Chance Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

Chance was productive. He finished writing a 3500-word suspense short story for a national magazine, a piece his agent suggested he do. He would edit it later. He also wrote an outline for a new novel, something that would shock his agent as well as those loyal fans. It was an erotic romance piece.

He rubbed his eyes and turned off the laptop. He closed it and walked to the bed. He put on the television: he needed background noise to sleep. As he drifted off to sleep, she came into his mind.

"Where are you Rebecca?" he whispered.

"Hello beautiful," he said. She was sitting in an Adirondack chair, her long red hair blowing in the breeze.

She blushed and turned away. "You say the most wonderful things to me."

"And you always look beautiful." He noticed that she wasn't wearing much; the fabric of her simple white dress wasn't much thicker than white gauze. He saw her nipples were pushing through the fabric; saw the soft pink peeking out.

She noticed his gaze and smiled. "They want you," she cooed. She stood and held out her hand. "Come with me Etienne."

"Where are we going?"

She shushed. "You know where."

Into the cabin the two walked. They passed the living area, with its leather couch and two comfortable chairs. They walked to the stairs. She stopped and looked at him.

She looked into his eyes and began to remove her dress. "I don't need this any longer." It fell to the floor around her feet. She took his hand and stepped out of it. She turned slowly and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

He nodded slowly. "You know I do, Rebecca." He smiled as he looked at her large breasts. He licked his lips when his eyes looked down and saw the red hair-surrounded vagina. He exhaled deeply when he saw her large alabaster bottom move.

"Then take me," she cooed. She walked towards the stairs and stopped before reaching them.

"I have something to say to you first," she began. Her tone had turned serious. "Ashley and Desiree need your attention. They are in need of selfless lovers, need men that will care for them, to make them happy, even if for a moment or two." She began to ascend the stairs. "But first make love to me."

They ascended the stairs. He saw the large woodened bed covered in a quilt; several pillows were ready to hold resting heads. She released him and sat on the bed's edge. She playfully spread her legs and called him over.

"Please, take me with your mouth."

He smiled and knelt before her. He smelt her sex, her excitement. Chance placed his hands on her hips and pulled her forward. His mouth watered when he tasted her juices.

She was wet. She was in anticipation for his mouth. Rebecca moaned when his tongue entered her.

He moved back and spoke. "Lay down," he commanded. She did as requested.

"Oh Etienne," she moaned. "That feels much better." She put a hand on his head and grabbed his hair. She pushed her hips forward, giving him more of her pussy.

"God, yes," she cooed as the first orgasm began.

He awoke with a start. His heart was pounding. He was wet, sweating as if he had sex. He looked to his left. The clock read 9 AM. He thought about falling back to sleep but knew it would be a futile effort. Chance put his feet on the floor and stood.

"Might as well as start my day." He grabbed his glasses and headed to the bathroom. The knock on the door stopped him.

"Hello," a female voice said from the other side. He looked through the peephole and saw a familiar face, one that had a slight panic in the eyes.

Chance opened the door and let Desiree inside. "What's the matter?"

She was shaking, shivering as if she had been out in the cold. "I need to ask you something." She walked to the suite's couch and sat. Her blue eyes looked into his dark brown. "I know you've had experienced the ghost of Rebecca Vander Velt. I need to know: is she dangerous?"

He shook his head. "No, she's not, not to me at least. "I'm not sure how she is with women, though." He thought for a moment then realized, "Did she come to you?"

"I dreamed of her last night. She told me that I was to see you that you were the man that I needed in my life." She stood and reached out for Chance.

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her. "I was told to be with you. She told me this morning in a dream." He left out the part where the ghost added Ashley.

"She did?" Desiree looked up at him. "What does that mean?"

"I'm not sure. I guess we should get to know each other better." He looked at her, extended his hand, and smiled. "I'm Etienne Pettijohn."

She smiled and took his hand. "I'm Desiree Snow." She pulled him in close and kissed him passionately.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers
12