Chance Encounter Ch. 28

Story Info
After the Party
4.1k words
3.02
25.6k
7

Part 28 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers

I want to thank the readers I have for their encouragement and feedback. Writing is hard work and erotic storytelling even tougher as those who don't like the theme seem incapable of skipping over stories they don't find arousing. The ultimate goals of my writing are to entertain, pique one's interest, and arouse as that's what erotica is all about. So if you like cuckold, femdom, male subs, and breeding, enjoy!

While Miguel cleaned up, Jean and her mom sat on the couch and discussed how well the evening went. Loud enough for Miguel to hear her mom thanked Jean for lending her Miguel as without his help she would have been too exhausted doing everything by herself. She added how the ladies had nothing but praise for Miguel and how a manservant was a great idea, especially one who didn't hover. It was as though he was invisible to her guests, unless needed. Like an apparition he appeared and just as quickly disappeared.

It was close to 2 before Miguel finished cleaning up. He was in the middle of scrubbing the sink clean when Jean came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him whispering into his ear, her breath warm, as she pressed her breasts against him, "Thanks. After you finish with the sink I have a surprise for you. Where's the key Father G gave you?"

He whispered back, worried Jean's mom might hear, "On my key ring in your room."

She said, "Good. I'll be back in a minute. After you're done, go to my room and take a shower. "

He started to say something but she put her finger against his lips and said, "Shhh. No questions. Just do as I asked." She then whispered, "I love you," before unwrapping her arms from around him.

His exhaustion from what had been a very long and demanding day vanished. Helping with the party had prevented him from analyzing the day's events and there had been no opportunity to discuss with Jean what he had experienced and its effect on him. He focused his energy on the last grey mark in the sink, scrubbing it away. Done, he rinsed the sponge out.

He didn't glance towards the living room, but headed to Jean's bedroom where he quickly stripped. He briefly studied himself in the bathroom mirror admiring the steel cage imprisoning his penis. Before showering he sat on the toilet sea and urinated concluding it was easier than trying to align his urethra with the slit at the end of his cage.

He quickly showered, toweled off, used the blowdryer again on his genitals, and noticed on the bathroom vanity a note from Jean next to a small glass bottle. It read, "For my jewels."

He opened the bottle, peered in, and poured a little onto his finger. Its smell and texture he recognized as the chrism oil Father G had suggested he use to prevent chafing. Comprised mainly of olive oil he detected other ingredients, lavender, frankincense, myrrh, and a hint of eucalyptus. He applied it to the base of the cage where it made contact with the base of his penis and his pubis. Then he applied it to his testicles which no longer hung. The leather covered chain wrapped around the backside of his scrotum he paid particular attention to lubricating as that was where the risk of chafing was greatest. His testicles were very pronounced, one on each side of the metal shaft. He oiled them, noting how sensitive they were and how good it felt to massage the oil into them.

He capped the bottle, washed his fingers, appreciating Jean's kind gesture, wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom, unsure of what to expect as he entered Jean's bedroom.

The room was dark.

"Turn off the bathroom light," he heard Jean say, "and come here."

He did suppressing the need to ask, "What about your mom?"

Halfway to her bed, Jean turned on her nighstand lamp. At the edge of the bed, she was on her side under the covers.

As he approached the bed she threw the covers off of her revealing herself to him in all her naked glory. She had never looked so beautiful he thought. Her eyes seemed to be a darker blue and her hair almost black, but it was her body he found most beautiful. He didn't know if it was the pose but she reminded him of a painting of a 17th century courtesan in an art gallery by a painter he couldn't remember of a woman lounging in bed, her body lush, fecund, womanly, and inviting.

He got to the side of the bed and stood there. While he wasn't musclebound he had muscle and he was so lean his abdomen was well defined. He had a nice chest and good arms and legs even if they were never going to push huge amounts of weight. He possessed little body hair and probably never would. Save for his undersized manhood which wasn't ugly he knew he was visually pleasing to Jean's eye.

She whispered, "I like the cage. Seeing you in it is makes me very wet."

He answered, "I like it too. And I'm glad it arouses you."

She asked him if he liked what he saw.

He answered, "More than you'll ever know."

She reached out and grabbed the metal shaft, then ran her nails across his testicles sending shivers up his spine.

"I see you used the oil I left for you. I wouldn't want my jewels to get damaged." She cupped his scrotum, giving it a gentle squeeze commenting, "And these are mine aren't they?"

He answered, "They are."

She reached over, stretching, her left breast, bruised from her lovers' bites and hands, the nipple distended, making him hunger to suckle at it, and turned off the lamp.

"Join me," she said.

He climbed into the bed as she scooted to the other side. In the dark, on their sides facing each other they began to kiss each telling the other how much they were missed. In between kisses Jean implored Miguel to make love to her.

He took charge working his way slowly down her body. Using his mouth and fingers he began at her ears, down her neck,, then her shoulders, followed by minutes on each breast, making her squirm, pant, and moan, increasing her desire, then licking and kissing his way down her abdomen, dipping his tongue into her navel, positioning his body between her thighs, before pressing his face to the wetness between her open thighs.

Hours earlier she would have tasted of Tommy, but now all he smelled and tasted was Jean's myrrh. He lapped, nibbled, probed, fingered, and flicked her entire sex, marveling at how her arousal opened her, but how tight she could squeeze his fingers as he used them to fuck her while he licked her. With his other hand he reached up and pulled and twisted her nipples, alternating between each breast. He was driving her crazy and loving it. He was turning her into a bitch in heat, wanting to cum.

But he wouldn't let her, choosing to torment her as his cage tormented him. His penis filled the cage, unable to fully expand. His scrotum felt the size of a large orange, swollen with cum he so badly wanted to release.

She begged him to quit tormenting her and to allow her to climax, but he ignored her, until she couldn't take being passive anymore, at which time she grabbed his head and ground herself against him as he licked her. Taking one hand off his head, grabbing a pillow she pressed it against her mouth, to muffle her scream and orgasmed.

Knowing how sensitive she was immediately following an orgasm he backed away resting his head on her thigh. Both of them were breathing heavy, hers the result of a climax and his the pent up arousal he desperately wanted to satiate, but couldn't. So unyielding was the metal cage his blood engorged penis was unable to fully distend. It was as though his manhood was in a vice, but the pressure on it wasn't from outside, but from within. Without the cage he would have climaxed while eating Jean. His penis throbbed, but was incapable of contracting and releasing his seed. His balls felt paintfully full.

Jean was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She always enjoyed cunnilingus from Miguel, but it was ten times more intense when they reconnected after she had been with another man. His tongue she thought washed away her sexual indiscretions, like Jesus washed away mankind's sins. Jesus suffered for man and Miguel was suffering for her.

She broke the silence telling Miguel, "That was the best. Your tongue should have a patent."

Miguel answered beaming with pride, 'Thanks. I really get turned on eating you."

Jean said, "I can tell. You're like an artist and my pussy is your canvas. After that performance I think we have the wrong organ caged."

He laughed at her quip.

She yawned, "Come here baby and lay on top of me."

He did, his caged manhood resting against her vulva.

She encouraged him, "It's okay if you go in me."

He thrust into her going only as deep as the cage was long.

She shivered as he entered her, "It's cold."

He apologized, "Sorry. Should I take it out."

She insisted, "No. Leave it in. It'll warm up."

He started to move his hips back and forth wondering if his Steely Dan would give her any pleasure.

She stopped him wrapping her legs around him then locking her ankles together, "No thrusting. Now kiss me."

She kissed him. He kissed her back. The kiss wasn't rushed, just a slow duelling of tongues. When it ended, she said, "I wish you could fuck me."

"Me too," he answered before adding, "You have the key. You can release me. After we're done I'll put it back on."

She said, "Believe me. There is nothing more I would like more than to have you in me without the cage, but you know we can't. Not until after I get pregnant and we're married. Then, no more cages, no more gloves, you can have me whenever you want. Besides, my mom has the key."

Miguel didn't mean to be her answer alarmed and embarrassed him. Louder than he meant to be he asked, "Your mom?"

She said, "Shhh, keep your voice down. Yes, my mom. How else do you think she agreed to have you spend the night with me in the same bed? She knows we're fooling around, but she also knows we're not doing it. It's her way of thanking you for helping her out and to let you know she wants you as a son in law."

He lowered his voice to a whisper and asked, "How did she find out?" He felt embarrassed knowing she knew, but now her hug earlier in the day made sense. It hasn't been his imagination; she had purposely pressed her crotch to his wanting proof he was wearing the cage.

Jean answered, "We have the same priest. She's more worried than my dad about me getting pregnant."

Miguel said, "Does she know you want to get pregnant?"

"She does, but we haven't really discussed it. She thinks I want to get pregnant with you so Father G suggested the cage to make sure you don't get me pregnant. She's still worried about Leo seducing me, but she doesn't know how to stop the two of us from seeing each other as my dad keeps pushing us together."

She then added in a somewhat mysterious tone, "Deep down, I think my dad wants Leo to knock me up."

He asked, "What makes you think that? I thought he wants you to finish school."

She said, "He does, but it's a macho thing. I think he's living out a fantasy. He wishes he were a stud like Leo hopping from bed to bed, but he's not. Instead, he's a one woman man."

"I don't know. That's a crazy fantasy. I just think he likes Leo more than me." He changed subjects not really wanting to probe further because Jean's suspicion seemed so implausible. He asked, "How does, what's his name, Tommy, figure into all this?"

She smiled, "Father G introduced us. I really like him."

Her answer stung, not so much how they met, but how quickly she admitted her attraction to him. He made sure to keep the jealousy out of his voice when he commented, "I could tell. I can't believe you gave him a blowjob in broad daylight in front of your house."

She chuckled, "I can't either, but that's not all we did in front of my house."

"Did he fuck you?" Miguel asked.

"Right before I came inside. For the third time today."

Miguel didn't know what to say. He felt pulled in two completely different directions. It was painful knowing how hard he had labored all day, getting up early, making the long drive, meeting with Father G, being formally introduced to his role as Jean's cuckold, wearing the cage, working from the time he got to Jean's house until 2 a.m., unable to climax, he saw no reward, just the lash of betrayal.

Jean sensed his mood changing from happy to foul and took action to get him back on track, eager to submit, to embrace being her cuckold. Father G had discussed with her at length how to deal with what he called crises of confidence, when a cuckold was torn between rejecting or accepting being a cuckold. Father G cautioned her rejecting didn't mean Miguel would no longer be a cuckcold; it just meant even if he and Jean split up and he found another woman, that relationship would eventually evolve into one of a cuckold and his queen. Biology he asserted always trumped social norms. Miguel might suppress his true self for years, even decades, but eventually who he is would come out.

Jean asked Father G if biology played such a major role in the relationship's hierarchy, not to mention its sexual dynamic, why would cuckolds have these crises. To her it made no sense as the more a queen asserted her dominance the more a cuckold would embrace it. He would be happier, not full of doubt, angry, withdrawn.

Father answered it was due to social norms placing greater pressure on the cuckold to conform to what it expected in a typical male female relationship. He pointed out it was actually easier for a woman to become true to her nature, especially after the sexual revolution of the 60s, and embrace being a queen because deep down her parents, especially her father, wanted their daughters to be strong. Men had no such out.

She pointed out how her dad seemed to be looking for a man to break her which is why he kept pushing Leo on her.

Father didn't think it was true. He believed Jean's dad was merely using Leo to make her stronger.If she could refuse to submit to a man like Leo, handsome, charismatic, muscular, and sexually gifted she would never be second to any man.

Father's insight floored Jean because she believed her dad was doing just the opposite because he didn't approve of her strength which he described as bossiness.

Father said, "You have it wrong. He wants all of his children to be strong, especially his daughter. Think of him as another coach taking you to the next level by pushing you hard. You're Miguel's coach now. You said his parents have an interesting marriage, that his dad caters to his mom, that she is very independent. Perhaps you can make use of their marriage; use it as an example for Miguel to emulate. Point out to him how happy his father is submitting to Miguel's mom. I bet if we dug slightly below the surface of their marriage we would find something really interesting."

She had shrugged off Father's last statement as overreach. Without knowing them he was reaching a conclusion. She didn't know them real well, but other than being a very devoted husband who did everything around the house she didn't think there marriage was anything but vanilla. She did decide, however, to take Father G's advice because he was her coach and counselor. She would make it a point for the two of them to spend more time at Miguel's house to see if Father G was onto something.

She looked up at Miguel who was looking back, but not really seeing her. His mind she knew was elsewhere, his thoughts dark. Putting her hand under her left breast she offered it up for him to suckle.

"Miguel," she coo'd, "my tit wants you."

Her words momentarily forced him to stop thinking if only for a moment about the despair he was feeling.

He lowered his head, opened his mouth wide, and latched onto Jean's breast. Instead of lessening her arousal, she found it increasing as she worked to help Miguel through his funk and become an even more accepting cuckold. She needed him docile, listening, not being introspective and second guessing himself.

"That's it. Suck it. Your tongue feels so good." She ran her fingers through his hair caressing his scalp. She used her legs to keep him clasped to her.

She let him suck on her left breast for a good five minutes before telling him to shift his attention to her right. She continued stroking his scalp telling him at one point he needed a haircut and she would take him. She purposely mothered him, although her intent was not to make him into a mama's boy, but to relax him.

Sensing he was sufficiently relaxed she began her monologue, not wanting him to speak, but to listen.

"I'm so in love with you right now Miguel. And I know you love me too. You don't have to say anything. Just keep sucking my breast. I appreciate your sacrifices so much. Wearing that cage is just the latest sacrifice you've made for me, for us. You've allowed me to be completely sexually and emotionally fulfilled. You really understand and accept me. What another man might find crazy you accept and support. You've fulfilled so many of my dreams by making them yours. I have only two left and I know you're going to help me reach them because that's the kind of man you are, a loving, supportive cuckold. Don't say anything. You know I'm right. You love being my cuckold. We both know it. Tomorrow you're going to be there encouraging me as I attain one of those dreams, getting pregnant as I orgasm during intercourse, a gift you are giving to me through others. And after I'm pregnant you are going to fulfill my second remaining dream by marrying me."

She continued, "After we marry the dreams won't end. I'll have new ones and I know you'll be there making it possible for me to reach them. What we're doing now I know is hardest on you and easy for me, but you have to trust me and to trust Father G. The sacrifices you are making today for us you'll look back on and cherish, not regret. What we have will get easier after we marry and are living on our own. I know you want to climax in me, but understand the urge you are feeling is primal, illogical and at odds with your true nature.

Nod your head if you agree these past few months have been the most sexually satisfying of your life."

Miguel continued to suck but nodded, suppressing what she swore was a groan. Her strategy was working.She was pulling him out of his funk.

"You're as aroused as I am for me to go on dates, for other men to have their way with me sexually, to fuck me, and to try and make a baby with me. That cage prevents you from acting on your primal urges, to replace their seed with your own. Deep down you don't want that urge to win because it is opposite of what fulfills you emotionally and sexually, being a cuckold. We both know you can't be a true cuckold if you get me pregnant. Can you?"

He nodded his head side to side. She interpreted his response as no meaning he agreed with her. She figured if he disagreed he would have ceased sucking and spoke up, but he instead was doing just the opposite, sucking harder. He groaned again a positive sign her words were having on him. He was she sensed getting sexually aroused. Poor cuck she thought as she knew how frustrating it had to be as his arousal grew with no release in sight.

She continued, "I understand your frustration too because I experienced it, wanting to orgasm as you fucked me, angry and feeling cheated that you couldn't replicate with your penis the wonderful orgasms you gave me with your mouth. Sometimes I resented you Miguel, but I loved you so much. I even found myself blaming you, but I was wrong. It wasn't your fault, but mine. You were doing the best you could, but sometimes one's best isn't good enough. Then God brought Leo into our life, then Jose, and now Tommy. I realized I can experience the bliss the nuns spoke of when I was a young girl."

She was on a roll and getting wetter with each word, "We were at a crossroads Miguel. Those men bring me total sexual satisfaction, but emotionally they leave me wanting, forced to be passive, to cede to their authority when my nature tells me I want to be in charge. I'm a strong woman Miguel and you love my strength. You've encouraged me to be the decisionmaker, haven't you?"

Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers
12