Change of Heart Ch. 07

Story Info
Things continue to get better and better!
5.8k words
4.33
44.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie just left the house to go shopping and I’m looking out the window watching as she drives away! Well I hope she has a good day shopping and doesn’t come back to soon!

I’m anxious waiting for Susan or should I say Bitsy to arrive so I can see that’s beautiful hard body. She has muscles in her ass that I didn’t even know existed.

I’m looking out the window and I see a light blue Mustang convertible pull up in the drive and it’s Bitsy. She wearing a pair of yellow short, shorts and a white halter top. I go to the door and wait for her to reach the porch and I open the door and she’s all smiles as she comes into the house and I put my arms around her waist and kiss her!

“Are we alone?”

“We sure are Julie went shopping!”

“Cool, I want you all to myself!”

I reach down and squeeze her ass and she runs her hand across my groin finding my hard member.

“Mmmmmmmmmm I see you’re ready for me.

“The first thing I want to do is sit and watch your ass when you’re exercising! I want to watch those buns moving and working. I never seen so many muscles in one little ass like you have!”

“You really want me to? Are you serious?”

“Yeah I’m serious this is a nice soft carpet and I’d sure love to watch.”

She goes over to the couch and pulls her top up over her head and her breast are small but shaped like a torpedo with the hardest nipples I’ve ever seen. There sure not big but boy they are perfect in every way.

Then she pulls down her shorts and she’s wearing white cotton panties that are stretched taut across her stupendous cheeks. She smiles and looks at me as she takes off her panties. I never noticed this before but she has a big dimple at the top of her crack making it look perfect. The muscles in her legs and ass are magnificent. She starts stretching and I’m mesmerized with the movement of her body.

The she turns her back to me and widens her stance and reaches down touching her toes. She has large pussy lips that are over size for her small body begging for me to kiss them.

“I love that view!”

“I though you would.”

I get closer to get a better looks and I’m like right there maybe three inches from her labia and I kiss her lips and push my tongue into her.

“Hey you stop that you’re distracting me!”

Then I grab her and start biting her cheeks and she starts laughing and fighting to get away from me. We both fall to the carpet and I pin her under me and suck her nipple into my mouth first on then the other her eyes are close and she moaning.

“Hey how come you’re still dressed?”

I let her go and stand to take off my shirt and then my shorts and before I can my shorts off she has her lips around my cock and is sucking softly!

She releases my cock and say, “just lay back and enjoy,” and she sucking again. It’s an amazing feeling and I just lie there enjoying every bit of the attention that the giving me. Electricity is running through my body with every lick of her tongue.

She releases me and I hear, “Jack!”

“What!”

“You know what I want!”

“Tell me what you want!”

“Do I have to beg?”

“Just tell me what you want and it’s yours!”

“I want you to take me to bed and make love to me!”

I take her by the hand and lead her to the stairs and she follows me as I lead her into the bedroom. She lays on the bed smiling. I devourer her breast sucking on her nipples and I slide a finger into her pussy finding her clit.

“OHHHHH that feels so good! Oh yesssssssssssssssss that’s soooooooo gooodddd.”

I move between her legs and spread them wide and then side my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy, pushing it in the hilt!

“Oh yeah, now that’s what I call heaven a tight hot pussy!”

“That is heaven isn’t it? It feels so big and hard, oohhh yesss.”

She’s slowly moving her pussy up and down my shaft all the while moaning and grinding and finally she starts trusting harder on my shaft and I join her in the action. Now we’re both moving faster together in perfect rhythm and I pick up the speed and she arching her back and then we’re both in a frantic frenzy of fucking each other.

Then she explodes into a mind boggling orgasm which triggers me to explode flooding her vagina with a tidal wave of cum, wave after wave. I stay buried in her a while then start stroking in and out again and her ass is a foot off the bed when she comes again with even more energy and ecstasy that she did the time before.

“Oh that’s beautiful; I never knew what it really felt like to cum until you made me cum!”

“Really?”

“My mother tried to explain to me what an orgasm felt like but it’s hard to visualize until you’ve had one of your own!”

“Your mother!”

“Yeah, since she and my dad got divorced we share everything, just like we’re sister!”

“Did you tell her about me?”

“Yeah and she thought it was cool!”

“You told her everything we did?”

“I sure did, like I said we tell each other everything!”

“Does she tell you about her dates and if they have sex?”

“Yes she does!”

“And she doesn’t care that you’re here know having sex with me!”

“No, but she said she wants to meet you soon!”

“Oh boy I don’t know about that I feel kind of funny!”

“I’ll tell you what lets get dressed and go over there right now so you can meet her!

“I don’t know about that!”

“Come on I’ll drive!”

I leave a note for Julie telling her that I’ll be home around two.

When we got to her home I’m surprised at the size of the place it’s a large home sitting on probably three acres of land.

“Hey, nice place you have here!”

She parks the car on the side of the house and we enter the yard from the back. The back yard looks an beautiful English Garden and it has an Olympic size pool with a bath house!

She runs into the house with me following her not knowing what to expect, actually I really apprehensive about this whole thing.

We can’t find her mother anyplace in the house so we go out and look in the bath house and we don’t find her there either.

“Let go for a swim while we wait for her!”

She undresses by the side of the pool and dives in swims to the other side and swims back to the edge where I’m standing.

“Come on chicken we always shinny dip, take off you clothes and come in!”

I’m thinking if you can’t beat them you might as well join them.

So I strip and dive in after her and we fool around in the pool for an hour. Finally we get out of the pool and lay on the deck chairs by the bath house. Bitsy is fooling around and were touching each other and I’m half aroused. I’m lying on my back with my tool pointing to the sky and I hear a noise so I raise my head and see an older version of Bitsy walking toward us. I don’t know what to do I’m ready to start running and bitsy sees her mom and shouts!

“Why don’t you join us mom!”

Bitsy looks just like her mother the only difference is her mother is maybe three inches taller with a much larger breast.

“Mom I want you to meet Jack Nelson, Jack this is my mother Gail Henderson!”

“Nice to meet you Jack I’ve heard so much about from Susan. I can see that she wasn’t exaggerating in her description of you!”

“It’s nice to meet you too Gail I can see where Bitsy gets her good looks from!”

“Why thank you Jack that a very nice compliment!”

“Did I have any calls while I was gone?”

“You’re recorder says you have six messages! I think I will join you the water really looks inviting!”

Gail kicks off her shoes and pulls her t-shirt over her head and she reaches behind her back and release the clip on her bra releasing her breast. They were shaped like Bitsy’s only much larger with huge areolas and thick nipples. She unzips her skirt and pulls it down and then takes off her panties. She has a nice flat tummy and her mound is clean shaven. The lips of her pussy are large like Bitsy’s and are very visible.

The whole time she’s undressing she doesn’t take her eyes of my very hard tool!

“I’m going to check the messages I’ll be right back!”

I watch her sweet ass as she runs into the house and disappears through the glass doors.

“I’ve never seen Susan so taken with anyone as she is with you! Now that I’ve seen your, I mean seen you I can understand why!”

“Look there’s more to me than this as I point to my cock which now looks like a telephone!

“I’m sure there is Jack but for starters that’s,” as she points to my cock, “a good enough reason for any woman!

“Why thank you for the compliment!”

“I’m wondering though if, well if you can use it as well as Susan says you can!”

“Well Gail there’s only one way to find out but I’d never do anything that would hurt Bitsy!”

She sits there looking at me smiling then puts her feet up on the chair, and opens her knees giving me full view of her pussy!

I have the urge to get up and push her down and fuck her right there on the chair. I bet if I did she’d fuck my brains out!

“Does it always look so big and hard or am I exciting you!”

“I would say by the looks of your nipples you’re the one that’s excited. Plus I know exactly what you’re thinking?”

“Pray tell me what I’m thinking.

“You’re wondering what it would feel like to have this in you to hilt fucking you. Wondering if you can take it all and wondering what the feeling of cumming continually while it’s moving in and out of you would feel like!”

She doesn’t say a word she just looks at me and finally she says, “are you sure that’s what I’m thinking?”

I look up and see Bitsy running toward us wearing blue a t-shirt and white shorts.

“Coach Miller just called and I have to go to the gym for a half hour. I’ll get back as soon as I can, okay!”

“Okay honey Jack and I will be fine!”

She kisses me good-bye and is gone and Gail’s still sitting in the same position with her knees open showing me her very wet, juicy pussy!

No one says a word for maybe fifteen minutes we just look at each other. Then Gail moves her knees wider apart and puts a finger on her pussy and say, “do you want to fuck me here or inside?” I get up and stand by her lounge and move between her legs and shove my cock into her pussy. Her legs come up and my cock slides into her all the way.

“Oh baby I love that Mmmmmmmmmm yes!”

“Now tell me Gail how does my cock feel in your cunt?”

“Your cock feels like a baseball bat!”

I pull out of her and ram back in hard five or six time and the lounge moves back up against the boat house!

“Oh God you’re stretching my cunt like a rubber band! Just don’t stop it’s feels like I’m going to split in half!”

I start fucking her hard and she fucking back and I bite her right tit and then her left tit and she’s screaming.

“Bite me harder,” as I’m fucking her like she’s a bitch in heat.

“Beg me to fuck your cunt or I’ll stop!”

NO! Don’t stop please fuck my cunt, please fuck it hard.”

She starts her first orgasm and I fuck her harder and faster and she cums again and again and finally I explode into her cunt shooting stream after stream of my molten lava scorching lava into her insides.

“You fucked me like I’m animal!”

“Did you like it?” I suck a nipple into my mouth and bite down on it!

“Yes, I love it!”

“Do you want it again the same way?”

“Yes”

“Yes, what?”

“I want you to fuck my cunt like I’m and animal!”

“How about I fuck you doggy style, that way you can play like you’re a bitch in heat!”

She nods her head and gets on her hands and knees.

“I am a bitch in heat!”

I fuck the living shit out of her for almost thirty minutes and she cumming like every minute. I pull my cock out of her cunt and push it into her ass. It pops into her and she goes down to the deck and I keep fucking her ass, she’s like a wild woman squealing the whole time. Her ass is so tight that I cum again and she has and orgasm that’s like the sky falling on her!

We both dive into the pool to cool off and kinda of clean up a bit!

“Well did you like the way I fucked you cunt?”

“Yes and I’m begging you to fuck my cunt again please.”

“Did you like it in your ass as much as your cunt?

“Not at first but I love it all!”

I look at my watch and It’s two already shit I better get home I’ve been gone all day!

“If Bitsy doesn’t get back soon you’re going to have to drive me home!”

“I’ll drive you home no problem but first you’d have to fuck me one more time!”

Just at that moment Bitsy comes through the glass doors walking toward us smiling and waving!”

“I hope you guys got along okay!”

“Oh yes, sweetie Jack and got along just fine!”

“Hey, Bitsy I got to get going I should have been home by two and its two-thirty now!”

One the drive home she explains to me that she had to be fitted for her uniforms. They have a home set and a traveling set. When we get to the house I see the car parked out front and Bitsy pulls into the drive behind the car.

“When will I see you next?”

“I’ll call you tomorrow afternoon maybe I can come over and spend a couple of hours okay!”

“I’ll be waiting for your call!”

“Okay see you tomorrow if I can!”

She backed out of the drive and headed down the street and out of sight and I was wishing we could have had more time.

When I entered the house I called out for Julie and there was no answer I called again and still no answer. I go into the kitchen and look out on the deck. There she is sitting in a lounge with her head phones on listing to music. She’s tanning lying there nude soaking in the sum.

I walk up behind her and kiss the top of her head and she turns and sees me and smiles. She takes the head set off and sets it on the table next to her.

“I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Did you have a good time?”

“Yeah I had a great time how about you!”

“I did some shopping and then I went to the spa in the maul for a rub down and a wrap. And as you can see I shaved my legs and my love tunnel because I know you like it that way!”

“It’s looks great honey?”

“She smiles and says, “I’m glad you like!”

I set down in a lounge next to her and take off my shirt and soak in some of the sun too.

“Oh by the way Melissa called again and invited us for dinner tonight!”

“She did hun and what did you tell her?”

“I told her that we’re busy tonight! But we’d love to have dinner with them some other night. Then she wanted to know if we were still on for the weekend on the boat? I told her as far as I knew we were!”

“Good that will be fun!”

“She said Terry will be calling us about the weekend to set up a little trip some where!”

“Hey honey you better not get too much sun on those beautiful boobies of yours and my love tunnel. That could be very painful!”

“Yeah I’ve had enough sun for one day but it feels so good to not be wearing and clothes.”

“Well then let’s just move over into the shade and lets talk!”

“That’s a great idea why don’t you get us a cool beer and take off your clothes too!

“Okay doll face I’ll be right back!”

I go into the kitchen and get a couple of cold beers out of the frig take off my shorts and go outside where Julies is sitting under the cover in the shade!

“Thanks for the beer honey! It’s nice not having the kid’s home even though I miss them.”

“I know what you mean about not having them home but it is nice being able to sit around like this.”

“I’m really looking forward to the weekend and being on the boat I wonder where well go!”

“Probably down the coast Mexico someplace.”

“Melissa sure has a thing for you I don’t think she cares where the hell we go as long as you’re in her bed every night screwing her.”

“I’m sure Terry feels the same way about you. I’m sure he’ll keep you busy the whole trip!”

She reaches across and warps her hand around my shaft smiling.

“I want this too when were on the boat at least a couple of times!”

“Any thing you want baby!”

She sits up and move across to my lounge and sit by my feet and kisses the tip of my cock and licks the head across the crown. Then she sucks the knob into her mouth nibbling and sucking lightly!

“Oh man does that feel good honey!”

She continue her sucking and I lie there thinking it doesn’t get much better than this. I reach down and grasp her nipples between my thumb and finger squeezing and pinching them as she sucks me into oblivion.

“Oh babe, that’s soooo good I’m about to cum!”

She keeps on sucking and raking the head with her teeth and I’m at the brink when I literally explode and that what it feels like. I shoot the rope into her mouth and she takes it all. The second shot is a little too much and it’s leaking out of the sides of her mouth. The third, fourth and fifth shots she swallows with out a problem.

She releases my cock and starts licking up and down the shaft getting all the cum she could not take.

“Mmmmm now that very tasty I just love the way you feed me.”

“You’re the greatest honey!”

“You know what I’d like right now?”

“What?”

“I want you to fuck me right here and now on this chaise lounge.”

She lies on the chaise and I get between her legs and put the head of my cock at her lips and say as I push it into her love tunnel, “Anything you want babe!”

When I’m all the way in her she starts grinding and thrusting into my cock as I push in and out of her slow and tenderly!

“Mmmmmmmmmm now this is what I call fun, it feels so good to have you in me. Oh yesssssssssssssssss that is soooo nice.”

I suck her right nipple into my mouth and while I’m stroking in and out of her hot wet tunnel of love! Then I move to her left nipple and give it the same attention as the other one as I slowly move in and out of her glorious pussy!

“Ohhhhhhhh now this is the way to spend an afternoon we should do this more often!”

I can feel her flexing her vaginal muscles squeezing my delirious feeling shaft!

“Oh babe that feels so good the way you work the muscles in your cunt!”

“Oh I’m cumming honey do me a little harder please!”

“Oh babe me too,” as I speed up my trusting we both cum at the same time. She just keeps up the rhythm grinding and trusting as I fill her tunnel with my seed one more time.

We lay on the lounge with me still buried in her and I can feel the juice of our love making seeping out of her tunnel. I stroke back into her a little and then I stop and we kiss and I suck her nipples. Then I fuck her for a while again and she fucking back harder and so I start fucking her hard and the next thing I know we’re in frenzy fucking each other as hard as we can and we both cum again.

I get up and go into the house I need to go to the john bad and Julie follows after me into the house. I go into the bathroom off the den and I hear her going up the stairs to the bedroom. When I come out after doing my job I hear the water running in the bathroom. I go up and she in the shower washing that gorgeous body of hers.

I stick my head in the bathroom and shout, “don’t turn the water off I’m next! You want to go out for dinner tonight?”

She hollers back, “Yes, I’d love that!”

We decide to have dinner at the Italian Gardens they have great food and the service is excellent. The only draw back is that they’re always busy and there’s usually a wait but we don’t care the kids are gone and we’ll sit at the bar and have a couple of drinks.

I let the valet park the car and we go into the restaurant the place is busy as hell so I give our name to the hostess and we head into the bar.

Fifteen minutes later we’re sitting there sipping on our vodka martinis and someone says, “Hi you two!”

I turn and see one of the couples that was at the Wilson’s party!

“Hi you, Sandra and Sean isn’t it?”

“Yes, it’s so nice to see you two!”

“Why don’t you sit with us we have plenty of room!”

“Thanks we’d love to,” as Sean is undressing Julie with his eyes.

Sandra is wearing a light white summer dress that shows off her breast and I’m taking in the sights. She’s enjoying the fact that I’m paying so much attention to her cleavage.

12