Change in Management Ch. 03

Story Info
He claims his Lil Bit.
2.5k words
4.19
12.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{We left Ashe and Lil Bit on their way up the mountain to the cabin. Ashe reached for Lil Bit's hand seeing she was lost in thought. She told him she was thinking about the first time she gave herself to him.}

Ashe pulled her hand to his lips kissing it gently. "I can't wait to get to our place. I'm going to make it all up to you, but I must ask that you submit to me and allow me to resume being your Master. Is this something you are willing to do?"

Without hesitation she answered, "In my eyes you have always been my Master and I have never given myself to another as a submissive."

"Then you are prepared to accept your punishment?" Ashe asked with the raise of his brow. She knew that raised brow meant he was serious.

Astonished she turned to face him, "I don't understand punishment for what?"

Pulling the car to the side of the road he glared at her and in a controlled voice said, "You're going to be punished for lying to me. Has it been so long you have forgotten how to address me?"

She sunk into her seat placing her hands in her lap. Looking at the floor far too ashamed to face him she spoke, "I'm sorry Master, I forgot my place and it won't happen again. I lied to you and deserve to be punished, please forgive me Master."

Putting the car back into drive he continued up the road. He didn't want to punish her, but she had lied. True it was years ago, but she knew of all his rules the most important was she was never to lie to him for any reason. He couldn't ignore it, she had to be punished.

Just before reaching their destination Lil Bit spoke up, "Master may I tell you something?"

Without looking at her he answered, "Yes you may." Rubbing his knuckled across his lips.

"The destination on the GPS isn't the cabin. The cabin is two miles down a path, and I own the land surrounding it as well."

Ashe smiled, "I'll have you all to myself then?"

Choosing her words carefully she spoke, "Yes Master, though we may need to go out for supplies tonight or tomorrow."

Ashe was pleased she didn't say anything indicating they had to get supplies. She left it open to him knowing he made these decisions not her. Maybe she hadn't forgotten all of her training.

Pulling in Lil Bit almost unlocked the door, but caught herself before he noticed. He pulled their bags from the trunk came around and helped her from the car. Taking her hand in his they headed down the path to the cabin. Lil Bit couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw the cabin. The walk took Ashe and her about forty-five minutes, and by that time it was too dark for him to see the outside.

Entering the cabin Lil Bit asked, "Master may I turn the lights on for you?"

Kissing her hand he answered, "Yes you may."

She went over and turned the lights on revealing the living rooms vaulted ceiling and the loft above a luxurious bar that held her wine. Across the room was a gas fire place that reminded him of how she always said she didn't want a wood burning fire place. She had once said it was because of the mess the wood made and the spiders that lived in wood piles scared her to death. Mounted above the fire place was a large flat screen television with surround sound and in front sat a large sectional couch for lounging on. To the right of the bar was a huge bay window with a built in seating area and book shelves. The kitchen was to the left of the bar, and a laundry/mud room led out the back. Just before the kitchen was a spiral staircase that led to the loft above. Carrying their bags he went up stairs and found the metal four post king-size bed with glass topped tables on either side. Entering the walk in closet setting down the bags he made his way through the door way at the end of the closet finding the double sink vanity that sat just outside the bathroom and another door that was closed concealing the toilet. Entering the bathroom he saw a large garden style bath with jets, a shower with four shower nozzles, and a small closet for towels and other linens. He smiled, the cabin was just as they'd always planned it to be.

Lil Bit stood next to the bed while he looked around. When Ashe came back in the bedroom he said, "Get our things put away while I check out the rest of our place." Winking at her he went down stairs. She went into the closet and began to hang their clothes when she heard him coming back up the stairs. His voice was sharp when he asked, "If you never bring anyone up here with you then who drinks this? I know you don't drink scotch!"

Startled she said, "Master I got it a very long time ago to try it. Honestly I don't know how you can drink that stuff. I hated the taste and that's why so little is gone. I'll stick with my blackberry wine. I thought about pouring it out, but you know how I feel about wasting things. So I left it in the bar. Are you angry with me?"

"I was, thinking you had lied to me yet again. It is time for your punishment Lil Bit. I am going to make sure you will never lie to me again. Do you remember the position you are to take?" Ashe asked.

Shame came over Lil Bit's face looking to the floor she answered, "Yes Master, may I prepare?

Ashe answered, "Yes you may," as he left the closet he removed his belt from around his waist and stood at the end of the bed.

Lil Bit let her skirt fall to the floor. After stepping out of it she picked it up, folded it, and placed it on one of the racks. Then she unbuttoned her blouse, folded it, and placed it on top of her skirt. She went to the doorway but his piercing eyes took her by surprise standing there in just her black lace bra, matching g-sting, black garter belt attached to thigh high stockings, and black heels. She raced back into the closet reaching for her robe in an attempt to cover her body.

Seeing that look made Ashe come after her, and now he was pissed. Just as her hand reached the robe he grabbed her by the wrist spinning her around to see the anger in his eyes, "I don't think so!" Holding tight he pulled the belts from both of their robes. Dragging her to the end of the bed he bent her at the waste pushing her face into the mattress. In a commanding voice he said, "Don't even think about moving!" Then he tied the robe belts around the bottom two bed posts. In the same commanding voice he said, "Stand up!"

Lil Bit stood and began to plea with Ashe, "Master please I'm sorry I just felt overwhelmed and shy all at once and couldn't help it. I'll be good I promise."

Ashe was having none of it, without a word he tied each hand high above her head with the attached belts. She knew not to struggle any more as she didn't want to displease him again. Then Ashe ripped the heels from her feet throwing them aside leaving her dangling from her restraints. Coming up behind her he spoke, "Did you think you could get away from me? Did you think I would just let you go? You know me better than that. You are mine and you will obey! Lying earned you 15 lashes, but your little act of defiance just doubled that, and to make sure you know who's in charge half will be to your back."

Lil Bit knew better than to answer the questions he asked. He knew the answers just as well as she did. Knowing he would never cause her harm, just pain she knew she had earned every lash and prepared for the first to land.

Taking a step back Ashe wrapped the buckle side of his belt around his hand twice, raising his arm he said, "Now My Lil Bit you will count them off."

She heard his belt come down as it struck her ass firmly. He was going to warm her up first, and she counted, "One Sir." Again the belt came down a little harder, "Two Sir." The next three came harder, "Five Sir." After that the pain started, "Six...Sir, Seven...Sir, Eight...Sir." The next one made her yelp out, "Nine....Sir, Ten....Sir, Eleven.... Sir" The pain tore through making it harder to count, "Twelve......Sir, Thirteen........Sir, Fourteen.............Sir," The final blow to her ass made the tears role down her face she struggled to count it, ".......Fifteeeeeeeen.......Sirrrr."

Rubbing at the welts that now covered her ass Ashe said, "You have done well Lil Bit and for that I will let you decide if you want to take a break or finish."

She knew what he wanted her to say, and she just wanted to get this over with. Never again would she lie to him, or allow her emotions to stop her from doing as she was told. "Master may we finish my punishment."

Surprised by her answer he looked at her with great pride. "I knew you still had it in you Lil Bit. Count these from one." Then he brushed her hair from her back and began again.

This was the first time Lil Bit would take lashes to her back. Trying to prepare herself she braced for impact not knowing what to expect. She jumped as she felt the leather bite at her back, "One Sir, Two Sir, Three Sir." The next few went about the same as they got harder and harder. The next swing of the belt made her scream, "...Seven...Sir" She was only half way now and doubted her ability to finish, "Aghhhhhh...Eight...Sir,...aghhhh...Nine...Sir, Aghhhh...........Ten.......Sir," there was no way she could make it she wanted to pass out but fought it off, "Aghhhhhhhhhh................Eleven...........Sir, Aghhhhhhhhh.......................Twelve...............Sir, she was so close she had to make it. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................Thir..............Thirteen.............Sir, Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................Four................Fourt.............Fourteen..........Sir, Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................" Come on get it out now she thought .....................................Fifteen.....................Sirrrrrr!" Exhausted she let her head fall forward unable to think about anything but the pain.

Ashe rushed to her quickly and untied her hands while holding her up so she didn't fall. Once she was free he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Putting her down carefully he rolled her on her stomach. He went to the vanity, opened his shaving kit, and took out some cream. Bringing it back he sat next to her on the bed rubbing the cream across each whelp very gently. Kissing her cheek he went down and poured a double scotch. Drinking it down all at once he poured another and went to the couch. Sitting there he found himself impressed she'd made it through the punishment without passing out. No other women had ever received the same lashes without begging for him to stop or lossing conciseness. He knew deep to his core Lil Bit trusted him with every ounce of her being, and knew his punishments where always fair and precise.

An hour had gone by when Lil Bit lifted herself from the bed and went to the vanity. Fixing her makeup and brushing her hair she was ready to join him again. Heading down the stairs quietly she came around the couch and took her place on the floor in front of him. Putting her hands on either side of his legs she laid her head in his lap. It was her way of asking forgiveness without speaking.

Ashe ran his fingers through her long brunette hair accepting her apology. After several minuets he spoke, "Lil Bit stand and present yourself to me. I want to take in all of your beauty." Taking several steps back she slowly turned allowing him to see all she had to offer. She was still only 5'4" and her body remained firm without being over muscular. She had round firm breast, soft sun touched skin, a firm flat stomach, and her perfectly round ass swallowed her g-string between her cheeks. Unable to hold back any longer Ashe stood taking in the distance between them, he grabbed the back of her hair pulling her head back kissing her roughly. Then he picked her up wrapping her legs around his torso pushing her back to the wall. Pulling her breasts from her bra he suckled on one while caressing the other. Lil Bit wanted to put her arms around him, but he wouldn't allow it and pinned both hands above her head with one hand. His other hand went down her stomach and between her legs. Sliding his finger up and down her lips he was pleased to see she was very wet for him. He had to have her now. Carrying her around the couch he let her slide down his body. When her feet touched the floor he turned her, kneeling he ripped her panties down hugging her ass before standing again. He undid his pants and dropped them and his boxers to the floor. Pushing Lil Bit over the back of the couch pining her with one hand he used the other to line up is throbbing cock with her tight dripping pussy. Placing a hand on each of her hips he went in slowly judging her tightness. Hearing her moan in pleasure he stopped withdrew and entered this time forcefully. He pounded her hard and with each thrust of his thick long cock he hit the entrance to her cervix.

She moaned out in pure bliss at the thought of becoming his once again. About ten minuets later she asked, "Please master may I cum?"

Ashe drove even harder into her answering, "Not yet My Lil Bit."

As his pace quickened she was having a hard time holding back she began to wiggle beneath his strength, "Please, please Master let me come I can't hold it any longer!"

Slapping her ass he said firmly, "Lil Bit you had better hold it until you have been given my permission!" His grip tightened and he plowed into her faster and faster.

Lil Bit didn't know how she could, concentrating she desperately tried to hold back. Now she begged, "Master please I can't take any more, oh God Master please allow me to, please."

Hearing her beg sent him over the edge reaching for her hair he pulled her up and yelled, "Cum for me now My Lil Bit!"

Together they came and she shuttered so hard she felt her legs go weak. Feeling her legs buckling beneath him he held her up and pumped every drop of his seed into her womb. Still grinding slowly into her he pushed her back over the couch laying his head on her back. They stood there panting, relaxed, and loving one another like they had never been apart. He was her Master and she was his Lil Bit.