Chance Encounter Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

He liked the idea but also thought it might be awkward in the morning. He also felt guilty as he hadn't seen his family in three weeks. He could also tell Jean was very happy about him spending the night.

"Miguel, this is great. We'll be together until you leave tomorrow."

Her eyes looked glassy. He wasn't the only one awash in endorphins.

She continued, "Our time together is so short. I know I'm being selfish, but I don't want to share you this weekend. Your parents don't know you're in town, right?"

"No. I feel the same way. I just feel guilty."

She took his hand, "Don't feel guilty. You're doing this for me. That should make you feel not guilty."

She gave him a conspiratorial wink, "Besides, if my parents go out you can help me get ready for my date with Leo. And if they are home you can see me before I go to his place."

He felt like such a pervert. Inside he was salivating at the idea, but on the outside he felt hurt and humiliated. He wondered what her parents would think when they both left the house together in separate cars, he to school and she to Leo's. Wrapped as in wrapped around her finger came to mind.

She stared at him. She had a look he was seeing whenever she exercised her control of him, unbridled lust.

She stood up, "Let's go. You can finish your ice cream in the car."

He looked at her chest. Her nipples were poking against her dress.

They left. She drove them to their makeout location.

On the way there she told him, "I want you so badly right now Miguel. I want your head between my legs. And I know you feel the same way, don't you?"

"I do."

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers