Change of Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack is surprised by the change in Julie.
3.5k words
4.3
66.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when I wake up Betty’s sucking on my cock which really startles me when I finally come to my senses I’m in heaven. Then she puts her leg over my head and lowers her pussy to my face wanting me to eat her. I have to admit it’s a great way to wake up in the morning. After she sucks me to total hardness she turns and kisses me saying, “God morning love!”

The she lifts her ass over my cock and slides down the shaft and starts fucking me like she hasn’t been screwed in a year.

I hear a noise and I look toward the door and I see Julie and Jeanie both watching as Betty is fucking my brains out. Jeanie is smiling and waves to me and Julie just watches then Julie leaves but Jeanie stays and watches.

Betty is riding me hard and I hear Jeanie say, “Are you going to make breakfast mom?”

“Not now later dear go set the table!”

Jeanie stands her ground and continues to watch the proceeding smiling all the time.

When Betty finally cums she’s so tired she collapses on my body breathing hard and gasping for air and I still haven’t cum.

Betty smiles at me and says, “I’m going to wring her neck,” and starts laughing!

She gets up and gets her robe and tells me she better make breakfast and leaves the room and I’m still lying there with this huge hard on.

What happens next is completely unbelievable Jeanie walks to the bed lifts up her nightgown and comely gets on the bed and squats over my cock and slides right down onto my cock and starts fucking me just like her mom had done ten minutes before. The energy she has is amazing she makes me cum two times in secession which is not ordinary for me. When she cums it’s like I’m fucking a hurricane and she screaming the whole time and I’m sure everyone in the house knows that’s we’re fucking. When she finally gets off me she sits on the bed and sucks my limp cock in her mouth and licks it up and down and then tells me, “That was really cool I just love it in the morning don’t you?”

“I’m glad you like it in the morning sweetie!”

“Don’t forget anytime you want me I’m ready!”

“Okay I won’t forget!

She smiles and she’s gone before I can say another word and I lay there trying to get my composure back.

After breakfast and a Bloody Mary, Julie and I are driving home from our so called dinner with the Wilson’s. Julie is very quiet and just watching the scenery on the road and I watch her face trying to read what she’s thinking.

“I have to hand it to you honey for setting up the swap with Allen and Betty!”

“Yeah I guess so!”

“What’s the matter sweetie didn’t you have a good time?”

“Yeah I had a good time but …… I’m afraid that you’ll like Betty or Jeanie more that you do me!”

“I love you and you’re my wife Betty and Jeanie are just someone that I like to have sex with I don’t love them! I love you!

Now she smiling and I can see that she feels better and it’s my turn to ask her some questions.

“I can’t believe how fast Allen had your blouse off sucking on your boobs and fingering you outside by the grill. We were only there ten minutes.

“Everything happened so fast he told me how beautiful I look and the next thing I know his hands are in my blouse and his mouth is sucking on my nipples.”

“It’s didn’t take long for you to find his cock either I saw you playing with it!”

“How do you think I feel when I come into the kitchen and you’re fucking Betty on the table.”

“Hey I didn’t touch her until I saw you and Allen!”

“Let’s not argue please we both had a good time and that’s what counts!”

“So of everything that happened last night and this morning what did you like best.”

“I loved it all but let me see two things stand out in my mind the most!”

“Yeah and?”

“One was last night when I was on my hands and knees sucking Allen’s dick and Bobby surprised me my pushing his cock into me and fucking me hard. That was a feeling I can’t forget!”

“And the other?”

“Well it’s something that I’ve never done before ah….. Bobby was lying on his back and I was riding his cock and Allen comes in the bedroom and pushes me down on Bobby then he sticks his finger in my butt swabbing it with KY and he pushes his dick into my ass and starts fucking me while Bobby’s fucking me too. It hurt at first then it felt wonderful and I was cumming the whole time.”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing from her shit she did it all last night and I feel like she loved every minute of it.

“So did you like it that way?”

Her face is red with embarrassment and she nods her head yes and says, “I love it!”

“We’ll have to try it when we get home!”

“Okay but you might be too big for my butt!”

“We can try and see what happens!”

“How many times did you do Jeanie?”

“Three times is all?”

“I won’t ask how many times time you got Betty it looks like you got her all night and morning long!”

“That’s the truth for sure!”

“Which one did you like best Betty or Jeanie?”

“They’re both great Betty can go all night and Jeanie is tighter and has a lot of energy it’s hard to choose!”

“Tell me who did you like the best Betty or Jeanie?”

“Jeanie I guess but the best is you then come Jeanie and Betty!”

Now that really made her happy and I can see that I said the right thing to her.

“Oh I forgot to tell you we’ve been invited to spend the weekend with Allen and Betty. If you can take Friday off we can spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights with them think you can swing that!”

“Sure no problem!”

“Great because Friday night they’re having a dinner party there will be four other couple besides us.”

“Six couples that will be interesting will there be swapping?”

“Sure there’ll be swapping, silly!” Then Saturday night they’re having a party for Jeanie and Bobbie. I’m sure you’d like to give Jeanie a nice big present for her Birthday!”

“Yes I’ll give it too her a couple of times and what are you giving Bobbie?”

“I’m giving him my undivided attention and anything his heart desires!”

“I’m sure he’ll like that present!”

“Can I use you cell phone please!”

“Sure,” I reach to the pocket in the door and hand her the phone. She dials a number and then waits for the call to be answered.

“Hi its Julie are you guys busy tonight?” She listens and then says, “Jack and I want to you to come over tonight for drinks.” She listens again and says, “about eightish will be fine. Okay see you then, bye!”

“Who’s that you were talking to?”

“Sally, I invited them over for drinks and what ever else happens. Do you mind?”

“No not at all you’ve sure made John’s day!”

“I’ll make his night for him too!”

Fifteen minutes later I pull into the drive and park the car and go into the house. I tell Julie I’m going to wash the car and change into my grubs and I go down into the garage to get the equipment to wash the car.

I’m almost done washing the car and I hear, “Hi Jack.”

I turn around and see Sally standing behind me in a pair of white very short, shorts and a blue bikini top.

“Hi don’t you look nice!”

“I though you were mad at me how come the invite?”

“I wasn’t mad just upset but that’s all over!”

“I’m glad of that does it mean that you and I are going to get together again.”

“It means that Julie changed her mind and wants to play the swapping game with you guys!”

“God that’s wonderful John will be elated when he hears the news!”

“Just remember that tonight will be the first time for us being together okay!”

“Okay I’ll remember!”

“I’ll see you later tonight and don’t wear any underwear!”

“See you tonight, “As she walks away smiling.”

Julie and I have dinner around six-thirty and I help her do the dishes and put them away. Then we sit in the den to relax before we dress for the evening.

“How do you think I should dress honey?”

“Wear a top like you did at the Wilson’s and a short skirt and with no panties!”

“That sounds naughty but nice! Yes, you’re right that’s how I’m going to dress tonight!”

It’s fifteen minutes to eight and she come down with this short blue skirt that barley covers her ass and a white blouse open to the waist and tied in a knot!

“How do I look honey?”

“You look fabulous damn you look hot!”

Just then the door bell rings and we both go to the door I want to see the expression on Johns face when he sees Julie!

I open the door and Julie is standing behind me and John’s Jaw drops and his eyes get as big as saucer and just stands there gaping at Julie.

Sally says hi and kisses me on the cheek and enters the house and kisses Julie. Johns still standing there and I tell him to come in. I hit him on the back and Julie gives him a kiss and he still hasn’t said a word.

Once we’re in the dens he snaps out of it and is he looking hard at Julie. We decide that we’d like to have wine so I open a bottle of nice red wine and Julie gets up to get the glasses and I’m sure that John saw her ass because he’s all smiles.

Julie sits on the love seat and asks, “John why don’t you come and sit by me and Sally you sit by Jack. The she stands and says, “This is ridiculous we’re all her for the same reason and that’s for sex so why don’t we just quit this nonsense and have some fun. She grabs john and gives him a big kiss and runs her hand across his bulging pants then takes his hand and runs it up her skirt.

Sally and I just sit there dumfounded watching as john starts fingering her pussy! Damn she’s getting wild I can’t believe her acting like she is her skirts up around her ass and she pushing Johns head down to her mound he moves to the floor and starts eating her pussy. Sally reaches out and grabs my cock and tells me she wants to feel me inside of her. She stands up and I stand beside with my hand under her skirt on her bare ass.

John gets his pants off and Julie has her top off and her skirt around her waist as John pushes his cock into her and she throws her legs up in the air and that’s when I grab Sally’s hand and take her to the bedroom.

By the time we reach the bedroom we’re both naked and she holing me by the shaft. We fall on the bed and she sucks my cock in her mouth and says, “I love the taste of your cock but what I want right now is too be fucked!”

She lies on her back and spreads her legs as wide as she can pulls me in between her thighs. I put the head at her lips and push into her as she wraps her legs around my ass and pulls me in hard.

“Oh how I love that feeling!”

I’m in her pussy all the way and my balls on resting on her ass and I start fucking her nice and slow and her ass is moving up and down and fucking like an animal.

“This is all I’ve dreamed about since that night!”

I grab her ankles and push them almost over her head rolling her ass up like a ball and I fuck her hard and fast and she moaning and she starts cumming she’s moving all over the bed and I keep stroking her hard and fast and she’s cumming again and then that’s when I cum like a freight train roaring into her cunt stream after stream of my seed!

“Don’t stop I feel like I’m going to cum again,” and she explodes one more time. I keeping hammering and damn if she doesn’t cum again but this time she’s screaming faster, faster over and over again. Finally we both stop and just lay there I start to get off her and she tells me, “Don’t, please leave it in me I just want to feel it!” I can feel I’m starting to soften and she’s still has her legs wrapped around me holding me in.

“Suck on my nipples bite them oh I want more!”

I’m sucking and biting her nipples and she moving like I’m still fucking her and I know my dick is just about to pop out of her pussy. I suck on her tits for a long time and finally she releases me and I roll off of her! We both are resting and I hear Julie screaming and we follow the noise to the other bedroom and Julies on her hands and knees and John is fucking her in the ass and she loves it and so does John!

Julie sees me and hollers out, “Jack I want you in my pussy while John fucks my ass please!”

The sight of John fucking her ass starts getting me hard and I tell her, “okay if that’s what you want!”

John pulls out of her ass and I climb on the bed and lay on my back and she slide down my cock and ride up and down a couple of times and then stops and John pushes his cock back into her ass and starts fucking her again. We get a perfect rhythm going and we’re both fucking her hard and she cums like I’ve never seen or heard her come before.

She just lies there panting and smiling the whole time and Sally is quit and watches the whole thing mesmerized.

“Would you like that Sal?”

“Yes I’d love to try that!”

“Okay but first let’s have some wine and rest a minute okay!”

Sally and I go down to the den and John and Julie are right behind us. When we get there we find the wine bottle is empty and John says, I’m kind of hungry too!

Julie reply’s come on Sally lets make some snacks and we’ll get another bottle of wine too.

The two girls leave to get the snacks and wine as I watch their ass disappear down the hall!

“So how it going John are you having fun?”

“She amazing she’ll fuck for ever and do anything I want! She got a great ass and really knows how to use it! I love the way she fucked us both at the same time!”

“Yeah that’s nice isn’t it?”

“Sally wants us to do the same to her after we have our snacks.”

“She does?”

“Yep that’s what she wants!”

I hear the girls coming back and they’re caring a try of sandwiches and a bottle of wine! We eat our sandwiches and drink some wine and Sally says, “Alright you guys now it my turn only I want John under and Jack on top of me!”

Julie smiles and reply’s, “You gotta be kidding he’ll spit you in two if he gets into your butt.”

“I’ll never know unless I try will I?”

I take some KY jelly and swab my shaft and head completely and then I do her ass with my finger in her. She looks at me and says, “The first time I do it I just want Jack so I can get use to it. She crawls up on the bed and stick her beautiful ass up at me and puts her head on the pillow!

“I’m read and please be careful!”

“Just relax and don’t try to force it in just relax Okay I’ll do the work.”

She looks at me and smiles I look at her rose bud and it looks very small for my cock. I put more KY on my fingers and push one finger in to help stretch her then I insert two fingers and she moving her ass. Finally I put the third finger in and move from side to side and I take them all out and tell her, “Okay baby here it comes so please just relax.

I take the shaft and put the head at her hole and push softly it doesn’t want to go in so I apply more pressure and the head pops into her hole and the pressure is unbelievable.

“OH, OHHH it so big take it slow!”

I can’t believe it popped into her that easy and I push and I’m almost half way in her.

“Oh god it hurts!”

“You want me to stop?”

“NO, just be gentle and stroke it in and out nice and slow!”

I grab her cheeks and starting stroking into her going a little deeper with each push and she pushing back hard and I’m buried in her ass as deep as it will go.

It’s so tight in her that I can feel myself starting to cum and I’m hammering her ass and she sighing and screaming at the same time telling me to fuck her harder.

Julie just stands there watching the whole thing in a complete daze while John is finger fucking her, she’s oblivious to every thing except me fucking Sally’s ass!

I explode into her ass a steady stream of cum shot after shot and she screaming at the top of her lungs that she’s cumming.

She cums so hard that she can’t breath and her tongue is hanging out of her mouth like a bitch dog that’s just been fucked. I pull out of her and she lays limp on the bed and then she lifts her head and smiles she looks at Julie and says, “Honey you don’t know what you’re missing!

The next morning I wake up and look at the clock and its seven-thirty damn I sure did sleep good last night. Sally sure did give me a workout. I’m in bed alone so I get up and go to the bathroom and take a piss and since the kids aren’t home I go downstairs in my birthday suit. When I get down stairs I can hear Julie talking and I go into the kitchen and she’s on the phone.

I get a cup from the cabinet and pour myself some coffee and sit across from her and sip my coffee while she’s talking.

It look’s nice outside so I think I’ll sit out on the deck and relax I go into the laundry room and find a pair of shorts and put them on.

The sun feels good as I sit out there and have my coffee and remember how good Sally was last night I can get use to that real easy!

“Good morning sweetie,” Julie come out on the deck with her coffee and the pot and pours me more and set’s it down on the table!

That was Betty on the phone and she wants to know if you’re taking Friday off this week. She says if you do they want us to come over Thursday night and stay the whole weekend for all the parties!

“What’s on for Thursday night?”

“Allen has four three pound lobsters and they want to share them with us! What do you think?”

“Do you want to go?”

“I guess I do you know how I love lobster!”

“Yeah, as much as Allen loves your pussy!”

She looks at me kind of perturbed at my remark and she looks hurt and says, “This whole swapping thing’s your idea remember.”

“I sorry honey I shouldn’t have said that forgive me please! Tell them we’ll be there Thursday night with bells on!”

“Are you sure that’s what you want because if you don’t we can stay home and have our own party!”

“I’m sure that we should go, what time do they want us there Thursday night!”

“Betty said to get there as soon as possible!”

“I can be home by three and we can be at their house by four!”

“I’ll call her and let her know!”

Julie goes into the house and I can see her on the phone talking through the kitchen window. She hangs up the phone and comes back out and pours me another cup of coffee and one for herself.

“Well everything is set up for the weekend and I’m sure we’ll both have a good time!”

“I’m sure we will honey!

The weekend is another story and I’m sure you’ll want to see how it turns out!