Change of Heart Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie loves the sex and Jack might be jealous.
5.1k words
4.3
59.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been a very busy day and I really shouldn’t take off early but I promised Julie I would, so that’s what I do. I look at my watch and it’s two-thirty and I’m almost home and all I can think of is the weekend with Betty and Jeanie! I’m sure that Betty will be the first one that I sleep with and I hope that Jeanie will be home today so I can get her in bed also.

I pull into the drive and I can see Julie looking out the window as she waves to me and the door opens, she’s all ready dressed and waiting. She’s wearing the same outfit she wore the last time we went for dinner at the Wilson’s.

I hurry upstairs and change not even taking a shower and I pack a bag with some clothes and hurry back down and Julie is all ready to go. I take her bag and mine and put them in the back seat. I back out of the drive and head to the Wilson’s for a weekend of unbridled sex and fornication!

The weather is beautiful it’s seventy-four and there’s a nice breeze coming from the south. You can’t ask for better weather for a weekend of parties around the pool! I start wondering just how wild these parties are going to be and I know that Julie will enjoy herself.

As I pull into the drive I see Betty talking with two guys dressed in coverall’s when she sees us she points to the back yard and comes to greet us as the men go into the gated back of the house.

She kisses Julie the she kisses me and I mean a hungry I want to fuck you kiss. I grab the bags out of the back seat of the car and follow them into the house.

She takes us to the guest room and we unpack our clothes and hang them in the closet and puts some in the dresser!

Then we go down stairs and I can see there’s a tent in the backyard with tables and chairs. The two men in coverall’s are setting everything up! Allen looks up and sees us and he comes charging over and hugs Julie and kisses her hard and long while squeezing her ass.

“Julie you look beautiful I’m glad I told Betty to have you to wear the same outfit, it’s so easy to get off you!” He smiles and kisses her again and caresses her breast.

“Hey Jack, how’s it going!”

“Great, just great can’t be better!”

Just then I see Betty coming down the stairs and she’s wearing a short Japanese robe and nothing under it!

“Why don’t you and Julie get the lobster’s going I want to show Jack something? Then we’ll come out and help!”

“Come on Jack,” and she starts up the steps and I can see her cheeks moving back and forth. I follow her through the door of the bedroom then she takes off the robe and turns and says, “Do you like it?”

Her pussy is clean shaven and looks smooth as a baby’s ass.

“Well do you like it sweetie?”

“I love it, it looks gorgeous!”

I undo my belt and drop my short and take off my boxer’s.

“I want to try it out for a test run, come here and get on the bed!”

“I was hoping you’d want a test run!”

She gets up on the bed and lies on her back with her knees up and her feet by her ass spread wide. I crawl in between her thighs and kiss her the lick her nipples!

“Mmmmm I like the way my motor’s purring and I’m ready for a test ride!”

I place the head of my cock on her pussy and push all the way in her to the hilt.

“OH, wow I love that! It feels soooo big and hard!”

“I love the way you feel smooth, soft, hot and juicy!”

“I love the way you feel big and hard!”

Damn she feels good and tight wrapping herself around my cock and I continue to fuck her slowly!

“OH I wish you could fuck me every day, I’d love that!

I pick up my pace and move in and out of her fast and hard and I can feel she’s starting to cum!

“I’m starting to cummmmm, oh my, it feels like magic,” and she moving fast thrusting and arching her back to get more cock into her and I explode into her cunt not stopping but stroking into her harder and harder!

“Don’t stop please!”

I love the way she moves her ass when my dick is in her she love to fuck and I love fucking her.

I finally roll off of her and lay there exhausted catching my breath!

“We better get down there and help them before they come looking for us.”

“The only cumming they’ll be doing is when Allen cums in her! I bet you anything they’re fucking right now or have just finished.

She puts on her robe and I my shorts and follow her down the stairs and damn if she isn’t right. Allen has her spread eagle on the floor in the den fucking the hell out of her and she’s fucking him as hard as he’s fucking her!

“See I told you that they’d be fucking!”

I watch her face as Allen’s fucking her and she loves every minute of it! She’s grunting and straining to cum and finally she starts a series of orgasms that’s got her moaning and squealing like a little pig!

When Allen and Julie are through we decide to start preparing the lobster. The guys in the back yard are knocking at the back door and Allen and Betty leave and go out back to inspect their work.

“You really enjoyed that didn’t you?”

“Yes I did why do you ask?”

“Damn you were really fucking hard! Harder than I’ve ever seen you fuck before”

“I have to he’s not as big as you are and it takes more work for me to cum!”

“Oh yeah well maybe next time if you’d fuck me like that and you might even cum easier and longer!”

“Okay I promise that I will! You’re not jealous are you Jack?”

“No I’m not jealous! But do you like fucking Alan more than me?

“Never you’re the best!”

Just then Allen and Betty come back into the house they look very pleased with the way the yard is set up and we start preparing the lobsters!

Allen prepares the lobsters with a butter caper sauce and red chilies. He let’s the tails soak in the sauce by splitting them down the middle and still leavening them on the bodies. I’m standing there watching him with Julie on my right and Betty on my left. I reach and cup Julie’s pussy sliding a finger under her panties and into her pussy playing with her. Then I slide my other hand under Betty’s robe and feel her smooth mound and slide a finger into her pussy too. I’m standing there watching Allen and fingering the both of them!

“Oh honey that feels so good!”

And Betty agrees with Julie by saying, “Mmmmm yes I love that feeling!”

Then Julies says why don’t we let Allen finish our dinner while we take care of this as she grabs my cock!

Betty smiles and says, “great idea let’s go to the bedroom!

Allen looks dejected and blurts out, “Hey how about me?”

Then Julie says, “don’t worry you’ll get a turn too.”

We get as far as the den and they push me down on the couch and pull my shorts off and both are kissing and licking my cock at the same time. I watch as they take turns socking my knob into there mouths and Julie is winning the contest by a long shot.

“Honey lay on the floor and let me sit on your love muscle,” Julie looks lovingly at me and tells Betty to sit on my face while she fucks me and I can eat her pussy!

When Julie slides down onto me burying my cock in her to hilt it feels like electricity is shoot down my shaft into my body. Betty sits on my face facing Julie and I push my tongue into her licking her clit. Then when Julie starts riding my cock like she’s in her twenties. She’s fucking like a wild woman while Betty is fucking my tongue.

Julie is cumming and I can feel my cock starting to pulse and I explode into her a river of cum and just then Betty starts cumming and I open my eyes and see Julie and Betty kissing each other and pinching each others nipples as they’re both cumming.

Wow what a sight that is seeing the kissing and playing then Betty says lets switch places and now Betty is riding my cock and I’m eating Julie and she squirming like a snake on my tongue and Betty’s fucking like it her last time. I can see them kissing and Julie leans forward and sucks one of Betty’s tits into her mouth.

It seems that we all three cum at the same time and it feel’s like the orgasm is taking me on a rocket ride to the moon. The orgasm just keeps going and going and Betty is still riding as hard as she can!

When we get back to the kitchen Allen tells us that dinner will be ready in ten minutes. The table is already set and everything is ready to go. To my surprise Allen has four martinis made and ready for to us drink.

The lobster is prepared excellently the seasoning is just right and I eat the whole thing. Julie is ravenous and eats almost all her lobster and I smile at her and get up from the table and go into the den and pour myself a cognac. Ten minutes later she follows me into the den and sits by me and asks, “Shell we stay together tonight our do you want to swap?”

“What do want to do?”

“What ever you want but Allen and Betty want to swap!”

“Okay then lets swap!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I’m sure!”

“Alright I’ll tell them!”

She gets up and goes back into the dinning area and ten minutes later Betty comes into the den and smiles.

“Get another drink for yourself and take it upstairs with us!”

I pour myself a double and follow her upstairs to the master bedroom. She closes the door and locks it and says, “this is our night to be alone I don’t want to be disturbed again by Jeanie!”

I start to undress and she’s doing the same. When I finish I lay on the bed watching her. I love her bare pussy it’s so damn smooth looking and sexy!

“I’m glad you shaved, you’re pussy looks good enough to eat.”

“That sounds like fun a good old fashioned pussy licking!”

She gets on the bed and I get between her legs and lick up and down her crack over and over and she’s gyrating and grinding on my tongue and she cums hard!

“Why don’t you turn around while you’re eating me. That way I can suck that big cock of yours.”

What a wonderful experience it is having Betty sucking on me while I eat her delicious pie. She continues to have orgasm after orgasm on my tongue and I heard her say, “When you come I want you to fuck my mouth!”

Then she devoured me again sucking and licking the head! I can feel myself starting to pulse and little so I turned and crawl up her body sitting on her breast then I tell her to sit up I grab her head in my hands and push it down onto my cock. I slide deep into her mouth and start fucking her mouth as deep and I can. I feel my mushroom head in her throat. I’m really fucking her mouth now pulling her down on my shaft with every stroke! I shoot the first rope of cum into her throat and I felt her gasp as I shot another rope of cum and I can feel it all over both of us and I keep on shooting and she’s trying to swallow it all but it’s all over her face and running down her tits to her stomach and finally her pussy.

I’m covered with cum and so is she I get up and she sits up and the cum is flowing down her face and neck covering her tit’s.

“I can’t believe how much you cum! I though I was going to choke!”

“I hope I didn’t hurt you!”

“Not at all do want to continue like this or shell we take a shower!”

What a great feeling to be in the shower hot water cascading down my body with my lips wrapped around Betty’s nipples. I think it’s the best shower I’ve ever had especially when I enter her from behind and fuck her slowly and sensually for what seemed to be a life time. The shower is good but the bed is even better.

I lay on my back as she sucks my cock every so gently very leisurely and sensual. I continually ran my hand over her bare mound as she makes love to my manhood for the longest time when I cum its heavenly and I just enjoy the feel of her mouth on my cock.

I lay there wondering what Julie’s doing the whole time Betty is making love to my pole! I’m trying to figure out what she and Allen are doing. I actually think that I’m jealous and wish it was me with here.

I have no recourse because this was all my idea! I really forced her into this crazy situation that we’re now involved in. However, the feeling of Betty’s lips surrounding my mushroom head is magnificent and I’m experiencing my third orgasm. She just keeps on going and I’m in ecstasy she’s not in a hurry but sucks very loving.

She tastes marvelous and so we just lay there for maybe an hour just lazily performing oral sex on each other. Its amazing how many times that she cum’s during our oral exercises it seems like that’s all she does.

She set’s up sits in the lotus position as I lay on my back and she grabs my shaft with both of her hands and holds it up straight. She sits there looking at it and sighs, “I can’t believe that this is mine! It’s the greatest one I’ve ever had!”

“It’s yours for tonight and maybe the rest of the weekend!”

“When we have the drawing tomorrow night I sure hope I get you!”

“Drawing? What drawing!”

“Tomorrow night they’ll be six couples. The women all put their names in a container and then the men draw out a name, and that’s you partner for the night. You can’t get your wife if you draw her name you have to put it back!”

“Wow that will be interesting!”

Throughout this whole conversation she’s still holding my cock just looking at it. That’s when she scoots closer and kisses it then she straddles me and slides down my pole fitting it perfectly into her vaginal tunnel. She sits on me not moving and all the while she’s working her muscles on my shaft.

“I can sit like this forever, just feeling you in me like this is better than most men when they’re fucking me!

“I’m glad you like my little boy as much as you do!”

“Let’s call him big boy, okay I like that better!”

“What ever you say sexy lady!”

She starts slowly riding up and down her big boy and he’s one happy dude. Finally after a long time of her riding him he spit’s a large amount of cum into her pussy!

Then it’s like we’re taking turns fucking each other and that lasts until one in the morning and then we both fall asleep!

I’m awaken by the sound of someone tapping on the door and I look at the clock and it’s two.

“Betty, Jack, its Allen wake up and open the door!”

Betty opens the door and Allen tells her something and he comes into the room! Then Betty tells me that Julie wants to spend the rest of the night with me! She gives me a kiss and tells me she’ll see me in the morning!

When I enter the bedroom Julie is sitting up in the bed waiting for me. She smile and puts her arms out to me and I get on the bed and she hugs me and says, “I love you!”

“I love you too honey is something wrong?”

“No I just want to feel you in bed with me, please hold me!”

I lie next to her and put my arms around her and we fell asleep like that and when we wake up that morning she wants me to make love to her which I do. She’s very energetic and doesn’t want to stop after the first time. We both cum hard and is it great. We make love twice that morning and it feels like heaven! I love it in the morning and I show her just how much I love her! Yet, at the same time all I can think about is fucking Jeanie!

We both jump into the shower and fool around doing a little kiss and sucking. Julie gives me a great blowjob, it feels like she’s was going to suck my head through the hole in my cock.

Allen and Betty are both in the kitchen having coffee when Julie and I get there. The table is set for six and my heart skips a beat because that means Jeanie and Bobby will be home soon!

Just then I heard the side door open and Jeanie shouts loudly and we all heard hey mom we’re home! Bobby is the first to come into the kitchen he walks over to his mom and kisses her and says hi to his dad and then he goes over and give Julie a kiss pushing his tongue into her mouth and she kisses him back.

Jeanie comes in trailing after Bobby and she hugs her dad and kisses her mom and the Julie. She smiles at me and give me a hugs with a wet kiss and whispers quickly into my ear, “I want you!” Then she turns to her mother and says, “When do we eat I’m starving!”

Betty really out does herself with breakfast we have hot cakes, eggs, bacon, hash brown potatoes and toast. We all eat hardy after the night of exercise that we had. All through breakfast I can see Bobby smiling at Julie and she’s smiling back at him! I figure that he wants to get into her panties as soon as he can and I’m feeling a little jealous.

After breakfast Allen and I go out side and relax on the deck while the girls do the dishes. We’re sitting around and talking about business and the problems with the stock market and he says me out of a clear blue sky, “You’re one lucky man to have a beautiful wife like Julie!”

“I know I’m very lucky to have her!”

“She’s one of the most sensual women I ever been with including Betty!”

“Really I think that Betty fits in that category too!”

“Yes she surely does do you like making love to her?”

“I love being with her!”

“We make a great foursome and should do more things together!”

“We should go on a cruise together that would really be a ball. We could get a two bedroom suite and no one would be wise to the fact that we enjoy swinging!”

“That’s a good idea I’ll talk to Julie and see what she says.”

“Another thing Jack, if you ever want to come over and see Betty while I’m not home feel free to do so anytime you want.”

“Thanks I appreciate your invitation!”

I almost want to ask him if it’s okay to come and see Jeanie anytime I want too. I’m thinking to myself there’s no way I’m telling him he can come over and visit Julie anytime he wants!

He asks me to check out the tents with him and see if I like the way it’s been set up for the party this evening. The set up really looks nice the main tent has four walls so it’s completely enclosed and when you enter the tent I find that it’s divided into six different area’s each one with a couch and a small table with two chairs and the floor is covered with a carpet and they have doors too.

There is a smaller tent with a table set for twelve people with nice china and silverware. The food will be served from a table against the only wall in this tent top. The table we’re going to eat at over looks the pool area a very nice view.

While we’re walking in the backyard I look up and see Jeanie in the last window upstairs on the right of the house. She’s standing there nude waving to me and I’m starting to get hard. I try looking away from her but my eyes keep drifting back to get another look at her heavenly body!

While we’re heading back to the deck area he tells me that Betty and he have to go check on the caterers at noon and make sure that they have the menu right. The last time they had everything all screwed up.

“Really how long will you be gone?”

“Maybe and hour and a half at the most!”

I sit in the lounger next to him and smile to myself that’s perfect. In that amount of time I can screw Jeanie at least twice maybe three times. Yeah I think to myself Julie will get what she wants and I’ll get what I want!

Just then the door opens and out walks Jeanie wearing a bikini that looks like two Band-Aids and a cork.

“Hi Daddy, hi Mr. Nelson I’m gonna take a dip! Why don’t you guys join me?”

“Sorry honey your mother and I have to leave soon to check on the caterers.”

“How about you Mr. Nelson get your suit on and join me!”

“That sounds like a good idea I’ll see you in ten minutes!”

When I get upstairs I don’t see anyone around and I think where’s Betty and Julie. I look in the master suit and I see Betty sitting at her vanity fixing her make up getting ready to go to the caterer’s!

“Where’s Julie I can’t find her?”

“The last time I saw her, she was playing chess with Bobby in the game room down the hall next to Bobby room!”

I walk down the hallway and I see the game room its empty then I hear noise coming from the room next to it. I push the door open a little and peek in. Julie’s on the bed naked with Bobby on his hands and knee’s eating her pussy while she’s pinching her nipples and she’s flaying her legs in the air with ecstasy. When she starts cumming he scoots up her body and impales her with his cock and she’s fucking for all her might while he hammers her pussy! What s sight watching them fuck. Julie’s ass is moving up and down a hundred miles an hour.

12