Change of Heart Ch. 09

Story Info
Jack gets a surprise.
6.5k words
4.33
56.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sure is a beautiful day to bad I have to work. That’s what happens when you get into the habit of eating. Oh well, we had a great weekend on the boat. We have next weekend in the mountains with Sandra and Sean. I drive into the parking structure and pull into my parking space and head into the building.

Once I get to my office I see a stack of folders sitting on my desk. Shit this is going to be a busy week. I sigh and sit behind my desk look at the folders and start day dreaming about the weekend.

Suddenly, I’m awakening from my day dream by some one talking to me.

“Mr. Nelson Mr. Moran would like to see you in his office, as soon as possible! I look up and see our secretary Karen standing in the door way!

“Did he say what he wanted?”

“No, only that he wanted to see you!” She turns and leaves.”

I leave my office heading for the elevator bank. I push the up button and wait for the door to open. On the way up to the fifth floor I wondering what the hell is going on. Why does he want to see me?

When I leave the elevator I have a lump in my throat. I turn and head down the hallway. I see his door and his secretary sitting behind her desk. She see me coming and gives me a big smile.

“Go right in Mr. Nelson he’s expecting you!” I open the door and enter the office. My boss Harvey Martin is sitting next to Mr. Moran. All the other department head are sitting with them around the conference table.

Mr. Moran gets up and moves toward me offering me his hand. We shake hands and he ask me to sit next to him, across from Harvey. Harvey has this glum look on his face and is not smiling.

“Jack, I bet you’re wondering why I called you here today. This is the situation. Harvey has decided to retire and I need some one with experience to take his place. Harvey and I both think that you’re the man for the job!”

I just sit there with my mouth gaping open stun by what I’ve just been told. Not sure that I’m hearing him correctly.

“You want me to replace Harvey?”

“Correct Jack that’s exactly what I want?”

I look at Harvey and then look back to Mr. Moran finally I reply to his answer.

“I’m very flattered that you’ve offered me the job. Yes I except!”

“Very good that’s what I wanted to hear! We’ll discuss your wage and responsibilities this afternoon.”

Then he introduces me to all the other department head’s and finally I go back to my office in a daze!

When we meat later that afternoon. He tells me that my salary will be one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year, plus quarterly bonuses. I will be getting a company car of my choice plus an expense account.

I go went back to my office still in a daze. Everyone’s congratulating me shaking my hand. I’m finally starting to realize what has just happened!

I’m sitting in my office pondering how this is going to change our lives. My mind’s a million miles away. I hear a voice saying, “Congratulations Jack.”

I look up and see Melissa standing in my door way dressed in a gray business. She looks great.

“May I come in?”

“Sure come in and sit down. I’m sorry my mind’s a million miles away!”

She comes in and closes the door. Sitting across from my desk she crosses her legs. Terry and I are taking you and Julie out to dinner tonight. Terry is picking up Julie and you can leave your car here. I’ll drive!”

“Terry’s picking up Julie that means they might never show up,” I said laughingly.

“They’ll be on time I promise!”

“I can’t believe this is happening. It’s like a dream come true!”

“I can’t wait for the weekend so I can really you congratulate properly.”

“How did you find out so quickly about the promotion?”

“I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it will tend to incriminate me!”

“Did you have anything to do with any of this?”

“No, why would you even ask?”

I’m thinking some things not right. I’ll bet she told her father what I said about Harvey! He didn’t look to happy this morning!

She gives me this wicked smile and blows me a kiss.

“Oh by the way you’ll be taking care of portfolio, which means we will be meeting weekly in your office. So you can bring me up to date on my investments. If we have time I’ll bring you up big and hard. It will be a kick to do you in your new office while your secretary’s sitting right outside your door!”

She looks so sexy sitting there all dressed up in her business suit.

“How come you’re all dressed up like that?”

“You forget, I’m a major stock holder in the company!”

She sticks her tongue out me and gives me a big grin.

“I must say you look sexy as hell all dressed up like that! Are you wearing panties?” She gets up and walks to the side of my desk then sits on the corner with one cheek of her ass.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“I sure would!”

“Wellllllllll find out for your self Mr. Vise President!”

I run my hand up her stocking covered leg and I feel a garter buckle and the then soft skin. Warm and soft like satin. She’s staring into my eyes. I move further up her thigh. I feel her wet pussy lips. She closes her eyes as I run my finger up and down her crack.

“Mmmmm that sure feels good!”

That’s when I push my finger into her and find her clit. I start moving in and out of here hungry cavern.

She hisses, “So help me Jack if you don’t stop that; I’ll fuck you right here in your office!”

“Shit, all I get is promises!”

She gets up and walks to the door and locks it then turns and walks back to me. She kneels by my chairs and unzips my pants and pulls out my cock and kisses it. Then she stands and pulls her skirt up to hips showing me her beautiful pussy. Holding my cock she straddles me in the chair and move down on my cock impaling herself.

“This is kind of awkward so don’t lean back to far or we’ll tip over!”

She slowly starts bouncing up and down as I hold on to the cheeks of her ass trying to keeps from falling on our asses!

“Be careful Missy you’re going to tip us over!”

She smiles and slows her pace and she whispers in my ear, “I’m going to cum I hope you do too!”

We both start cumming at the same time and it hits like a ton of bricks. I think sure we were both going over the chair on our heads but I’m able keep my balance some how!

“Now that was incredible Mr. Vise President!”

“NO, you’re incredible Mrs. Stock holder!”

At five Melissa and I were walking toward the elevators. I heard some one calling to Melissa. We both turned and see Mr. Moran coming toward us.

“Hi, sweet what are you doing here?”

“HI daddy,” as she kisses him, giving him a hug.

“Terry and I are taking Jack and his wife Julie out for dinner tonight!”

“You kids have a good time, Jack I’ll see you in the morning, Good-bye!”

“So where are you taking us to dinner?

“To a small Italian restaurant in La Jolla! I’d really like to take you home and lock you in my bedroom all to myself.”

We turn off the freeway and drive to the center of town where she pulls up in front off a red brick building that has a blue neon sign that’s reads “Luigi’s.”

A valet opens her door while one opens mine. I follow her into the building. They take us to our table which is situated in a secluded alcove. The smell in this place is unbelievable. When were seated we each order a Ketel one Martini very dry.

They bring our martinis and we take a sip and mine is just perfect.

“I wonder where Terry and Julie are. I told Terry to have her by six, it’s ten after six.”

“Hell, you know why their late. They had to have a screw before dinner!”

“Now Jack let’s not get upset. Remember what happened in your office earlier today!”

“I’ll make sure I have a large wide couch in my office for your weekly visit!”

Just as I take a sip of my drink I see Julie and Terry hurrying toward us.

“Sorry were late guys but there’s and accident on the freeway!”

Julie is dressed in alight yellow sheath dress. It hits her about the knees and she looks beautiful and her eyes are sparkling with delight.

She come to me and kisses me then smiles and says, “I love you. Congratulations on you new job. I’m so proud of you!”

There’s a small dance floor in the restaurant and the group was playing “Star Dust” Julie takes my hand and says, “Dance with me lover!”

She feels so damn good in my arms, as we glided across the dance floor. She kisses my ear and whispers wait till I get you home. Then she tells me that she wants to go home right after dinner. So we can be alone. She tells me she wants to celebrate by making love to me all night long.

After a great dinner and a bottle of great red wine I’m out on the dance floor. I’m dancing with Melissa and Julie’s dancing with Terry.

Melissa whispers softly in my ear, “are we going to get together tonight?”

“I’d love to sweet but it’s been a long day and I’m mentally and physically exhausted!”

“Okay, you can take my car. I’ll go home with Terry. I’ll pick up my car tomorrow at the office!

I can see that she’s not happy with my decision. Julie’s right this should be our night. The fact that she doesn’t want more than one cock in her tonight pleases me very much. I’m wondering if she fucked Terry when he picked her up for dinner. I want to ask her but don’t want to spoil the mood that we’re in.

I looked across at Julie and I marveled how beautiful and sexy she looked tonight. She looks at me and smiles.

“I’m so proud of you Vise President!”

“Thank you sweetheart that makes me feel good!”

“After you’re settled in your new job I want to go someplace, just the two of us. Before the kids come home from my folks! Like a second honeymoon!”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I don’t know maybe Hawaii, Bermuda, St Thomas or Barbados. Where we can relax and have nice walks on the beach, nice dinners and plenty of bed time! And I don’t mean to sleep!”

“That sounds nice have too see if we can swing it!”

I’m still wondering if she and Terry had sex before dinner and I ask, “When Terry picked you up were you ready?”

“No, he was early I just had on my robe. I just finished drying myself after my shower!”

“So tell me what happened?”

When he came in her grabs me, kisses me and the next thing I know my robe is on the floor. Then he sucks on my nipples. He goes down on his knees and starts licking and kissing my pussy!”

She stops talking and looks at me seriously.

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, why would I be mad?” Go ahead and finish your story!”

“Okay let’s see where I was, yeah and we went upstairs and I lay on the bed and he made me cum with his tongue. He started to take off his clothes. I told him we didn’t have time. I wanted to fuck as bad as he did. But I didn’t want it to be Terry. I wanted it to be you! When he was eating me I closed my eyes and made believe it was you!”

“Well honey when we get home you won’t have to pretend because it will be me fucking you!”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure ask away!”

“Did you fuck Melissa before dinner?”

I really didn’t fuck her before dinner it was just after lunch!

“No, I didn’t!”

“I’m glad because today you’re all mine!

When we get into the house. She wraps her arms around me kissing and rubbing her pussy on my leg!

“Get a nice bottle of wine and come up in maybe fifteen minutes okay! I want to get ready for our special night!”

I find a nice bottle white Burgundy. I pop two viagra into my mouth and wait fifteen minutes. I start up the stairs and I hear her shout, “I’m not ready yet stay downstairs until I call you! I go back down and take off my slacks and my shirt. I fold them and put them on the chair. I take off my shoes and sox’s. Then sit there in my short waiting for my call.

I look at my watch and she’s been up there for almost forty minutes!

“Hey did you forget me down here?”

“I’m almost ready, so just be patient!”

I sit there and wait and finally she calls to me to come upstairs. By this time my cock is so hard it looks like the Empire State Building. When I get to the top of the stairs I smell incense burning, it smells like roses.

I open the door and there must be a hundred candles on the dresser, chest and every piece of furniture, in the room. The bed is pulled down and she sheet are bright red and there’s rose pedals everywhere. I put the glasses on the night stand and fill them with wine.

The door to the bathroom is closed and I can see light under door!

“Julie sweetheart were are you?”

“I’ll be right out!”

The light under goes off, the door opens and she comes out into the flickering light from all the candles!

OH MY GOD, what a sight to behold. She was wearing a black lace bra that covered the bottom of her breast pushing them out with her nipples point to the ceiling hard as rocks. As I worked my eyes down her body she had on a black lace garter and black silk stocking and black high heel shoes. She did a complete turn to show me everything!

“Do you like honey?”

“I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in my life!”

“Did you bring the wine? I want to make a toast!”

I hand her a glass and she stands next to me. I run my hand across her ass she smiles and raises her glass.

“Here to us and too the next two months of fun, because when the kids get home from my folks it STOPS! Do you agree?”

“Yes, I agree if that’s what you really want!”

“I don’t know! But I don’t want the kids to ever find out. That really scares me!”

“I though you loved switching partners!”

“I do but we have to be very careful! So you’re telling me you want to continue after the kids get home!”

“Only if you do sweetie, you’re the boss!”

“Come her you stud you!”

She puts two fingers in her wine and bathes my cock with the white elixir. Then she gets on her knees and licks and sucks till it’s all gone! I pull her up to me and we kiss her. I pick her up and carry her to the bed and crawl between her legs. I devourer her honey pot; making her cum again and again. I lay between her thighs licking her clit. I look up and see her two beautiful nipple peaked mountains begging to be sucked. I slide up her hot body and suck them greedily.

Then I slowly slide my cock into her boiling cauldron of liquid fire. We fuck slowly and gently. She seems to be cumming continually. I blow two very large loads of cum into her ravenous cunt! It’s an all night affair and I love every minute of it.

I wake up and look at the clock and its seven. I throw on my robe and head down stairs and find Julie in the kitchen making breakfast! I wolf down my breakfast run back upstairs shower, shave and dress in my vested blue pin strip suit. I wear a white shirt and light blue tie. I look down at my black shoes and they shine like mirrors. I guess I’m ready for my first actual day of my new position! I drive to the office in Melissa Mercedes and park in my old parking space.

I ride up the elevator to the fifth floor and I feel butterflies in my stomach doing back flips. I walk out into the hallway making my way to the executive offices. Mr. Moran’s secretary Mrs. Olson greets me. She leads me to my office which is two doors from the boss’s. She opens the door and escorts me in.

“I hope you like your new office!”

I can’t believe my eyes the office has to forty by forty it huge! There a big mahogany desk with a matching cushioned high back swivel chair, two easy chairs and a couch which face each other. There’s a large conference table with ten chairs and four chair setting in front of my desk!

“It’s very nice Mrs. Olson!”

“I’m glad you like it Jack, however if you want it redecorated just let me know!”

“No it’s just fine for right now!”

“You have five girls that have applied for the job of being your secretary! I have set up the interviews starting at ten. They’re files and resumes are sitting on your desk. Does that meet your approval!

“Yes, that fine!”

“Until you have your girl in place, if you need anything call me!”

I go through the files and see that Karen is one of the people who applied for the job. I like Karen I’ve worked with her downstairs. She’s a hard worker and knows her stuff.

I interview the five candidates for the job and I feel that they’re all qualified. Karen and another young lady named woman Heather are my two finalists.

I’m kinda of leaning toward Heather. I’m not sure so I pick the phone and ask Karen to come back up to my office.

Ten minutes later there’s a knock on the door. Karen enters the office and I ask her to sit down.

I’ve worked with Karen for maybe five years and never really noticed her. She’s a very attractive woman in her early thirties. She has a nice built which I never noticed. Of course she’s all dressed up for the interview and showing a nice amount of cleavage.

After an hour of conversation, discussing the process and how to better it. I feel that Karen should have the job!

“Karen, this is what I want you to do for me! I’m going to promote Heather to your old position. I want you to help her as much as possible, teach her the ropes. Starting today you’re my personal secretary and administrative assistant! Do you think you can handle the job?”

“Yes sir, thank you very much!”

“The first think you have to learn is to call me Jack!’ I take her application and write her new salary on the top of the application. I hand her the application and tell her, “take this to payroll!”

She looks at the number and gasps, “a thousand dollars a month raise is that correct sir, I mean Jack!”

“It sure is and don’t worry because you’re going to earn it!”

“What ever you want me to do just ask. I’ll do my best to please you!”

“You’ll be working long hours the first three months. Until we get this department in the proper working operation!”

“I don’t have a problem with that! I have plenty of free time since my boy friend and I have parted ways!”

I’m trying to figure out if she’s coming on to me. Or is she just trying to do her job! I like the way she fills that skirt out. She had a nice round ass and very shapely legs!

At three Karen sticks her head in the door and tells me that Mrs. Melissa Sawyer is he to see me. I tell her to show her in and to bring the Sawyer file into my office.

Melissa comes in and sits in one of the chairs across from my desk. A minute later Karen comes back with the file and lays it on my desk. Then she leaves closing the door.

She’s wearing a straight white dress that really clings to her ass. It very low cut showing her cleavage which looks delicious.

“Is that your new secretary? She very cute! Why would I not be surprise that you’d pick a good looking honey?”

“She’s not a honey she’s just my secretary that’s all!”

I reach in my pocket and take out her car keys, putting them on the desk in front of her!

“Thanks for the loan of the car!”

“You’re very welcome is there any thing else I can do for you.” She smiles wickedly at me then breaking into a big grin!”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well I was thinking along the lines of being the first woman to be screwed on your desk!”

“Really, well I was thinking more on the lines you being the first to give me blowjob in my new office!”

A big smile crosses her face and I can feel my cock starting to come to life! I push back my chair. Just then the intercom buzzes. I answer and its Karen telling me that Mr. Moran wants to see me in his office right away!

I throw my hands up in disgust. I can see by the look on Melissa’s face that she not pleased either.

“I guess I better see what the boss wants!”

“I’m going with you. I’m sure daddy will be glad to see me!”

When we get to A J’s office he’s waiting for me and when he sees Melissa he rushes to her, hugging and kissing her! He escorts us in to the office and there’s a guy sitting on the couch against the wall. He introduces me to him, Jim Hagen. He’s in charge of the car fleet. He tells me I should order my company car. He wants to know if I’ve made up my mind, about what I want!

12