm a freak. I like this too. I'm tired of being apart."

He was having a complete meltdown.

She sat up took his blubbering head in her hands and guided his face back to her sex.

"That's it. Lick me. Go nice and slow. You're not going to lose me, not ever. I don't think you're a freak. I love what we have. You're very strong. I love you more because you submit. Don't fight who you are. We both know I'm the strong one and that's okay. We're partners. Your tongue feels so good Miguel. That's it. I taste good don't I. Take your time cuntlicker. Smell and taste him."

She fed him her cunt for the next half hour. His waterworks and blubbering ended. His focus was on her pussy. At the end he extended his tongue as she fucked herself with it.

She flooded his face when she came.

He didn't know why but eating her had made him feel better. He felt able to handle anything.

He wanted to talk and hoped she did too.

"Jean?"

"Yes."

"Do you love him?"

"It's complicated Miguel. Yes, but not like I love you. I don't think about him in a romantic way but I do think about him a lot. Not as much as I think about you. I definitely don't see a future with him, not like I see one with you."

He felt sort of better. He had wanted to hear her say no, but he understood one couldn't disconnect physical inticacy from emotional.

"Why aren't you using protection?"

"I don't have a really good answer. I guess because he didn't want to. Then I decided I didn't want to either. It feels so much better without. I don't feel like I'm being a bad Catholic."

"Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

"More worried about my parents' reaction. I know you'll stick with me Miguel."

"I would Jean."

"That's what I thought you'd say. I knew you'd marry me even if I was carrying another man's baby."

"What about Leo? What does he want?"

"I honestly don't know Miguel. I'm absolutely positive he has no interest in marrying me. I think if I got pregnant he would see it as my problem, not his. Besides I know I'll have you to help me."

"Do you think you're pregnant?"

"I was fertile when we did it. I guess I'll know soon enough."

"If you are I'll marry you Jean."

"You'd better. I can't do this without without you."

Her words made him feel almost noble. He would restore her honor by marrying her.

She continued, "I hope you won't hate me for admitting this, but I really hope he makes me pregnant."

"I won't hate you. But why now?"

"I can't explain it. I just know it's the right time."

"But it's not. You have two more years of school. I have two more semesters. We have no money."

"I'm not going back to school Miguel. I haven't told my parents but all I want to do is to be a housewife and have a bunch of kids. I can move in with you or work and get an apartment of my own until you graduate. With your degree you're going to get hired right away. We'll have plenty of money in time for the baby."

"You've thought about this a lot?"

"I have. I want Leo's baby and to be your wife."

He admired her honesty and returned it in kind.

"Jean, As crazy as this sounds I want the same thing."

She smiled, then joked, "To be my wife?"

He laughed, "No, to be your husband."

She caressed his face, "Good because I don't want to be a man. I just want to wear the pants in the family."

He was still on his knees between her legs; her thighs were open wide as she sat up. He lifted his head up as she lowered hers down. They shared a very sensual kiss. When it ended she asked him to go inside her.

"Are you sure? I don't have a condom."

"I'm sure. I'm not fertile. But to be safe I want you to pull out before you come."

He answered, "Okay," knowing his acceptance of her restrictions made him her coconspirator to have Leo fertilize her womb.

He stood up, unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants and underwear.

She watched him. He stood in front of her. She took hold of his erection and before taking it into her mouth told him how cute it was. Her warm wet mouth felt exquisite. He was glad she didn't suck him for long because another minute and he would have cum.

She got on her back.

He mounted her.

She guided him in. He was now experiencing what Leo had been feeling for the past three weeks.

She asked him how it felt.

He assured her it was better than he ever imagined.

"I like the feel of you in me too. I'm going to pet myself while you fuck me."

He knew she didn't have to masturbate when Leo fucked her, but she deserved pleasure. She encouraged him to thrust hard as she quickly brought herself off.

He kept thrusting and thinking his orgasm was approaching she reminded him to pull out. She wasn't worried about him getting her pregnant as she was no longer fertile. This wasn't about preventing her from getting pregnant, but about her being in charge.

"Miguel, you need to pull out."

"I will Jean, it just feels so good."

She let him thrust a few more times as she liked making him feel good and seeing the excitement on his face, but she also knew she had to exercise her dominance.

She put a hand on his chest and pushed him away, "That's enough Miguel."

He started to protest, "But I'm not close...", but the continued pressure of her hand on his chest told him it was pointless to argue. He pulled out.

"Pet yourself Miguel."

At her urging he masturbated depositing his seed just above the hairline of her pubis.

She watched him climax and after he finished she said, "Now lick it up and when you're done eat me."

He dropped to his knees, licked her lower torso clean and worked his way down to her vagina. than she was urging him to pull out and lick her. As he ate her she called him her cunt licker and told him she wished he could have been there today servicing her the instant Leo withdrew. She also praised him for pulling out, for achieving his climax by masturbating knowing it was not nearly as pleasurable as cumming inside her, and for so eagerly cleaning her of his cum.

As vocal as she was he wondered if anyone walking outside could hear her comments. Her words spurred humiliation and arousal. He responded to her comments assuring her he would get it all, that it tasted good, confirming he was indeed her cunt licker, and wishing he too would have been there to eat her seconds after Leo's cock withdrew. He even promised her he would clean Leo's cock of their combined juices and if needed get him hard again for her.

Miguel's words, both solicited and unsolicited, were gasoline poured on the fire Miguel's mouth had started between her legs. When she orgasmed she clamped her legs together squeezing his head like a vise completely immobilizing him save his tongue which kept lapping away.

She said, "Stop," but he didn't because her thighs blocked out her voice. She finally slapped the top of his head. She couldn't take any more pleasure but it wasn't for lack of desire.

When Jean released her hold on Miguel's head they both said, "Wow."

She looked at the clock radio and noted the time.

"We need to get dressed. You go first. I'll join you."

He stood up and with his pants and underwear still around his ankles waddled to the bathroom where he washed his penis off in the sink, dried off and pulled his underwear and pants up. He then cleaned his face and fingers of their juices. He rinsed his mouth out several times but the sensation of cum lingered. He knew from past experience its taste would linger for hours.

Jean came in as he was finishing. She sat on the commode and urinated.

What she did next surprised him, but in a good way. She asked him to get a washcloth, wet it, and to clean her.

She stood with her feet wide apart. He knelt and cleaned her front. She turned around and said, "Now my ass."

He cleaned between her cheeks starting from the top and ending at her perineum.

When he was done she directed him to get a towel and to dry her. He did her bottom first. She told him to kiss her asshole. He did. She turned around. He dried her genitals. She again asked him to kiss her pussy. He did.

"Thank you," she said, "Now I need the sink."

He stood up and moved out of the way and watched as she brushed her teeth, applied fresh makeup. She was watching him in the mirror. She smiled at the mirror and he smiled back. He really felt as though he had assumed a new role. He was her boyfriend in name only. She treated him as her hand maiden.

She lifted her arm, "Spray it." He picked up the deodorant and sprayed her left followed by her right underarm.

"Now go get my panties and dress."

He retrieved them.

"Put my panties on me."

She lifted her foot up. He slipped them on one leg then the other. He pulled them up.

"Now my dress."

He put it on her. She turned around and he zipped it up.

She looked at him. "Thanks. I hope you'll be here to help me dress before I go out with Leo tomorrow night. I might even have you drop me off before you head out. Now, how do I look?"

"Beautiful," he answered.

"But do I look fuckable?"

"Very," he replied, knowing her question wasn't if he thought she looked fuckable, but if other men would.

They went to the living room. She sat on the couch and told him to sit by her, but not too close as her dad would want to see some space between them. He wanted to talk about his feelings but sensed Jean was in the mood for quiet. She turned on the t.v. and found a football game to watch. He marveled at her ability to compartmentalize. She seemed to have no trouble opening the door then closing it.

He was just the opposite. He had so many questions to ask. He was dying to talk.

He and Jean exchanged smiles. He felt her eyes on him while he watched the game.

Her dad arrived first, then her mom.

Her mom began cooking. Jean asked her if she needed help. She replied she did.

Jean looked at Miguel and tilted her head in the direction of the kitchen. She wanted to keep watching the game. Miguel stood up.

Jean said, "Miguel will help you."

"That's nice."

Miguel and Jean's mom prepared dinner while Jean and her dad watched the game. After dinner Miguel volunteered to clean up. He thought Jean might help him, but she went with her parents into the living room.

He should have felt angry, but he instead felt almost high. He had felt this way before from running. He wondered if the flood of endorphins was due to his happiness with Jean or because she was treating him as her servant. She had even told him she owned him, called him her servant, labeled him her cunt licker. He noticed as he stood at the sink washing dishes he had a partial erection. He knew he was leaking precum.

He liked how good submitting made him feel. Earlier in Jean's bathroom as he waited on her he had experienced the same sensation.

After the dishes were done and the kitchen cleaned he joined Jean and her parents in the living room. He was about to sit down when Jean asked her parents if they needed drinks. They did. Jean volunteered Miguel to get them all drinks.

He took their orders and got them drinks. Jean's dad yelled for him to open a can of nuts. Jean said her mom wanted cubes of cheese and olives. He found a tray and brought everything out at one time. He served them.

Her parents thanked him. Her dad even commented he needed to take a break and watch some of the game. After the game Jean looked at Miguel before telling her parents she wanted some ice cream. She offered to bring them some, but they declined.

She stood up and Miguel followed her lead, but she didn't get her purse. She instead said, "Miguel, go on outside. I'll be there in a few minutes."

What she said surprised him and from the looks her parents were giving each other surprised them too. He didn't say anything. He exited the house wondering what was up. He felt paranoid but told himself not to panic. He hoped Jean wasn't playing with him. He had never felt more vulnerable.

He stood outside five to ten minutes before Jean joined him.

"Miguel, you look so serious. Is anything the matter?"

He assured her there wasn't. She looked very happy.

The minute she took his hand in hers and led him to the car his mood brightened. He had been paranoid. What she talked about was not his business and he doubted it was about him.

Jean said she really was craving ice cream but added, "Dessert will be later."

He smiled knowing she meant he was going to eat her.

They went inside the Baskin Robbins and ordered. Jean suggested they find a table and eat their ice cream now.

They got their ice cream and sat down.

Jean asked him if he was wondering what she talked to her parents about.

He answered, "I did."

She smiled, "I talked about you."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Know what we talked about?"

"No."

"You staying the night. They agreed. You'll sleep in my brother's old room."

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers