Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I love you!” she finally burst out.

“I love you too,” I replied now even more confused.

“No you don’t get it, I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU,” she finally said between sobs. That hit me like a ton of bricks. That explained why she dropped by more often and when she kissed me of late they tended to last a bit too long. At this point, I didn’t know what to do because a million thought were going through my head. From this point on I’m not sure how but somehow I stood, up left her on the couch, got into my car and drove home. I was in a daze but somehow I was able to get home safely. As soon as I opened the front door, Christy was there waiting and she looked really pissed.

“What did you do to Vicky?” she asked in a very slow controlled voice.

“Why… what did she… how did you know?” I asked still in a daze.

“She called just a moment ago and she was all hysterical I couldn’t even make out what she was saying.”

I didn’t know what tell her.

“I’m still waiting,” she stated.

“She’s in love with me,” I finally said.

“That’s it! That’s the big deal? That’s why you left her hanging?”

“What?! She’s my mother its not…”

“Hold it right there, let me get this straight, now that she’s in love with you she’s YOUR MOTHER! What happened to calling her Vicky? First of she’s a lonely woman with needs,” she interrupted me.

“But…”

“But nothing, I want you to go back to her and make this right. You took care of her after the divorce. Of course, there was a likelihood of her falling in love with you. Besides I bet it took a lot of courage for her to come out to you and don’t tell me you don’t have feelings for her.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“I’m as serious as a heart attack. You want to tell me you haven’t noticed how she looks at you and when you kiss, it means more to her than you might realize. Damn you are blind.”

“But I love you and Cindy,” I answered in protest.

“Now you are just making excuses and avoiding the issue. We both love you completely and nothing will change that but now there’s someone else who has given you their heart and I’m not going to stand back and see it broken twice so go back and fix this and don’t come back until you do.”

That last part was said in such finality that I knew if I didn’t do this she might leave and I don’t think I could handle that so I got into my car and headed for Vicky’s.

To be continued

12