Change of Heart Ch. 08

Story Info
Fun on the water is relaxing.
4.5k words
4.32
40.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been a very quiet week for Julie and I. We've been home every night relaxing and just living the easy life without the kids.

Sandra called and wants to get together for the weekend but I tell her that we already had plans, but that we definitely want to get together with them again.

Betty and Allen call also inviting us to their beach house for the weekend. When it rains it pours three invites for the same weekend.

Thursday evening Melissa calls around five and tells us that they'll get to boat around three. They'd like us to get there as soon as we can. I assure her that we'll get there around three also.

That Friday morning I get to work early so I can take off a little early in the afternoon. In fact, I don't even take a lunch. I have one of the girls get me a turkey sandwich which I eat at my desk. About two thirty my desk is clear of all paper. I inform my secretary that I'm leaving early. I take off for home!

I get home about two forty-five and Julie has our clothes packed. I laid my clothes out last night for her to pack. I go upstairs and change into my shorts and a T. I put my deck shoes on and we head for the marina. The drive takes us twenty minutes and we get to the boat at three-twenty. I'm really surprised when I see it; it's a damn big boat. It's more like a yacht but what do I know.

I see Terry on the deck and I wave to him. He waves back to me. By the time we reach the gangplank Melissa is on deck wearing a black bikini. Boy! Does she look nice. Julie has on white shorts and a yellow bikini top which really show's off her gorgeous breasts. Julie definitely has larger breasts than Melissa!

I put our gear in one of the state room's top side and then go back to the cockpit. Terry is getting the boat ready to leave the harbor.

Julie's taken off her shorts and looks hot, in her yellow bikini. It doesn't cover much of her ass but who cares the view is excellent. Especially, with Melissa standing next to her, what a fine pair of asses!

Terry explains to me about releasing the mooring lines. I go to my position and wait for his signal. He gives me the signal. I release the aft line and move up to the stern then release it also.

The boat lurches forward. We slowly move out of our mooring and into the out going lane. When we reach the end of the moorings, we make a left turn and head for the breakwater. There are six boats in front of us. The going is slow. The boats coming in, have people on board who are all waving to us.

It's a beautiful day the sun is bright and there's a nice breeze coming from the south. The water really looks smooth. I'd say no more than one foot waves.

I watch with interest as Terry maneuvers boat with ease.

"It's going to be a great day for boating! The sea is almost calm."

"Come on Jack, take the helm. It's a hell of a feeling!"

"I don't know if I should. I've never done it before!

"Come on, I'll be right next to you!"

I approach Terry and he's smiling, telling me, "It's just like driving a car. You look at the prow like it's the hood of your car and turn the wheel to make it go where you want."

He's right! It's a great feeling steering the yacht, I ask him, "How big is this boat?"

"Sixty-eight feet long and twenty-nine feet wide at the beam. It has three diesel engines. We always use two, keeping one in reserve."

When we're about a hundred feet from the opening in the breakwater; he tells me to keep the same line. When we're though turn the wheel to the right.

I'm nervous as hell. But I get us through the breakwater, into the open ocean. Hey, this is fun I'm enjoying myself. I turn to look at Terry and see Julie and Melissa watching also.

"See! you didn't know I was a sailor did you?"

Then Julie smiles and says, "If I'd have known you were at the wheel sooner, I'd a jumped overboard!"

Everyone starts laughing and I'm laughing with them. Terry sets the auto pilot. We all go to prow of the boat. We watch all the other boats and the land as it disappears. There are a number of deck chairs and I sit in the chair closest to the railing. I just lay back and relax. Melissa sits next to me and quietly lays her hand on mine.

"Would anyone want a beer or something cold to drink?"

"Yea I'll have one Terry, how about you girls?"

The girls nod yes to the beer and Terry sits up and asks Julie to help him! I figure it will be an hour before we get our beer. Knowing Julie and Terry they'll have a quickie before they return.

Melissa smiles at me and asks, "What do you do for a living Jack!"

"I work for an investment firm in the downtown area!"

"My father owns and investment firm. Maybe you know him?"

"What's his name?"

"Albert Moran!"

"You mean, A. J. Moran?"

"Yeah, why do you know him?"

"I sure do but not on a personal level. I work for your fathers company!"

"You're kidding me! You really work for my dads company!"

"I've worked there for nine years!"

"Move your chair closer so I can kiss you!"

"Are you giving me orders lady?"

"Hey, you better do what I say. And don't forget I'm the boss's daughter!"

I get up and move my chair right next to hers. I sit back down and turn my head to talk to her and she kisses me.

"I've so looked forward to being with you. This has been one of the toughest weeks I ever spent. All I've done is think about having you make love to me."

"I've had you on my mind too. But we're together now so let's enjoy!"

"I'll bet you that Julie and Terry have already started!"

"That's a sure bet! If there ever was one!"

"Is there enough room for me in that chair?"

"Sure come on over, and join me!"

I move over on my side and Melissa slides into the space I provide for her. We fit in the lounge nice and cozy! She kisses me with her mouth open; her tongue is searching for my tongue. We sit there kissing for maybe a half hour and I start thinking about the boat being on automatic pilot!

"I can't help but wonder about the auto pilot. Does it always work correctly?"

"If we go off course an alarm will sound warning us. The auto pilot has never malfunctioned before."

"I was thinking, why don't you take your top off and feed me?"

She sits up and reaches around her back and her top comes off exposing her luscious succulent nipples. I suck one nipple into my mouth then the other nipple moving back and forth between the two of them.

"I can really get use to that!"

I don't reply to her remark I keep sucking and nibbling. She's starting to squirm and moan with each bite and I continue on my task of devouring her magnificent breasts.

"Damn you taste so good I can eat like this all day!"

"I wish you'd eat something else!"

"Okay, take off your bottoms, sexy!"

She stands up and pulls down her bottoms and runs her finger up the crack between her labia, then puts her finger in my mouth.

"Do you like that taste better?"

"I love that taste give me some more," she pushes her finger deep into her pussy then slides it between my lips, in and out!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm now that's what I call tasty!"

I slide down in the chase and she sits on my face and I'm licking and fucking her cunt with my tongue. I can feel her tugging on my shorts and when they come down I feel her hands on my shaft. I have the sensation of being engulfed in a hot wet mouth. The feeling is unbelievable and her tongue feels like fire. I can feel myself starting to cum and I start thrusting my hips up into her mouth and she's grinding her cunt on my tongue. I can't hold back any longer and I explode into her mouth and she's sucking like a whirlpool pulling me into her heaven! I can't move I'm frozen in ecstasy. She's still moving her pussy on my tongue and finally she stops and just lies there. She rolls off me and sits back on her chair panting for air.

"Hell Jack, you cum like a stallion in gallons," and she laughs.

"What's the matter can't you handle it all?"

"I didn't loose a drop did I? Do you see any on me or on you?"

"Damn that's hard to do let's see if you can do it again?"

"Later, right now let's see if we can find Terry and Julie!"

Melissa thinks she knows where they're at so I follow her down below. Sure enough they're in one of the suites. Julie's on her hands and knees and Terry has his cock buried in her ass. It's in up to the hilt. He's fucking her like a bitch in heat. Damn, he's really fucking her hard and she loving every second of it. Her tits are bouncing and moving with every stroke. She's pushing her ass back meeting his cocks every thrust!

Melissa takes my hand and leads me back topside. I can't take my eyes off of her breasts swaying back and forth as we enter the cockpit. She pulls herself up into the captain's chair studying the gauges on the panel.

"I better check the pilot. I know we should be changing course soon!"

"Where are going if I may ask?"

"It's a bay call Sebastian Vizcaino; it's hard to get into the bay. So not many people will be there. Allen and Betty showed us the spot. When we went sailing with them last year!"

I see a red light flashing on the panel and she releases the auto pilot and takes the wheel. She move the wheel to a new heading and sets the pilot again.

"You know how to operate the equipment and handle boat!"

"Sure why not, it's my boat!"

I move between her legs my cock brushing her stomach and I kiss her.

"So this is your boat, whose are these? I reach down and suck her nipples into my mouth and bite them gently!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm those are yours!

I take the head of my cock in my hand and rub it up and down her pussy pushing her lips apart.

"And whose is this?"

"Yours!"

She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me to her kissing me as I push my cock into her gaping grasping hole. The height of the chair is perfect for fucking her.

"Oh that's nice! Oh yes put it in all the way! Oh baby do I love this. Yes, yes oh that's it, harder."

I'm stroking in and out of her tight luscious cunt and she wraps her legs around my ass pulling me in deeper. She scoots down in the chair. I get a couple more inches into her.

"That's what I want, fuck me nice and hard!"

I can feel that I'm going to cum and she's in the middle of an orgasm. I can feel her cumming which takes me over the edge. I explode into her. We're both cumming and I can feel my knees getting weak. I lean more on her and the chair continuing to fuck her!

"Well, how does it feel to fuck the captain of the boat?"

"You tell me how it feels to get fucked in the captain's chair?"

"Well, it's a first and it's everything I thought it would be!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it because I sure did."

"I see that your soldier is not at attention any more he looks tired!"

"Oh don't worry about him. He'll be back and take care of you!"

"I love the though of that. Maybe we should eat something I'm starving. Julie and Terry can eat whenever they're through fucking each others brains out!"

When we leave the cockpit heading to the galley. The wind becomes stronger and it's chilly. I go to the suite where I stowed our gear and put on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. I find my Viagra and take two pills so I won't disappoint Melissa. That will keep me going all night if needed.

When I get to the galley she's already there and she's wearing a sweatshirt with a pair of white pants! She's setting the table and just finishing; as she puts the plates on!

The dinner is great we have cold lobster, heart of palm salad, sautéed mushrooms and champagne! When we were though eating we clear the table and go back up to the deck. We put two chaise lounges together and watched the sky as the stars started dotting the night sky, with their sparkling brilliance!

"Isn't the sky beautiful tonight look how the stars are coming out. There nothing more beautiful than lying on your back looking up at the stars while some is making love to you!"

"We'll have to try that tonight!"

"Yes, I'd love that!"

We're just sitting there not saying a word looking at the night sky. And out of a clear blue sky she blurts outs.

"I can't believe you work for my father that's really weird! Are you happy working there!"

"Yeah, I guess I'm happy!"

"You sure don't sound very enthused?"

"Well it's our department head, he's a nice guy. He's been with the company for over twenty years. But he's not up to date with technology. I made some suggestions that would save the company money by speeding up the input of information. However, he doesn't want to change. So, as you can tell I'm frustrated."

"Gee, that's too bad maybe something will happen to change your predicament!"

She gets up and comes over to my chair and sits on my lap. She pulls her sweatshirt up and over her head and cups her breast with her hands. Then she feeds me the nipples one at a time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh that feels soooo good!"

"Take your pants off little girl!"

She stands and pulls her pants down and kicks them aside as I fumble with my shorts. I finally get them off and she straddles me on her knee. She slides down on my shaft impaling her. She is tight and I can feel the pressure from her vaginal walls pushing against my cock, creating a wonderful sensation. She moves slowly savoring every moment of pleasure. My cock feels like it being suspended in liquid fire!

"Oh boy is this wonderful. I love the feel of your cock. Especially, when it's in me probing and exploring places that have never been touched before!"

"Just keep doing what you doing and I'll be cumming very soon!"

"I want this to last forever, you feel so big. It feels like I'm going to burst!"

She continues her slow ride up and down my shaft. She starts cumming moaning and cooing softly in my ear!

"Oh baby, you make me cum like I've never cum before!"

"I love making you cum, little girl. But now it's my turn to cum. I thrust my ass up into her and baby, do I cum, shooting rope after rope of cum into her ravenous cunt!

She sits on me as I'm still buried in her pussy. She's kissing me and flexing her vaginal muscles.

"I want you to fuck me, everyday for the rest of my life!"

"Yeah, that would be nice wouldn't it?"

"What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning having you next to me in bed. I'd wake you by playing with your cock. When you'd wake up, I'd sit on it and make love to you. I love it in the morning don't you?"

"That all sounds nice sweetie but we're both married with children!"

"I don't care all I know is I want you!!"

"Holy shit! Do you realize what you're saying?"

Just then I hear a buzzer and she jumps up releasing me, heading for the cockpit with her tits sawing in the cool night air. I'm right behind her following her. I'm watching her take the wheel, changing course. She looks pissed and hollers out loudly!

"Are they going to fuck the whole trip, TERRY? You should be taking care of the helm, not me!"

She looks around the cabin and walks to the counter and picks a microphone and shouts into it, "Terry quit fucking Julie for a minute and get your ass to the cockpit we're at the point!"

Five minutes later Terry comes running into the cabin apologizing to Melissa. He takes the wheel and starts navigating the boat toward the shore. I can't see land but I see there are some light on the shore. Terry's using them as a beacon to guide the boat in safely. I watch him and he's engrossed with what he's doing. While, Melissa is watch him very closely also.

After fifteen minutes you can see the outline of the shore. I can see three boats at anchor in the small harbor. I see Melissa straining as she looks at the boat with her binoculars!

"I'll be damn! That's Allen and Betty's boat in the harbor."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah that's them I can read the name on the stern, "Pleasure I"!"

"Let's leave and go somewhere else!"

"They've seen us so we might as well face the music. Just remember your mine and I not sharing you with Betty or anyone!"

"That's fine with me!"

I look behind me. Julie's standing there nude wondering what all the commotion is about. She comes and stands next to me and kisses me running her hand up and down my cock. She gets down on her knees and starts sucking me, like an all day sucker. Her tongue is licking across the crown of my head. While, she sucks me in and out of her mouth. I reach around and bury my finger in her pussy. She sucking harder as I finger fucker her.

Melissa is watching the whole scenario and looks upset or maybe even jealous. Her eyes are telling me that I'm hers. She doesn't want to share me with anyone while we're on the boat.

Julie's sucking so hard that I can feel myself starting to cum. What a feeling, it feels like my heads being sucked through my cock. Then I explode into her mouth. She grabs my ass and begins fucking my cock with her mouth, hard and fast.

She finally stops and gets to her feet and smiles at Melissa.

"Mmmmm now that was nice, I needed that nourishment! Thanks sweetie you're the best!"

There's a call coming over the radio from the "Pleasure I". It's Betty asking if we want to come aboard for a drink.

"Melissa picks up the mic and responds, "it's been a long day for us and we're all tired. We'll meet you guys in the morning for breakfast on our boat!"

"You're not going to sleep Melissa. You just want Jack and Julie all to yourself. Oh, and tell Jack that Jeanie and her friend Bitsy are on board!"

"Okay I'll do that, good night!"

Terry brings the boat into the harbor. We drop anchor about a hundred yards from the other boats. We can see the shore line in the waning light. The surf's beating on the moonlit beach! This place really is beautiful and very peaceful.

There is a light breeze and the moon is three quarters full. It's shedding its shimmering magic light on the water.

Julie and Terry disappear into the cabin to continue their marathon. That leaves Melissa and me on the deck alone. We move to the chaise lounges. We sit side by side. She looks beautiful sitting there with her nipples hard as rocks, with the moonlight accenting them. She reaches across and strokes my shaft. I can feel it starting to come to attention.

"If I ask you a personal question will you answer it?"

"I guess but it depends on what it is!"

"Of all the woman you've been with, which one of us do you like the best?"

"That's easy to answer! You of course. I like you the best!"

"Tell me how many woman have you been with since we met!"

"Are you sure you want to know that?"

"Yes!"

"Okay! Let's see there's Betty, Jeanie, Bitsy, Gail, Sandra and my neighbor Sally!"

She looks at me with a surprised look on her face and asks, "You fucked Sandra?"

"Yes, I did is there a problem with that?"

"No, I'm just surprised that she didn't tell me about it?"

"Did you tell her how I fucked you that night at the party?"

"Yes, I did!"

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her how big you were and how many times you made me cum!"

"Sandra kept telling me she couldn't believe how many times I made her cum!"

"Is she the best of them? Who's Gail? Do I know her?"

"Gail is Bitsy's mother!"

"You fucked Bitsy's mother!"

"Yeah!"

"So who is the best, you didn't answer the question?"

"It's a toss up between Sandra and Bitsy!"

"Are they better than me?"

"I could have been with either one of them this weekend. But, I'm here with you!"

She wraps both hands around my shaft and tells me, "I want you to put this magic wand in me, and make me cum, a hundred times tonight!"

I'm thinking to myself that Sandra is the best fuck of the bunch. She fucked me non stop for all most three hours. I can't wait to fuck her again. Then there's Bitsy the hardest body I've ever seen with the ability to control her vaginal muscles like you'd control the fingers on your hand. She can really do some amazing things with that tight little pussy! I don't have the heart to tell Melissa that she's not the best piece of ass. She's damn close to them but hey there's no such thing as a bad piece of ass either.

12